• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:05
CEST 17:05
KST 00:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7557 users

Support TL, Order SC2 Here - Page 3

Forum Index > News
453 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Rambling.
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Canada314 Posts
May 19 2010 03:20 GMT
#41
done
An unfortunate person is one who tries to fart but shits instead
miseiler
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1389 Posts
May 19 2010 03:23 GMT
#42
And done. Glad to give anything back. I love you guys (and gals).
"Jinro soo manly wearing only a T-Shirt while the Koreans freeze in their jackets" -- Double_O
"He's from Sweden, man. We have to fight polar bears on our way to school." -- Yusername
chrispowerglove
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2 Posts
May 19 2010 03:25 GMT
#43
Made an account at TL (after lurking for god knows how long) just to say thanks for reminding me to actually buy the game! After so long with the beta I can't believe I forgot until now. Glad to support TL a bit like this though. Try to use the few dollars you get from me for sinister purposes if possible.
no Powerglove, no Powerlove.
Strayline
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States330 Posts
May 19 2010 03:27 GMT
#44
I wish you guys had done this earlier I would have loved to support you
BreakEnter
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Bulgaria81 Posts
May 19 2010 03:31 GMT
#45
Too bad I already pre ordered, I would have bought through here no doubt. And it's truly amazing how many new users there are. I remember when 1.5k was an outrageously high number...TL has come a long way.


btw I'm almost always wearing the blue shirt when sleeping for the last year or so ;-)
OptimusTom
Profile Joined October 2009
United States154 Posts
May 19 2010 03:32 GMT
#46
Arghhh I'm sorry guys. Girlfriend worked for GameStop, get the discount, the extra beta key, all a whole buncha goodness

However, I have siblings and friends who've yet to reserve. Definitely going to send 'em here.
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
May 19 2010 03:33 GMT
#47
gogo HB ^^
petro1987
Profile Joined May 2009
Brazil374 Posts
May 19 2010 03:34 GMT
#48
Too bad amazon doesn't deliver it here in Brazil. =[
Does anybody know any other place that deliver or if there will be a link for Brazil?
Btw, TL is great!
Believer
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden212 Posts
May 19 2010 03:34 GMT
#49
On May 19 2010 12:12 Kennigit wrote:
UK Canada Germany France and Japan links incoming.



Come on now Kennigit, you know you want our socialist (read: Swedish) money, hook us up!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
Initial_H.C.
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada560 Posts
May 19 2010 03:34 GMT
#50
Bah I just pre-ordered with Future Shop a few days ago to get an extra key + $5 discount... I'll hook up other people who wants to pre-order though. TL rocks!

PS i sleep at night with my TL shirt as well =D
Rkie
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1278 Posts
May 19 2010 03:40 GMT
#51
man, if i didn't buy it already, i would definitely help out TL. You have helped me through many hours of boredom and times of confusion.
mtmf
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Brazil420 Posts
May 19 2010 03:41 GMT
#52
If I could find someone in the US to bring the game to me I would definitely order from here.
But I'm actually thinking of buying the collectors edition, so I would have to wait for it to be available anyway.
(–_–)
Zhou
Profile Joined February 2009
United States832 Posts
May 19 2010 03:42 GMT
#53
Oh man. If you guys are doing this several weeks from now, I will buy one for my friend if I can D:

I already preordered mine... T-T

TL ftw!
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
May 19 2010 03:42 GMT
#54
I wasn't going to preorder SC2 but TL peer-pressured me into it.
Aether
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada123 Posts
May 19 2010 03:43 GMT
#55
ah damn, I literally JUST did my pre-order yesterday, and I already got and activated the key they gave me so I can't cancel. Definitely would've done this though.
To answer your questions: No, I'm not that Aether and it is pronounced ee-thur. :)
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
May 19 2010 03:44 GMT
#56
Question...

Will this still stand after the game is out? I don't want to order it now, but maybe down the road when I have no choice but to move?
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Jeffadore
Profile Joined April 2010
United States5 Posts
May 19 2010 03:44 GMT
#57
i would, but i already ordered it
sorry guys
hurray, i got into the beta
bongjwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States199 Posts
May 19 2010 03:45 GMT
#58
awesome. i will defiantly do this next time i get paid
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=123578 <--- my tournament. sign up!
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
May 19 2010 03:46 GMT
#59
I already pre-ordered the collectors edition from EB, however if you can get yours up on amazon i will order it from there, as EB has a tendancy to screw up.

Also, may I suggest if you are looking for donations to improve the community, Im sure there are others like me who have some spare cash and would be willing to donate small amounts to help. Is there anything like this right now? If not maybe one could start. I know I love watching streams and tournies, I would happily pay 20-50$ to help fund more tournaments and such.


Or if it went to HuK's internet bill that would be ok too =P <3
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
CheAse
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada919 Posts
May 19 2010 03:47 GMT
#60
I talked to EB games and if you already have pre ordered it you can get your money back 100% even if you got a beta key.
SCV good to go sir
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
ComeBackTV 1088
IntoTheiNu 1045
SteadfastSC790
TaKeTV 546
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex156
EnkiAlexander 87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 790
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex 156
ProTech137
BRAT_OK 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49866
Bisu 2001
Horang2 1239
EffOrt 1009
Hyuk 600
Soma 589
BeSt 533
Mini 486
Light 431
Shuttle 427
[ Show more ]
Larva 336
ZerO 202
Rush 190
Leta 84
Mong 77
firebathero 73
Sea.KH 64
Snow 63
910 60
Pusan 46
Sexy 43
ToSsGirL 34
Yoon 27
Aegong 27
Bale 27
JYJ 26
Trap 22
Terrorterran 21
Shine 17
Rock 15
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8052
qojqva1241
Counter-Strike
Fnx 815
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1530
Khaldor1129
Lowko456
Other Games
singsing1976
hiko1257
Beastyqt597
B2W.Neo464
Hui .196
Livibee194
ArmadaUGS141
XaKoH 131
Liquid`VortiX129
KnowMe112
Mew2King80
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 25
• mYiSmile111
• Gemini_19 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3269
Other Games
• Shiphtur267
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 56m
Online Event
19h 56m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.