• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:56
CEST 19:56
KST 02:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6066 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 29 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 04:37 GMT
#2856
On June 11 2024 13:32 Trfel wrote:
I don't know for sure if raynpelikoneet and Koshi are mafia together, I don't like to work with unflipped associations. But there are plenty of reasons to scumread them individually, and I see no reason they couldn't be mafia together.

Raynpelikoneet has been extremely illogical and useless. He's been discussing a ton but not showing any insight, critical thinking, or desire to solve the game. His town play is quite strong, this clearly isn't it. Other than sheer post count, I can't think of a redeeming quality in his play.

Koshi has been solid at times, but I think he really gave himself up in the confusion over the Vivax lynch and then not lynching Vivax. He's just said enough things that make no sense.

I guess maybe this makes me more confident in raynpelikoneet being mafia, but I still think Koshi definitely could be mafia.
i know we you have explained your reads here more than i, yet this does capture the essence of how i see/feel/internalise the game.

in my world we have said the same thing lol.. woe is me
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 05:36 GMT
#2907
On June 11 2024 14:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Like what is this absurd play where you just think that only people who agree with you are playing the game correctly
dude.. you are doing the same thing

this is all TvT, need faith

i get you dont want to listen to me, im in your bottom half and its ok

like.. mafia do not have to do anything right now.. the people here actually care.. we not just talking shit for the sake of it

thats town br0
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 05:37 GMT
#2908
im swapping my vote to Rayn

##Unvote
##Vote: Raynpelikoneet
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 06:07 GMT
#2923
On June 11 2024 14:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 14:36 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 14:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Like what is this absurd play where you just think that only people who agree with you are playing the game correctly
dude.. you are doing the same thing

this is all TvT, need faith

i get you dont want to listen to me, im in your bottom half and its ok

like.. mafia do not have to do anything right now.. the people here actually care.. we not just talking shit for the sake of it

thats town br0

How am I calling the people I think are town not playing the game the right way?
well you treat your town reads remarkedly different, so your actions convey this.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 06:09 GMT
#2925
On June 11 2024 14:46 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 14:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Idk man trfel you were chomping at the bit to lynch vivax this morning. He’s on the dmb wagon too.
Maybe try reading a little? Just a little?

I'm actually serious, if we are able to lynch scott31337 here and keep sandroba alive, I think that's absolutely worth doing.
stop

breathe and calm down

stick with Rayn vote, and let it snowball

theres only 3 active posters, so its ok to be 2 of 3 on rayn for now.

oats may come around once rayn or others react.. i get we need oats on this wagon.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 06:22 GMT
#2931
11 players left. 8t, 3m

Slam is likely afk on Vivax, so need to assume this is a 10player vote, 7t, 3m (due to out-in-open afk request)

Majority is 6,4 or as sandroba would be first to 5

can only afford 1 townie to vote with scum if 3m on a wagon; which seems impossible with oats having an impasse with sandroba.

this really feels like day 5 on a day 2

its true. this is deflating and feels over trfel
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 06:30 GMT
#2933
On June 11 2024 15:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Okay let me reset because clearly this isn’t the way that any game should go.

I apologize for any of the posts I’ve made that are inflammatory and not relevant to the game/solving mafia.

I totally understand if your experience hasn’t been good and I am sorry about that.
Going forward I just want to have fun and enjoy playing mafia and I hope to foster an environment that it will be possible to have fun, win or lose
thank you oats

im really confident to the death that this group of actives (oats, trfel, az, mocsta) are town. we need 2 more for the vote outside of slam.

its up to scott to prove himself as im really hoping hes the 5th

then for the 6th someone of sandroba/vivax/dmb.. of which i am most town on sandroba (i listed this group as is to align with oats concerns with sandroba)


Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 06:59 GMT
#2942
On June 11 2024 15:47 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 11:35 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:51 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:44 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:39 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 08:02 AlphaZero wrote:
ok here is where I am at.

I think there is mafia in rayn/koshi. Not sure about both tho. can't give you a reason, they both just seem 'less' than there town games.

With players of their calibre, i don't think there is going to be much to really hang your hat on.

