• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:22
CEST 15:22
KST 22:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13575 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 555 Next
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 00:24 GMT
#1541
or more accuratally town instead of scum, Yeah that does look scummy fair enough.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 00:24 GMT
#1542
On March 05 2024 09:23 Koshi wrote:
Rels is playing so good. Isn't he normally a guy who gathers a lot of votes on him as town and then comes back near EoD and tries to defend himself and fail?

I know he can play good. But mostly if he is left alone till later.

He upsets me but I don't know why.


Reminds me a bit of a French secret agent I once played chess with.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 00:25 GMT
#1543
On March 05 2024 05:56 Rels wrote:
I will be gone for the next few hours. die_meatbaby when I'm back this evening I would be ecstatic if I find a list post from you, or even who is your biggest scumread and why


Bruh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 00:26 GMT
#1544
On March 05 2024 09:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
or more accuratally town instead of scum, Yeah that does look scummy fair enough.

You managed to misunderstand my very short case on palmar too. And the rest was meh.

Like I said, I just think you’re smarter than that post. Not sure if it means you’re mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 00:28 GMT
#1545
On March 05 2024 09:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
or more accuratally town instead of scum, Yeah that does look scummy fair enough.

You managed to misunderstand my very short case on palmar too. And the rest was meh.

Like I said, I just think you’re smarter than that post. Not sure if it means you’re mafia.


Reports of my inteligence have been greatly exaggerated. I mean I am in the worst part of a cold right now hopefully it'll improve.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 00:29 GMT
#1546
On March 05 2024 09:23 Koshi wrote:
Rels is playing so good. Isn't he normally a guy who gathers a lot of votes on him as town and then comes back near EoD and tries to defend himself and fail?

I know he can play good. But mostly if he is left alone till later.

He upsets me but I don't know why.


Koshi I'm liking you more tbh but can you comment at all on your thoughts on me or are you specifically avoiding me for some reason?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 00:31 GMT
#1547
On March 05 2024 09:28 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:26 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
or more accuratally town instead of scum, Yeah that does look scummy fair enough.

You managed to misunderstand my very short case on palmar too. And the rest was meh.

Like I said, I just think you’re smarter than that post. Not sure if it means you’re mafia.


Reports of my inteligence have been greatly exaggerated. I mean I am in the worst part of a cold right now hopefully it'll improve.

the reverse omgus
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 00:31 GMT
#1548
On March 05 2024 09:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:06 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny

On March 05 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^

If mafia makes me mayor. I am willing to shoot marv.
Just putting that out there.

0 fucks would be given.


Great way to not end up as mayor.

Koshi can I have a list post? Doesn’t need to be everyone just enough so that I can see where your head is at

page 36 and too angry to continue.

But

town:
iamp cuz town best time was in the first pages and he was a driving factor.
dp: I wrote 'good interpretation of DP vs Oats' but that seems incorrect. That being said. I don't dislike your copcake stuff but I haven't read it because it doesn't spark anything in me. I am pretty sure I read copcake really good of one of her first posts in a previous game because she backtracked on a story after being called out. So I am waiting on her to fuck up. She is just playing a different game as me here, but not in a bad way.
Vivax I like him
MZ Ugly posts, but I can see him being town and him finding his way

Null
Oats

Mafia
DMB because bad start
TheNewGuy because I don't like that entrance
Tfrel because reasoning given. Too safe.
marv because he can die




Okay are you avoiding me specifically or really have no opinion even a null one?


I am null on you.
As mafia, you are doing well if your tactic is not to get a bunch of votes on you.
If you are town, I didn't find anything you said impactful enough to change my mind.

Would be nice if you could put yourself out there with some insightful information that tickles my brain.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 00:36 GMT
#1549
6) Trfel
8) Jealous
10) Palmar
15) Hapahauli
18) ToTheStars

Those are all good options to shoot or lynch into.

Personally I need to work out
1) raynpelikoneet
20) Rels


People like JLS, MZ, CC, Mebaby are not lynchable today imo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 00:37 GMT
#1550
If I get really really angry at rayn he is most of the time town. Maybe always even.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 00:39 GMT
#1551
Trfel, Oats, CC, Palmar, rayn

would be my main sussy pool and Palmar is just me throwing trust at marv for now.

The auxiliary pool consists of JS, MZ, marv atm. I liked JS posts though, but pockety.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 00:41 GMT
#1552
On March 05 2024 09:36 Koshi wrote:
6) Trfel
8) Jealous
10) Palmar
15) Hapahauli
18) ToTheStars

Those are all good options to shoot or lynch into.

