• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:54
CEST 18:54
KST 01:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8765 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 00:09 GMT
#1521
On March 05 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Sorry I was rude earlier Vivax. Wasn’t cool


I don't even mind when it's a single person but when it gets a group dynamic it sucks
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 00:09 GMT
#1522
On March 05 2024 05:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
@copcake my tea is getting cold and I ate already a lot of the hand baked biscuits.I am waiting for you to tell me the real tea about you that I should know. I hope I didn't bake this exquisite pastry for the wrong person.


What is this the newest issue of modern grandma


Found this really funny, not helpful I know but I like it.

On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.


What is Rayn's Scum range I probably need to know.

On March 05 2024 05:38 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.

So you thinks it's possible scum rayn masoned marv willingly


We don't even know what marv is. Besides, why shouldn't he?
It's like you think masoning marv is equal to running naked and heavily armed into a military encampment.


I mean if Marv was town quite possibly but not for a player like Ray who while I've only seen the town play but I know it's strong and strong early which is why if town being mayor would be an advantage compared to say dp who's town game is only strong later.

On March 05 2024 05:57 Vivax wrote:
I am waiting for JS to offer a behind the scenes picture of what‘s really happening in that marv sandro rayn masonry


After a day like this my night post is going to be glorious.

On March 05 2024 06:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny

On March 05 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^

If mafia makes me mayor. I am willing to shoot marv.
Just putting that out there.

0 fucks would be given.


Great way to not end up as mayor.

Koshi can I have a list post? Doesn’t need to be everyone just enough so that I can see where your head is at

page 36 and too angry to continue.

But

town:
iamp cuz town best time was in the first pages and he was a driving factor.
dp: I wrote 'good interpretation of DP vs Oats' but that seems incorrect. That being said. I don't dislike your copcake stuff but I haven't read it because it doesn't spark anything in me. I am pretty sure I read copcake really good of one of her first posts in a previous game because she backtracked on a story after being called out. So I am waiting on her to fuck up. She is just playing a different game as me here, but not in a bad way.
Vivax I like him
MZ Ugly posts, but I can see him being town and him finding his way

Null
Oats

Mafia
DMB because bad start
TheNewGuy because I don't like that entrance
Tfrel because reasoning given. Too safe.
marv because he can die




Okay are you avoiding me specifically or really have no opinion even a null one?

On March 05 2024 06:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch.

Pretty scummy, I pledge to make my personal lynch a scum lynch. Much better platform.


This is funny and as marv says funny palmer is mafia.

On March 05 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
I think Koshi is super townie here.

Also I am going to unvote cake.

##unvote


WHY what? *takes deep breath and decides not to tunnel DP again.

Would you be able to explain why you are unvoting cake please.

On March 05 2024 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote DarthPunk


lol why?

youre mafia. gn.


Love this.


On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?



I mean after seeing you unvote cake...

On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.


This said good looking post, as sad as it is maybe it's worth keeping vivax alive. I did like him before he roll claimed tbh seemed townish which is why it baffled me all the more that he felt presured enough to claim.

On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later


But I can also see this point as well. Difficult.... I'm conflicted right now.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 00:10 GMT
#1523
i dont apologize for being rude.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 00:10 GMT
#1524
On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later


I don’t think town!vivax’s is a nut job who is just going to throw the game away and can’t be reasoned with. Also we can just negotiate the vig shot.

Can you really not see the benefits in voting for mayor an in counterclaimed jk?

Also why the hyperbole with the vivax characterisation?

It’s unkind in a way that is out of character for you these days.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:11 GMT
#1525
JSL that post is really scummy
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:11 GMT
#1526
On March 05 2024 09:11 marvellosity wrote:
JSL that post is really scummy

Too many things to even start pointing out
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:12 GMT
#1527
On March 05 2024 09:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later


I don’t think town!vivax’s is a nut job who is just going to throw the game away and can’t be reasoned with. Also we can just negotiate the vig shot.

