• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:11
CEST 15:11
KST 22:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9262 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 555 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:58 GMT
#1341
On March 05 2024 06:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:49 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
[quote]
But it makes me look bad and might convince people to vote me and then I actually WOULD have to put in effort on D1, which is why I'm angry.

I dont think you being angry should convince anyone to vote for you.
Just the fact you're avoiding to play the game.

I'm playing. I have reads. But none of them are meaningful and are subject to change with further information. None of my reads are based on anything that would convince anyone of anything, so I'm just not sharing them. I've told you how I'm going to vote today, because that's true. I'll maybe share my less meaningful reads later by way of explaining reads that are backed up with facts and info. But there's no point in sharing them now because no one really cares who I think is mafia. They only care if I'm mafia, and this game I'm not.


I am not mean to you

Not sure where it says Cake is mean to me in the post you quoted could you highlight it?


I have tried to engage with you and this is the first time you answered me, has nothing to do with your post.

No I just miss it because this thread is crazy right now what's up?


Tell me two mafia, two town and two stupid people.

That sounds suspiciously like making me give reads which is like the same thing rayn was just doing!


I really wish you could just post some reads. This is why you get lynched early btw.

Oh please, I innovated the list post DP, some of my most gorgeous work has been on D1. I get lynched early because people are cowards.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:58 GMT
#1342
On March 05 2024 06:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:13 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:27 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:17 Rels wrote:
Voting ToTheStars, mainly for his last post.

On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.


I hate the last paragraph in particular. So much words to justify this weak vote. It looks like he's afraid to do something that might be suspicious and is asking permission

The rest of his filter is also nothing

Would you vote for that if you played in mafiascum?

I don't understand the question how would it change anything?

rayn?

Because he is from mafiascum.

Yeah I got that, I guess my implied questions were, like, is it a normal post to make in mafiascum or something? Is what I said wrong because of this piece of information?

I don't know. I know that they do RVS. He knows we don't do RVS here.
There is not "so much words" in my opinion in his read. His read and justification for vote is:

"I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better."

I don't consider that "wow so much words", and it lines up pretty well with how people on MS play.

If it lines up with how they play on MS. Then it lines up with how he would play as mafia to pretend he is town.
Like what is your point here? He does something similar on a new site so must be town?

I didn't say he is town.
I said Rels' case doesnt make him mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:59 GMT
#1343
On March 05 2024 06:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
I think Koshi is super townie here.

Also I am going to unvote cake.

##unvote


why you unvote cake?


She is reacting really differently to pressure this game from her mafia game. Last time she tunnelled me back and basically lied and sowed chaos and confusion and tunnelled me right back. Maybe I am getting played here but it's enough to want to give her some space and see what she does without me breathing down her neck.



"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 22:00 GMT
#1344
On March 05 2024 06:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:30 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Koshi, how come you dropped your whole emo/trying to be scumread shtick? Is it the mayor election?

No because it is a big game. I am going to lead town this game. Being mayor or not.
I want to play at 100% of my capabilities.

Being mayor would just be a bonus to give it 101%.

Missed this one earlier, apologies. Why is the size of the game important?

Dude.. I played terrible in the past because
1) I don't like posting too much and getting my mind clouded. There is a line between posting enough, and too much. When I post too much my reads get worse but I also become less lynchable. So in the past I posted so much to get townread and get my lynches through, but sadly the quality of my reads and posts went way down. Posting less is actually better for me.
2) I don't like being utter shit as mafia because I can't do the same thing as I do as town. I just can't fake reads. I can't. It's annoying. So I need to play as utter shit as town because I can't become better as mafia but I can become worse as town.
3) Big games are harder than normal games. So I want to see how I do when giving it my all, and I want to have fun. So I am making a lot of trash posts because that is fun for me. So this will be very different than previous games.

tldr: I just want to play this style this game. I don't know why. The reasons above might be it but also maybe not.

