• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:10
CEST 05:10
KST 12:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8303 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 267

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 265 266 267 268 269 349 Next
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
May 06 2008 15:02 GMT
#5321
clazziquai Korea (South). May 06 2008 14:15. Posts 1065 PM Profile Blog Quote edit
I vote for MTF and Plexa (bastards want me dead. WELL FUCK YOU)



Chuiu United States. May 06 2008 14:17. Posts 721 PM Profile Blog Quote

There was no plan. Five mafia set out tonight to get revenge for those they had lost. MTF was cruising along looking for a friend he had to give a ride home for. What he found was not normal to his eyes. Two men, Eddie and Mr. Orange were holding a man to the ground with their legs and pulling as hard as they could on his arms. MTF screeched to a stop and got out to help the man but it was too late and blood gushed all over the sidewalk as ~OpZ~ was literally disarmed. He gasped in horror and turned in retreat but found Mr. Blue in his way. MTF panicked, feeling his life in serious danger, and plowed through Mr. Blue toward his car. MTF was almost there when a flying object met contact with his neck and severed his head right off.

Mr. Blonde and Cottonmouth were at AmorVincitOmnia's convenience store right before closing. They wanted everyones attention right away so Mr. Blonde charged through the front door, a move that shattered all the windows. Inside AmorVincitOmnia was cashing Alventenie's purchase and they both immediately looked at Mr. Blonde shocked at what just happened. Both Mr. Blonde and Cottonmouth ran towards them and stabbed each of them through the shoulders with a knife. Mr. Blonde had AmorVincitOmnia pinned up against a wall and Cottonmouth had Alventenie on another. AmorVincitOmnia pushed and shoved and tried to get free but Mr. Blonde stabbed three more knives into each arm and three into each leg. Then to finish him off he stabbed two more into AmorVincitOmnia's chest. Alventenie already exhausted from the day he had put up little resistance as Cottonmouth stabbed three knives in his other arm and each leg. Then stabbed five more in the shape of a pentagon and finally killed off Alventenie.

[noCluesArea]
Time to lynch someone! When voting I would like you to use this thread:

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=70867

As common courtesy to other players posting your vote in this thread also makes it easier for everyone to see which side you're on as you make your decisions. A vote count will be done tomorrow sometime and I will move to night the day after that.



Notice who posted first =P

lol
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
May 06 2008 17:01 GMT
#5322
I can't get behind you on this one Plexa. I understand the idea behind it, especially if Eddie is indeed Saboteur, but I feel there are quite a few other suspects with stronger ties. Why take that risk? We have at least two "for sures" lined up in Clazziquai and suresh0t.
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
May 06 2008 17:40 GMT
#5323
Back from Costa Rica and not dead, interesting. It looks like I'm still a for sure, which is funny. I have seen you post like maybe 2 other times nemy...what's making you post now?
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
May 06 2008 18:05 GMT
#5324
Read through the thread funny guy.
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
May 06 2008 18:07 GMT
#5325
funny guy? you are cute snookums ;-)
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
May 06 2008 18:10 GMT
#5326
Cute? Me? That's questionable... you being mafia on the other hand...
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
May 06 2008 18:19 GMT
#5327
Me being mafia isn't questionable...I mean come on it's obvious!

I AM THE GODFATHER! - I need to gain about 200 lbs though :-(

PS - This game is funny, people turn all hateful when they are accused and such. It's entertaining.
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-06 20:09:02
May 06 2008 20:08 GMT
#5328
Nothing's for sure, but this is why I think you're our surest sh0t.
Clues that may point to your name
+ Show Spoiler +
Cottonmouth was in the hallway now and was about to throw another nail at New104 when The Wolf interrupted him. "You just need to hit the right spot" he said as he threw the nail down the hallway, it landed square in the back of New104's head and he convulsed as he dropped to the ground, dying less then a minute later.
(that one looks blatant)
Caller rolled to his right trying to dodge an attack from The Wolf but wasn't fast enough and took a vicious blow to the chest. He rolled to the side and started searching around for a weapon of his own as he jumped up from the ground. Nothing around, Caller tried dodging the next attack but King Brown Snake was on him again and the blow pierced through his skull.
That plus the Wolf has never missed any of his targets and always kills them immediately.

