• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8013 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 555 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:22 GMT
#1361
On March 05 2024 07:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
you are fucking stupid. let it be known now.

[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:24 GMT
#1362
On March 05 2024 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.

If they have a RB they would be quite happy about it I assume.

They are for sure not unhappy.
But it HAPPENED.
So what is the smartest move now?

Make the shitshow rayn mayor?
Or an actual blue role.

Do you want our bluerole shot on N?
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 22:24 GMT
#1363
On March 05 2024 07:20 Koshi wrote:
Also. I think I like the RB wasted on our Jailkeeper. It is not as good as our investigation role. So let them waste it on Vivax and let the cop do his job free of fear.

Jailkeeper is easier to work around anyway. And less punishing than a 3 reads cop.

Or we could have a mayor that can steer town in a good direction without mafia being able to shoot him for a while. No offense to Vivax, but the reactions to his claim show that is not him.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:25 GMT
#1364
On March 05 2024 07:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why are you voting Vivax for mayor DP?
Detailed reasoning pls just not say he's town PR.


That is the reason though. It's just the correct play right now.

Even you voted him mayor over yourself, so what's your issue here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:26 GMT
#1365
It is a no brainer to me.
I do not want our Jailkeeper dead on N1.
The only way to prevent that is by making him mayor.

Mafia is smarter than town and understands that.

Vivax is getting shit on even after our situation changed. And those 2 bigbrains in their mason should know better but want to make shitshow rayn mayor.
pathetic.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:26 GMT
#1366
On March 05 2024 06:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:49 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
I dont think you being angry should convince anyone to vote for you.
Just the fact you're avoiding to play the game.

I'm playing. I have reads. But none of them are meaningful and are subject to change with further information. None of my reads are based on anything that would convince anyone of anything, so I'm just not sharing them. I've told you how I'm going to vote today, because that's true. I'll maybe share my less meaningful reads later by way of explaining reads that are backed up with facts and info. But there's no point in sharing them now because no one really cares who I think is mafia. They only care if I'm mafia, and this game I'm not.


I am not mean to you

Not sure where it says Cake is mean to me in the post you quoted could you highlight it?


I have tried to engage with you and this is the first time you answered me, has nothing to do with your post.

No I just miss it because this thread is crazy right now what's up?


Tell me two mafia, two town and two stupid people.

That sounds suspiciously like making me give reads which is like the same thing rayn was just doing!


I really wish you could just post some reads. This is why you get lynched early btw.

Oh please, I innovated the list post DP, some of my most gorgeous work has been on D1. I get lynched early because people are cowards.


I agree, which is why i find it weird you would be talking about how noone can have reads and you don;t have reads that are meaningful.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 22:27 GMT
#1367
On March 05 2024 07:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
[quote]
Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.

If they have a RB they would be quite happy about it I assume.

They are for sure not unhappy.
But it HAPPENED.
So what is the smartest move now?

Make the shitshow rayn mayor?
Or an actual blue role.

Do you want our bluerole shot on N?

Tbh I'd rather see Vivax die in the night than being mayor. At least if I am convinced of a good candidate.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:27 GMT
#1368
On March 05 2024 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:20 Koshi wrote:
Also. I think I like the RB wasted on our Jailkeeper. It is not as good as our investigation role. So let them waste it on Vivax and let the cop do his job free of fear.

Jailkeeper is easier to work around anyway. And less punishing than a 3 reads cop.

Or we could have a mayor that can steer town in a good direction without mafia being able to shoot him for a while. No offense to Vivax, but the reactions to his claim show that is not him.

The reactions are from mafia and an upset iamp.
I was also upset at first but now it is our only right play.

Unless we reasonable doubt the claim.

But he backed it up his claim once and I think we all kinda believe it.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 22:27 GMT
#1369
##vote DarthPunk
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:27 GMT
#1370
On March 05 2024 07:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Dunno why Rels is so hung up on THAT slot over any other.


Probably because it is easy, and everything else is hard.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:27 GMT
#1371
On March 05 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.

If they have a RB they would be quite happy about it I assume.

They are for sure not unhappy.
But it HAPPENED.
So what is the smartest move now?

Make the shitshow rayn mayor?
Or an actual blue role.

Do you want our bluerole shot on N?

Tbh I'd rather see Vivax die in the night than being mayor. At least if I am convinced of a good candidate.

out of spite? Vivax is a very capable town player.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:28 GMT
#1372
On March 05 2024 07:20 Koshi wrote:
Also. I think I like the RB wasted on our Jailkeeper. It is not as good as our investigation role. So let them waste it on Vivax and let the cop do his job free of fear.

Jailkeeper is easier to work around anyway. And less punishing than a 3 reads cop.


agree.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:29 GMT
#1373
On March 05 2024 07:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote DarthPunk


lol why?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:30 GMT
#1374
##vote: Raynpelikoneet
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 22:30 GMT
#1375
On March 05 2024 07:29 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote DarthPunk


lol why?

youre mafia. gn.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 22:31 GMT
#1376
On March 05 2024 07:27 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.

If they have a RB they would be quite happy about it I assume.

They are for sure not unhappy.
But it HAPPENED.
So what is the smartest move now?

Make the shitshow rayn mayor?
Or an actual blue role.

Do you want our bluerole shot on N?

Tbh I'd rather see Vivax die in the night than being mayor. At least if I am convinced of a good candidate.

out of spite? Vivax is a very capable town player.

Not out of spite. But he will not be calm/collected/respected enough to be a helpful presence I fear. Even if we believe the claim.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 22:31 GMT
#1377
On March 05 2024 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:20 Koshi wrote:
Also. I think I like the RB wasted on our Jailkeeper. It is not as good as our investigation role. So let them waste it on Vivax and let the cop do his job free of fear.

Jailkeeper is easier to work around anyway. And less punishing than a 3 reads cop.

Or we could have a mayor that can steer town in a good direction without mafia being able to shoot him for a while. No offense to Vivax, but the reactions to his claim show that is not him.


I don't steer those, the other players do.
But it seems that reason still exists.

Do you know how annoying it is for mafia to have to find all randomly selected bodyguards before being able to hit a blue?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:31 GMT
#1378
On March 05 2024 07:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote DarthPunk


lol why?

youre mafia. gn.


Love this.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 22:34 GMT
#1379
Maybe rayn has a godread on mafia copcake and is just whiteknighting her.
Mind you, that's not something that would particularly bother me but it could explain his suboptimal decision making.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 22:34 GMT
#1380
A marv or Koshi mayor would be ideal in my mind provided they prove themselves town until the day is over.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 619
Hyuk 446
Leta 96
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
League of Legends
JimRising 720
Other Games
summit1g9526
WinterStarcraft453
Mew2King64
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick988
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Rush1359
• Lourlo1004
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 43m
INu's Battles
6h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 43m
Replay Cast
17h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.