• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6956 users

Support TL, Order SC2 Here - Page 12

Forum Index > News
453 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 23 Next All
Storm704
Profile Joined October 2009
United States114 Posts
May 19 2010 13:55 GMT
#221
Dam it, this should have been done a while back when every1 wanted a beta key. I ordered mine already with gamestop.
vlaric
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States412 Posts
May 19 2010 13:56 GMT
#222
I've got a couple of friends who haven't bought the game yet but are planning on doing so. I'll be sure that they order through here!
Wannabe zerg player
Wodger
Profile Joined October 2008
Scotland380 Posts
May 19 2010 14:04 GMT
#223
On May 19 2010 22:52 Visvires wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2010 22:37 Zurles wrote:
On May 19 2010 22:34 GinNtoniC wrote:
On May 19 2010 22:00 Visvires wrote:
So I went ahead and ordered and stuff, but, uh, where's the beta-key?

Don't have a beta-key and have too much with final exams to get involved, but shouldn't it be sent to your mail after pre-ordering?


I assumed that but it hasn't yet, maybe it takes a while?


Possibly, I got an auto-confirmation mail, confirming (obviously) my order, but no key, so it looks like it might take a little while.


I'm pretty sure amazon.co.uk don't give beta keys with SC2 preorders, it's just amazon.com
Smikis
Profile Joined April 2010
Lithuania117 Posts
May 19 2010 14:07 GMT
#224
if amazon wouldnt have worst delivery rates and time dates.. i can order from game.co.uk.. and get shiped across europe usually in 4 days , 3-5 days period.. for 3 quids.. from amazon it cost 8, and 8-11 days delivery... seriously? it might have cheaper price for such games diablo 3 or wow cataclysm.. while same for sc2 , ( game had cheaper sc2 couple weeks ago ) , with game i atleast know i will get game on release day, or day after.. not this 2 weeks after crap.. ( both of them ships from uk too.. go figure )
Visvires
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway6 Posts
May 19 2010 14:07 GMT
#225
On May 19 2010 23:04 Wodger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2010 22:52 Visvires wrote:
On May 19 2010 22:37 Zurles wrote:
On May 19 2010 22:34 GinNtoniC wrote:
On May 19 2010 22:00 Visvires wrote:
So I went ahead and ordered and stuff, but, uh, where's the beta-key?

Don't have a beta-key and have too much with final exams to get involved, but shouldn't it be sent to your mail after pre-ordering?


I assumed that but it hasn't yet, maybe it takes a while?


Possibly, I got an auto-confirmation mail, confirming (obviously) my order, but no key, so it looks like it might take a little while.


I'm pretty sure amazon.co.uk don't give beta keys with SC2 preorders, it's just amazon.com


It doesn't? Can anyone confirm? Because if they don't TL should consider specifying so in the main post. :/
ArKaDo
Profile Joined April 2010
France121 Posts
May 19 2010 14:08 GMT
#226
I will order it as soon as I have enough minerals and gaz in real life (i m empty at the moment, you know girlfriend and stuff).
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
May 19 2010 14:32 GMT
#227
Done.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Kralic
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2628 Posts
May 19 2010 14:41 GMT
#228
Are we going to get a Collectors edition link for Canada? Amazon.ca has it @ $109.99 atm.
Brood War forever!
Wire
Profile Joined July 2009
United States494 Posts
May 19 2010 14:42 GMT
#229
If you already ordered at Amazon does the money still get routed back to TL?

or does it HAVE to be the link?
"You sacced your ovie, which is great, but then you didn't watch it die, which is bad :("
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
May 19 2010 14:43 GMT
#230
On May 19 2010 22:52 Visvires wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2010 22:37 Zurles wrote:
On May 19 2010 22:34 GinNtoniC wrote:
On May 19 2010 22:00 Visvires wrote:
So I went ahead and ordered and stuff, but, uh, where's the beta-key?

Don't have a beta-key and have too much with final exams to get involved, but shouldn't it be sent to your mail after pre-ordering?


I assumed that but it hasn't yet, maybe it takes a while?


Possibly, I got an auto-confirmation mail, confirming (obviously) my order, but no key, so it looks like it might take a little while.

