• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:04
CEST 04:04
KST 11:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6801 users

Support TL, Order SC2 Here - Page 2

Forum Index > News
453 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Spenguin
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia3316 Posts
May 19 2010 02:59 GMT
#21
Wait it's only a US deal so could you put it in the OP? Just read the bottom of the amazon link
< TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #46 > I came for the Brood War, I stayed for the people.
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
May 19 2010 03:01 GMT
#22
I'd be up for this had I not already bought the CE from Gamestop. :|
it's my first day
Rice
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1332 Posts
May 19 2010 03:02 GMT
#23
will do this as soon as collectors edition gets up
Freedom will be defended at the cost of civil liberties.
Believer
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden212 Posts
May 19 2010 03:06 GMT
#24
Wow this is great. I would definately donate money right into your pockets if I could, but this feels more genuine. Unfortunately I live in Sweden and prefer to play on EU-servers due to the latency difference between our two continents, is this deal only available in North America or can I contribute from over here?


Thanks for doing an awesome job, you really are making SC GM.
Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
May 19 2010 03:08 GMT
#25
Once Canada gets up, you get my $60
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
May 19 2010 03:08 GMT
#26
In theory, instead of the 3% or whatever amazon gives TL, buying it wherever it is cheapest and then directly donating the money saved to TL would benefit everyone more. e.g. I got the CE for $76. I could donate $24 to TL and I'd be out the same amount as if I just ordered off Amazon (once they fix their price), but TL would be getting at least 5 times as much money. This would of course require TL to set up a donation system.

I'm certainly not discouraging anyone from using the Amazon referral, as it's far better than just ordering it without TL getting anything. I'm just saying with a bit more effort by the purchaser they could support TL even more!
I <3 서지훈
Gnaix
Profile Joined February 2009
United States438 Posts
May 19 2010 03:08 GMT
#27
299.99 > 3*99.99. wtf?
one thing that sc2 has over bw is the fact that I can actually manage my hotkeys
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
May 19 2010 03:08 GMT
#28
I wish I hadn't ordered already
KTY
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
May 19 2010 03:09 GMT
#29
--- Nuked ---
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
May 19 2010 03:09 GMT
#30
Working on international links. Stay tuned.
Captain Calamity
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom38 Posts
May 19 2010 03:11 GMT
#31
I just checked some details.

This seems to be a US version

(Certainly they aren't going to Ship free to the UK)

Amazon does stock this item in the UK.. Is there some way I can get this to pay you guys?

Here is UK version
zak
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1009 Posts
May 19 2010 03:11 GMT
#32
are CEs in great demand? People are selling it for $200-300 already. Uh is blizzard not making enuff or something?
You know how to gain a victory, but not use it - maharbal
inlagdsil
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada957 Posts
May 19 2010 03:12 GMT
#33
I wish this had been posted a little earlier, I finally bought the game yesterday!
There is nothing cuter than a zergling when it has just started taking crack
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
May 19 2010 03:12 GMT
#34
UK Canada Germany France and Japan links incoming.
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
May 19 2010 03:13 GMT
#35
There is possibly midnight releases in SoCal Fry's Electronic, with Blizzard staff signing up shitz.
ChaosShadow
Profile Joined April 2010
United States79 Posts
May 19 2010 03:15 GMT
#36
I actually have had a Collector's Edition pre-ordered from Amazon since mid april...so it seems like Amazon might have already sold out (pre-ordered out?) their initial estimates of how many Collector's Editions they'll get or something similar?
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
May 19 2010 03:16 GMT
#37
I'm just wondering: is this the only way to get Team Liquid shirts? I'd really, really, like one, but I'm not sure if I'm able to order SC2 at the moment.

Is there a way to buy your guys' shirts individually? I'm short on shirts anyway, and that shirt just looks so boss to me. :3
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
dOofuS
Profile Joined January 2009
United States342 Posts
May 19 2010 03:16 GMT
#38
Purchased! Long live TL!
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
May 19 2010 03:16 GMT
#39
On May 19 2010 12:16 Z3kk wrote:
I'm just wondering: is this the only way to get Team Liquid shirts? I'd really, really, like one, but I'm not sure if I'm able to order SC2 at the moment.

Is there a way to buy your guys' shirts individually? I'm short on shirts anyway, and that shirt just looks so boss to me. :3

We're in the process of ordering more of these.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Corinthos *
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada1842 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 03:25:35
May 19 2010 03:17 GMT
#40
Canadian link up! Will be pre-ordering.

edit: done
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings91
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 152
RuFF_SC2 145
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14149
Rain 2260
Artosis 602
NaDa 30
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift3778
Counter-Strike
taco 387
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox784
Mew2King126
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor969
Other Games
summit1g8699
Day[9].tv698
JimRising 621
C9.Mang0372
PiGStarcraft327
ArmadaUGS60
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV279
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP78
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv698
• Scarra669
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
10h 56m
OSC
19h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 7h
Online Event
1d 8h
FEL
1d 13h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.