• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:06
CEST 13:06
KST 20:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11750 users

Support TL, Order SC2 Here - Page 20

Forum Index > News
453 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Raihn
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States216 Posts
May 23 2010 19:27 GMT
#381
Damn, I ordered at Amazon already. But, how long will you have the link up? I want to order a copy for my gf, I just have to decide if I want another collector's edition, or a standard copy.
GraphicsRaihnForge.com - Let me know if you need something!
Funkdoctor
Profile Joined November 2009
United States13 Posts
May 23 2010 19:37 GMT
#382
If I preorder this through amazon will I get this release day ?
wutadik
Profile Joined May 2010
United States7 Posts
May 23 2010 21:33 GMT
#383
are they selling the collectors edition anywhere still?
i'd be more apathetic if i weren't so lethargic
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-23 21:51:26
May 23 2010 21:49 GMT
#384
On May 24 2010 04:37 Funkdoctor wrote:
If I preorder this through amazon will I get this release day ?


The last time I preordered something online, I got it the day before. ^_^

So I just click off the link and add to cart?
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
stalife
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada1222 Posts
May 23 2010 22:05 GMT
#385
I just preordered it (even though I preordered from bestbuy, bought another one)

Does this come with beta key too?
www.memoryexpress.com
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
May 24 2010 04:20 GMT
#386
On May 24 2010 04:37 Funkdoctor wrote:
If I preorder this through amazon will I get this release day ?

If you're in the US, Amazon offer release-day shipping so it arrives on release day.

On May 24 2010 07:05 stalife wrote:
I just preordered it (even though I preordered from bestbuy, bought another one)

Does this come with beta key too?

Unfortunately it seems Amazon are no longer giving beta keys to pre-orders.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Philip2110
Profile Joined April 2010
Scotland798 Posts
May 24 2010 08:19 GMT
#387
Ugh i bought it off Amazon but like you said R1ch they arnt offering the Beta code If anyone has a spare could you please message me it? Would really appreciate it cheers
Master Sc2 - Diamond LoL - Eu W
s[O]rry
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada398 Posts
May 24 2010 12:26 GMT
#388
Boom. Ordered it from Prague. So excited.
Sunshine.
NibbloniaN
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States377 Posts
May 24 2010 16:50 GMT
#389
I ordered mine last week from this link and was waiting for my beta key to come via email and nothing came... so I checked here and found the sad news
My folks were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?
Gnaix
Profile Joined February 2009
United States438 Posts
May 24 2010 18:07 GMT
#390
why no collector's edition in us?
one thing that sc2 has over bw is the fact that I can actually manage my hotkeys
TriniMasta
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1323 Posts
May 25 2010 06:50 GMT
#391
On May 25 2010 01:50 AceldamA wrote:
I ordered mine last week from this link and was waiting for my beta key to come via email and nothing came... so I checked here and found the sad news

Yeah that would suck. Almost everyone is ordering for a beta key.
정명훈 FIGHTING!!! Play both T and P.
Marou
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany1371 Posts
May 25 2010 22:10 GMT
#392
i'll do that for sure. i love team liquid and i'm willing to do a lot of thing to have this tshirt ;P
twitter@RickyMarou
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
May 26 2010 00:02 GMT
#393
On May 25 2010 03:07 Gnaix wrote:
why no collector's edition in us?

It's sold out, at least on Amazon. I think CE was a limited run.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
DropTester
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia608 Posts
May 26 2010 06:09 GMT
#394
anyway to get an Australian link? it would be nice
Xiphias
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway2223 Posts
May 26 2010 09:12 GMT
#395
Not Norway....
aka KanBan85. Working on Starbow.
isuckalot
Profile Joined September 2008
France27 Posts
May 26 2010 12:51 GMT
#396
Bought two.

Gogo TL
Floydian
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United Kingdom374 Posts
May 26 2010 13:00 GMT
#397
Shit, I just now came to order the collectors edition but it seems its already sold out in the UK? Anyone know if I've missed my chance for good now? Just wish I had ordered it straight away when I saw this thread, kinda got distracted ¬¬
PanoRaMa
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States5070 Posts
May 26 2010 22:35 GMT
#398
Just bought mine through TL, yay
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
May 28 2010 05:06 GMT
#399
Consider it done.

My birthday is July 27th!
Drakkart
Profile Joined May 2010
80 Posts
May 28 2010 07:17 GMT
#400
this thread could use a reference in the starcraft 2 section i was looking all morning for it there...
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko188
ProTech132
SHIN 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1206
Mind 975
Shuttle 887
Bisu 761
Larva 608
Mini 173
EffOrt 121
Soma 121
Leta 105
Last 97
[ Show more ]
Britney 94
Zeus 90
Hyun 79
ZerO 62
Pusan 59
Sexy 49
sorry 43
PianO 41
Trap 40
Hm[arnc] 39
Killer 33
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 18
hero 13
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 8
JulyZerg 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe621
XaKoH 459
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1439
Other Games
gofns34610
singsing2272
crisheroes293
B2W.Neo252
OGKoka 201
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS71
Livibee54
ZerO(Twitch)5
DeMusliM2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• Gemini_19 23
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8444
League of Legends
• Jankos1416
• Stunt848
Other Games
• WagamamaTV9
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 55m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.