• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:29
CEST 21:29
KST 04:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7618 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 29 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 13:17 GMT
#3112
On June 11 2024 21:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?


Looks like fake dumbtell to me.
No one would believe his claim at night.

Genius if he actually is though lol
I saved marv so was rb
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 13:24 GMT
#3115
On June 11 2024 22:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:56 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?


Looks like fake dumbtell to me.
No one would believe his claim at night.

Genius if he actually is though lol

Dmb dumb telled hella a lot in the other game that she played though


Hm.
I think it‘s dangerous to lynch sandro here still. If he‘s town the game will crumble and we might be facing off with Koshi + rayn.

My gut doesn‘t like rayn as it usually does but I don‘t have it in me to dig through him now.

DMB would be a less harmful lynch to the game overall, if we‘re wrong. We‘d be arguing over the dumbtells all day, and it causes inner conflict in me while we‘re both in the game.

I think it‘s fair to make this day about me vs her
wow there's some real life expression I read here. I feel that sorrow and whilst.appicable to couples whether town or mafia, this specifically is giving me vibes of mental preparation to follow through. Almost like jedi meditating before the big battle.

Super town post for me. You are in my circle.vivax!

There's literally no need as mafia to convey this and I refuse to believe this can be faked.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 13:30 GMT
#3116
On June 11 2024 21:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 00:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 11 2024 00:15 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 00:06 sandroba wrote:
I'm around page 70, the beginning of N1. My worldview right now is:
Town:
trfel
mocsta
oats
scott
Likely town:
vivax
AZ
Mafia is here:
rsoul, rayn, dmb, slam


rsoul ?

Aside from that it‘s not bad.

Koshi/dmb/slam/rayn/mocsta is my newest pool.
But it‘s thrown together I‘m busy moving and I won‘t post boxes.


So you and sandro already working together in the thread? Pls do that on discord not here. Thats to obvious...

##Vote Vivax


And this shortly afterwards.

How does that compute with Koshi voting me if I scumread scott being too risky for him to be scum ?

Should be like the safest play ever.
what do you mean by' scum read Scott being too risky for him to be scum'?

Not sure if there is a typo but I'm struggling to understand the ' a ha'

I see you and sandroba link up on dmb/rayn/koshi reads
Then she goes OMGUS - which reads a bit forced

Is this a couples tell? Is there something I'm missing
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 13:46 GMT
#3119
On June 11 2024 22:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
I need to reread the dmb and Sandro interactions to figure out if they are likely scum/scum
How did you go

If vivax/oats/mocsta jump onto there is a majority

Would mean you being on a wagon with sandroba though
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 14:01 GMT
#3124
On June 11 2024 23:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ooo he’s back

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 14:02 GMT
#3126
On June 11 2024 23:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 22:46 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 22:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
I need to reread the dmb and Sandro interactions to figure out if they are likely scum/scum
How did you go

If vivax/oats/mocsta jump onto there is a majority

Would mean you being on a wagon with sandroba though

I’m sorry I don’t understand what this means

I was interested in mechanics of a dmb lunch

You were going to review dmb/Sandro

But.. Sandro is back so let's put on pause
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 14:03 GMT
#3127
On June 11 2024 23:01 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 13:43 Trfel wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:00 Koshi wrote:
Sandro, Slam, Mocsta
(AZ instead of Mocsta but only because so many of you say it, they are not mafia together)

can you help me why sandro?
On June 10 2024 07:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am sorry guys i dont see it, aside from him being away...
why?
On June 10 2024 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
he was really townie when he was in thread tbh
And then...
On June 10 2024 07:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax go with me on sandroba, mocsta, az, ok?
On June 10 2024 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 08:04 Trfel wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 10 2024 07:55 Trfel wrote:
Honestly my first impression is that Vivax and die_meatbaby are trying to distance from each other.

Could be that just one of them is mafia, or I guess maybe that neither is mafia, but I think both could also be mafia. I have reason to think they both (individually, separately) could be mafia, and very little reason to think otherwise.

Just seems like the most plausible explanation is one (or even both) of them decided to try and clutter the thread to defend themselves/distract from the actual arguments against them.

i literally adviced them to do so, if you didnt catch that?
Why are you making this argument?
If you have to blame anyone, blame me for their "show"...

