• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:27
CEST 22:27
KST 05:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)60Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8475 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 555 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 21:03 GMT
#1221
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

I do actually like this post from koshi
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:03 GMT
#1222
On March 05 2024 06:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Man I don't think anyone in the mafia team is running for mayor. I think that's a lot of scrutiny and bullshit no one on the mafia team wants to deal with, and the game is so stacked with names that I don't think any one single one of them having bodyguards is meaningful in any way.

I'd lynch people disinterested in mayoral elections for scum today I GUESS if a gun was to my head today, which it's NOT by the way.


Say a gun is to your head?

There's not so who cares?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 21:03 GMT
#1223
On March 05 2024 05:56 Rels wrote:
I will be gone for the next few hours. die_meatbaby when I'm back this evening I would be ecstatic if I find a list post from you, or even who is your biggest scumread and why


Avec plaisir A bit to early for me to make such lists but for you Sir. I will do it later
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 21:04 GMT
#1224
##unvote
##vote ve
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:04 GMT
#1225
And anyway, I just said - if one was, that's what I'd say DP.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 21:04 GMT
#1226
On March 05 2024 06:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Man I don't think anyone in the mafia team is running for mayor. I think that's a lot of scrutiny and bullshit no one on the mafia team wants to deal with, and the game is so stacked with names that I don't think any one single one of them having bodyguards is meaningful in any way.

I'd lynch people disinterested in mayoral elections for scum today I GUESS if a gun was to my head today, which it's NOT by the way.


-.-

Well not like it mattered
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:04 GMT
#1227
On March 05 2024 06:02 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.


No I just got you and Marv that’s true.

And I only didn’t get you because Rayn hard defended you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:04 GMT
#1228
On March 05 2024 06:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote ve

Town success.

Unless you mean to lynch. Then this post is a shade worse.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:04 GMT
#1229
So VE are you just gonna run in circles or play the game?
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 21:05 GMT
#1230
Should we start a wagon on Oats?

After his unimpressive spammy start with unhelpful questions to the host he dropped off by a bit
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:05 GMT
#1231
On March 05 2024 06:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
And anyway, I just said - if one was, that's what I'd say DP.


Ok a gun is to your head who are you lynching?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:05 GMT
#1232
Btw, this is a post SPECIAL FOR KOSHI

I like how you call out the bro gay whisperer shit out but I think marv is town. Just because how he approached me to think to not go insane with DP.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 21:05 GMT
#1233
On March 05 2024 06:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Man I don't think anyone in the mafia team is running for mayor. I think that's a lot of scrutiny and bullshit no one on the mafia team wants to deal with, and the game is so stacked with names that I don't think any one single one of them having bodyguards is meaningful in any way.

I'd lynch people disinterested in mayoral elections for scum today I GUESS if a gun was to my head today, which it's NOT by the way.


Say a gun is to your head?

There's not so who cares?

Your the lead wagon goof
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:06 GMT
#1234
On March 05 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny

On March 05 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^

If mafia makes me mayor. I am willing to shoot marv.
Just putting that out there.

0 fucks would be given.


Great way to not end up as mayor.

Koshi can I have a list post? Doesn’t need to be everyone just enough so that I can see where your head is at

page 36 and too angry to continue.

But

town:
iamp cuz town best time was in the first pages and he was a driving factor.
dp: I wrote 'good interpretation of DP vs Oats' but that seems incorrect. That being said. I don't dislike your copcake stuff but I haven't read it because it doesn't spark anything in me. I am pretty sure I read copcake really good of one of her first posts in a previous game because she backtracked on a story after being called out. So I am waiting on her to fuck up. She is just playing a different game as me here, but not in a bad way.
Vivax I like him
MZ Ugly posts, but I can see him being town and him finding his way

Null
Oats

Mafia
DMB because bad start
TheNewGuy because I don't like that entrance
Tfrel because reasoning given. Too safe.
marv because he can die


I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 21:06 GMT
#1235
On March 05 2024 06:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote ve

Town success.

Unless you mean to lynch. Then this post is a shade worse.

Lynch yes :>
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:06 GMT
#1236
On March 05 2024 06:02 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.


Can you answer the question you quoted and then didn’t answer.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:06 GMT
#1237
On March 05 2024 06:05 CopCake wrote:
Btw, this is a post SPECIAL FOR KOSHI

I like how you call out the bro gay whisperer shit out but I think marv is town. Just because how he approached me to think to not go insane with DP.

Actually that's the only thing that puts any red flags on marv for me. How he approached (or well didn't) you.
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:06 GMT
#1238
On March 05 2024 06:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:02 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.


No I just got you and Marv that’s true.

And I only didn’t get you because Rayn hard defended you.


A good player wouldnt have let that interfere.

And that doesnt change the fact I made you doubt TTT.

Again, put your town shoes.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:07 GMT
#1239
On March 05 2024 06:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So VE are you just gonna run in circles or play the game?

I'm playing son, you know me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:07 GMT
#1240
On March 05 2024 06:05 CopCake wrote:
Btw, this is a post SPECIAL FOR KOSHI

I like how you call out the bro gay whisperer shit out but I think marv is town. Just because how he approached me to think to not go insane with DP.

I am inversing your reads today so thank you for confirming marv is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech169
UpATreeSC 156
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 202
Dewaltoss 127
Hyuk 74
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10054
League of Legends
Doublelift1262
Counter-Strike
fl0m1543
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4535
Khaldor1016
crisheroes933
Liquid`Hasu604
Other Games
summit1g6890
FrodaN2340
shahzam393
KnowMe356
XBOCT339
C9.Mang0195
ArmadaUGS137
ZombieGrub28
CosmosSc2 25
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV270
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2128
Other Games
• imaqtpie857
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 33m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 33m
Online Event
14h 33m
FEL
19h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.