I ordered from Amazon US, and it took them 3 days to send me a key.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
r0yale
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States51 Posts
May 19 2010 14:43 GMT
#231
I made some copypasta of this article on my site, it's doubtful but maybe it'll get some preorders.
Zurles
Profile Joined February 2009
United Kingdom1659 Posts
May 19 2010 14:51 GMT
#232
On May 19 2010 23:04 Wodger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2010 22:52 Visvires wrote:
On May 19 2010 22:37 Zurles wrote:
On May 19 2010 22:34 GinNtoniC wrote:
On May 19 2010 22:00 Visvires wrote:
So I went ahead and ordered and stuff, but, uh, where's the beta-key?

Don't have a beta-key and have too much with final exams to get involved, but shouldn't it be sent to your mail after pre-ordering?


I assumed that but it hasn't yet, maybe it takes a while?


Possibly, I got an auto-confirmation mail, confirming (obviously) my order, but no key, so it looks like it might take a little while.


I'm pretty sure amazon.co.uk don't give beta keys with SC2 preorders, it's just amazon.com


who the hell gives european beta keys out then?
fritzzz
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany8 Posts
May 19 2010 14:55 GMT
#233
I've just ordered the collector's edition from amazon.co.uk. It's even cheaper with shipping than buying it here in Germany and I can be sure it's uncut
MrMoose
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada176 Posts
May 19 2010 15:01 GMT
#234
damn i totally would have done this if i hadn't pre-ordered already to get a key. Do this earlier for SC3!!
When in doubt, lubricate!
arak
Profile Joined May 2010
9 Posts
May 19 2010 15:07 GMT
#235
2 collector editions ordered (I already had beta keys before, lucky me!)
Awaken my child...
mooose
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan200 Posts
May 19 2010 15:14 GMT
#236
I suddenly realised I hadn't pre-ordered the game yet when I saw this thread. I probably would've got it off amazon.co.uk anyway so I'm glad I saw this thread before I ordered
www.teamyao.com @TeamYAO
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
May 19 2010 15:27 GMT
#237
On May 19 2010 17:24 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
We'll have both a German link and a UK link (where you can order and ship to Germany) up in a minute

edit: Added the links. UK ships to:

Show nested quote +
United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (Republic of), Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.

OK can you tell me if I understand this delivery rates correctly?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200396150

So it would be 34,99 + 2,99 (for each copy, I have 2 friends..) + 4,99 ???
Will it be shipped on the 27th or should it arrive around 27th?
wwww
Clow
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Brazil880 Posts
May 19 2010 15:28 GMT
#238
No love for Brazil as always :< I still need someone to buy a copy for me, I don't want to pay twice the normal price.
(–_–) CJ Entusman #33
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 15:29:09
May 19 2010 15:28 GMT
#239
On May 19 2010 11:59 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2010 11:53 Kennigit wrote:
Yeah we were going to link the collectors edition by for some reason its 299.99 on amazon right now (US version). Can someone else confirm?

Amazon isn't actually selling the collectors edition (yet), the 299.99 is from some fishy sounding companies that sell stuff through Amazon.com


Actually, I ordered my collector's edition of SC2 from Amazon (US) about a month ago- that's how I got into the beta. Maybe they're run out of anticipated stock? They haven't canceled my order...
FreeCandyInVan
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada48 Posts
May 19 2010 15:34 GMT
#240
is there anyway to order the collectors edition throuh you guy i will do it that way if i can but if not ima have to use a local store i want the dogtag flash drives.
I'm a lil noobie short and stout, Here is my Zealot here is my Scout, When Im in trouble hear me shout, Terran! Marine! Help me out!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 744
actioN 663
BeSt 340
Killer 226
Mong 149
Dewaltoss 127
sorry 69
sSak 39
ZergMaN 35
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Larva 30
Bale 29
NotJumperer 22
ToSsGirL 18
yabsab 16
Noble 12
HiyA 4
Counter-Strike
byalli598
Other Games
summit1g11663
olofmeister965
Happy365
Sick203
crisheroes169
Pyrionflax113
KnowMe112
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos916
• Stunt433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV119
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 56m
Replay Cast
13h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.