@raynpelikoneet, I disagree that sandroba's posting was great when he was here. It was.... okay at best imo? But I don't think there's anything special about it. That doesn't mean he has to be mafia, but a lack of interesting or insightful thoughts, combined with nonexistent activity/involvement, is a reasonable case.

i didn't say great. and i can't say he looks townie now when not posting. noone can.
If you think sandroba is mafia, go ahead. I am just talking about what i know when people were posting.
What?

Maybe I phrased it poorly. What I meant was, it seems like they are both mafia, and realized that they're associating too closely and "fought" to try and change that. I know that's unflipped association, but it was my first thought.*

If you really want to say that they did this due to your advice, I mean sure, I can lynch you after them

*Asterisk means: as I thought about it more, I still think that the argument makes sense if only one of them is mafia, baiting the other one into the argument but overall accomplishing the purpose of cluttering the thread and distracting from the actual arguments at hand.

Didn't you say sandroba's posting looked good or towny or something more positive? I forget the exact word. I wouldn't really attribute anything positive to it though, it felt solidly meh/null range. I was just bring it up since I think sandroba is very much worth considering, and you and marvellosity are the ones I think might benefit from reconsidering it.

I dont think they are both mafia.

I think sandroba is worth considering.
Also, can anyone possibly believe this?
On June 11 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:39 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I should be on computer in somewhat 30mins.
Let it be known i already told AZ 6 hours ago i dont think case on vivax is strong. Vivax teaction to case wss also townie. I can write why the case is not hood an see how many people will still stick there.
Don't bother, I can't imagine Vivax getting lynched.

Is there any reason why I should think you are town?

I made the best case anyone has this game.
Can raynpelikoneet actually think that this:
On June 11 2024 02:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sandrobas reads do not track. He just took the town consensus scumreads and put them in a list.

That in itself isnt wrong, but he has just talked anout how oats can be scum if rsoultin is scum, then rsoultin (koshi) is scum, but oats is not on the list.

Also case on rsoul being mafia is basically "i cant find reasons for her to be mafia"?????
Is the best case in the game?


I commented about this, but Trfel put it together nicely. Rayn goes from sandroba was really townie, to arguing with himself and putting me on scum list without any reason what so ever. Then after the weekend when I come back and I'm catching up and posting, he doubles down with contrieved reasons for finding me mafia. This is just random posting with an agenda, grasping at straws to keep up appearances. Rayn is mafia.
thank you

Can you please vote rayn with me
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 14:12 GMT
#3130
On June 11 2024 23:05 sandroba wrote:
I'll vote any of rayn/dmb/koshi, whoever of these has the most support behind I'm game.
Dmb has most support

But.. oats won't vote with you (currently)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 14:23 GMT
#3133
On June 11 2024 23:14 sandroba wrote:
I mean I suppose dmb is not 100% to be scum, just very likely. If I'm wrong about any of these I think the remaining has to be within Oats/AZ/scott? But they all have done things that make it hard to believe they are mafia. I guess oats and AZ could pull it off if they are just next level scum.
I don't think oats is mafia. He's still invested

Yes will not let go of you but it's an isolated game and everyone is clutching at straws. It's plausible and not that you can rely . I played a game with oats maybe 8 years ago where we were both town andnshitshow and his stubbornness is very similar

Az.. look if he was scum it would be for setting the culture of this town day1 by being principle focused.. it's a annoying as he knew he wouldn't be here to continue it so town built in the founding father name and taken over by the child out of wedlock.. lol

I have to think he's town..he could have turned on me easily so many times and importantly marv read him town during n1
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 14:30 GMT
#3136
On June 11 2024 17:56 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:42 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:28 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:25 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:17 Koshi wrote:
But the talk was good. It felt like 5 townies. Did you feel deceit?

There is no need for any deceit. There is only need for not to vote for sandroba.
Mocsta didn't do shit all, and when people started talking about lynching me he just rolled with it.
AZ became dumb after being smart on D1.
Trfel and Vivax are town. Idk what Vivax actually is doing and Trfel is just too tunneled to objectively look at any argument at all in the game, so he is lost cause.

So you're arguing there was 4-5mafia?

I dunno who the 5th is that koshi talks of

are you fucking stupid?
let's go with yes as I'm reading what you're writing

Koshi asked a yes/no question and I saw waffles

Stupid, mofo waffles


Tbh that was bad mocsta.
well rayn was asked 2 things. 1 direct. 1 indirect

Rayn answered neither

Direct. "Was their deceit" = there was no need for deceit
i.e. reframed scummy by dodging the question

Indirect. "But the talk was good.it felt like 5 townies" = mocsta shit. Az dumb. Trfel lost cause. Vivax lose causw
I.e. gives 2 of 5 a town read with a caveat... Again scummy reframe.


