• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:36
CEST 07:36
KST 14:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7597 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 555 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 20:47 GMT
#1181
On March 05 2024 05:38 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:32 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:18 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
@copcake my tea is getting cold and I ate already a lot of the hand baked biscuits.I am waiting for you to tell me the real tea about you that I should know. I hope I didn't bake this exquisite pastry for the wrong person.


I consider your beloved Duke smart, and also, insane enough to pull the "I am going to claim JK" as mafia. It is a hard, hard thing to do, but he is absolutely capable, specially if he has a good team to back him.

I will invite you to make an exercise, take all the time you need to answer.

Forget that it is vivax who claimed, just that X person claimed JK in this game.

What are the benefits he wins doing this as town and benefits he wins by doing this as mafia?

Do not let your emotions for vivax to blurry this exercise, just a cold head, thinking of scenarios.



Thank you for this honorable invitation. It would be a pleasure to do some relaxation exercises with you. How about puppy and wine yoga?

I understand that a horribole red colerd person could to that to our lovley Town but I could not see Vivax doeing that, because this is not how this duke treats our city. He would not be able to do such a terrible thing in such bad times as these.But you have to understand that even if he hasn't been to the doctor, he still shows a healthy kind of paranoia through this action. That only makes him even more sympathetic to our city

I don't want to blame you or scare you, but what good things you have done for our divine city. I didn't even get a hand-knitted jacket, even though everyone knows how good you are with red wool


The fact that red looks fantastic of me gives me a better perspective of how other people would look with the same color. As I said before, it suits me, and I love it.

I can think of many scenarios of how a play like that is more beneficial for mafia than town, but that is my perspective (which can be wrong, I am not closed), still what the duke did is quite stupid if town. You cannot deny that.

And I think it is quite a town trait to share all the probabilities, and do not keep them to myself.




You already said it. It is too stupid to that as mafia. We would reread our letter before giving it to the pigeon to show the world our words. Looked too conspicuous to let it see some other trusted members. As a good duke without a guilty conscience you don´t fear looking bad because you know you aren´t even if he claimed wrong he is still a better citizen of this city than most of the other inhabitants
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:47 GMT
#1182
Can everyone town reading cake please explain a town oriented mindset for her play at the start of the day.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:48 GMT
#1183
On March 05 2024 05:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I have high expectations from JAT after he talked such a big game in the obs last time.

He's doing fine so far.


What specifically do you think he is doing well with?

What is that question really, he has one post that is game related...


Yes I know. Which is why I am asking.

It is an observation i also made, noone else seems to have made that.


Ok so it was sarcasm?

What the fuck? If you have a question ask me.
JAT made the observation of Koshi not wanting to die as he has been wanting to in his last games.
It's a decent observation and could ask for answers. Ergo, it's a good start for him to find something relevant in the game that other people have not said already, right or wrong.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 20:49 GMT
#1184
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:44 Vivax wrote:
Rayn downplaying his mafia abilities is one fat red flag

how have i done that?
unless you mean comparison between me/marv/sandroba that i didnt understand


You did that when you called dmbs post bullshit.
Tsk tsk
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:49 GMT
#1185
On March 05 2024 05:49 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:44 Vivax wrote:
Rayn downplaying his mafia abilities is one fat red flag

how have i done that?
unless you mean comparison between me/marv/sandroba that i didnt understand


You did that when you called dmbs post bullshit.
Tsk tsk

you have to elaborate more on that.
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 20:49 GMT
#1186
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/512552-palmars-purge-crisis-and-turmoil-in-liquidia?user=Trfel&page=2

Like all I got from here is that he posts a lot of sad faces as mafia and wishy washy reads.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:50 GMT
#1187
Please Vivax, make a case on how i am down playing my mafia play, so i can answer it, because i have no idea what you are saying right now.
table for two on a tv tray
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 20:50 GMT
#1188
On March 05 2024 05:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Can everyone town reading cake please explain a town oriented mindset for her play at the start of the day.


Unfortunately, I have to disappoint you. The young lady has not touched my delicious cakes. Something is wrong here
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:50 GMT
#1189
On March 05 2024 05:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I have high expectations from JAT after he talked such a big game in the obs last time.