Can you really not see the benefits in voting for mayor an in counterclaimed jk?

Also why the hyperbole with the vivax characterisation?

It’s unkind in a way that is out of character for you these days.


See my apology a page ago
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 00:12 GMT
#1528
Jake do you still need me to talk about the cake unvote?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 00:13 GMT
#1529
I apologize too.

I'm surprised rayn didn't react more emotionally when I was rude to him though. Unless he is mafia of course.

Iamp probably doesn't give a damn.

JAT is just same old.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:13 GMT
#1530
On March 05 2024 09:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
@copcake my tea is getting cold and I ate already a lot of the hand baked biscuits.I am waiting for you to tell me the real tea about you that I should know. I hope I didn't bake this exquisite pastry for the wrong person.


What is this the newest issue of modern grandma


Found this really funny, not helpful I know but I like it.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.


What is Rayn's Scum range I probably need to know.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.

So you thinks it's possible scum rayn masoned marv willingly


We don't even know what marv is. Besides, why shouldn't he?
It's like you think masoning marv is equal to running naked and heavily armed into a military encampment.


I mean if Marv was town quite possibly but not for a player like Ray who while I've only seen the town play but I know it's strong and strong early which is why if town being mayor would be an advantage compared to say dp who's town game is only strong later.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:57 Vivax wrote:
I am waiting for JS to offer a behind the scenes picture of what‘s really happening in that marv sandro rayn masonry


After a day like this my night post is going to be glorious.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:06 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny

On March 05 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^

If mafia makes me mayor. I am willing to shoot marv.
Just putting that out there.

0 fucks would be given.


Great way to not end up as mayor.

Koshi can I have a list post? Doesn’t need to be everyone just enough so that I can see where your head is at

page 36 and too angry to continue.

But

town:
iamp cuz town best time was in the first pages and he was a driving factor.
dp: I wrote 'good interpretation of DP vs Oats' but that seems incorrect. That being said. I don't dislike your copcake stuff but I haven't read it because it doesn't spark anything in me. I am pretty sure I read copcake really good of one of her first posts in a previous game because she backtracked on a story after being called out. So I am waiting on her to fuck up. She is just playing a different game as me here, but not in a bad way.
Vivax I like him
MZ Ugly posts, but I can see him being town and him finding his way

Null
Oats

Mafia
DMB because bad start
TheNewGuy because I don't like that entrance
Tfrel because reasoning given. Too safe.
marv because he can die




Okay are you avoiding me specifically or really have no opinion even a null one?

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:16 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch.

Pretty scummy, I pledge to make my personal lynch a scum lynch. Much better platform.


This is funny and as marv says funny palmer is mafia.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
I think Koshi is super townie here.

Also I am going to unvote cake.

##unvote


WHY what? *takes deep breath and decides not to tunnel DP again.

Would you be able to explain why you are unvoting cake please.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote DarthPunk


lol why?

youre mafia. gn.


Love this.


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?



I mean after seeing you unvote cake...

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.


This said good looking post, as sad as it is maybe it's worth keeping vivax alive. I did like him before he roll claimed tbh seemed townish which is why it baffled me all the more that he felt presured enough to claim.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later


But I can also see this point as well. Difficult.... I'm conflicted right now.

Like what the actual fuck
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:14 GMT
#1531
On March 05 2024 09:13 Vivax wrote:
I apologize too.

I'm surprised rayn didn't react more emotionally when I was rude to him though. Unless he is mafia of course.

Iamp probably doesn't give a damn.

JAT is just same old.

❤️
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:16 GMT
#1532
On March 05 2024 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
@copcake my tea is getting cold and I ate already a lot of the hand baked biscuits.I am waiting for you to tell me the real tea about you that I should know. I hope I didn't bake this exquisite pastry for the wrong person.


What is this the newest issue of modern grandma


Found this really funny, not helpful I know but I like it.

On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.


What is Rayn's Scum range I probably need to know.

