• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:04
CEST 15:04
KST 22:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)42Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7842 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 555 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:45 GMT
#1321
I have been reading for like 2 hours now and still only on page 48. What a fucking clusterfuck this is.
I had a good night of sleep.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 21:45 GMT
#1322
I mean I can see you not confident rayn is town, being maybe null on trfel and leaning scum on marv. But pushing to lynch into these 3 now is just ridiculous as town, you are sowing doubt and with no actual town goal. I'm pretty convinced koshi is scum
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:45 GMT
#1323
Okay that makes more sense from your pov.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:46 GMT
#1324
On March 05 2024 06:45 sandroba wrote:
I mean I can see you not confident rayn is town, being maybe null on trfel and leaning scum on marv. But pushing to lynch into these 3 now is just ridiculous as town, you are sowing doubt and with no actual town goal. I'm pretty convinced koshi is scum

no, he is just playing for scum rn.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:46 GMT
#1325
definitely not scum.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:47 GMT
#1326
On March 05 2024 06:43 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So VE posted a bunch of nothing...

What are you expecting rayn? I think most everyone who's posted looks good, most everyone who hasn't looks bad, and you know who I'd kill as mayor, but not who I'd vote to lynch. I'm not going to try and push a lurker lynch because that's fucking stupid as fuck, so I'm going to wait and see what lynch targets emerge. Right now I'm one of them, and I know I'm town, so if it comes to it I'd probably lynch the other guy but otherwise, I'll vote who I think looks worse of the candidates D1.

ERMAGERD AND YOU NEEDED ALL THAT SPELLED OUT RIGHT?!

Rayn isn't usually this dense, must be mafia.

SEE HAO FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS RAYN!?!?!??

I don't know why you feel the need to be this angry towards me as i am just pointing out you posted no substance, which you did.

But it makes me look bad and might convince people to vote me and then I actually WOULD have to put in effort on D1, which is why I'm angry.

I dont think you being angry should convince anyone to vote for you.
Just the fact you're avoiding to play the game.

I'm playing. I have reads. But none of them are meaningful and are subject to change with further information. None of my reads are based on anything that would convince anyone of anything, so I'm just not sharing them. I've told you how I'm going to vote today, because that's true. I'll maybe share my less meaningful reads later by way of explaining reads that are backed up with facts and info. But there's no point in sharing them now because no one really cares who I think is mafia. They only care if I'm mafia, and this game I'm not.


I am not mean to you

Not sure where it says Cake is mean to me in the post you quoted could you highlight it?


I have tried to engage with you and this is the first time you answered me, has nothing to do with your post.

No I just miss it because this thread is crazy right now what's up?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:49 GMT
#1327
On March 05 2024 06:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So VE posted a bunch of nothing...

What are you expecting rayn? I think most everyone who's posted looks good, most everyone who hasn't looks bad, and you know who I'd kill as mayor, but not who I'd vote to lynch. I'm not going to try and push a lurker lynch because that's fucking stupid as fuck, so I'm going to wait and see what lynch targets emerge. Right now I'm one of them, and I know I'm town, so if it comes to it I'd probably lynch the other guy but otherwise, I'll vote who I think looks worse of the candidates D1.

ERMAGERD AND YOU NEEDED ALL THAT SPELLED OUT RIGHT?!

Rayn isn't usually this dense, must be mafia.

SEE HAO FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS RAYN!?!?!??

I don't know why you feel the need to be this angry towards me as i am just pointing out you posted no substance, which you did.

But it makes me look bad and might convince people to vote me and then I actually WOULD have to put in effort on D1, which is why I'm angry.

I dont think you being angry should convince anyone to vote for you.
Just the fact you're avoiding to play the game.

I'm playing. I have reads. But none of them are meaningful and are subject to change with further information. None of my reads are based on anything that would convince anyone of anything, so I'm just not sharing them. I've told you how I'm going to vote today, because that's true. I'll maybe share my less meaningful reads later by way of explaining reads that are backed up with facts and info. But there's no point in sharing them now because no one really cares who I think is mafia. They only care if I'm mafia, and this game I'm not.


I am not mean to you

Not sure where it says Cake is mean to me in the post you quoted could you highlight it?


I have tried to engage with you and this is the first time you answered me, has nothing to do with your post.

No I just miss it because this thread is crazy right now what's up?


Tell me two mafia, two town and two stupid people.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 21:49 GMT
#1328
On March 05 2024 06:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not sure if town Koshi can think i am mafia with marv.

I can.
I thought for a second that marv blueclaimed to you. So that would/could cement him town.
But then you would both go after Vivax harder because it just makes sense he is less likely town then. Maybe not, maybe yes.

