• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8866 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 555 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:52 GMT
#1401
On March 05 2024 05:02 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:47 Koshi wrote:
I wrote this; decided not to post yet to see follow up
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Don't like this because it breaks the flow of the recent good posts made by iamps & DP

See this:
On March 04 2024 12:52 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

upset that town are making town reads?


In addition I like how iamp handled Oats. With humor and progression in reading Oats.
And
I liked how iamp tried to steer away town from retardation around theorycrafting the second wagon.

So iamp lock town till D3

I don't understand this "I wrote this; decided not to post yet to see follow up"

What follow-up?

Yes. That was badly formatted. I wrote 'Don't like this (from Mebaby) because it breaks the flow of the recent good posts made by iamps & DP"
But I didn't post it yet to see the follow up by dmb (if there was anything)
And then I saw that iamp post and felt like that was a town mindmeld with what I wrote.

So iamp is town for me because of that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 22:53 GMT
#1402
On March 05 2024 07:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


All I see is collective gamethrowing and overinflated egos from everyone who isn't voting for a blue role.


On the other hand when the townies among those are dead we find the scum.
It's like a sieve, they hide among the good apples until they fall out.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 22:53 GMT
#1403
There are no good boy points for calling me town at this point.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 22:55 GMT
#1404
If I had a way to gift my role away I would and I'd still vote them if they claimed.
Underrated imo.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 22:56 GMT
#1405
But I agree that the discussion and the outrage around it was terrible.
Some people take many posts to write ##Mayor:Vivax
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:56 GMT
#1406
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 22:56 GMT
#1407
Marv what do you think of palmars jat and ve's recent "contributions"
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 22:56 GMT
#1408
Vivax talk about something else. You’re being super dull.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 22:56 GMT
#1409
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.

^ That would make sense.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 22:57 GMT
#1410
On March 05 2024 07:56 iamperfection wrote:
Marv what do you think of palmars jat and ve's recent "contributions"

I’m 20 pages behind so I have no idea I’m afraid.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:58 GMT
#1411
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 22:58 GMT
#1412
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Wat. How is he getting more power. Lists all the reasons he is getting more power.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 22:58 GMT
#1413
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:59 GMT
#1414
The fact that slam claimed is the cherry on top.

I fucking hate games like this that just devolve into discussion about roles and powers and shit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 22:59 GMT
#1415
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 22:59 GMT
#1416
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:59 GMT
#1417
On March 05 2024 07:58 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Wat. How is he getting more power. Lists all the reasons he is getting more power.


It's not a double vote, and we can negotiate his vig shot.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 23:00 GMT
#1418
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 23:00 GMT
#1419
On March 05 2024 07:59 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that slam claimed is the cherry on top.

I fucking hate games like this that just devolve into discussion about roles and powers and shit.

And yet you want to make a person mayor just because of roles your not making sense.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 23:00 GMT
#1420
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


How is he not confirmed town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason80
BRAT_OK 67
Railgan 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21101
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 160
Hyuk 145
firebathero 116
ggaemo 97
ZZZero.O 73
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7988
febbydoto13
League of Legends
Doublelift1382
Counter-Strike
fl0m1195
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4387
Khaldor1305
crisheroes952
Liquid`Hasu869
Other Games
summit1g3101
FrodaN2467
Beastyqt800
KnowMe301
mouzStarbuck297
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1148
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 51
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8185
• WagamamaTV444
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 22m
INu's Battles
16h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 22m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.