Now.. the counter argument is that rayn is defensive due to votes. Yet... This is both overly antagonist (per my comments above) and bear in mind, as a town!rayn, koshi has mostly been an advocate for rayn and asked very politely.

Even oats for all his abrasiveness and bravado does not ignore and reframe in this way.

This for me is a very clear approach that only comes from.mafia mindset.
my issue here is why is rayn dodging a simple.question.

We have a town core which he refuses to acknowledge a town
He won't talk to deceit being in place
And is using language which conditions you to walk with a tail between your legs

None of this is town

Town would respond to the answer AND then switch agenda to their target
OR ignore the question and switch agenda to target

I repeat.. this is not town mentality
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 14:34 GMT
#3138
On June 11 2024 23:14 sandroba wrote:
I mean I suppose dmb is not 100% to be scum, just very likely. If I'm wrong about any of these I think the remaining has to be within Oats/AZ/scott? But they all have done things that make it hard to believe they are mafia. I guess oats and AZ could pull it off if they are just next level scum.
I think the best way to unite town is to have 2 wagons to gauge buy in and then merge into one wagon (somehow...)

I will join my town reads if it leads to majority

My town reads are
Trfel
Oats
Sandroba
Az
Vivax

And I'm willing to work with scott
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 15:42 GMT
#3145
Scott's town

Exactly the same bebop style and this lunch has resistance and therefore if mafia I would seriously expect a deviation

Fuck yeah game is coming together!

Stay strong see you closer to deadline

Again will join where the majority of my town reads

Sandroba.scott. oats. Trfel. Vivax. Az. Slam

My preferred lynch is rayn or dmb
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 15:46 GMT
#3148
On June 12 2024 00:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 00:42 Mocsta wrote:
Scott's town

Exactly the same bebop style and this lunch has resistance and therefore if mafia I would seriously expect a deviation

Fuck yeah game is coming together!

Stay strong see you closer to deadline

Again will join where the majority of my town reads

Sandroba.scott. oats. Trfel. Vivax. Az. Slam

My preferred lynch is rayn or dmb

Sandroba is never town. Stop saying it.
I feel the same.way with rayn baby

Did you get past the cover page of his mastery book?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 16:12 GMT
#3156
On June 12 2024 01:02 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 23:34 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 23:14 sandroba wrote:
I mean I suppose dmb is not 100% to be scum, just very likely. If I'm wrong about any of these I think the remaining has to be within Oats/AZ/scott? But they all have done things that make it hard to believe they are mafia. I guess oats and AZ could pull it off if they are just next level scum.
I think the best way to unite town is to have 2 wagons to gauge buy in and then merge into one wagon (somehow...)

I will join my town reads if it leads to majority

My town reads are
Trfel
Oats
Sandroba
Az
Vivax

And I'm willing to work with scott


Why is Sandroba town?
4 reasons

1. I'm trusting AZ primarily

2. Sandroba posts have made me feel like I'm progressing my reads.. I cannot take away that sandroba helped open my perspective back for you to be town and then you did the rest by being you

3. Of least consequence . Just hope.. it makes sense to me that the antagonizing culture of this game.is not just limited to afk and abrasiveness.. it makes sense to me there has been a lot of noise which fits into the rayn giant filter for day 1.. the koshi relatively large filter and no big dick energy

4. Rayn my biggest scum read (i.e. certainty and immovable) is in Sandro.sinxe early d2 so I rule.out a. Bus.. makes no sense.

Like if the choice is legitimately two policy lynches in sandroba or dmb... Yes I said policy cos both afk.. then..
Sandroba has done more for town.. that's indisputable

My #1 lynch remains rayn
I'm going to bed so am realistic I may not wake up to a majority here

Between dmb and sandro. It's a clear dmb vote if I have to
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 16:29 GMT
#3160
On June 12 2024 01:21 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 01:06 scott31337 wrote:
I'm caught up

Let me re-read DMB one more time


yes please read my 5 page filter. I hope you have good glasses on, not that there is false news in the newspaper

Why do you know your filter page count?

Do you have to visit to remember your reads?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 16:31 GMT
#3162
Anyways dmb treat me as blue macosta

Is vivax still your scum read,?

