• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:12
CEST 15:12
KST 22:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9196 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 23:41 GMT
#1481
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

Oh boy
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:41 GMT
#1482
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

To lynch I assume?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:42 GMT
#1483
On March 05 2024 08:20 justanothertownie wrote:
We would have to have a serious talk about the additional kill though.

Funny but I think it needs to be Vivax now. I just don't see any other option.
Unless anybody tells me he is mafia.

But literally everybody calls him town. Everybody.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:43 GMT
#1484
##unvoteMayor
##Mayor: Vivax
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 23:44 GMT
#1485
On March 05 2024 08:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

To lynch I assume?

Obviously
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 23:45 GMT
#1486
Besides, it's a first time I think.
You can go back to the game and see what happens if town succeeds in cooperating to elect such a role as mayor.
Instead many opt to suppress the innovative thinking in favour of conformism.

As for the second kill, the runner-up to the main wagon would be alright.
Otherwise a zero-poster.
No shenanigans.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 23:47 GMT
#1487
On March 05 2024 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

To lynch I assume?

Obviously

Surface level, obvious townreads without Palmar-esque reasoning behind them.

Trying too hard to be funny.

Mafia
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 23:49 GMT
#1488
On March 05 2024 08:15 Koshi wrote:
mafia is rayn, marv, tfrel and 2 lurkers

Town misslynches pushed by mafia are VE

Town misslynches pushed by town are most likely TTS, MZ, DMB and CC

That's where I am now.


I could see Trfel, the shield by cop bugs me too, though she could just be associating herself on purpose.
Especially the claim is something he would love to discuss as town as he's very analytical.

Looking forward to see his updates.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 23:50 GMT
#1489
On March 05 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

To lynch I assume?

Obviously

Surface level, obvious townreads without Palmar-esque reasoning behind them.

Trying too hard to be funny.

Mafia

A solid case
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 23:50 GMT
#1490
On March 05 2024 08:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

To lynch I assume?

Obviously

Surface level, obvious townreads without Palmar-esque reasoning behind them.

Trying too hard to be funny.

Mafia

A solid case

Best in the thread tbh
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 23:51 GMT
#1491
On March 05 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

To lynch I assume?

Obviously

Surface level, obvious townreads without Palmar-esque reasoning behind them.

Trying too hard to be funny.

Mafia


I could sheep you on that but it's possible he's still catching up.

We can do Oats + Palmar for D1.
What's your take on Oats?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:52 GMT
#1492
Vivax can shoot him.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 23:53 GMT
#1493
On March 05 2024 08:51 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

To lynch I assume?

Obviously

Surface level, obvious townreads without Palmar-esque reasoning behind them.

Trying too hard to be funny.

Mafia


I could sheep you on that but it's possible he's still catching up.

We can do Oats + Palmar for D1.
What's your take on Oats?

I thought tonally he has sounded town to me, lots of posts naturally coming one after another.

I’m willing to listen if you think otherwise though - sorry if I missed reasoning beforehand.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:54 GMT
#1494
marv vote between rayn and Vivax please. I want you to pledge your vote already. If you are town it would actually ease my mind. I don't understand why you would need more time.

Mafia has 5 members. I want this to be obvious before I go to bed tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:54 GMT
#1495
JAT also still loves you unconditionally so it would help town to proceed with this Mayor vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 23:55 GMT
#1496
On March 05 2024 08:54 Koshi wrote:
marv vote between rayn and Vivax please. I want you to pledge your vote already. If you are town it would actually ease my mind. I don't understand why you would need more time.

Mafia has 5 members. I want this to be obvious before I go to bed tomorrow.

You lose the right to make requests from me because you call me pathetic every game we play
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:55 GMT
#1497
If you want yourself. Vote yourself. Just vote. Please.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:55 GMT
#1498
On March 05 2024 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:54 Koshi wrote:
marv vote between rayn and Vivax please. I want you to pledge your vote already. If you are town it would actually ease my mind. I don't understand why you would need more time.

Mafia has 5 members. I want this to be obvious before I go to bed tomorrow.

You lose the right to make requests from me because you call me pathetic every game we play

Only before you are lock town. After that I am nice. That mostly happens on D2
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 23:55 GMT
#1499
On March 05 2024 08:55 Koshi wrote:
If you want yourself. Vote yourself. Just vote. Please.

I have been aware from the start I don’t have the time to be mayoral candidate.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 23:56 GMT
#1500
On March 05 2024 08:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

To lynch I assume?

Obviously

Surface level, obvious townreads without Palmar-esque reasoning behind them.

Trying too hard to be funny.

Mafia


I could sheep you on that but it's possible he's still catching up.

We can do Oats + Palmar for D1.
What's your take on Oats?

I thought tonally he has sounded town to me, lots of posts naturally coming one after another.

I’m willing to listen if you think otherwise though - sorry if I missed reasoning beforehand.


I think I saw too much overdrive from him early, like the question to Grack that seemed like filler. And now he's fallen off a cliff.
His reaction to the claim was minimalistic.
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1086
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings188
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48826
Shuttle 9669
FanTaSy 1462
Hyuk 916
Horang2 478
BeSt 378
EffOrt 240
Pusan 205
Last 188
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 129
Mind 106
Hyun 83
hero 73
ggaemo 68
Killer 66
Snow 54
Hm[arnc] 43
PianO 35
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 32
Aegong 29
Bale 27
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 8
Rock 7
Noble 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1475
Dendi1140
Gorgc951
XcaliburYe326
Counter-Strike
fl0m2649
x6flipin318
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu493
Khaldor295
Other Games
gofns38047
B2W.Neo979
byalli636
Beastyqt383
Livibee182
Hui .172
Mlord118
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2427
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 49m
Replay Cast
9h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.