Still you both believed Vivax so unconditionally I disregard the blue claim.


This marv I have been reading last 2-3 games is not capable to convince the thread he is town. Yet he was able to convince you he is town?
What a joke. You are either mafia with him, or really fucking bad rayn. Really fucking bad.
You are really bad for letting this happen, but really fucking bad for letting this happen and protect marv like this.

So yeah.

I can think that.



Also. I really hope he is mafia and you are town.
I really hope that.
So much.


Hmm this kinda makes some sense now as this is where my head went for a bit. Maybe koshi isn't auto scum for posting that lynch list, but still very eager and not very level headed, which I have come to expect from town koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:51 GMT
#1329
On March 05 2024 06:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:30 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Koshi, how come you dropped your whole emo/trying to be scumread shtick? Is it the mayor election?

No because it is a big game. I am going to lead town this game. Being mayor or not.
I want to play at 100% of my capabilities.

Being mayor would just be a bonus to give it 101%.

Missed this one earlier, apologies. Why is the size of the game important?

Dude.. I played terrible in the past because
1) I don't like posting too much and getting my mind clouded. There is a line between posting enough, and too much. When I post too much my reads get worse but I also become less lynchable. So in the past I posted so much to get townread and get my lynches through, but sadly the quality of my reads and posts went way down. Posting less is actually better for me.
2) I don't like being utter shit as mafia because I can't do the same thing as I do as town. I just can't fake reads. I can't. It's annoying. So I need to play as utter shit as town because I can't become better as mafia but I can become worse as town.
3) Big games are harder than normal games. So I want to see how I do when giving it my all, and I want to have fun. So I am making a lot of trash posts because that is fun for me. So this will be very different than previous games.

tldr: I just want to play this style this game. I don't know why. The reasons above might be it but also maybe not.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:51 GMT
#1330
On March 05 2024 06:49 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
[quote]
What are you expecting rayn? I think most everyone who's posted looks good, most everyone who hasn't looks bad, and you know who I'd kill as mayor, but not who I'd vote to lynch. I'm not going to try and push a lurker lynch because that's fucking stupid as fuck, so I'm going to wait and see what lynch targets emerge. Right now I'm one of them, and I know I'm town, so if it comes to it I'd probably lynch the other guy but otherwise, I'll vote who I think looks worse of the candidates D1.

ERMAGERD AND YOU NEEDED ALL THAT SPELLED OUT RIGHT?!

Rayn isn't usually this dense, must be mafia.

SEE HAO FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS RAYN!?!?!??

I don't know why you feel the need to be this angry towards me as i am just pointing out you posted no substance, which you did.

But it makes me look bad and might convince people to vote me and then I actually WOULD have to put in effort on D1, which is why I'm angry.

I dont think you being angry should convince anyone to vote for you.
Just the fact you're avoiding to play the game.

I'm playing. I have reads. But none of them are meaningful and are subject to change with further information. None of my reads are based on anything that would convince anyone of anything, so I'm just not sharing them. I've told you how I'm going to vote today, because that's true. I'll maybe share my less meaningful reads later by way of explaining reads that are backed up with facts and info. But there's no point in sharing them now because no one really cares who I think is mafia. They only care if I'm mafia, and this game I'm not.


I am not mean to you

Not sure where it says Cake is mean to me in the post you quoted could you highlight it?


I have tried to engage with you and this is the first time you answered me, has nothing to do with your post.

No I just miss it because this thread is crazy right now what's up?


Tell me two mafia, two town and two stupid people.

That sounds suspiciously like making me give reads which is like the same thing rayn was just doing!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:53 GMT
#1331
On March 05 2024 06:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:49 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
I don't know why you feel the need to be this angry towards me as i am just pointing out you posted no substance, which you did.

But it makes me look bad and might convince people to vote me and then I actually WOULD have to put in effort on D1, which is why I'm angry.

I dont think you being angry should convince anyone to vote for you.
Just the fact you're avoiding to play the game.

I'm playing. I have reads. But none of them are meaningful and are subject to change with further information. None of my reads are based on anything that would convince anyone of anything, so I'm just not sharing them. I've told you how I'm going to vote today, because that's true. I'll maybe share my less meaningful reads later by way of explaining reads that are backed up with facts and info. But there's no point in sharing them now because no one really cares who I think is mafia. They only care if I'm mafia, and this game I'm not.


I am not mean to you

Not sure where it says Cake is mean to me in the post you quoted could you highlight it?


I have tried to engage with you and this is the first time you answered me, has nothing to do with your post.

No I just miss it because this thread is crazy right now what's up?


Tell me two mafia, two town and two stupid people.