Fair enough. To explain - the way Kosh ishellbent on that mayor spot seemed out of place to me after his last game. Especially after not seeing Rayn (the most prominent candidate atm) in his listpost at the time.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 22:00 GMT
#1345
On March 05 2024 06:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oats slam maf
Dp sigh rayn town
I don't call individuals stupid on purpose, only in anger.


Am I that boring?

The sigh was rayn, I don't like calling him town early and I especially don't like calling him town when he's currently trying to make me look bad.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 22:00 GMT
#1346
Why are you voting Vivax for mayor DP?
Detailed reasoning pls just not say he's town PR.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 22:00 GMT
#1347
I'm at roughly Oats, Trfel and hnngg

Maybe sandro, rayn, marv. Someone in there hides the Thing.

Jealous Hapa need to post still. But even better, they have to read.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:04 GMT
#1348
On March 05 2024 06:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:13 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:27 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:17 Rels wrote:
Voting ToTheStars, mainly for his last post.

On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.


I hate the last paragraph in particular. So much words to justify this weak vote. It looks like he's afraid to do something that might be suspicious and is asking permission

The rest of his filter is also nothing

Would you vote for that if you played in mafiascum?

I don't understand the question how would it change anything?

rayn?

Because he is from mafiascum.

Yeah I got that, I guess my implied questions were, like, is it a normal post to make in mafiascum or something? Is what I said wrong because of this piece of information?

I don't know. I know that they do RVS. He knows we don't do RVS here.
There is not "so much words" in my opinion in his read. His read and justification for vote is:

"I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better."

I don't consider that "wow so much words", and it lines up pretty well with how people on MS play.

If it lines up with how they play on MS. Then it lines up with how he would play as mafia to pretend he is town.
Like what is your point here? He does something similar on a new site so must be town?

I didn't say he is town.
I said Rels' case doesnt make him mafia.

Ok. Fair.
Rels concern is legit. But I can see how it doesn't make TTS lock mafia in your eyes.
Still. TTS is hiding behind his other site. And doing nothing spectacular.
If he is overwhelmed by the amount of posts I understand. But that is not our problem.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 22:07 GMT
#1349
On March 05 2024 07:04 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:13 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:27 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:17 Rels wrote:
Voting ToTheStars, mainly for his last post.

[quote]

I hate the last paragraph in particular. So much words to justify this weak vote. It looks like he's afraid to do something that might be suspicious and is asking permission

The rest of his filter is also nothing

Would you vote for that if you played in mafiascum?

I don't understand the question how would it change anything?

rayn?

Because he is from mafiascum.

Yeah I got that, I guess my implied questions were, like, is it a normal post to make in mafiascum or something? Is what I said wrong because of this piece of information?

I don't know. I know that they do RVS. He knows we don't do RVS here.
There is not "so much words" in my opinion in his read. His read and justification for vote is:

"I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better."

I don't consider that "wow so much words", and it lines up pretty well with how people on MS play.

If it lines up with how they play on MS. Then it lines up with how he would play as mafia to pretend he is town.
Like what is your point here? He does something similar on a new site so must be town?

I didn't say he is town.
I said Rels' case doesnt make him mafia.

Ok. Fair.
Rels concern is legit. But I can see how it doesn't make TTS lock mafia in your eyes.
Still. TTS is hiding behind his other site. And doing nothing spectacular.
If he is overwhelmed by the amount of posts I understand. But that is not our problem.

No, but i dont want to lynch him just because of that, which is completely NAI.
We have 20 players out of 21 where we can tell if something is AI or not, and he is tha ONE we can't.
Stupid lynch. Easy to figure out later most likely.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 22:07 GMT
#1350
Dunno why Rels is so hung up on THAT slot over any other.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 22:08 GMT
#1351
I would not be surprised if Palmar and VE were mafia together in this game.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 22:12 GMT
#1352
On March 05 2024 07:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would not be surprised if Palmar and VE were mafia together in this game.

This is why

Double Picard facepalm
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 22:13 GMT
#1353
On March 05 2024 06:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So VE posted a bunch of nothing...