On March 05 2024 05:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.

So you thinks it's possible scum rayn masoned marv willingly


We don't even know what marv is. Besides, why shouldn't he?
It's like you think masoning marv is equal to running naked and heavily armed into a military encampment.


I mean if Marv was town quite possibly but not for a player like Ray who while I've only seen the town play but I know it's strong and strong early which is why if town being mayor would be an advantage compared to say dp who's town game is only strong later.

On March 05 2024 05:57 Vivax wrote:
I am waiting for JS to offer a behind the scenes picture of what‘s really happening in that marv sandro rayn masonry


After a day like this my night post is going to be glorious.

On March 05 2024 06:06 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny

On March 05 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^

If mafia makes me mayor. I am willing to shoot marv.
Just putting that out there.

0 fucks would be given.


Great way to not end up as mayor.

Koshi can I have a list post? Doesn’t need to be everyone just enough so that I can see where your head is at

page 36 and too angry to continue.

But

town:
iamp cuz town best time was in the first pages and he was a driving factor.
dp: I wrote 'good interpretation of DP vs Oats' but that seems incorrect. That being said. I don't dislike your copcake stuff but I haven't read it because it doesn't spark anything in me. I am pretty sure I read copcake really good of one of her first posts in a previous game because she backtracked on a story after being called out. So I am waiting on her to fuck up. She is just playing a different game as me here, but not in a bad way.
Vivax I like him
MZ Ugly posts, but I can see him being town and him finding his way

Null
Oats

Mafia
DMB because bad start
TheNewGuy because I don't like that entrance
Tfrel because reasoning given. Too safe.
marv because he can die




Okay are you avoiding me specifically or really have no opinion even a null one?

On March 05 2024 06:16 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch.

Pretty scummy, I pledge to make my personal lynch a scum lynch. Much better platform.


This is funny and as marv says funny palmer is mafia.

On March 05 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
I think Koshi is super townie here.

Also I am going to unvote cake.

##unvote


WHY what? *takes deep breath and decides not to tunnel DP again.

Would you be able to explain why you are unvoting cake please.

On March 05 2024 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote DarthPunk


lol why?

youre mafia. gn.


Love this.


On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?



I mean after seeing you unvote cake...

On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.


This said good looking post, as sad as it is maybe it's worth keeping vivax alive. I did like him before he roll claimed tbh seemed townish which is why it baffled me all the more that he felt presured enough to claim.

On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later


But I can also see this point as well. Difficult.... I'm conflicted right now.

Like what the actual fuck

Maybe I just think it’s really bad and lacking in reading comprehension.

Will revisit another time.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 00:18 GMT
#1533
On March 05 2024 09:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
@copcake my tea is getting cold and I ate already a lot of the hand baked biscuits.I am waiting for you to tell me the real tea about you that I should know. I hope I didn't bake this exquisite pastry for the wrong person.


What is this the newest issue of modern grandma


Found this really funny, not helpful I know but I like it.

On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.


What is Rayn's Scum range I probably need to know.

On March 05 2024 05:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.

So you thinks it's possible scum rayn masoned marv willingly


We don't even know what marv is. Besides, why shouldn't he?
It's like you think masoning marv is equal to running naked and heavily armed into a military encampment.


I mean if Marv was town quite possibly but not for a player like Ray who while I've only seen the town play but I know it's strong and strong early which is why if town being mayor would be an advantage compared to say dp who's town game is only strong later.

On March 05 2024 05:57 Vivax wrote:
I am waiting for JS to offer a behind the scenes picture of what‘s really happening in that marv sandro rayn masonry


After a day like this my night post is going to be glorious.

On March 05 2024 06:06 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny

On March 05 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^

If mafia makes me mayor. I am willing to shoot marv.
Just putting that out there.

0 fucks would be given.


Great way to not end up as mayor.

Koshi can I have a list post? Doesn’t need to be everyone just enough so that I can see where your head is at

page 36 and too angry to continue.

