
I don't want russian edition!
| Forum Index > News |
|
Vo-one
Ukraine456 Posts
![]() I don't want russian edition! | ||
|
liaf
Norway318 Posts
| ||
|
Zortch
Canada635 Posts
| ||
|
JBanKs
United Kingdom617 Posts
![]() | ||
|
endieg
Germany49 Posts
| ||
|
revy
United States1524 Posts
I ordered like 3 weeks ago for the beta key. I hope you do the same with the expansions, I'll definitely order from TL. | ||
|
Ghardo
Germany1685 Posts
tl for ever! | ||
|
Orome
Switzerland11984 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Zurles
United Kingdom1659 Posts
Europeans get a beta key too right? | ||
|
Alethios
New Zealand2765 Posts
![]() | ||
|
eXNewB
Canada291 Posts
just kidding ^___^;;;; will be ordering, such a good idea amazon ty so much for supporting the SC scene | ||
|
Random()
Kyrgyz Republic1462 Posts
I couldn't decide whether to buy SC2 or ignore it until they do b.net properly, but if that helps TL... what could be a better motivation ![]() | ||
|
Khaymus
United States750 Posts
![]() Thanks TL! | ||
|
torfteufel
Germany86 Posts
considering you will probably have to deal with the german version the first time until you can download the english one from battle.net not a tough choice to make. question: will europe orderers get the funky shirt as well? i really want that t-shirt :x (man, free stuff is so awesome) | ||
|
404.Delirium
United States1190 Posts
I think I'll get the 60 for the normal as my birthday present then cover the rest for collectors. I've never been one for collectors, but Blizzard knows how to work me like a doll T_T | ||
|
Anvil666
Germany122 Posts
| ||
|
Turbo.Tactics
Germany675 Posts
I am still not sure how to get the game here.... guess I'll have to ask a friend in Hong Kong | ||
|
MasterReY
Germany2708 Posts
Only to UK? I want the english version.......... | ||
|
SkytoM
Austria1137 Posts
![]() | ||
|
GinNtoniC
Sweden2945 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM ByuN MaxPax IndyStarCraft RuFF_SC2 BRAT_OK ZombieGrub75 UpATreeSC MindelVK SteadfastSC Calm Dota 2Shuttle Mini EffOrt Dewaltoss Rush Mind 910 HiyA Zeus [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|