• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:51
CEST 01:51
KST 08:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8368 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 555 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 23:18 GMT
#1461
I don't know why anyone cares what anyone claimed on D1, if they're real claims then they're making awful plays that ruin the game and we'll deal with that when it's relevant. Until then it's chaff and I'm tired of reading about it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:19 GMT
#1462
Atm Koshi might be the best candidate for mayor tbh. Even though he is obstinate as usual.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:20 GMT
#1463
We would have to have a serious talk about the additional kill though.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 23:20 GMT
#1464
On March 05 2024 05:38 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.

So you thinks it's possible scum rayn masoned marv willingly


We don't even know what marv is. Besides, why shouldn't he?
It's like you think masoning marv is equal to running naked and heavily armed into a military encampment.

Closer than you think x
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 23:21 GMT
#1465
On March 05 2024 08:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.


You realize how much information I give away for free if I do this as mafia right?
It's like seppuku.

No, I do not realize. What are you giving away? Worst case you get the actual blue to cc you.


First of all, I'd betray all of my teammates just out of the blue.
The actual JK would be able to coordinate his actions better by knowing I was confirmed scum.

What you're suggesting is that I'd blindly gamethrow as mafia on D1.

I wouldnt call that game throwing and weirder plays have been made. Doing it as town is arguably worse in my opinion.


You'd still just sack a town JK on the first night so that says it all about the worth of your opinion.
Not just yours though.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:23 GMT
#1466
Also. In my opinion mafia knows TownMayor!Vivax is a bad thing for them. They also believe the claim and they want to just shoot him N1.

I believe they are ok with him being ridiculed. I believe they prefer anybody else being mayor. They are content with his situation as it is. Not on track to be mayor and not taking seriously.

For some reason I can see Rels being mafia and being the exception. I don't know why. Maybe because he is pushing TTS wrongly and wants to also be right about something as mafia. I can't explain it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 23:23 GMT
#1467
I already hear the same people complaining at endgame that didn't vote for him to remain alive because they couldn't kill the mafia off fast enough.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:23 GMT
#1468
On March 05 2024 08:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.


You realize how much information I give away for free if I do this as mafia right?
It's like seppuku.

No, I do not realize. What are you giving away? Worst case you get the actual blue to cc you.


First of all, I'd betray all of my teammates just out of the blue.
The actual JK would be able to coordinate his actions better by knowing I was confirmed scum.

What you're suggesting is that I'd blindly gamethrow as mafia on D1.

I wouldnt call that game throwing and weirder plays have been made. Doing it as town is arguably worse in my opinion.


You'd still just sack a town JK on the first night so that says it all about the worth of your opinion.
Not just yours though.

Yeah, I will not sacrifice a strong town mayor for a JK that claimed needlessly.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 23:24 GMT
#1469
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

Tbh I understand why you might think that about me.

But I think sand looks really townie in the thread.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 23:24 GMT
#1470
On March 05 2024 08:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:21 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.


You realize how much information I give away for free if I do this as mafia right?
It's like seppuku.

No, I do not realize. What are you giving away? Worst case you get the actual blue to cc you.


First of all, I'd betray all of my teammates just out of the blue.
The actual JK would be able to coordinate his actions better by knowing I was confirmed scum.

What you're suggesting is that I'd blindly gamethrow as mafia on D1.

I wouldnt call that game throwing and weirder plays have been made. Doing it as town is arguably worse in my opinion.


You'd still just sack a town JK on the first night so that says it all about the worth of your opinion.
Not just yours though.

Yeah, I will not sacrifice a strong town mayor for a JK that claimed needlessly.


Who's town?
The guy you are so sure you can read like a pro or a 100% authentic claim?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:25 GMT
#1471
On March 05 2024 08:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:21 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.


You realize how much information I give away for free if I do this as mafia right?
It's like seppuku.

No, I do not realize. What are you giving away? Worst case you get the actual blue to cc you.


First of all, I'd betray all of my teammates just out of the blue.
The actual JK would be able to coordinate his actions better by knowing I was confirmed scum.

What you're suggesting is that I'd blindly gamethrow as mafia on D1.

I wouldnt call that game throwing and weirder plays have been made. Doing it as town is arguably worse in my opinion.


You'd still just sack a town JK on the first night so that says it all about the worth of your opinion.
Not just yours though.

Yeah, I will not sacrifice a strong town mayor for a JK that claimed needlessly.


Who's town?
The guy you are so sure you can read like a pro or a 100% authentic claim?

Unfortunately, there is neither in this game
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:25 GMT
#1472
But I think I answered that a few minutes ago.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:25 GMT
#1473
On March 05 2024 08:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

Tbh I understand why you might think that about me.

But I think sand looks really townie in the thread.

Yes he is confused atm but he will get there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 23:27 GMT
#1474
It's the same fallacy casinos use. People prefer the attractive uncertainty over the unattractive certainty.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:30 GMT
#1475
On March 05 2024 08:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
I don't know why anyone cares what anyone claimed on D1, if they're real claims then they're making awful plays that ruin the game and we'll deal with that when it's relevant. Until then it's chaff and I'm tired of reading about it.

My friend, I understand what you are saying. But if it is a real claim, we need to adopt and flame Vivax after the game for being an idiot. If it is a false claim, we need to bring back the award thread and give Vivax a prize for best shennanies.

The question is. Is this 7 page Vivax town or not?

Like you said. Look beyond the goddamn claim. Look beyond what the fake!media tells you about Vivax. Is Vivax town? Is he playing for town, is he trying to solve the game? If he is. Just make him mayor. Like. Who the fuck cares. If he is town. Make him mayor.

He brought so much discussion in this game. I can genuinely say his claim made it easier for me to make reads.


