• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:58
CEST 21:58
KST 04:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8493 users

[GG] Mafia XII - The Summer Season - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 76 Next
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
July 11 2009 04:37 GMT
#861
I want to make a note here. Everybody who is currently voting for BC voted for Truthbringer.

That alone convinces me that he's mafia. Unfortunately... it would be stupid, again, to vote for him tonight. Bockit... you're not convincing me that getting rid of double lynches is worth getting rid of BC tonight. Can't we just tune him out and lynch him the first day he doesn't use double lynch?
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 11 2009 04:39 GMT
#862
On July 11 2009 12:15 LucasWoJ wrote:
Yeah guys...it's pretty obvious....

Well thanks for taking a two minute break from your trolling to help us out. But instead you seem to be more focused on PMing me about whether or not you technically lied during the game. Which, I guess, you didn't (unlike BC). I'm collating this information into organized posts to try to stop the deluge of sludge posts, some of which has been yours. I'm reasonably sure you're innocent but I dunno why you're playing like this when you seemed a lot less crazy in previous games.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 11 2009 04:42 GMT
#863
On July 11 2009 13:10 Bockit wrote:
For those that say, "BC is the emperor and the town needs leadership"

WHAT LEADERSHIP? The man has just sat there, thrown a whole bunch of names into the thread and laughed.


For those that say, "We shouldn't kill our emperor because the double lynches are too important"

Take a look at the voting thread, and tell me that the double lynches are helping us out. Yeah that's right, they're not. They need direction to be effective and anyone that initiates a double lynch without the town having direction, or without the intent of giving that direction is either mafia or a townie that is as good as a mafia and should die.

Lynch BloodyCobbler

So we have to pick a second target for lynch because our friendly neighbourhood emperor decided to initiate a double lynch when we had no direction. At this stage for me, I don't know who to pick for a second vote, there are just way too many people acting up in the thread and I need to reread the past 10 pages. I'll be putting my second vote on BC though because he needs to die and I want to make sure this happens.



If you actually go back and read the thread and read the IMPORTANT posts, you will actually see there is a lot of direction to go by. People like you just refuse to read it and comprehend what is actually going on. Instead you focus all your attention on the emperor, and think he should be leading the town.

HERES SOME NEWS FOR YOU! WE ACTUALLY HAVE GOOD MAFIA CANDIDATES! Read anything I've posted or that Pyrry has recently posted. If you want I can spell things out for you since I'm sure you didn't do anything more than skim. It's actually really good we have a double lynch today, EXCEPT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THROWING OFF THE VOTING.

It is true that there were some very horrendous arguments among the town earlier. But all that is gone now. Since BC has hardly posted anything recently (although what he has posted has been nice contribution), it's very clear THAT YOU CAN JUST IGNORE HIM!

JUST BECAUSE BC IS THE EMPEROR DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIM! A few townspeople (most notably you and Malongo) think we need to kill BC since he has not done anything worthwhile recently. Well there are plenty of other people who have not done anything recently, and there's a much greater chance that they are mafia.

I admit that BC pisses me off as well, but the truth is, is that he is not harming the town right now. We actually have good suspects to be lynching, but everybody is tossing around the votes so the good candidates actually get covered up. This includes you.

Let me sum it up for you, because it's obvious that you don't actually read all the posts in the thread.

BC IS EMPEROR AND SHOULD NOT BE KILLED BECAUSE HES USELESS AND THERE ARE MUCH BETTER CANDIDATES! LISTEN TO PYRRY AND ME

I'm just going to go ahead and assume you're going to attack me with, "If he's useless we should just kill him!" because it seems to me you like to make illogical arguments. The point of this game is to kill mafia, not useless people.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
July 11 2009 04:48 GMT
#864
On July 11 2009 13:42 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2009 13:10 Bockit wrote:
For those that say, "BC is the emperor and the town needs leadership"

WHAT LEADERSHIP? The man has just sat there, thrown a whole bunch of names into the thread and laughed.


For those that say, "We shouldn't kill our emperor because the double lynches are too important"

Take a look at the voting thread, and tell me that the double lynches are helping us out. Yeah that's right, they're not. They need direction to be effective and anyone that initiates a double lynch without the town having direction, or without the intent of giving that direction is either mafia or a townie that is as good as a mafia and should die.

Lynch BloodyCobbler

So we have to pick a second target for lynch because our friendly neighbourhood emperor decided to initiate a double lynch when we had no direction. At this stage for me, I don't know who to pick for a second vote, there are just way too many people acting up in the thread and I need to reread the past 10 pages. I'll be putting my second vote on BC though because he needs to die and I want to make sure this happens.