That sounds suspiciously like making me give reads which is like the same thing rayn was just doing!


I just want to know where your head is before I sleep.

But I must go soon, it is midnight.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:54 GMT
#1332
Koshi, can you elaborate more on your read on Trfel?
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 21:54 GMT
#1333
On March 05 2024 06:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

I do actually like this post from koshi

Me too. Not really agreeing with the conclusions he draws but the sentiment is alright.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:54 GMT
#1334
I think Koshi is super townie here.

Also I am going to unvote cake.

##unvote
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 21:55 GMT
#1335
Anyway.

##Vote: Oatsmaster

Not enough I know you can do a lot more + aforementioned reasons.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:56 GMT
#1336
Oats slam maf
Dp sigh rayn town
I don't call individuals stupid on purpose, only in anger.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 21:56 GMT
#1337
On March 05 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
I think Koshi is super townie here.

Also I am going to unvote cake.

##unvote


why you unvote cake?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:56 GMT
#1338
On March 05 2024 06:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:49 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
I don't know why you feel the need to be this angry towards me as i am just pointing out you posted no substance, which you did.

But it makes me look bad and might convince people to vote me and then I actually WOULD have to put in effort on D1, which is why I'm angry.

I dont think you being angry should convince anyone to vote for you.
Just the fact you're avoiding to play the game.

I'm playing. I have reads. But none of them are meaningful and are subject to change with further information. None of my reads are based on anything that would convince anyone of anything, so I'm just not sharing them. I've told you how I'm going to vote today, because that's true. I'll maybe share my less meaningful reads later by way of explaining reads that are backed up with facts and info. But there's no point in sharing them now because no one really cares who I think is mafia. They only care if I'm mafia, and this game I'm not.


I am not mean to you

Not sure where it says Cake is mean to me in the post you quoted could you highlight it?


I have tried to engage with you and this is the first time you answered me, has nothing to do with your post.

No I just miss it because this thread is crazy right now what's up?


Tell me two mafia, two town and two stupid people.

That sounds suspiciously like making me give reads which is like the same thing rayn was just doing!


I really wish you could just post some reads. This is why you get lynched early btw.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:57 GMT
#1339
On March 05 2024 04:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:13 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:27 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:17 Rels wrote:
Voting ToTheStars, mainly for his last post.

On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.


I hate the last paragraph in particular. So much words to justify this weak vote. It looks like he's afraid to do something that might be suspicious and is asking permission

The rest of his filter is also nothing

Would you vote for that if you played in mafiascum?

I don't understand the question how would it change anything?

rayn?

Because he is from mafiascum.

Yeah I got that, I guess my implied questions were, like, is it a normal post to make in mafiascum or something? Is what I said wrong because of this piece of information?

I don't know. I know that they do RVS. He knows we don't do RVS here.
There is not "so much words" in my opinion in his read. His read and justification for vote is:

"I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better."

I don't consider that "wow so much words", and it lines up pretty well with how people on MS play.

If it lines up with how they play on MS. Then it lines up with how he would play as mafia to pretend he is town.
Like what is your point here? He does something similar on a new site so must be town?
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:57 GMT
#1340
On March 05 2024 06:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oats slam maf
Dp sigh rayn town
I don't call individuals stupid on purpose, only in anger.


Am I that boring?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 243
TaKeTV 167
SteadfastSC107
LamboSC253
Rex15
EnkiAlexander 9
ComeBackTV 9
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy7
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SteadfastSC 107
LamboSC2 53
Rex 15
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36522
Shuttle 3012
Horang2 1087
Bisu 931
Jaedong 719
Mini 580
EffOrt 505
Light 428
BeSt 358
firebathero 346
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 314
Soma 304
Stork 258
ggaemo 188
Snow 168
Zeus 166
Rush 157
ZerO 141
Last 141
Pusan 91
Leta 82
hero 78
Sea.KH 60
Killer 60
sorry 54
Sharp 44
Mong 39
Mind 34
Sexy 30
Shinee 29
Aegong 28
Shine 25
Bale 23
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 22
soO 19
Yoon 15
Free 15
PianO 15
NotJumperer 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
JulyZerg 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
Icarus 7
Sacsri 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4774
qojqva1775
Dendi972
420jenkins72
Fuzer 8
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
x6flipin804
markeloff135
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2011
crisheroes1011
XaKoH 163
Other Games
gofns37405
singsing2160
olofmeister1379
B2W.Neo898
Mlord226
DeMusliM192
Livibee179
Liquid`VortiX103
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS95
QueenE88
Hui .75
Chillindude17
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan9
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1828
League of Legends
• Jankos2144
• TFBlade741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 56m
Stellar Fest
23h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.