Even scum!marv is coming out of hiding to stop the progression being made right here.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 23:32 GMT
#1476
On March 05 2024 08:27 Vivax wrote:
It's the same fallacy casinos use. People prefer the attractive uncertainty over the unattractive certainty.


Maybe I won‘t find mafia with this, but players with a basic understanding of what must be done in certain situations.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 23:32 GMT
#1477
So Rels, Dp, Dmb, Koshi are the smartest in the game for sure.

That should further be of help.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:32 GMT
#1478
On March 04 2024 12:59 Vivax wrote:
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.

On March 04 2024 23:26 Vivax wrote:
Moving Oats to town. I thought he spammed too much at the time and his question to the host felt like something he could have done in PM land but the fact he felt the same way about JS looking scummish early probably means we think more alike than not.

So I‘m at:

Town: DP, Rayn, Oats, TTS
Good nulls : Marv
Null/need to read more: MZ, cop, Slam
Bad nulls: VE, Sandroba
Mafia: Trfel

On March 04 2024 23:30 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 23:26 Vivax wrote:
Moving Oats to town. I thought he spammed too much at the time and his question to the host felt like something he could have done in PM land but the fact he felt the same way about JS looking scummish early probably means we think more alike than not.

So I‘m at:

Town: DP, Rayn, Oats, TTS
Good nulls : Marv
Null/need to read more: MZ, cop, Slam
Bad nulls: VE, Sandroba
Mafia: Trfel


Forgot to include iamp to town.
Considering adding DMB to the town pile. Let‘s make it so.



This guy is reading the thread. Keeping up with his scumreads and townreads. And playing the game.


rayn, I call everybody town, is not.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 23:37 GMT
#1479
##vote: Palmar
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 04 2024 23:38 GMT
#1480
Okay I've been reading for like an hour and only up to page 55 but oh boy was it a "Fun" night. this is just up to 55 haven't seen anything after that.

On March 04 2024 23:26 Vivax wrote:
Moving Oats to town. I thought he spammed too much at the time and his question to the host felt like something he could have done in PM land but the fact he felt the same way about JS looking scummish early probably means we think more alike than not.

So I‘m at:

Town: DP, Rayn, Oats, TTS
Good nulls : Marv
Null/need to read more: MZ, cop, Slam
Bad nulls: VE, Sandroba
Mafia: Trfel


Okay I'll just open up replies of interest from when I was sleeping and then combine them all later it might look a bit discombobulated.

Do you still think I'm scummish? If so where am I on the list?

On March 04 2024 23:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand the case Vivax, can you sum it up?


Yeah I'm not seeing Sando being bad from this either she was like exactly I changed my mind. Seemed town in play as far as I could tell. (following up with later posts sando being in mason with marv and not being seen as scum by marv is also good)

On March 05 2024 00:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Koshi is trying too hard to do his “I’m so town look at me stuff”


I also did get this impression a bit but I might be biased by last game Koshi being mafia, speaking of I voted for him to see if he got pouty about it. Which they did a very small amount but not sure if alignment indicitive nessesarally. (follow up now that I've read to page 55 both my very slight town reads are voting VE and then Rayn just started mentioning voting VE so I would be happy to "sheep", that said I wasn't super impressed but I know I have a massive cognative bais against Koshi.

On March 05 2024 02:13 Vivax wrote:
I have been thinking a bit about it and believe that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks of me claiming Jailkeeper on D1.

That‘s basically the only reason I want to be mayor.

I think that with half the day over we‘re far enough in the phase to have gathered who else was keen on the mayor spot without having the role to justify it.



Honestly wtf how?

On March 05 2024 02:46 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:39 marvellosity wrote:
Vivax is town but I don’t trust his lynch target if he gets elected.

Slam there is no point doing anything with. Let mafia deal with him and if he’s alive in X days revisit it.

Vivax is prob role-blocked and killed however now if not elected. If elected we are probably tying up a possible rb on him forever. Either way we lost one protective role for town, but now we have to think about how to minimize the damage or make the best situation out of it.


On March 05 2024 02:56 CopCake wrote:
I also do not understand the whole vivax is town because he claimed jailkeeper because that is bullshit.

Not because the logic of the whole scenario but because I think he is the type of player to be insane enough as mafia to do something like that.



Okay I see the logic of tying up a role block forever on him but... if mafia (although I find it almost certain he isn't) I feel like I would prefer a strong town later.

On March 05 2024 03:37 iamperfection wrote:
Copcake goes up several town tiers for borderline cheating


This is kinda fair.

On March 05 2024 04:03 CopCake wrote:
I think that Vivax is angry because he claimed and he might lose mayor so he is going to die at night.

And if he doesnt die, then he fake claimed.

Because why would mafia lose an opportunity like that, right?



I don't feel mafia vivax would do this without this much pressure like don't get me wrong that's actually a play I can see someone making or... I could see someone convinced into by their scum team but I don't know if they would have used jailkeeper for that claim and also what about counterclaim risks as mafia? No I think vivax is town.

On March 05 2024 04:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:08 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.

Eh, let them decide. It is far from shitting up the thread.

If that bothers you, you should be shouting me down honestly.

It bothers me that marv kinda forced the sandroba read on us because "mason stuff". Really bad going forward to approach it like that.


Ehh was already reading sandro as pretty town. Think the mason hate is weird.


Anyway will disapear again until I catch up from page 55

Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 162
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10065
Rain 653
Artosis 471
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4112
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
Other Games
summit1g9938
shahzam698
JimRising 563
Day[9].tv529
PiGStarcraft177
C9.Mang096
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm68
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Scarra564
• Day9tv529
• Shiphtur188
Upcoming Events
OSC
9m
CranKy Ducklings0
Stellar Fest
13h 9m
OSC
22h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.