With koshi, there are more 'dumb' moments than smart.

With rayn, i am just not that impressed by anything he has done, and usually I am.

Not strong, I know.

I think sandro looks good every time he posts, as did marv, he is not lynchable for now IMO he will self resolve as maf.

Agree with the points RE: DMB.

Trfel is the Vivax lynch still the best one in your opinion?


How would Sandro self resolve?


He either keeps up in activity and analysis or does not. He is famous for being low activity as mafia.

Why is he mafia to you. I agreed with his takes pretty much all the time.

This is low activity


It is, but he had a IRL excuse.

If there is an increase in activity now I think it’s less clear.

So again I ask, how does he self resolve?


He plays the next phase or two like the last two games he played. Or he doesn't

I guarantee you he doesn’t
In 2 phases it’s gonna be lylo assuming nothing funky happens and we continue to miss.

Can you show me some good posts from Sandro? I’m assuming you don’t think the post I pointed out makes him scummy


I assume that this is the question you want me to answer,

I generally agree with his thinking and worldviews

The post you quoted was weak I agree.

I just want to give him some time because I think it will become more clear than this either way.

And I think there are good alternatives. Like Rayn/koshi/dmb

Unreal.

Ok so mafia is split up.

rayn/Koshi/dmb has 1 or 2
Mocsta/Sandroba has 1 or 2
Slam/Vivax/AZ has 0 or 1

Is that it? And us townies are capable to see 1. And we all have 1 mafia sitting in our ass mretending to be our friend.

It is obvious Tfrel is town
It is obvious Scott is town
It is obvious Oats is town

Those 3 are consensus right? Might want to add Vivax but dmb is still unsure.
what are you saying here.. that you will vote rayn and/or dmb this cycle?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 07:01 GMT
#2943
On June 11 2024 15:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Here’s my current situation. I think Sandro is the scummiest person in the game currently. I’m not interested in the construction of the wagons on d2.
To get me to vote for someone that isn’t Sandro, you have to convince me that the person is scummier than Sandro. Not any other way.
you're only saying this because sandroba could be a lynch majority

if someone like scott comes off and its a tie breaker you are in a dilemma.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 07:10 GMT
#2951
On June 11 2024 16:08 Koshi wrote:
I almost never type in all caps

THANK YOU OATSMASTER FOR EXPLAINIKG EXACTLY WHERE I AM IN THIS GAME IN A CALM AND RESPECTFUL WAY.

AZ, Tfrel and Mocsta should reread or really consider that conversation as a goldmine inside my view on this game. He is almost exactly at the place I am.
there's that bd energy. Go you

People around me wondering why I'm laughing out loud!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 07:42 GMT
#2986
On June 11 2024 16:38 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 16:37 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:35 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba/DMB/+1

Can we all agree on this? Before we look for the third?


IM not sure on Sandro.

I think DMB is likely.

Yes. Just like we are not sure about DMB. But let's argue which of these 2 is most likely today.

Really like the way you guys approached Oats. Except 1-2 adhoms it was enjoyable to read. There is for sure a lot of town in your team.


I think rayn is a better lynch than DMB even.
Stay on rayn please

I'm really enjoying how this is creating some.push pull tension. Need more votes to bring out the rest of town

Game is finally on!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 07:45 GMT
#2991
On June 11 2024 16:38 Trfel wrote:
@raynpelilkoneet:

I'm sorry for upsetting you. That was not my intention.

I'm just trying to understand your case, and right now I am struggling to do so.

If you'd like to discuss this further, please feel free to explain where I am misunderstanding you, and I will do my best to listen. Otherwise, I am fine to agree to disagree. I'm not trying to misrepresent you, just to get a clear idea of what you are saying.
Dude. Remove yourself from the echo chamber.

