• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8866 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 23:08 GMT
#1441
Nobody called him scum just not confirmed town you goof
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:08 GMT
#1442
On March 05 2024 08:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.


You realize how much information I give away for free if I do this as mafia right?
It's like seppuku.

No, I do not realize. What are you giving away? Worst case you get the actual blue to cc you.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:08 GMT
#1443
On March 05 2024 08:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:04 Koshi wrote:
Do I really have to go and compare D1 reads from the past year between Vivax and rayn? I would be surprised if rayn is so much better.

I know for instance I have had some good D1 reads. Sadly enough my main suspect was often town but I was near mafia. Copcake once, DMB last game, iamp in the canceled game. I don't remember anything else though. Let alone Vivax and rayn reads.

Who cares?

I do. Because there is an unholy push that rayn should be mafia because statistics.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 23:08 GMT
#1444
Who is claiming it’s scum Vivax?

Anyway not engaging until I get in bed. I’ve already made way too many posts on this topic rn
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:08 GMT
#1445
On March 05 2024 08:08 iamperfection wrote:
Nobody called him scum just not confirmed town you goof

THEN NOBODY WILL EVER BE CONFIRMED.

HE IS A 7 PAGE FILTER VIVAX WITH READS
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:09 GMT
#1446
Oh ok. Mafia is going the Vivax is probably town and blue but idiotic for reasons so let's not make him mayor but this guy who calls literally everybody town and has amazing reads should be.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:09 GMT
#1447
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 23:09 GMT
#1448
Confirmed means by game mechanics he can't be scum you dolt
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:11 GMT
#1449
On March 05 2024 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oatsmaster - probs town
DarthPunk - townish
Vivax - town
sandroba - town
Trfel - unsure, seems slightly off for me from town game
marvellosity - town
Jealous - not posted
Meapak_Ziphh - townish
Palmar - not posted
justanothertownie - not posted
die_meatbaby - town
CopCake - null, maybe teeny tiny bit townish perhaps?
JacobStrangelove - weird, cant make a read on him
Hapahauli - not posted
Iamperfection - town
Koshi - meh, useless
ToTheStars - would like to see more, read on trfel sounds townish
VisceraEyes - scummy, useless
Rels - useless
Alakaslam - town

In the meantime I also got a townread from rayn.
DP went to mafia though.

So that is 2 mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 23:11 GMT
#1450
Semantic arguments like this are what's shitting up the thread. Y'all could also not, just saying.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 23:11 GMT
#1451
Did someone slip shrooms in Koshi’s tea?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:12 GMT
#1452
On March 05 2024 08:09 iamperfection wrote:
Confirmed means by game mechanics he can't be scum you dolt

Ok if that is your only way to confirm somebody. Fair.

If I see a 7 page 24h Vivax I am putting him on the confirmed pile.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 23:12 GMT
#1453
I love you koshi. I tolerated you iamp. Let's hold hands.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 23:12 GMT
#1454
On March 05 2024 08:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.


You realize how much information I give away for free if I do this as mafia right?
It's like seppuku.

No, I do not realize. What are you giving away? Worst case you get the actual blue to cc you.


First of all, I'd betray all of my teammates just out of the blue.
The actual JK would be able to coordinate his actions better by knowing I was confirmed scum.

What you're suggesting is that I'd blindly gamethrow as mafia on D1.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 23:12 GMT
#1455
On March 05 2024 08:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:09 iamperfection wrote:
Confirmed means by game mechanics he can't be scum you dolt

Ok if that is your only way to confirm somebody. Fair.

If I see a 7 page 24h Vivax I am putting him on the confirmed pile.

It's called an educated guessing game for a reason
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 23:13 GMT
#1456
On March 05 2024 08:11 marvellosity wrote:
Did someone slip shrooms in Koshi’s tea?


what ever he took... I love it. Looks like Town Koshi is coming slowly back from his retirement
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 23:14 GMT
#1457
On March 05 2024 08:12 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.


You realize how much information I give away for free if I do this as mafia right?
It's like seppuku.

No, I do not realize. What are you giving away? Worst case you get the actual blue to cc you.


First of all, I'd betray all of my teammates just out of the blue.
The actual JK would be able to coordinate his actions better by knowing I was confirmed scum.

What you're suggesting is that I'd blindly gamethrow as mafia on D1.

I wouldnt call that game throwing and weirder plays have been made. Doing it as town is arguably worse in my opinion.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:15 GMT
#1458
mafia is rayn, marv, tfrel and 2 lurkers

Town misslynches pushed by mafia are VE

Town misslynches pushed by town are most likely TTS, MZ, DMB and CC

That's where I am now.
I had a good night of sleep.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 23:16 GMT
#1459
On March 05 2024 08:15 Koshi wrote:
mafia is rayn, marv, tfrel and 2 lurkers

Town misslynches pushed by mafia are VE

Town misslynches pushed by town are most likely TTS, MZ, DMB and CC

That's where I am now.

What is DP?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:17 GMT
#1460
On March 05 2024 08:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:15 Koshi wrote:
mafia is rayn, marv, tfrel and 2 lurkers

Town misslynches pushed by mafia are VE

Town misslynches pushed by town are most likely TTS, MZ, DMB and CC

That's where I am now.

What is DP?

He is town in my opinion. I don't think he is being seriously pushed so he didn't make the list.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason80
BRAT_OK 67
Railgan 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21101
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 160
Hyuk 145
firebathero 116
ggaemo 97
ZZZero.O 73
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7988
febbydoto13
League of Legends
Doublelift1382
Counter-Strike
fl0m1195
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4387
Khaldor1305
crisheroes952
Liquid`Hasu869
Other Games
summit1g3101
FrodaN2467
Beastyqt800
KnowMe301
mouzStarbuck297
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1148
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 51
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8185
• WagamamaTV444
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 22m
INu's Battles
16h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 22m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.