• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:27
CEST 15:27
KST 22:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13109 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 555 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2024 21:13 GMT
#1261
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?
Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 21:14 GMT
#1262
On March 05 2024 06:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:08 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

Not sure why you are bunching me up with rayn calling marv town. I'm keeping an open mind. He has been townie in the mason chat but the lack of thread presence is worrying. Your commentary is less sharp than usual. Not sure I follow the outburst here, what exactly have we been doing that is anti-town? I also don't like it you are framing as we are acting a group.


That’s how it looked to me as well fwiw

Sandro shouldn’t you be asking me some questions or something if I am a question mark for you?

I don't think that will help, you post more than enough without me asking you anything. I have a leaning on you already and I'm not interested in lynching you today, so I will aim my efforts elsewhere.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:14 GMT
#1263
On March 05 2024 02:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##UnMayor: Vivax
##Mayor: raynpelikoneet


Actually this is probably still better!!!

Explain this to me.

You believed Vivax trash claim? Why?
If you believed it. And still are for w.e reason. Why would it be still better for you to be mayor?
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:14 GMT
#1264
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?

no?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:15 GMT
#1265
On March 05 2024 06:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##UnMayor: Vivax
##Mayor: raynpelikoneet


Actually this is probably still better!!!

Explain this to me.

You believed Vivax trash claim? Why?
If you believed it. And still are for w.e reason. Why would it be still better for you to be mayor?

you will get to it later.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:15 GMT
#1266
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

Yes all the mafia agree.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:15 GMT
#1267
On March 05 2024 06:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?

no?


I guess he is in aus cause it’s 8am here
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:15 GMT
#1268
On March 05 2024 06:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:10 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:02 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.


Can you answer the question you quoted and then didn’t answer.


I took distance, and look somewhere else, giving you benefit of the doubt. Specially with all the stupid JK thing.

[And my approach to you wasn't even aggressive, I even shared a bit of what I think and how I work. I even expected nice feedback but "Lol, cake is mafia hur hur hur"

So, even with that, I decided to let you go because it is not beneficial to town to start another cake vs dp war.

If you want to continue and go on a crussade against me is your prerogative but I am town this game.

GLHF.


So what do you think my alignment is now?


Tbh, I dont give a fuck. You refuse to cooperate with me, asking me the same questions over and over without getting a conclusion.

I will deal with you later IF i am alive next day.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:16 GMT
#1269
sand just so you know me fucking off and slyly trying to get other people to do shit for me is not alignment indicative for me, if that has anything to do with your vote it's misplaced.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2024 21:16 GMT
#1270
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch.

Pretty scummy, I pledge to make my personal lynch a scum lynch. Much better platform.
Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 21:17 GMT
#1271
On March 05 2024 06:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm surprised marv isn't laughing at sand in the mason chat about his vote on me.

God I wish I could summon gifs on a whim.

He did say to wait a bit on you as he is good at reading you.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:17 GMT
#1272
On March 05 2024 06:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch.

Pretty scummy, I pledge to make my personal lynch a scum lynch. Much better platform.

On paper, but so much fluff. Sell a dream, sure. But an attainable one!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2024 21:17 GMT
#1273
On March 04 2024 12:14 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I can chat also around. This said I'm going to act as if you're never mafia (unless you paint yourself red and dance in the blood of your enemies in the street) as this does two things. it stops me from tunneling you to death and being scared of losing to you and saves my ego if you are mafia and win because I decided to not focus on you at the start.


0/10 you didn‘t write fanfic where DP sodomized himself


Pretty townie post
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 21:17 GMT
#1274
On March 05 2024 06:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.


Dear Odin thank you my lovly god that this warrior is still alive


LMAO

We will only watch jesus movies from now on
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 21:17 GMT
#1275
On March 05 2024 06:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch.

Pretty scummy, I pledge to make my personal lynch a scum lynch. Much better platform.

Ironclad.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:17 GMT
#1276
On March 05 2024 06:17 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm surprised marv isn't laughing at sand in the mason chat about his vote on me.

God I wish I could summon gifs on a whim.

He did say to wait a bit on you as he is good at reading you.

That also makes your vote misplaced. You know better.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 21:18 GMT
#1277
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2024 21:18 GMT
#1278
I read like 2 posts of Oats and he's scummy
Computer says mafia
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:18 GMT
#1279
Me and DP do not get a long, probably MAYBE after I am dead or the game ends and see I am town he will open up to my style. (this has nothing to do with you as a person, maybe style clash, lack of information from your part, etc)

But rn, me and him working together is useless.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:19 GMT
#1280
On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM

OOOOHHHH SHHHIIIIIIIIIIIT
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 231
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
SHIN 231
ProTech140
CosmosSc2 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41568
Bisu 2609
Hyuk 1832
Shuttle 1441
EffOrt 526
Mini 478
Soma 437
Larva 341
ZerO 279
firebathero 226
[ Show more ]
Last 120
hero 106
Zeus 63
Pusan 58
Sexy 48
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Trap 43
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 21
Noble 14
sorry 14
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Sacsri 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5719
qojqva1452
Dendi1022
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1052
crisheroes703
Liquid`Hasu278
Other Games
gofns36130
singsing2493
B2W.Neo1218
DeMusliM256
Livibee204
Liquid`VortiX119
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS75
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6984
League of Legends
• Jankos1741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV232
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 33m
INu's Battles
22h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.