Step away have a wank and enjoy the hardwork put in to date

Sometimes town just needs to have faith and trust the process

There are some.tone/behavioural shifts emerging. A sense of urgency finally coming out. That means better reads and insights

Let it play and the come back to tell us all about it



Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 07:56 GMT
#2993
Lol rude to oats

Gtfo

Can't remember koshi

How did you go from mocsta as scum on n1 to choosing dmb over rayn over mocsta
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 08:08 GMT
#2998
On June 11 2024 17:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 16:56 Mocsta wrote:
Lol rude to oats

Gtfo

Can't remember koshi

How did you go from mocsta as scum on n1 to choosing dmb over rayn over mocsta

He was. Very briefly. But that's ok. I am also rude at times.

N1 was first hour of the day for me. But I had you as mafia because I thought you were pushing a specific narrative in the thread. I thought you were not trying to solve the game as a whole. Just limiting yourself to a specific part.

But I had doubts if I was correct on you. The Vivax excursion left me angry and I came back to what I originally thought. I drew a line before going to bed between the two camps.

And the talk you guys had with Oatsmaster made me see that I was wrong and that there is a strong core in your side of town.

Now we are here. Your camp has a strong towncore, I have Oats and Scott.

The solution is dmb/sandroba and 1 more.
I need more specificity please

What narrative are you talking about? As in what precisely stood out above all else, and why was that scummy to focus on given that as you said there was only one hour of gameplay notched on your belt.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 08:09 GMT
#3000
Travel

Stop biting
Im.sorry to say. It's adding noise

Move on. Have a tug..come back and analyse what comes out of this

Please
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 08:09 GMT
#3002
On June 11 2024 17:09 Mocsta wrote:
Travel

Stop biting
Im.sorry to say. It's adding noise

Move on. Have a tug..come back and analyse what comes out of this

Please
trfel sorry
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 08:10 GMT
#3003
On June 11 2024 17:07 Koshi wrote:
I think there is max 1 mafia in Vivax, Tfrel, Mocsta and Tfrel. Potentially 0. So if you 4 want rayn, and rayn does not want to come to me and talk to me, I can vote him.
Thank you

You are welcome to come again any time
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 08:13 GMT
#3007
On June 11 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:08 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:03 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:56 Mocsta wrote:
Lol rude to oats

Gtfo

Can't remember koshi

How did you go from mocsta as scum on n1 to choosing dmb over rayn over mocsta

He was. Very briefly. But that's ok. I am also rude at times.

N1 was first hour of the day for me. But I had you as mafia because I thought you were pushing a specific narrative in the thread. I thought you were not trying to solve the game as a whole. Just limiting yourself to a specific part.

But I had doubts if I was correct on you. The Vivax excursion left me angry and I came back to what I originally thought. I drew a line before going to bed between the two camps.

And the talk you guys had with Oatsmaster made me see that I was wrong and that there is a strong core in your side of town.

Now we are here. Your camp has a strong towncore, I have Oats and Scott.

The solution is dmb/sandroba and 1 more.
I need more specificity please

What narrative are you talking about? As in what precisely stood out above all else, and why was that scummy to focus on given that as you said there was only one hour of gameplay notched on your belt.

Not really useful for me to go back to that. I think I wrote it down and marv agreed. Something about your filter being disconnecred from the game. I read your filter and I think scotts filter close to each other and your filter was less informative about how the game played out. Something like that.
It's how I tried to catch up
yeah ok. That's acceptable

I just need the rayn vote for now
Will check the marv thing in future if necessary
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 08:15 GMT
#3008
On June 11 2024 17:12 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:09 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:04 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:46 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:44 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:39 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel bro.
It is impossible all mafia is in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats.

If you think 3/4 are you are still in one of the most unique situations in mafia history. No mafia team ever pushes like this.

So more likely it is 2/4 and the 2 townies in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats found the third mafia.
No offense, but Koshi, have you read the thread? I am well aware of this and said this here:
On June 11 2024 09:33 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:28 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:25 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:21 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:18 Mocsta wrote:
[quote]cool

Scott is looking better to me. Glad there is alignment there to not focus today on Scott.

I still like the vivax lynch and there does appear to be resistance today from the bottom end of the group which to me is much different build up to kelsier.

I will vote rayn if there is enough for majority

Oats. I'm still giving a town pass today although he is progressively coming across to me as shitting the thread. I want to give benefit of the doubt he's as lost as me and is equally a provocative style player.


