• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:38
CEST 11:38
KST 18:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10193 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 555 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2024 21:19 GMT
#1281
On March 04 2024 12:22 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

have you seen his play recently he fell off + L +Ratio as the kids say these days.

This is a very townie post as well.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:19 GMT
#1282
On March 05 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
I read like 2 posts of Oats and he's scummy

Then he voted for me and I'm blasting town like everywhere PPPSWSSHHHHHH
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 21:21 GMT
#1283
On March 05 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.


Dear Odin thank you my lovly god that this warrior is still alive


LMAO

We will only watch jesus movies from now on


only if you buy me a nun costume
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2024 21:21 GMT
#1284
On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM

Prove it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2024 21:22 GMT
#1285
On March 05 2024 06:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
I read like 2 posts of Oats and he's scummy

Then he voted for me and I'm blasting town like everywhere PPPSWSSHHHHHH

I agree with you being town.

I'm like 2 pages into the game so all my reads are just random feelings right now but I like you, Vivax, iamp and DP. I don't like Oats.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:23 GMT
#1286
omg staaahp looooool

DMB What if 9pm IS someone's morning? I'm about to go to work myself, it's 4:20pm here.

Now I'm going AFK for reasons unrelated to the time.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2024 21:23 GMT
#1287
I really, really, really despise the fact that I can't just click "All" and "ctrl+f palmar" because you assholes spammed this game into oblivion. I really am mostly interested in people talking about me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2024 21:24 GMT
#1288
On March 05 2024 06:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
omg staaahp looooool

DMB What if 9pm IS someone's morning? I'm about to go to work myself, it's 4:20pm here.

Now I'm going AFK for reasons unrelated to the time.


🤣
Computer says mafia
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 21:24 GMT
#1289
On March 05 2024 06:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
omg staaahp looooool

DMB What if 9pm IS someone's morning? I'm about to go to work myself, it's 4:20pm here.

Now I'm going AFK for reasons unrelated to the time.


Thats totally okey for me, but he said its 8 am in iceland
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:24 GMT
#1290
On March 05 2024 02:39 marvellosity wrote:
Vivax is town but I don’t trust his lynch target if he gets elected.

Slam there is no point doing anything with. Let mafia deal with him and if he’s alive in X days revisit it.

So insightful. I understand why he is your mason god now.

Really. It doesn't look bad at all that he doesn't want to make a lock town mayor and instead wants to make rayn mayor (but preferably as late as possible in the game so the 5 mafia votes can do the most damage)

Slam claim is so pathetic that it is laughable we should just ignore it and revisit it in X days. So are we going to take it as a serious claim on D4 and be like... Well slam you claimed buddy, and mafia didn't kill you, you must be lynched now.

pathetic.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:24 GMT
#1291
On March 05 2024 06:23 Palmar wrote:
I really, really, really despise the fact that I can't just click "All" and "ctrl+f palmar" because you assholes spammed this game into oblivion. I really am mostly interested in people talking about me.

there is no talking about you because you didnt post.
table for two on a tv tray
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 21:24 GMT
#1292
On March 05 2024 06:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:17 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm surprised marv isn't laughing at sand in the mason chat about his vote on me.

God I wish I could summon gifs on a whim.

He did say to wait a bit on you as he is good at reading you.

That also makes your vote misplaced. You know better.

I don't. You got plenty of time though
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:26 GMT
#1293
So VE posted a bunch of nothing...
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:26 GMT
#1294
On March 05 2024 06:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:23 Palmar wrote:
I really, really, really despise the fact that I can't just click "All" and "ctrl+f palmar" because you assholes spammed this game into oblivion. I really am mostly interested in people talking about me.

there is no talking about you because you didnt post.

I talked about Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:27 GMT
#1295
On March 05 2024 02:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oatsmaster - probs town
DarthPunk - townish
Vivax - town
sandroba - town
Trfel - unsure, seems slightly off for me from town game
marvellosity - town
Jealous - not posted
Meapak_Ziphh - townish
Palmar - not posted
justanothertownie - not posted
die_meatbaby - town
CopCake - null, maybe teeny tiny bit townish perhaps?
JacobStrangelove - weird, cant make a read on him
Hapahauli - not posted
Iamperfection - town
Koshi - meh, useless
ToTheStars - would like to see more, read on trfel sounds townish
VisceraEyes - scummy, useless
Rels - useless
Alakaslam - town

Hard to argue

Game is solved then.