Clues that may point to your signature
+ Show Spoiler +
The Wolf approached "Sorry Chuiu, I gotta do this I hope you understand"

As Last Romantic walked in he approached The Wolf and ordered a drink. The Wolf served him and a minute or two passed by before he realized the bar was completely empty except for him and The Wolf. Finally he got up and asked why there were no other customers. The Wolf pointed to the door where Eddie stood, Last Romantic noticed it was locked up and the lights on the front were off. He took it that the bar was closing and he should leave so he got up and headed to Eddie expecting him to open the door but Eddie stopped him instead and pointed back at The Wolf. Finally The Wolf ended the charade and shot Last Romantic in the head.
The Wolf apologizes for attacking Chuiu, and seems reluctant to attack Last Romantic, yet in both cases he is the one to kill them. (Note that both Chuiu and Last Romantic can be seen as important figures, remniscent of the "divinity" mentioned in suresh0t's sig.)

Clues that may point to your photo
+ Show Spoiler +
Empyrean was taking his time, he thought, so that must mean he's brewing a fresh pot. He got up to go get some coffee himself when he noticed five nails on the ground.
Although you pointed out that the nails seem more connected with Cottonmouth, it doesn't actually say who left them lying around. It may have been the Wolf. You hold a hammer in your pic.
He met gaze with The Wolf who was carrying some more debris from the building.
Something a construction worker might be doing, eh? Can't think of any other good reason for the Wolf to be carrying debris from a building.

Reasons it is not implausible for you to be Mafia
-You have abstained/not voted/bandwagoned nearly every vote, as far as I saw. (That sort of stuff is most relevant in the beginning, when there were still detectives to check vote counts.)
-You haven't posted much in the thread besides to defend yourself.
-You are on the Mandalor list

That's basically it, I think.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
May 06 2008 20:41 GMT
#5329
lol i thought this thread was about Day[9]
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
May 06 2008 20:45 GMT
#5330
Caller tried dodging the next attack but King Brown Snake was on him again and the blow pierced through his skull.

That would be King Brown Snake with the kill blow, The Wolf got him once in the chest but it didnt kill him, which means he doesn't one shot kill. So you just disproved your own argument.

The Last Romantic kill wasn't reluctance it was just smart. They cleared the bar of witnesses then killed him, that isn't apologetic or reluctant.

Both of the clues to my picture are insanely loose considering there is no debris in my photo, and the nails I still think are clearly linked to cottonmouth.

As for the voting, I was following Aces plan until the plan stopped because all the detectives were dead. Now voting really only effects anything if there is a close vote, which there hasn't been one. I said I was going on vacation so I missed the last 2 votes.

Like I said I just find it funny, I'm not mad that I'm suspected, it's part of the game. I'm just saying your clues are loose at best, there are surely better suspects and I'm trying not to let the town waste a lynch on a green (if you didn't get that I'm saying I are GREEN!) =].

Good day.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
May 06 2008 21:10 GMT
#5331
On May 07 2008 05:45 suresh0t wrote:
Caller tried dodging the next attack but King Brown Snake was on him again and the blow pierced through his skull.

That would be King Brown Snake with the kill blow, The Wolf got him once in the chest but it didnt kill him, which means he doesn't one shot kill. So you just disproved your own argument.

The Last Romantic kill wasn't reluctance it was just smart. They cleared the bar of witnesses then killed him, that isn't apologetic or reluctant.

Both of the clues to my picture are insanely loose considering there is no debris in my photo, and the nails I still think are clearly linked to cottonmouth.

As for the voting, I was following Aces plan until the plan stopped because all the detectives were dead. Now voting really only effects anything if there is a close vote, which there hasn't been one. I said I was going on vacation so I missed the last 2 votes.

Like I said I just find it funny, I'm not mad that I'm suspected, it's part of the game. I'm just saying your clues are loose at best, there are surely better suspects and I'm trying not to let the town waste a lynch on a green (if you didn't get that I'm saying I are GREEN!) =].

Good day.


BTW reading your mafia-related blog entry is hilarious/suspicious in of itself because everyone you suspected ended up flipping green/blue except your last suspect (BlindAlbino). I can't put much weight into it though since it was done after Day 1 lol
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
May 06 2008 21:13 GMT
#5332
Yeah it could be why I stopped...I failed at it haha, but whatever I got 1 right SUCK IT
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
May 06 2008 21:28 GMT
#5333
On May 07 2008 05:45 suresh0t wrote:
Caller tried dodging the next attack but King Brown Snake was on him again and the blow pierced through his skull.

