• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:34
CEST 10:34
KST 17:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9002 users

Power Rank 05/31/2010 - Page 2

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 34 35 36 Next All
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
May 31 2010 15:42 GMT
#21
Nice PR on time!
I would rather see Jaedong as #2 but I'm fine with effort being there because he got results afterall.
I still believe Jaedong is the stronger player.

Congratz to Flash being #1 PR for 8 consecutive months!!
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
May 31 2010 15:44 GMT
#22
I'd put JD above Effort (skill > results for me), Snow at around 8, and Stats on the PR somewhere.
Severedevil
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4839 Posts
May 31 2010 15:47 GMT
#23
I think Snow is so high because he's a Protoss player showing promise in an era of Z>>P and T>P. Kal, by contrast, is a known quantity: solid, but reliably never the best.
My strategy is to fork people.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
May 31 2010 15:49 GMT
#24
STATS FOR CBNC!
Oh god....

Plexa can I have your babies for this awesomescauce ranking??
In the woods, there lurks..
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
May 31 2010 15:58 GMT
#25
I don't mind Snow being at #5 to be honest, he has been playing great lately and he has beaten several top players. It seemed a little high at first, but I can't honestly say anyone else deserves that spot more. I'm also happy that Shuttle is finally making an appearance, he's fucking awesome. It's time for some new Protoss stars to rise to power, now that both Stork and Bisu are failing. Go Snow and Stats!

Yay for Flash being #1 once again (which was totally expected)! What is the record streak as #1? He should be getting close now.

And get Fantasy off the PR, I haven't seen anything that makes me think that he deserves that spot.

I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
May 31 2010 16:03 GMT
#26
On June 01 2010 00:58 Holgerius wrote:
I don't mind Snow being at #5 to be honest, he has been playing great lately and he has beaten several top players. It seemed a little high at first, but I can't honestly say anyone else deserves that spot more. I'm also happy that Shuttle is finally making an appearance, he's fucking awesome. It's time for some new Protoss stars to rise to power, now that both Stork and Bisu are failing. Go Snow and Stats!

Yay for Flash being #1 once again (which was totally expected)! What is the record streak as #1? He should be getting close now.

And get Fantasy off the PR, I haven't seen anything that makes me think that he deserves that spot.


He allready has broken it. :D
In the woods, there lurks..
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
May 31 2010 16:03 GMT
#27
On June 01 2010 00:58 Holgerius wrote:
I don't mind Snow being at #5 to be honest, he has been playing great lately and he has beaten several top players. It seemed a little high at first, but I can't honestly say anyone else deserves that spot more. I'm also happy that Shuttle is finally making an appearance, he's fucking awesome. It's time for some new Protoss stars to rise to power, now that both Stork and Bisu are failing. Go Snow and Stats!

Yay for Flash being #1 once again (which was totally expected)! What is the record streak as #1? He should be getting close now.

And get Fantasy off the PR, I haven't seen anything that makes me think that he deserves that spot.



It's Bisu with 8. I was surprised when I counted it lol.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Fumi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
529 Posts
May 31 2010 16:18 GMT
#28
Stats on PR next month. I believe.
Flash, Stats, Reach, Tossgirl <> Boxer, Nestea, MC, Foxer fangirl | http://osu.ppy.sh/u/181432
hyst.eric.al
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2332 Posts
May 31 2010 16:29 GMT
#29
ahh an on-time power rank!

it was a pretty fair one, looking forward to bisu on it next month!!
Leta , BeSt, Calm fan forever! 김정우, I am sorry I ever lost faith in you.
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
May 31 2010 16:31 GMT
#30
On June 01 2010 01:03 SuperArc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2010 00:58 Holgerius wrote:
I don't mind Snow being at #5 to be honest, he has been playing great lately and he has beaten several top players. It seemed a little high at first, but I can't honestly say anyone else deserves that spot more. I'm also happy that Shuttle is finally making an appearance, he's fucking awesome. It's time for some new Protoss stars to rise to power, now that both Stork and Bisu are failing. Go Snow and Stats!

Yay for Flash being #1 once again (which was totally expected)! What is the record streak as #1? He should be getting close now.