But

town:
iamp cuz town best time was in the first pages and he was a driving factor.
dp: I wrote 'good interpretation of DP vs Oats' but that seems incorrect. That being said. I don't dislike your copcake stuff but I haven't read it because it doesn't spark anything in me. I am pretty sure I read copcake really good of one of her first posts in a previous game because she backtracked on a story after being called out. So I am waiting on her to fuck up. She is just playing a different game as me here, but not in a bad way.
Vivax I like him
MZ Ugly posts, but I can see him being town and him finding his way

Null
Oats

Mafia
DMB because bad start
TheNewGuy because I don't like that entrance
Tfrel because reasoning given. Too safe.
marv because he can die




Okay are you avoiding me specifically or really have no opinion even a null one?

On March 05 2024 06:16 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch.

Pretty scummy, I pledge to make my personal lynch a scum lynch. Much better platform.


This is funny and as marv says funny palmer is mafia.

On March 05 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
I think Koshi is super townie here.

Also I am going to unvote cake.

##unvote


WHY what? *takes deep breath and decides not to tunnel DP again.

Would you be able to explain why you are unvoting cake please.

On March 05 2024 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote DarthPunk


lol why?

youre mafia. gn.


Love this.


On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?



I mean after seeing you unvote cake...

On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.


This said good looking post, as sad as it is maybe it's worth keeping vivax alive. I did like him before he roll claimed tbh seemed townish which is why it baffled me all the more that he felt presured enough to claim.

On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later


But I can also see this point as well. Difficult.... I'm conflicted right now.

Like what the actual fuck

Maybe I just think it’s really bad and lacking in reading comprehension.

Will revisit another time.

to me its a long list post that dosnt reach to any real conclusions. Could be scummy or just bad. posting for the sake of posting etc
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:18 GMT
#1534
I think Jacob is cleverer than that post, I think is the net of my problem with it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 00:19 GMT
#1535
On March 05 2024 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later


I don’t think town!vivax’s is a nut job who is just going to throw the game away and can’t be reasoned with. Also we can just negotiate the vig shot.

Can you really not see the benefits in voting for mayor an in counterclaimed jk?

Also why the hyperbole with the vivax characterisation?

It’s unkind in a way that is out of character for you these days.


See my apology a page ago


Why did you do it though?

And can you answer why you are so opposed to a vivax mayor? Cause it seems right to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 00:20 GMT
#1536
On March 05 2024 09:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Jake do you still need me to talk about the cake unvote?


I may have missed the reasoning I did start skimming even faster for the last 10 pages
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:21 GMT
#1537
On March 05 2024 09:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later


I don’t think town!vivax’s is a nut job who is just going to throw the game away and can’t be reasoned with. Also we can just negotiate the vig shot.

Can you really not see the benefits in voting for mayor an in counterclaimed jk?

Also why the hyperbole with the vivax characterisation?

It’s unkind in a way that is out of character for you these days.


See my apology a page ago


Why did you do it though?

And can you answer why you are so opposed to a vivax mayor? Cause it seems right to me.

I got annoyed at how much shit there was around it. Failed to control myself for once. That’s all

Still not doing anything mayory until tomorrow. I know that’s not the answer you want but can’t be helped.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 00:21 GMT
#1538
On March 05 2024 09:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
@copcake my tea is getting cold and I ate already a lot of the hand baked biscuits.I am waiting for you to tell me the real tea about you that I should know. I hope I didn't bake this exquisite pastry for the wrong person.


What is this the newest issue of modern grandma


Found this really funny, not helpful I know but I like it.

On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.


What is Rayn's Scum range I probably need to know.

On March 05 2024 05:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.

So you thinks it's possible scum rayn masoned marv willingly


We don't even know what marv is. Besides, why shouldn't he?
It's like you think masoning marv is equal to running naked and heavily armed into a military encampment.


I mean if Marv was town quite possibly but not for a player like Ray who while I've only seen the town play but I know it's strong and strong early which is why if town being mayor would be an advantage compared to say dp who's town game is only strong later.