If you actually go back and read the thread and read the IMPORTANT posts, you will actually see there is a lot of direction to go by. People like you just refuse to read it and comprehend what is actually going on. Instead you focus all your attention on the emperor, and think he should be leading the town.

HERES SOME NEWS FOR YOU! WE ACTUALLY HAVE GOOD MAFIA CANDIDATES! Read anything I've posted or that Pyrry has recently posted. If you want I can spell things out for you since I'm sure you didn't do anything more than skim. It's actually really good we have a double lynch today, EXCEPT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THROWING OFF THE VOTING.

It is true that there were some very horrendous arguments among the town earlier. But all that is gone now. Since BC has hardly posted anything recently (although what he has posted has been nice contribution), it's very clear THAT YOU CAN JUST IGNORE HIM!

JUST BECAUSE BC IS THE EMPEROR DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIM! A few townspeople (most notably you and Malongo) think we need to kill BC since he has not done anything worthwhile recently. Well there are plenty of other people who have not done anything recently, and there's a much greater chance that they are mafia.

I admit that BC pisses me off as well, but the truth is, is that he is not harming the town right now. We actually have good suspects to be lynching, but everybody is tossing around the votes so the good candidates actually get covered up. This includes you.

Let me sum it up for you, because it's obvious that you don't actually read all the posts in the thread.

BC IS EMPEROR AND SHOULD NOT BE KILLED BECAUSE HES USELESS AND THERE ARE MUCH BETTER CANDIDATES! LISTEN TO PYRRY AND ME

I'm just going to go ahead and assume you're going to attack me with, "If he's useless we should just kill him!" because it seems to me you like to make illogical arguments. The point of this game is to kill mafia, not useless people.


Firstly, I have read all the posts in the thread. Nice assumptions there.

Secondly, way to miss my point.

I believe BC is mafia and should be lynched because of it. The parts of my post you ignored (based on what you quoted) detailed why.

Your entire response is pretty much a strawman, good work.


Their are four errors in this sentance.
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-11 04:52:43
July 11 2009 04:52 GMT
#865
And to prove that I have actually read the whole thread, let's go back a few pages shall we?

I found this part of your post quite amusing:

HERES SOME NEWS FOR YOU! WE ACTUALLY HAVE GOOD MAFIA CANDIDATES! Read anything I've posted or that Pyrry has recently posted. If you want I can spell things out for you since I'm sure you didn't do anything more than skim. It's actually really good we have a double lynch today, EXCEPT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THROWING OFF THE VOTING.


And a couple of pages ago, what did you say?

On July 10 2009 08:20 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2009 08:14 redtooth wrote:
and you knew exactly how the tiebreaker worked? seriously, how many people in the game knew for sure how that worked? still want to push the idea you "got me in a trap" and that i'm a surefire "idiot pledge"?


Just ignore Pyrry. He's an idiot townsperson who's going to help lose the game. Listen to reason not to Pyrry or BC. I have laid out good reasoning on who we should be focusing on. Just ignore Pyrry and BC and let them cry.


You are oh so consistent good sir.



EDIT: Tags.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
July 11 2009 04:52 GMT
#866
Take a look at the voting thread, and tell me that the double lynches are helping us out. Yeah that's right, they're not. They need direction to be effective and anyone that initiates a double lynch without the town having direction, or without the intent of giving that direction is either mafia or a townie that is as good as a mafia and should die.

You've got to do a better job than this, Bockit. Double lynches are still helpful, regardless of whether town has "direction" or not.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 11 2009 04:53 GMT
#867
Pyrr this game is fucked because everyone is just acusing everyone with shitastic clues, none of the acusations from ANYONE are even HALF sound, none at all
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-11 04:54:51
July 11 2009 04:54 GMT
#868
Motbob: I'm afraid you're wrong. Without direction, i.e. the last ~10 pages, you see the town squabbling over which of 5 or 6 candidates they should lynch and mafia slip in and direct the vote so we don't kill any mafia, regardless of any decent analysis that occurs.

This effectively gives the mafia 2 kp extra for the night and wastes our double lynch at the same time.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 11 2009 04:56 GMT
#869
Bockit,

You're reasoning against BC is more along the lines of "He hasn't helped the town as emperor (or he has not been a good leader), therefore he should be killed"

My reasoning (as well as Pyrry's) for wanting to lynch people such as ecomania, kuja900, chaoser, is "These people have high possibility of being linked to clues and have strange behaviors as well as voting patterns, therefore they should be killed"

You're logic is pretty much a "strawman", good work.