And get Fantasy off the PR, I haven't seen anything that makes me think that he deserves that spot.



It's Bisu with 8. I was surprised when I counted it lol.


Bisu & Flash are tied with 8.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Severedevil
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4839 Posts
May 31 2010 16:31 GMT
#31
On June 01 2010 01:03 SuperArc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2010 00:58 Holgerius wrote:
I don't mind Snow being at #5 to be honest, he has been playing great lately and he has beaten several top players. It seemed a little high at first, but I can't honestly say anyone else deserves that spot more. I'm also happy that Shuttle is finally making an appearance, he's fucking awesome. It's time for some new Protoss stars to rise to power, now that both Stork and Bisu are failing. Go Snow and Stats!

Yay for Flash being #1 once again (which was totally expected)! What is the record streak as #1? He should be getting close now.

And get Fantasy off the PR, I haven't seen anything that makes me think that he deserves that spot.



It's Bisu with 8. I was surprised when I counted it lol.

The PR started shortly before Bisu replaced Savior as the dominant figure, which gave Bisu time to be dominant until Jaedong and Flash emerged as a ridiculous force. After that, there were always at least two of Taek-Bang-Lee-Sang raping up the scene, which makes it fuckhard to be the leader every month for a streak.

Props to Flash for pulling it off.
My strategy is to fork people.
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
May 31 2010 16:53 GMT
#32
Holy shit I didn't know Shuttle had Best level PvP. Damn. I hate the guy, but that gets my respect. 80% is freaking scary O_O
KT_Violet
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 31 2010 17:10 GMT
#33
I think that S2 deserved CBNC this month, he played better and more consistently than even Jaedong during the month.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
May 31 2010 17:11 GMT
#34
Methinks Snow is too high. I like him a lot. A budding talent who is arguably already the #1 PvT player in the world. But yeah...

A few other things I would have done differently maybe, but on the whole a good ranking, similar to what I had in mind.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
May 31 2010 17:19 GMT
#35
Calm ahead of Shine imo
Effort ftw
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
DarkMatter_
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada1774 Posts
May 31 2010 17:42 GMT
#36
I don't quite understand the PR. Is it purely based on the performance/results in that month, or is it based on who appears to be the best players from 1-10 by the end of the month? If it's former, I can understand Effort taking second place since he did win a starleague after all (but then that would make a lot of past PRs fairly inaccurate). If it's the latter, I really don't agree with placing Effort over Jaedong. Just based on their actual games (and putting that into context with their overall history), Jaedong is still a much better player than Effort. Forget the fact that he clearly has the best ZvZ and ZvP, I would consider even his ZvT to be superior to Effort's despite the way the two finals turned out.
picture2x
Profile Joined April 2010
Philippines36 Posts
May 31 2010 18:04 GMT
#37
Wow, Wemade Fox is filling up the power rank.
Musoeun
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States4324 Posts
May 31 2010 18:10 GMT
#38
On June 01 2010 02:19 Mykill wrote:
Calm ahead of Shine imo
Effort ftw


Calm might be ahead of Shine if Calm hadn't lost to RorO yesterday. But neither one is doing really impressively lately.
Don't Shoot the Penguins. | Dance, 성은, dance! | Killer FanKlub | Action sucks. | Storm Terran hwaiting.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-31 18:36:33
May 31 2010 18:33 GMT
#39
JD at 2 >: (
(Should be)

Shame Plexa shame >: (
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
saritenite
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Singapore1680 Posts
May 31 2010 19:40 GMT
#40
On May 31 2010 23:41 ZBiR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2010 23:17 SuperArc wrote:
Look, look! I was mentioned of being right about something.

First time in your life? Congratulations then.


Don't hate brother, SuperArc is awesome.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 34 35 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 496
Larva 114
Hyun 49
NotJumperer 48
Killer 43
scan(afreeca) 35
Bale 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Hm[arnc] 13
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto124
League of Legends
JimRising 484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1188
edward231
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g7731
Coldzera 708
ceh9586
Happy283
Sick139
crisheroes129
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Jankos1028
• Stunt351
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 26m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.