• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7867 users

Support TL, Order SC2 Here - Page 6

Forum Index > News
453 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
NeSS1
Profile Joined April 2010
United States101 Posts
May 19 2010 05:51 GMT
#101
Do work, baby.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
May 19 2010 05:53 GMT
#102
I'm really sad now that I sold my soul for a beta key and preordered :/
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
May 19 2010 05:55 GMT
#103
Hmm i think that I need to order a copy lol
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
May 19 2010 05:56 GMT
#104
Even though I have a pre-order I will definitively try to do this for the collector's edition, I might buy both editions lol I'm such a nerd
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
Armathai
Profile Joined October 2007
1023 Posts
May 19 2010 05:58 GMT
#105
Awesome offer, I have a question though(may sound terribly noob)

Once the German amazon links are available, is SC2 automatically in german, or does SC2 offer multilanguage support? I'd definitely want an english version, but living in Germany kinda makes that a problem ¬¬

Looking for ArcticCerebrate formerly from @USEast
imPERSONater
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1324 Posts
May 19 2010 06:00 GMT
#106
mmmmmm, I love when my procrastination pays off! Now I will feel like I am contributing to something when I purchase the game! Thanks TL for making my SC life complete
Fan of: IdrA, Sen, Stephano, Snute, Axlav, Hero
np.Resuscitate
Profile Joined April 2010
United States60 Posts
May 19 2010 06:00 GMT
#107
I really wish you'd put this up like, 3 months ago.
The Overmind thinks I require more minerals... I would like a loan.
Therapist
Profile Joined April 2010
United States97 Posts
May 19 2010 06:02 GMT
#108
I really would but I am getting it at midnight.
torfteufel
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany86 Posts
May 19 2010 06:14 GMT
#109
so thats how i get my sc2 copy...and suddenly it all makes sense
"You're not wrong Walter. You're just an asshole!" El Duderino
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
May 19 2010 06:15 GMT
#110
WINGED HORSE SHIRTS BACK IN STOCK?
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
freeloader625
Profile Joined May 2010
United States180 Posts
May 19 2010 06:16 GMT
#111
I pre-ordered a CE three weeks ago. It costed 100 dollars, with a 10 dollar min preorder. The receipt also printed me two beta keys. However a friend of mine says he did the same thing, but only received one beta key.
Sclerosis
Profile Joined May 2010
Mexico60 Posts
May 19 2010 06:16 GMT
#112
Shipments to Mexico plz! D:
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
May 19 2010 06:19 GMT
#113
If you guys can get the collector's edition I will pretty much for sure order btw
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Leeto
Profile Joined August 2007
United States1320 Posts
May 19 2010 06:20 GMT
#114
Just bought one. Will they automatically email me the beta key?
Mr.Pyro
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Denmark959 Posts
May 19 2010 06:25 GMT
#115
Hi! Looks like a great initiative?

What about us Europeans, namely me, i'm Danish.

Also what will the money go to, server costs i presume?
P⊧[1]<a>[2]<a>[3]<a>tt | P ≝ 1.a.2.a.3.a.P
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
May 19 2010 06:25 GMT
#116
Hell ya I will do this!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
May 19 2010 06:26 GMT
#117
Aww if it was possible earlier I would have done so
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
yoshi_yoshi
Profile Joined January 2010
United States440 Posts
May 19 2010 06:30 GMT
#118
On May 19 2010 15:25 FuDDx wrote:
Hell ya I will do this!!!!

FlamingTurd
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1059 Posts
May 19 2010 06:32 GMT
#119
Dang so late putting this up :-S
Nerf MMMT!!! Liquid`Ret Hwaiting!!!
Height
Profile Joined May 2010
United States53 Posts
May 19 2010 06:37 GMT
#120
On May 19 2010 15:32 FlamingTurd wrote:
Dang so late putting this up :-S


Yeah, I pre-ordered my copy before I even knew about you TL.
Practice, practice, practice, practice...
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 228
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
Doublelift6055
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
taco 275
Other Games
summit1g12169
C9.Mang0359
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1247
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP152
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo240
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 6m
Replay Cast
20h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.