I’d also lynch Rayn. Trfel what you think of a Rayn lynch?
I'm willing to lynch die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, or Koshi. It's hard for me to figure out which lynch is best.


I’m also fine with all that. But I’m relying on your analysis to be honest.

That being said I’d prefer to try the harder lynches now while your still alive.
I am kinda giving up due to frustration and insanity. I can't figure out which lynch is best, and they're all coming off incredibly scummy. But it's unlikely they are all mafia, next to impossible, it's never ever so simple.

Then there's the kicker that even if we figure it out we probably don't have the support. But oh well.

Yes. But the part that the townies in that list have a brain and are also trying to solve the game is lost on you.

You were rude to Oats.
You are doomsday posting because we dont exactly think like you do. While if Sandroba is mafia. We are presenting you the full solution to the game and you repay us with talking about conceding.

Not fun bro
What?

I was impatient and rude with Oatsmaster. I apologized, and I will try to do better. For what it's worth, he wasn't particularly kind to me either.

I'm well aware that town players can think differently and have different conclusions than me. This is why I have been working to figure out who is mafia and who isn't. For example, I've reached out to die_meatbaby multiple times to try and understand where she is coming from, and if she is town, to try and realize that. She has generally not responded. I know I got frustrated with Oatsmaster, but this wasn't due to the fact that he was disagreeing with me, it was the way he was doing so, with constant comments seemingly trying to get under my skin. I'm not proud of this by an means, but you can't say it's the same as getting mad at someone for simply disagreeing.

I'm not really sorry for getting discouraged? Nothing against Alakaslam at all, stuff happens, but if he's town, that puts us in a really rough spot. When you combine the missing vote with the lack of logic and the antagonizing chip shots, it's pretty darn discouraging.

At the same time, I have a right to play the game and try to find mafia, and a part of that is trying to figure out what is right and what isn't. I don't mean to be insulting to anyone, or frustrating to anyone, but at the same time, if someone says something that I think is wrong, I have a right to say so. Just as anyone else has a right to say so if I say something they think is wrong. It's a two way street.

Yes, I've been far from perfect. But your post above is quite the mischaracterization of my play.

Yes. I was a little snippy snappy because you asked me if I could read.

You want me to vote rayn? I'll give you my vote.
Okay, that's fair. I apologize.

It was a culmination of frustrations of being asked things I've just said. I know it's natural for people to miss things, I miss things all the time, I just feel like it's been happening a lot this game, almost deliberately, to be obnoxious.

You should vote whoever you think is most likely to flip mafia. I could be wrong. I'm trying to re-evaluate sandroba right now.
kiss and made up. How lovely.

Revaluate as you need just stay on rayn whilst doing it please.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 08:25 GMT
#3014
On June 11 2024 17:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:17 Koshi wrote:
But the talk was good. It felt like 5 townies. Did you feel deceit?

There is no need for any deceit. There is only need for not to vote for sandroba.
Mocsta didn't do shit all, and when people started talking about lynching me he just rolled with it.
AZ became dumb after being smart on D1.
Trfel and Vivax are town. Idk what Vivax actually is doing and Trfel is just too tunneled to objectively look at any argument at all in the game, so he is lost cause.

So you're arguing there was 4-5mafia?

I dunno who the 5th is that koshi talks of
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM750
TKL 350
TaKeTV 300
IndyStarCraft 173
BRAT_OK 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 782
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 197
MaxPax 143
ProTech138
BRAT_OK 121
UpATreeSC 82
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 904
EffOrt 566
Mini 560
ggaemo 173
firebathero 142
White-Ra 85
Barracks 51
910 50
Shinee 48
Hyun 48
[ Show more ]
Shine 39
Killer 25
Bale 25
Trap 20
ToSsGirL 17
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4085
Counter-Strike
Fnx 755
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5308
crisheroes1545
Liquid`Hasu1262
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2927
singsing1639
B2W.Neo902
ceh9634
Beastyqt627
ArmadaUGS158
C9.Mang0128
Dewaltoss56
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream486
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile112
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2494
• TFBlade882
Other Games
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.