And you did not give any good details about why BC should be killed except saying the "1 candidate must be mafia" (which I might add is a bad assumption when there were 3 candidates), and that "everybody who's called him out has been dead". If you were mafia (hypothetically speaking) you would lynch people calling out BC to get the town to turn against him. Outside of this and your 3rd reason of the ydg bandwagon, all you do is refer to Malongo's post instead of providing any of your own opinions on why you think he's mafia.

As a side note, the reason I left out part of your post was so that it wouldn't make my post ridiculously long, although I was trying to focus on the one part, I was considering everything you said.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 11 2009 04:57 GMT
#870
On July 11 2009 13:53 Scaramanga wrote:
Pyrr this game is fucked because everyone is just acusing everyone with shitastic clues, none of the acusations from ANYONE are even HALF sound, none at all


Mine are, Pyrry's are. Ours actually include behavior analysis and voting patterns.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 11 2009 04:57 GMT
#871
On July 11 2009 13:52 Bockit wrote:
And to prove that I have actually read the whole thread, let's go back a few pages shall we?

I found this part of your post quite amusing:

Show nested quote +
HERES SOME NEWS FOR YOU! WE ACTUALLY HAVE GOOD MAFIA CANDIDATES! Read anything I've posted or that Pyrry has recently posted. If you want I can spell things out for you since I'm sure you didn't do anything more than skim. It's actually really good we have a double lynch today, EXCEPT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THROWING OFF THE VOTING.


And a couple of pages ago, what did you say?

Show nested quote +
On July 10 2009 08:20 Foolishness wrote:
On July 10 2009 08:14 redtooth wrote:
and you knew exactly how the tiebreaker worked? seriously, how many people in the game knew for sure how that worked? still want to push the idea you "got me in a trap" and that i'm a surefire "idiot pledge"?


Just ignore Pyrry. He's an idiot townsperson who's going to help lose the game. Listen to reason not to Pyrry or BC. I have laid out good reasoning on who we should be focusing on. Just ignore Pyrry and BC and let them cry.


You are oh so consistent good sir.


EDIT: Tags.

While you are right to point out the abrupt switch on that, it should be mentioned that he started supporting me as soon as I stopped pushing for BC's lynch so there was a distinct causality there and it wasn't a random inconsistency.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 11 2009 04:58 GMT
#872
On July 11 2009 13:52 Bockit wrote:
And to prove that I have actually read the whole thread, let's go back a few pages shall we?

I found this part of your post quite amusing:

Show nested quote +
HERES SOME NEWS FOR YOU! WE ACTUALLY HAVE GOOD MAFIA CANDIDATES! Read anything I've posted or that Pyrry has recently posted. If you want I can spell things out for you since I'm sure you didn't do anything more than skim. It's actually really good we have a double lynch today, EXCEPT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THROWING OFF THE VOTING.


And a couple of pages ago, what did you say?

Show nested quote +
On July 10 2009 08:20 Foolishness wrote:
On July 10 2009 08:14 redtooth wrote:
and you knew exactly how the tiebreaker worked? seriously, how many people in the game knew for sure how that worked? still want to push the idea you "got me in a trap" and that i'm a surefire "idiot pledge"?


Just ignore Pyrry. He's an idiot townsperson who's going to help lose the game. Listen to reason not to Pyrry or BC. I have laid out good reasoning on who we should be focusing on. Just ignore Pyrry and BC and let them cry.


You are oh so consistent good sir.



EDIT: Tags.


How about you read something more recent. Pyrry was being an idiot earlier (and I was as well), but we've calmed down and are trying to steer the town in the right direction. You're doing a good job preventing us from doing so.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 11 2009 05:01 GMT
#873
Btw people we should vote for sunny, if we can get two mafia in the lynch then the assassins can probably make good choices about who to hit and bam the mafia loses 2 kp
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 11 2009 05:04 GMT
#874
Plexa is it ok if I take Scaramanga's spot so I can go on a rapefest and own this shit?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
July 11 2009 05:05 GMT
#875
On July 11 2009 13:56 Foolishness wrote:
Bockit,

You're reasoning against BC is more along the lines of "He hasn't helped the town as emperor (or he has not been a good leader), therefore he should be killed"

My reasoning (as well as Pyrry's) for wanting to lynch people such as ecomania, kuja900, chaoser, is "These people have high possibility of being linked to clues and have strange behaviors as well as voting patterns, therefore they should be killed"

You're logic is pretty much a "strawman", good work.