On March 05 2024 05:57 Vivax wrote:
I am waiting for JS to offer a behind the scenes picture of what‘s really happening in that marv sandro rayn masonry


After a day like this my night post is going to be glorious.

On March 05 2024 06:06 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny

On March 05 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^

If mafia makes me mayor. I am willing to shoot marv.
Just putting that out there.

0 fucks would be given.


Great way to not end up as mayor.

Koshi can I have a list post? Doesn’t need to be everyone just enough so that I can see where your head is at

page 36 and too angry to continue.

But

town:
iamp cuz town best time was in the first pages and he was a driving factor.
dp: I wrote 'good interpretation of DP vs Oats' but that seems incorrect. That being said. I don't dislike your copcake stuff but I haven't read it because it doesn't spark anything in me. I am pretty sure I read copcake really good of one of her first posts in a previous game because she backtracked on a story after being called out. So I am waiting on her to fuck up. She is just playing a different game as me here, but not in a bad way.
Vivax I like him
MZ Ugly posts, but I can see him being town and him finding his way

Null
Oats

Mafia
DMB because bad start
TheNewGuy because I don't like that entrance
Tfrel because reasoning given. Too safe.
marv because he can die




Okay are you avoiding me specifically or really have no opinion even a null one?

On March 05 2024 06:16 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch.

Pretty scummy, I pledge to make my personal lynch a scum lynch. Much better platform.


This is funny and as marv says funny palmer is mafia.

On March 05 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
I think Koshi is super townie here.

Also I am going to unvote cake.

##unvote


WHY what? *takes deep breath and decides not to tunnel DP again.

Would you be able to explain why you are unvoting cake please.

On March 05 2024 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote DarthPunk


lol why?

youre mafia. gn.


Love this.


On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?



I mean after seeing you unvote cake...

On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.


This said good looking post, as sad as it is maybe it's worth keeping vivax alive. I did like him before he roll claimed tbh seemed townish which is why it baffled me all the more that he felt presured enough to claim.

On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later


But I can also see this point as well. Difficult.... I'm conflicted right now.

Like what the actual fuck

Maybe I just think it’s really bad and lacking in reading comprehension.

Will revisit another time.



I mean not going to lie I don't see the problem but I'm glad you do.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 00:23 GMT
#1539
oh wait I get it now. I said was instead of wasn't.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 00:23 GMT
#1540
Rels is playing so good. Isn't he normally a guy who gathers a lot of votes on him as town and then comes back near EoD and tries to defend himself and fail?

I know he can play good. But mostly if he is left alone till later.

He upsets me but I don't know why.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1130
ComeBackTV 917
SteadfastSC485
TaKeTV 458
LamboSC2377
IndyStarCraft 178
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 485
LamboSC2 377
mouzHeroMarine 326
IndyStarCraft 178
ProTech163
Rex 112
UpATreeSC 84
BRAT_OK 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31918
Shuttle 1519
EffOrt 856
Light 691
Mini 619
Soma 461
firebathero 271
Rush 196
Snow 171
ZerO 155
[ Show more ]
hero 84
sorry 54
Liquid`Ret 48
Killer 42
Sea.KH 29
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 23
Terrorterran 21
soO 20
Trap 18
Bale 16
Free 14
Shine 14
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc7399
qojqva1880
Dendi975
420jenkins143
Counter-Strike
fl0m1372
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2185
crisheroes1313
XaKoH 206
MindelVK8
Liquid`Hasu6
Other Games
B2W.Neo1009
Beastyqt527
FrodaN428
ArmadaUGS198
ceh9196
Hui .183
KnowMe128
QueenE101
Mew2King81
C9.Mang069
Trikslyr61
Dewaltoss37
ZerO(Twitch)21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix15
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3457
• TFBlade1019
Other Games
• imaqtpie468
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 6m
Stellar Fest
20h 6m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.