That would be King Brown Snake with the kill blow, The Wolf got him once in the chest but it didnt kill him, which means he doesn't one shot kill. So you just disproved your own argument.
No, you need to read more carefully: + Show Spoiler +
Chuiu wrote:
King Brown Snake grabbed Caller's legs and he fell over after he lost his balance. Caller got a leg free and kicked off the maddened King Brown Snake but wasn't in the clear yet. He met gaze with The Wolf who was carrying some more debris from the building. Caller rolled to his right trying to dodge an attack from The Wolf but wasn't fast enough and took a vicious blow to the chest. He rolled to the side and started searching around for a weapon of his own as he jumped up from the ground. Nothing around, Caller tried dodging the next attack but King Brown Snake was on him again and the blow pierced through his skull.
King Brown Snake gets in Caller's way, and makes it hard for him to dodge. The Wolf is the one who attacks. Can we agree that "the blow" is the same as "the next attack"? "The next attack" is launched before "King Brown Snake was on him again"; also the first "attack" comes from the Wolf, so presumably "the next attack" is the Wolf's next attack.
It's true that it's not a one-shot kill, but both shots land.
(spoiler is just to save space)
The Last Romantic kill wasn't reluctance it was just smart. They cleared the bar of witnesses then killed him
Wrong.
Chuiu wrote:
The Wolf served him and a minute or two passed by before he realized the bar was completely empty except for him and The Wolf.

'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
May 06 2008 21:35 GMT
#5334
qrs get off your high almighty horse. your clue interpretations are just as openly flawed as anyone else's.

I'll grant you the wolf got the kill blow fine, but he only get it because king brown snake assisted. That loosens the whole Sure Shot idea. We know the wolf is accurate, but come on he is a fucking mafia assassin.

I misinterpreted the bar scenario but it still doesn't show reluctance.
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-06 22:16:06
May 06 2008 22:11 GMT
#5335
On May 07 2008 06:35 suresh0t wrote:
qrs get off your high almighty horse. your clue interpretations are just as openly flawed as anyone else's.

Sure my interpretations may be flawed. I didn't dispute any of the subjective parts of your post, just the mistakes. Sorry if I sounded obnoxious about it.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
May 06 2008 23:25 GMT
#5336
I thought about this long and hard before i slept last night an i am convinced GeneralStan is mafia... namely eddie...

Firstly - remember MTF's analysis regarding "fire then retreat"? He linked it to jtan, which is fair enough... but its also a military tactical move - which coinsides with the fact generalstan is the general

Secondly - many many military references scattered about the clues

Thridly - Eddie is the leader, and for one it looks like the mafia staged somewhat of a military coup against Chuiu
The bitter truth set in their gut as they both stared down their ex-brethren. Chuiu and DapperDan were betrayed by their own comrades, and now their lives hanged on the balance.
hello!? isn't it screaming you in the face?

Fourthly - frequent reference to "his orders went out" - or something to that effect, ie once again a connection to him being a general

Fifthly - Eddie is an able fighter, strong and whatnot which once again coincides with the military connection

There are other minor points that i can't remember right at this moment but he definitly has the strongest case built for him for him being eddie - he incorporates every aspect of eddie not just one (as with jtan) so let's go with it... on top of that he is on the mandalor list which boosts his chances and on my controversial list... everything is stacked against him and i'm sure we've found a mafia...

It's in my best interest to kill mafia today as to reduce the chance of myself dying to mafia (becuase their kill count gets reduced) and i think that of all suspects GeneralStan is actually the most subtantiated.

I'm eager to hear your rebuttle
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
May 07 2008 00:17 GMT
#5337
Aside from the direct clue evidence (which seems far more substantial now that you've fleshed it out plexa)...

What evidence do we have against Stan?

What are his voting patterns like? I haven't seen him post in a while. Does anybody have any notes on his behavior?
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
May 07 2008 06:57 GMT
#5338
/bump

May I ask for more activity in here? All go cast your vote! Not only do mafia have easier game swaying votes with so few voters, it's also disrespectful towards Chuiu to answer his lots of work with inactivity.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-07 07:03:10
May 07 2008 07:02 GMT
#5339
On March 20 2008 01:32 GeneralStan wrote:
I change my vote from Ace to randombum

On March 20 2008 01:31 GeneralStan wrote:
Randombum is ahead! Good work guys!

On March 24 2008 06:46 GeneralStan wrote:
I vote Mandalor

On March 28 2008 10:50 GeneralStan wrote:
First vote Wurm
Second vote Ghar


And despite talking quite a bit after that, no votes

also he joined the randombum vote train right before L and BlindAlbino voted randombum
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 07 2008 07:21 GMT
#5340
well I think General Stan is a good idea so I'll vote for him also.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 265 266 267 268 269 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
NeuroSwarm 168
FoxeR 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3230
Leta 1555
Bale 57
Shine 18
Other Games
summit1g7059
JimRising 551
WinterStarcraft362
ViBE148
Mew2King14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo558
Other Games
• Scarra842
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 51m
Patches Events
11h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
OSC
19h 51m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.