Ok bois. Lets go home.
I had a good night of sleep.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:27 GMT
#1296
On March 05 2024 04:12 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa


Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 21:28 GMT
#1297
On March 05 2024 06:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:39 marvellosity wrote:
Vivax is town but I don’t trust his lynch target if he gets elected.

Slam there is no point doing anything with. Let mafia deal with him and if he’s alive in X days revisit it.

So insightful. I understand why he is your mason god now.

Really. It doesn't look bad at all that he doesn't want to make a lock town mayor and instead wants to make rayn mayor (but preferably as late as possible in the game so the 5 mafia votes can do the most damage)

Slam claim is so pathetic that it is laughable we should just ignore it and revisit it in X days. So are we going to take it as a serious claim on D4 and be like... Well slam you claimed buddy, and mafia didn't kill you, you must be lynched now.

pathetic.


Marv in that post is lowkey scared I could get another otherworldly suggestion phoned in and ruin his pretty passable scumgame by lynching him.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:29 GMT
#1298
On March 05 2024 06:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So VE posted a bunch of nothing...

What are you expecting rayn? I think most everyone who's posted looks good, most everyone who hasn't looks bad, and you know who I'd kill as mayor, but not who I'd vote to lynch. I'm not going to try and push a lurker lynch because that's fucking stupid as fuck, so I'm going to wait and see what lynch targets emerge. Right now I'm one of them, and I know I'm town, so if it comes to it I'd probably lynch the other guy but otherwise, I'll vote who I think looks worse of the candidates D1.

ERMAGERD AND YOU NEEDED ALL THAT SPELLED OUT RIGHT?!

Rayn isn't usually this dense, must be mafia.

SEE HAO FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS RAYN!?!?!??
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:30 GMT
#1299
On March 05 2024 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So VE posted a bunch of nothing...

What are you expecting rayn? I think most everyone who's posted looks good, most everyone who hasn't looks bad, and you know who I'd kill as mayor, but not who I'd vote to lynch. I'm not going to try and push a lurker lynch because that's fucking stupid as fuck, so I'm going to wait and see what lynch targets emerge. Right now I'm one of them, and I know I'm town, so if it comes to it I'd probably lynch the other guy but otherwise, I'll vote who I think looks worse of the candidates D1.

ERMAGERD AND YOU NEEDED ALL THAT SPELLED OUT RIGHT?!

Rayn isn't usually this dense, must be mafia.

SEE HAO FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS RAYN!?!?!??

I don't know why you feel the need to be this angry towards me as i am just pointing out you posted no substance, which you did.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:31 GMT
#1300
On March 05 2024 06:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So VE posted a bunch of nothing...

What are you expecting rayn? I think most everyone who's posted looks good, most everyone who hasn't looks bad, and you know who I'd kill as mayor, but not who I'd vote to lynch. I'm not going to try and push a lurker lynch because that's fucking stupid as fuck, so I'm going to wait and see what lynch targets emerge. Right now I'm one of them, and I know I'm town, so if it comes to it I'd probably lynch the other guy but otherwise, I'll vote who I think looks worse of the candidates D1.

ERMAGERD AND YOU NEEDED ALL THAT SPELLED OUT RIGHT?!

Rayn isn't usually this dense, must be mafia.

SEE HAO FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS RAYN!?!?!??

I don't know why you feel the need to be this angry towards me as i am just pointing out you posted no substance, which you did.

But it makes me look bad and might convince people to vote me and then I actually WOULD have to put in effort on D1, which is why I'm angry.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
singsing1412
olofmeister1063
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Jankos1599
• Rush1281
• Stunt434
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
22m
OSC
3h 22m
Stellar Fest
3h 22m
OSC
14h 22m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.