What are you expecting rayn? I think most everyone who's posted looks good, most everyone who hasn't looks bad, and you know who I'd kill as mayor, but not who I'd vote to lynch. I'm not going to try and push a lurker lynch because that's fucking stupid as fuck, so I'm going to wait and see what lynch targets emerge. Right now I'm one of them, and I know I'm town, so if it comes to it I'd probably lynch the other guy but otherwise, I'll vote who I think looks worse of the candidates D1.

ERMAGERD AND YOU NEEDED ALL THAT SPELLED OUT RIGHT?!

Rayn isn't usually this dense, must be mafia.

SEE HAO FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS RAYN!?!?!??

I don't know why you feel the need to be this angry towards me as i am just pointing out you posted no substance, which you did.

But it makes me look bad and might convince people to vote me and then I actually WOULD have to put in effort on D1, which is why I'm angry.

First you say "vote for me" now you are angry that someone might convince people to vote you. smh
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 22:14 GMT
#1354
On March 05 2024 06:45 sandroba wrote:
I mean I can see you not confident rayn is town, being maybe null on trfel and leaning scum on marv. But pushing to lynch into these 3 now is just ridiculous as town, you are sowing doubt and with no actual town goal. I'm pretty convinced koshi is scum

On March 05 2024 06:49 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:43 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not sure if town Koshi can think i am mafia with marv.

I can.
I thought for a second that marv blueclaimed to you. So that would/could cement him town.
But then you would both go after Vivax harder because it just makes sense he is less likely town then. Maybe not, maybe yes.

Still you both believed Vivax so unconditionally I disregard the blue claim.


This marv I have been reading last 2-3 games is not capable to convince the thread he is town. Yet he was able to convince you he is town?
What a joke. You are either mafia with him, or really fucking bad rayn. Really fucking bad.
You are really bad for letting this happen, but really fucking bad for letting this happen and protect marv like this.

So yeah.

I can think that.



Also. I really hope he is mafia and you are town.
I really hope that.
So much.


Hmm this kinda makes some sense now as this is where my head went for a bit. Maybe koshi isn't auto scum for posting that lynch list, but still very eager and not very level headed, which I have come to expect from town koshi

It seems obvious that you never had the full Koshi experience.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 22:15 GMT
#1355
On March 05 2024 07:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would not be surprised if Palmar and VE were mafia together in this game.

This is why

Double Picard facepalm

What am i supposed to think VE?
You have 2 pages of filter, the only reasonable post you have is calling a claimed cop mafia. And that took you like fucking one day to get out of...

What am i supposed to think?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:17 GMT
#1356
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 22:19 GMT
#1357
fine you can do whatever you want.
i can focus on my real life stuff then as i dont get to play anyways.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 22:20 GMT
#1358
you are fucking stupid. let it be known now.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 22:20 GMT
#1359
On March 05 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
[quote]
Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.

If they have a RB they would be quite happy about it I assume.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 22:20 GMT
#1360
Also. I think I like the RB wasted on our Jailkeeper. It is not as good as our investigation role. So let them waste it on Vivax and let the cop do his job free of fear.

Jailkeeper is easier to work around anyway. And less punishing than a 3 reads cop.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1086
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings188
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
CosmosSc2 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50859
Shuttle 10789
FanTaSy 1428
Hyuk 928
Horang2 466
BeSt 424
EffOrt 243
Stork 200
Last 197
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 133
Pusan 127
Mind 116
hero 86
ggaemo 73
Hyun 72
Killer 66
Sea.KH 62
Snow 51
sorry 50
Hm[arnc] 46
PianO 37
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Sexy 23
JYJ 18
zelot 18
NaDa 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Rock 3
Icarus 3
Dota 2
qojqva1475
Dendi1146
Gorgc951
XcaliburYe339
Counter-Strike
fl0m2669
x6flipin318
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu482
Khaldor227
Other Games
gofns38047
B2W.Neo959
byalli636
Beastyqt383
Livibee182
Hui .172
Mlord118
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick660
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2235
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 49m
Replay Cast
9h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.