• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:21
CEST 06:21
KST 13:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8199 users

Support TL, Order SC2 Here - Page 7

Forum Index > News
453 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 23 Next All
cybertopo
Profile Joined February 2010
Spain525 Posts
May 19 2010 06:41 GMT
#121
If you guys do this for Spain I will gladly contribute.
Hurr Durr
stalife
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada1222 Posts
May 19 2010 06:41 GMT
#122
ahh, anyone know if cancelling a pre-order from bestbuy is free of charge so I can pre-order from TL? (I'm in canada btw)
www.memoryexpress.com
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
May 19 2010 06:45 GMT
#123
Its to bad this was put up after game stops preorder for a beta key

I'll try and get my friends to preorder through here though
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
May 19 2010 06:48 GMT
#124
If there is a way to do that in switzerland I'll do that.
neorj
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil10 Posts
May 19 2010 06:49 GMT
#125
If you guys do this for Portugal I will gladly contribute.
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
May 19 2010 06:52 GMT
#126
awesome! and please add to the post that even though you order it online, you can get it delivered on the day it comes out!:


Get it the day it comes out!
Pre-order and select Release-Date Delivery at checkout.
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
May 19 2010 06:53 GMT
#127
yea I havent preordered yet. I don't mind doing it thru tl as long as I'm getting it the same day everyone else.
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
dangots0ul
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States919 Posts
May 19 2010 06:54 GMT
#128
done and done. TL HWAITING
i type teamliquid into the url subconsciously... all...the...time...
fly.stat
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States449 Posts
May 19 2010 06:54 GMT
#129
Fuck yes I will buy from the best starcraft community, and in my opinion greatest gaming community, on the internet. Are you kidding me?

I was dreading having to go through the dumbasses at gamestop, now I definitely won't bother with that =)
Until I write you again, take care of your precious person.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
May 19 2010 06:55 GMT
#130
I would purchase... If I didn't live in Denmark and had allready brought mine from Blockbuster.

Anyways, hope TL will make something great out of what they get! TSL 3 anyone ? ;D
In the woods, there lurks..
andiCR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2273 Posts
May 19 2010 07:00 GMT
#131
god damnit already ordered.. too bad


exceptional thing though
Nightmare1795 wrote: I played a guy in bronze who said he was Japanese. That was the only game I ever dropped a nuke, which was purely coincidental.
MrStorkie
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom697 Posts
May 19 2010 07:01 GMT
#132
i'm suprised at how this hasn't come up much earlier. most of us would have definitely got it from TL. i know i will
1a2a3a4z5z6d7d8d9p0p
k!llua
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia895 Posts
May 19 2010 07:02 GMT
#133
Haven't read the whole thread, but if this could somehow work for me in Australia I'd definitely consider it.
my hair is a wookie, your argument is invalid
Conquest101
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1395 Posts
May 19 2010 07:03 GMT
#134
I've already pre-ordered, but I'd like to express my sentiment regarding donations. I don't feel that having a donation link is in anyway wrong for you guys. At this point, I don't think anyone worth being a TL member would express distaste if you guys just had the OPTION of donating money. I figure put it below the Liquidpoker link in the lower right. The average TL user may not ever even notice to be honest, but it would give people who WANT to contribute something a way to do so.

I for one would be happy to chip in 5 or 10 dollars to TL. It'd be a small price to pay for the hundreds of hours I've spent watching your streams and vods.

Poll: Should TL have a donation link somewhere?

Yes, if kept unobtrusive (23)
 
55%

Yes, definitely (9)
 
21%

No, I feel it's bad for the site's image (8)
 
19%

No (2)
 
5%

42 total votes

Your vote: Should TL have a donation link somewhere?

(Vote): Yes, definitely
(Vote): Yes, if kept unobtrusive
(Vote): No
(Vote): No, I feel it's bad for the site's image


1a2a3aPro
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada227 Posts
May 19 2010 07:10 GMT
#135
On May 19 2010 16:03 Conquest101 wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

I've already pre-ordered, but I'd like to express my sentiment regarding donations. I don't feel that having a donation link is in anyway wrong for you guys. At this point, I don't think anyone worth being a TL member would express distaste if you guys just had the OPTION of donating money. I figure put it below the Liquidpoker link in the lower right. The average TL user may not ever even notice to be honest, but it would give people who WANT to contribute something a way to do so.

I for one would be happy to chip in 5 or 10 dollars to TL. It'd be a small price to pay for the hundreds of hours I've spent watching your streams and vods.

Poll: Should TL have a donation link somewhere?

Yes, if kept unobtrusive (23)
 
55%

Yes, definitely (9)
 
21%

No, I feel it's bad for the site's image (8)
 
19%

No (2)
 
5%

42 total votes

Your vote: Should TL have a donation link somewhere?

(Vote): Yes, definitely
(Vote): Yes, if kept unobtrusive
(Vote): No
(Vote): No, I feel it's bad for the site's image




There's a liquid poker link? Just goes to show you that if you put a small link, the people looking for it, will find it, those who are not, won't notice it at all. I think it's a fine idea. Personally, I feel even a small paypal donate button below where the IRC information is on the home-page wouldn't be obtrusive either, but a hyperlink at the bottom is fine.

Also, no love for colelctor's edition? I haven't pre-ordered yet, I do want the collector's edition, so if you guys are able to promote it (possible link for CAN below), I would definitely be willing to do order with it.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.amazon.ca/ACTIVISION-020626728362-Starcraft-Collectors-Edition/dp/B003H4R2GQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1274252677&sr=1-1
Spike
Profile Joined October 2003
United States1392 Posts
May 19 2010 07:13 GMT
#136
Was just about to pre-order when I saw this thread.
Least I can do for the all the hours I've spent not doing work on here.
Atticus.axl
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States456 Posts
May 19 2010 07:33 GMT
#137
Done and done.
DoctorHelvetica <3
Alphonsse
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States518 Posts
May 19 2010 07:42 GMT
#138
Just ordered mine. The release date delivery is cool.

I'm curious though, how will we prove that we ordered through that link in order to be put in the raffle? A TL shirt would be pretty sick.
R0YAL
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States1768 Posts
May 19 2010 07:43 GMT
#139
Id be more than happy to do this small feat for the Gosu's here running TL. You guys deserve it! <3
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
May 19 2010 07:45 GMT
#140
None for asia? ?
POGGERS
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 591
Larva 335
Leta 66
NaDa 48
TT1 23
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft448
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota255
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Lourlo839
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 39m
INu's Battles
7h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 39m
Replay Cast
18h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.