And you did not give any good details about why BC should be killed except saying the "1 candidate must be mafia" (which I might add is a bad assumption when there were 3 candidates), and that "everybody who's called him out has been dead". If you were mafia (hypothetically speaking) you would lynch people calling out BC to get the town to turn against him. Outside of this and your 3rd reason of the ydg bandwagon, all you do is refer to Malongo's post instead of providing any of your own opinions on why you think he's mafia.

As a side note, the reason I left out part of your post was so that it wouldn't make my post ridiculously long, although I was trying to focus on the one part, I was considering everything you said.


You are amazing.. have you actually read my posts? And not just that, have you tried to comprehend what I'm saying?

My reasoning is as I've said before:

1) One of the candidates is mafia. This was widely agreed upon at the beginning of the game. Who's left? BC.

2) L was killed before he could be used as a rallying figure to take BC down. He made his opinion on BC pretty clear in his posts and he is one of the players that has the ability to get people to follow him.

3) YDG anti-bandwagon, which you toss aside so lightly, is actually a huge thing, something which has been used in multiple games, many times. As mafia, when someone posts some ridiculously spot on analysis, the easiest way to discredit it is to bring up something else so that it can be drowned out in a sea of posts and ignored.

4) He initiated a double lynch without a solid target for lynch, let alone 2. I am not saying that this makes him useless and he should be lynched as such, stop misinterpreting it as such. I am saying this is mafia behaviour because it hurts the town in a huge way, for the reasons I explained a couple of posts ago in response to motbob.

5) He has since initiating the double lynch, accused a bunch of people, further adding to the misdirection. Again, I don't say this makes him useless and that he should be lynched, rather that this is mafia behaviour and thus he should be lynched.

I hope this clears up (all) your misconceptions.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 11 2009 05:06 GMT
#876
On July 11 2009 14:04 Ace wrote:
Plexa is it ok if I take Scaramanga's spot so I can go on a rapefest and own this shit?

If its ok with you plexa its ok with me
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
July 11 2009 05:07 GMT
#877
Also, when I reference someone's post, and say that I agree with them, it means take what I've said, and add what they've said, and you have what I want to say.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
July 11 2009 05:09 GMT
#878
fuck, I don't know whether to vote BC or not. I mean the thing that's really tempting me to do it is the fact that mafia COULD be voting for him, but they're clearly not (because of the Truthbringer - BC vote correlation.) If you were mafia, would you pass up the chance to lynch the mayor?

I mean hell, even ecomania isn't voting for BC.

But I really want those double lynches... whatever... I'll decide after eSTRO vs stars.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 11 2009 05:11 GMT
#879
On July 11 2009 14:09 motbob wrote:
fuck, I don't know whether to vote BC or not. I mean the thing that's really tempting me to do it is the fact that mafia COULD be voting for him, but they're clearly not (because of the Truthbringer - BC vote correlation.) If you were mafia, would you pass up the chance to lynch the mayor?

I mean hell, even ecomania isn't voting for BC.

But I really want those double lynches... whatever... I'll decide after eSTRO vs stars.


Just wait until the last few hours when a bunch of mafia transfer their votes to BC. Same thing happened yesterday.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 11 2009 05:14 GMT
#880
On July 11 2009 14:05 Bockit wrote:
3) YDG anti-bandwagon, which you toss aside so lightly, is actually a huge thing, something which has been used in multiple games, many times. As mafia, when someone posts some ridiculously spot on analysis, the easiest way to discredit it is to bring up something else so that it can be drowned out in a sea of posts and ignored.


Can you explain what you mean by ydg anti-bandwagon? I just want to make sure I don't misunderstand what you mean as I did previously.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 608
ProTech176
UpATreeSC 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16083
Calm 3027
Mini 316
Mind 84
910 69
soO 48
Dota 2
Gorgc5819
canceldota66
monkeys_forever41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4613
Other Games
fl0m2178
FrodaN890
Beastyqt554
olofmeister535
Liquid`Hasu294
Livibee189
C9.Mang0161
IndyStarCraft 138
QueenE65
ZombieGrub65
BRAT_OK 33
MindelVK6
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 0
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• FirePhoenix17
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2902
• WagamamaTV383
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur679
• Scarra557
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 2m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.