As in you both are calling each other scum?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 16:34 GMT
#3163
Hi Scott I have similar issue with dmb as well

Some stuff in there legit blows my mind. Cannot compute.

Guess there's moc-logic and the upgrade pack is smb-logic

Appreciate you deciding early on

Let's see what happens

Where do you sit with rayn as well? Could you vote?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 16:39 GMT
#3164
didnt see this before. im very happy

On June 11 2024 23:07 sandroba wrote:
##unvote
##vote rayn


admittedly, if scum, there could be last minute shenanigans.. good info regardless i say.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 17:07 GMT
#3168
On June 12 2024 02:04 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 01:31 Mocsta wrote:
Anyways dmb treat me as blue macosta

Is vivax still your scum read,?

As in you both are calling each other scum?


Yes - and there's three theories I have

1. Mafia DMB saw the claim believed the claim told scum buddies of the claim - scum team thought Marv as more of a threat - Mafia DMB keeps posting about the claim in the thread

2. DMB is town

3. Mafia thought the claim was fake

Which makes the most sense?
#3
i dunno.. like. i dont want to get ego-carried away that the game is POE.. thats a recipe to lose

its not LYLO, so i want to get a majority, hopefully lynch scum; or at least get some meaningful wagon movement data if its a mislynch.

Importantly there is resistance to this lynch

There *HAS* to be scum between DMB/Sandroba.. im going to lose my hair if both are town
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 17:59 GMT
#3182
On June 12 2024 02:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 02:07 Mocsta wrote:
On June 12 2024 02:04 scott31337 wrote:
On June 12 2024 01:31 Mocsta wrote:
Anyways dmb treat me as blue macosta

Is vivax still your scum read,?

As in you both are calling each other scum?


Yes - and there's three theories I have

1. Mafia DMB saw the claim believed the claim told scum buddies of the claim - scum team thought Marv as more of a threat - Mafia DMB keeps posting about the claim in the thread

2. DMB is town

3. Mafia thought the claim was fake

Which makes the most sense?

There *HAS* to be scum between DMB/Sandroba.. im going to lose my hair if both are town

Has to be scum between dmb/sandro
Votes rayn
you're better than that

my pov:

rayn is guaranteed
has to be scum between dmb/sandro


as for whoever noted the ZERO interactions between dmb/sandro.. like both are afk

lets check who they have talked to (either question to player; or quoted the player)

to be honest, im mostly surprised sandroba has not interacted with AZ this cycle.. doesnt feel legit so i double checked the filter and its true

sandroba
-> oats: d1 no, d2 yes
-> trfel: d1 yes, d2 yes
-> rsoultin: d1 yes
-> koshi: d2 yes
--> scott: d1 yes, d2 yes
-> dmb: d1 no, d2 no
-> slam: d1 no, d2 yes
-> marv: d1 yes
-> kelsi3r: d1 yes
-> mocsta: d1 yes, d2 yes
-> vivax: d1 yes, d2 no
-> az: d1 yes, d2 no


dmb
-> oats: d1 yes, d2 no
-> trfel: d1 yes, d2 yes
-> rsoultin: d1 yes
-> koshi: d2 yes
--> scott: d1 yes, d2 yes
-> sandroba: d1 no, d2 no
-> slam: d1 no, d2 no
-> marv: d1 yes
-> kelsi3r: d1 no
-> mocsta: d1 yes, d2 yes
-> vivax: d1 yes, d2 yes
-> az: d1 yes, d2 yes
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM994
TaKeTV 332
TKL 330
IndyStarCraft 209
BRAT_OK 95
ZombieGrub74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 994
TKL 330
IndyStarCraft 209
MaxPax 180
BRAT_OK 95
ZombieGrub74
JuggernautJason43
Nathanias 32
EmSc Tv 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 667
ggaemo 162
White-Ra 134
firebathero 80
Barracks 60
910 49
Killer 28
Shine 27
Trap 26
yabsab 7
Counter-Strike
Fnx 813
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0166
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8653
crisheroes1702
Liquid`Hasu1553
Trikslyr66
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4488
summit1g3576
singsing1372
Beastyqt816
shahzam440
B2W.Neo349
ArmadaUGS140
KnowMe132
UpATreeSC84
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream432
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 20
EmSc2Tv 20
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 195
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 19
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade834
Other Games
• Shiphtur319
• imaqtpie7
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 31m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.