• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:25
CEST 01:25
KST 08:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8331 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 23:57 GMT
#1501
On March 05 2024 08:54 Koshi wrote:
marv vote between rayn and Vivax please. I want you to pledge your vote already. If you are town it would actually ease my mind. I don't understand why you would need more time.

Mafia has 5 members. I want this to be obvious before I go to bed tomorrow.


Ditto.

Also what makes Koshi further supertown.

Committment is needed.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:57 GMT
#1502
On March 05 2024 08:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

To lynch I assume?

Obviously

Surface level, obvious townreads without Palmar-esque reasoning behind them.

Trying too hard to be funny.

Mafia

A solid case

Best in the thread tbh

I will go with that for now. Its solid ev regardless of the involved alignments.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 23:57 GMT
#1503
On March 05 2024 08:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:53 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

To lynch I assume?

Obviously

Surface level, obvious townreads without Palmar-esque reasoning behind them.

Trying too hard to be funny.

Mafia


I could sheep you on that but it's possible he's still catching up.

We can do Oats + Palmar for D1.
What's your take on Oats?

I thought tonally he has sounded town to me, lots of posts naturally coming one after another.

I’m willing to listen if you think otherwise though - sorry if I missed reasoning beforehand.


I think I saw too much overdrive from him early, like the question to Grack that seemed like filler. And now he's fallen off a cliff.
His reaction to the claim was minimalistic.

Aren’t you just describing oats though?

I will agree he needs to play in the second half of the day though.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:58 GMT
#1504
On March 05 2024 08:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:54 Koshi wrote:
marv vote between rayn and Vivax please. I want you to pledge your vote already. If you are town it would actually ease my mind. I don't understand why you would need more time.

Mafia has 5 members. I want this to be obvious before I go to bed tomorrow.

You lose the right to make requests from me because you call me pathetic every game we play

Only before you are lock town. After that I am nice. That mostly happens on D2

No it is mostly on part 2 of D1. So maybe already tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 23:58 GMT
#1505
On March 05 2024 08:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:29 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
[quote]Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

The problem with this entire conversation is that Tfrel looks smart and MZ bad.
But it is the only thing Tfrel does in this entire timespan.
Look smart.
But he isn't doing anything that helps town find mafia.

I don't like it at all.


I think this is the second? comment about it, first being my rayn if I remember correctly.

Why the "Trfl looks smart" a bad thing?

Last game here, he was on fire and caught all the mafia team.

If you feel like that, pressure him to give you a list of players.



Because he looks smart on a set-up topic. As mafia it is harder to look good doing actual scumhunting, seeing somebody play sub optimal in a set-up way and make a conversation about that is way easier. You know you have the upper ground.
During that conversation he doesn't make any other posts interrogating people or does he try to solve the game. He is content to just talk setup with somebody.


Old school best school
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 00:00 GMT
#1506
On March 04 2024 15:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Oats looking better.

Why? I’m doing the same shit I was earlier

Does a scum post this?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:00 GMT
#1507
I’m not mad about the Trfel read tbh. I discussed in masons how I’m not sure how to read him though. Eg I was suspicious of him last game before i died even though he was bein right about everything. So what do I know.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:00 GMT
#1508
On March 05 2024 09:00 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Oats looking better.

Why? I’m doing the same shit I was earlier

Does a scum post this?

Maybe. But I agree it looks town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 00:02 GMT
#1509
On March 05 2024 09:00 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Oats looking better.

Why? I’m doing the same shit I was earlier

Does a scum post this?


Yes. Questioning lack of suspicion on themselves is actually not uncomon.

You still have your vote parked on VE.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 00:02 GMT
#1510
On March 05 2024 09:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:00 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Oats looking better.

Why? I’m doing the same shit I was earlier

Does a scum post this?


Yes. Questioning lack of suspicion on themselves is actually not uncomon.

You still have your vote parked on VE.

I do
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:03 GMT
#1511
On March 05 2024 09:02 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:00 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Oats looking better.

Why? I’m doing the same shit I was earlier

Does a scum post this?


Yes. Questioning lack of suspicion on themselves is actually not uncomon.

You still have your vote parked on VE.

I do

I don’t think it’s a good vote rn
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:04 GMT
#1512
I’m watching 2 anime characters have sex. Wasn’t expecting that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 00:05 GMT
#1513
On March 05 2024 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:02 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:00 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Oats looking better.

Why? I’m doing the same shit I was earlier

Does a scum post this?


Yes. Questioning lack of suspicion on themselves is actually not uncomon.

You still have your vote parked on VE.

I do

I don’t think it’s a good vote rn

Why all he really has done is bitch and moan.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:06 GMT
#1514
On March 05 2024 09:05 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:02 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:00 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Oats looking better.

Why? I’m doing the same shit I was earlier

Does a scum post this?


Yes. Questioning lack of suspicion on themselves is actually not uncomon.

You still have your vote parked on VE.

I do

I don’t think it’s a good vote rn

Why all he really has done is bitch and moan.

That’s a tow case for him right there.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:06 GMT
#1515
Town even
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 00:06 GMT
#1516
On March 05 2024 09:04 marvellosity wrote:
I’m watching 2 anime characters have sex. Wasn’t expecting that


That's why rayn and sandro are not posting.
You turned the discord into a smut cinema.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:07 GMT
#1517
On March 05 2024 09:06 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:04 marvellosity wrote:
I’m watching 2 anime characters have sex. Wasn’t expecting that


That's why rayn and sandro are not posting.
You turned the discord into a smut cinema.

Really is my style in fairness
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:08 GMT
#1518
Sorry I was rude earlier Vivax. Wasn’t cool
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 00:08 GMT
#1519
On March 05 2024 09:07 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:04 marvellosity wrote:
I’m watching 2 anime characters have sex. Wasn’t expecting that


That's why rayn and sandro are not posting.
You turned the discord into a smut cinema.

Really is my style in fairness


Vote me for mayor and I'll tell you what dmb got from me as first gift.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:08 GMT
#1520
I’m definitely sitting on mayor vote until tomorrow.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft380
Nina 127
ViBE116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14092
firebathero 115
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
febbydoto91
League of Legends
Doublelift4263
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King60
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5519
Other Games
summit1g8660
FrodaN2165
JimRising 431
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe231
ArmadaUGS94
Trikslyr0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1223
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• musti20045 32
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 0
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 35m
INu's Battles
12h 35m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 35m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 35m
Replay Cast
23h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.