• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:47
CEST 01:47
KST 08:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9039 users

Support TL, Order SC2 Here - Page 21

Forum Index > News
453 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Luddite
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2315 Posts
May 28 2010 13:13 GMT
#401
lol how come the french one is cheaper than the german one?
Can't believe I'm still here playing this same game
Perfect Balance
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway131 Posts
May 29 2010 11:05 GMT
#402
I won't be buying it, but if I decide to do so it'll be through TL.
"Do you REALLY want chat rooms?" - You're good Blizzard! I was just fakin' it!
Full.tilt
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom1709 Posts
May 29 2010 11:50 GMT
#403
Sorry TL, cancelled my pre-order.
leandroqm
Profile Joined June 2008
Netherlands874 Posts
May 31 2010 04:12 GMT
#404
I want to buy it from Brazil!
What are you tinkering about?
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
June 02 2010 08:38 GMT
#405
sry if this question has been asked and answered before, but why is the german version 5 € more expensive than the french one? sry, but im positive to find a way to buy it for 50€ in a local retail shop....
"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
Raisauce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada864 Posts
June 03 2010 08:40 GMT
#406
I'll definitely be buying from here and I'll tell all my rl friends to as well. I'm happy to help TL in anyway I can. I've got a question, even though the collector's edition is sold out it says "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.". Does this mean it'll be available before release? If not, I guess I'll just purchase the regular one.

zLnoEk
Profile Joined March 2010
United States95 Posts
June 04 2010 22:54 GMT
#407
i would love to buy here too
but uh, amazon isn't doing collectors edition or something? :x
ironchef
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Canada1350 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-05 11:17:21
June 05 2010 11:15 GMT
#408
[edit: doh..didnt see someone already ask the same q regarding expected arrive date.. lol ]

Definitely gonna get it thru TL then!

“Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also.” - Marcus Aurelius
Infiltrator
Profile Joined February 2010
Montenegro80 Posts
June 06 2010 14:22 GMT
#409
I wanted to, but unfortunately Amazon does not deliver goods to my country.
Infiltrator out.
ValM
Profile Joined May 2010
India408 Posts
June 06 2010 20:11 GMT
#410
i am from india and have been playing the beta...but there is no place for me to preorder the game...could anyone please help me on that??
The Terran Prince is now the king. Maru | MMA | Mvp forever
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
June 10 2010 14:57 GMT
#411
I'll order SC2 from you guys once i'm ready to buy.
harlequ1n
Profile Joined March 2010
Spain6 Posts
June 10 2010 21:18 GMT
#412
It's so outrageous to charge £6 for p&p to Spain! Otherwise I would be getting it
There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
June 10 2010 22:03 GMT
#413
I'd have done this except for the fact that I am going to be at the front of the line upon midnight release at local gamestop.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Zerksys
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States569 Posts
June 12 2010 07:02 GMT
#414
If I had only known about this I would have ordered from TL
What's that probe doing there? It's a scout. You mean one of those flying planes? No....
aphex
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany18 Posts
June 12 2010 15:28 GMT
#415
Done. But I really want to buy one of those TL-Shirts! Do i get it somewhere now?
The-Dom
Profile Joined February 2010
United States165 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-13 16:24:44
June 13 2010 16:23 GMT
#416

edit: whoops, found the size chart tab
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
June 13 2010 16:33 GMT
#417
On June 13 2010 00:28 aphex wrote:
Done. But I really want to buy one of those TL-Shirts! Do i get it somewhere now?

http://www.teamliquid.net/store/
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
ValM
Profile Joined May 2010
India408 Posts
June 14 2010 14:07 GMT
#418
Where can I preorder for Asia?
The Terran Prince is now the king. Maru | MMA | Mvp forever
cybertopo
Profile Joined February 2010
Spain525 Posts
June 23 2010 11:01 GMT
#419
Hey, if you guys are going to do something exclusive for Spain it would be nice to know, since I'm going to pre-order soon and I would like to contribute to the site (and the shipment costs of amazon.uk are terrible).
Hurr Durr
Tritone
Profile Joined June 2010
Japan76 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-02 07:44:06
July 02 2010 07:40 GMT
#420
On June 14 2010 23:07 ValM wrote:
Where can I preorder for Asia?


Good question If I could find an Asian server version with English language support I'd pre-order it right now.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft343
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft343
Nina 96
ViBE78
SpeCial 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 165
Noble 77
Hyuk 63
NaDa 43
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift3993
Counter-Strike
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox375
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4664
Khaldor702
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1720
Coldzera 815
shahzam539
JimRising 432
C9.Mang0301
KnowMe204
ArmadaUGS72
Mew2King47
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH363
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21402
Other Games
• imaqtpie737
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 13m
Online Event
11h 13m
FEL
16h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.