• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9119 users

Support TL, Order SC2 Here - Page 4

Forum Index > News
453 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
TheMute
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States458 Posts
May 19 2010 03:47 GMT
#61
On May 19 2010 12:44 CaucasianAsian wrote:
Question...

Will this still stand after the game is out? I don't want to order it now, but maybe down the road when I have no choice but to move?

This. I don't wanna preorder or get it when it's released. I will buy it, but later, after the release date.

I would also definitely buy that TL shirt. So sick.
Friends are simply people you can do/say vulgar things to.
checo
Profile Joined November 2008
Mexico1364 Posts
May 19 2010 03:47 GMT
#62
Im in mexico but would like to pre order and help TL.net is it posible for me to do it some how?
El amor no mueve al mundo, ni hace brillar el sol, pero el amor hace latir este corazon....
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
May 19 2010 03:48 GMT
#63
Done
Official Entusman #21
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
May 19 2010 03:50 GMT
#64
Ordered one of these for a friend.

Thinking about doing it for myself as well but when it gets released in the blizzard store won't it be a direct download? Therefore no waiting for shipping etc?? Just curious.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
May 19 2010 03:52 GMT
#65
Will buy it through that link when I eventually buy it.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Whiplash
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2929 Posts
May 19 2010 03:53 GMT
#66
already preordered through gamestop special edition but if I didn't I would totally do it thorugh TL. I do want to buy that shirt that is posted though, it looks ballin' out of control.
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator. Former Starcraft commentator/player
Katkishka
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States662 Posts
May 19 2010 03:56 GMT
#67
once amazon puts up collector's preorder i'll be sure to do this
^_^
skipgamer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia701 Posts
May 19 2010 04:02 GMT
#68
I was wondering how much traffic this site had attracted since the sc2 beta launch. It is easily the best community/resource for new sc2 players. (and I looked around a LOT before finding this place)

Great work on the milestones! We are here for a reason!
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
May 19 2010 04:07 GMT
#69
sadly i have to get it through bnet store cuz my cd roms broke
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
May 19 2010 04:09 GMT
#70
Once I get a comp capable of handling it and I can stop using my brothers, done.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
potatoedoughnut
Profile Joined July 2008
United States334 Posts
May 19 2010 04:09 GMT
#71
Awesome. I will definitely order through TL Amazon. I'll wait for the CE stuff to get sorted out, but if CE isn't available I'll just get the reglear. Does TL get a flat $$ per sale, or a % of sale value (ie is it gooder for TL if I get CE or reglear?)

Also really cool news about the # of visitors.
Eagles may soar, but weasels do not get sucked into jet engines.
Tleaf
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada181 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 04:11:09
May 19 2010 04:10 GMT
#72
Hey is it possible to buy a digital version through amazon?

i.e. like steam?
maneatingshoe
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada484 Posts
May 19 2010 04:29 GMT
#73
Will do this for sure!!!
cowsrule
Profile Joined February 2010
United States80 Posts
May 19 2010 04:35 GMT
#74
They did have a collectors pre-order up for $99.99, but yeah, not it looks like its ridiculously expensive... I'm curious if they just ran out.
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
May 19 2010 04:35 GMT
#75
Man I would have totally gotten on board if this was up a little while ago!

Sorry guys!

However - (And yes I know you referenced this in the OP however just showing my love) I'd more more than happy to donate some cash to my favourite starcraft (and possibly favourite internet of all time) website! Please let me know!
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
May 19 2010 04:37 GMT
#76
Wasn't going to preorder but I did.

TL FOREVER
Jaedong :3
jobiasRKD
Profile Joined June 2008
United States38 Posts
May 19 2010 04:37 GMT
#77
I ordered from Amazon.ca a few weeks ago and they told me they wouldn't ship it on day of release (July 27), and that they would only start shipping on July 30, which makes the predicted day of arrival sometime around Aug 4-5. I realize it's just a week, but I really want SC2 as close to day of release as soon as possible.

Has anyone who has ordered specifically from Amazon.ca from the above link been able to get confirmation that their order will ship on the 27th and not on the 30th?
Semantic Collision
Saturnize
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2473 Posts
May 19 2010 04:37 GMT
#78
So awesome...
"Time to put the mustard on the hotdog. -_-"
st4rfox
Profile Joined May 2010
Poland15 Posts
May 19 2010 04:38 GMT
#79
need UK link!
The only way to get smarter, is to play a smarter opponent.
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
May 19 2010 04:40 GMT
#80
Excellent idea! I'm sad now that I already pre-ordered, but I really think anyone who hasn't yet should definitely do so by these means.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 176
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 512
NaDa 42
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9827
JimRising 703
WinterStarcraft219
ViBE113
Mew2King68
ArmadaUGS50
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1455
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush317
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 39m
INu's Battles
9h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
Replay Cast
20h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.