Personally I need to work out
1) raynpelikoneet
20) Rels


People like JLS, MZ, CC, Mebaby are not lynchable today imo


I would kinda agree minus Trfel, for all the discussion on him nothing has really stuck for me. Could be information overload though. I think it'll be easier when there's less people in the thread. I like DMB not so sure on CC and MZ but probably not much point on an early lynch on mz (could lynch cop but they're active enough if they are scum it'll be revealed more later. I'm also thinking we don't lynch VE as it is true VE always dies early as town so.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 00:41 GMT
#1553
On March 05 2024 06:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not sure if town Koshi can think i am mafia with marv.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 00:42 GMT
#1554
On March 05 2024 09:39 Vivax wrote:
Trfel, Oats, CC, Palmar, rayn

would be my main sussy pool and Palmar is just me throwing trust at marv for now.

The auxiliary pool consists of JS, MZ, marv atm. I liked JS posts though, but pockety.


[image loading]
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 00:43 GMT
#1555
On March 05 2024 06:45 Koshi wrote:
I have been reading for like 2 hours now and still only on page 48. What a fucking clusterfuck this is.

Ok I retract rayn quote
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 00:43 GMT
#1556
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

Shoo
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 00:43 GMT
#1557
On March 05 2024 09:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:36 Koshi wrote:
6) Trfel
8) Jealous
10) Palmar
15) Hapahauli
18) ToTheStars

Those are all good options to shoot or lynch into.

Personally I need to work out
1) raynpelikoneet
20) Rels


People like JLS, MZ, CC, Mebaby are not lynchable today imo


I would kinda agree minus Trfel, for all the discussion on him nothing has really stuck for me. Could be information overload though. I think it'll be easier when there's less people in the thread. I like DMB not so sure on CC and MZ but probably not much point on an early lynch on mz (could lynch cop but they're active enough if they are scum it'll be revealed more later. I'm also thinking we don't lynch VE as it is true VE always dies early as town so.

Has something struck you in a townie way about Tfrel?
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 00:46 GMT
#1558
On March 05 2024 01:13 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.


Any thoughts of dmb/vivax/me/perfection from the past few pages?
I actually like die_meatbaby's point about Vivax, it's interesting to me and makes sense. So I would lean town on her. Vivax I am not sure about, his posting feels carefree so maybe town? It feels like there is a bit of a drive to his posting, despite the slow early game. But this doesn't line up with die_meatbaby's point so I really don't know. I have no idea about you, we just think very differently and I could argue about semantics for ages. Makes it difficult. I haven't read imperfection's filter yet but my first thought is that he is the most likely mafia so far, since he has been present mostly to critique people's thoughts and hasn't seemed to show much interest in finding people's alignments.



What about this is mafia aligned?
First bold quote isn't mafia aligned. Second bold section is textbook mafia, not sure why you are asking this? Being present without actually trying to identify alignments is highly mafia motivated since you are playing for survival instead of solving the game.


@Trefl

Do you think that Iamperfection critiquing peoples thoughts is not a way to find alignments?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 00:47 GMT
#1559
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 00:48 GMT
#1560
On March 05 2024 06:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
I read like 2 posts of Oats and he's scummy

Then he voted for me and I'm blasting town like everywhere PPPSWSSHHHHHH

I agree with you being town.

I'm like 2 pages into the game so all my reads are just random feelings right now but I like you, Vivax, iamp and DP. I don't like Oats.


Why do you think he is town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko361
SHIN 225
ProTech145
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41521
Bisu 2509
Hyuk 1811
Shuttle 1716
EffOrt 468
Soma 440
Mini 414
Larva 396
ZerO 323
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
Last 116
hero 101
Zeus 63
Pusan 54
Sexy 49
Trap 47
Hyun 47
Killer 46
Bale 44
Hm[arnc] 33
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 25
PianO 24
zelot 24
sorry 16
Noble 15
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Icarus 6
Sacsri 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5461
qojqva1419
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1016
crisheroes824
Liquid`Hasu200
Other Games
gofns40541
singsing2543
B2W.Neo1194
DeMusliM250
Livibee194
Liquid`VortiX107
Mew2King88
ArmadaUGS74
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7635
League of Legends
• Jankos1818
Other Games
• WagamamaTV227
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 38m
INu's Battles
22h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.