He's doing fine so far.


What specifically do you think he is doing well with?

What is that question really, he has one post that is game related...


Yes I know. Which is why I am asking.

It is an observation i also made, noone else seems to have made that.


Ok so it was sarcasm?

What the fuck? If you have a question ask me.
JAT made the observation of Koshi not wanting to die as he has been wanting to in his last games.
It's a decent observation and could ask for answers. Ergo, it's a good start for him to find something relevant in the game that other people have not said already, right or wrong.


I -literally- was asking you.

I found that post to be a nothing post basically.

Like from this whole thread, that was the thing he wants to comment on?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 20:51 GMT
#1190
On March 05 2024 05:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:49 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:44 Vivax wrote:
Rayn downplaying his mafia abilities is one fat red flag

how have i done that?
unless you mean comparison between me/marv/sandroba that i didnt understand


You did that when you called dmbs post bullshit.
Tsk tsk

you have to elaborate more on that.


When we were trying to gather momentum on VE that you agreed on as well and still did not vote by the way, DMB said there‘s the risk that you are about to become an elected mafia mayor with lots of scumsperience and then you intended to call her mafia for it by the looks of it.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:51 GMT
#1191
On March 05 2024 05:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Can everyone town reading cake please explain a town oriented mindset for her play at the start of the day.


Unfortunately, I have to disappoint you. The young lady has not touched my delicious cakes. Something is wrong here


Absolutely.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:52 GMT
#1192
Copcake why are you not voting for me?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 20:53 GMT
#1193
OMG so much was not expecting so much loooool

People pretending to have reads that mean anything already are fucking awesome, like I can kinda get a read off that stuff but so many are good at faking it. You guys won't have any meaningful reads until flips happen.

I am, actively, doing jack shit. But I'm also not pushing an agenda or doing anything scummy, so energy put into lynching me is wasted.

So you want a mayor that is in here pretending with you guys. I get it. I hear you. I'm just not doing it. I'm not pretending to have reads that mean anything right now. I'm going to lynch someone who is barely posting, someone who ISN'T ME that is barely posting, and that's what I'll do as mayor. You either like that or you don't. I was hoping Slam would come in here and make you guys like it but you can't count on anyone these days.

I'll talk to you guys about who I think is mafia after I see some stuff happen in the thread that is alignment indicative. I don't think how DMB phrased something or how much Oats posted D1 or any bullshit like that is alignment indicative. I like votes, lynches, who pushes what and why. We don't have that D1. We have activity. So that's what I'm running on bish. You don't like my activity level? Then you agree with my premise and should vote me as mayor rather than someone who could be mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 20:53 GMT
#1194
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 20:53 GMT
#1195
On March 05 2024 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


you rolled so often mafia that your mafia game is insane and i would not vote you as a mayor in any game. There is no way to confince me to vote you as major. I would rather vote on somebody who plays bad mafia. You are not a safe option for mayor def. not.

that's bullshit you have not seen me mafia aside from last game and i havent rolled mafia in like 1,5 years before that.



On March 05 2024 05:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If there is anything i learned from the MS game, it's that lynch people who post bullshit.
DMB is mafia.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 20:54 GMT
#1196
On March 05 2024 05:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:38 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:32 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:18 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
@copcake my tea is getting cold and I ate already a lot of the hand baked biscuits.I am waiting for you to tell me the real tea about you that I should know. I hope I didn't bake this exquisite pastry for the wrong person.


I consider your beloved Duke smart, and also, insane enough to pull the "I am going to claim JK" as mafia. It is a hard, hard thing to do, but he is absolutely capable, specially if he has a good team to back him.

I will invite you to make an exercise, take all the time you need to answer.

Forget that it is vivax who claimed, just that X person claimed JK in this game.

What are the benefits he wins doing this as town and benefits he wins by doing this as mafia?

Do not let your emotions for vivax to blurry this exercise, just a cold head, thinking of scenarios.



Thank you for this honorable invitation. It would be a pleasure to do some relaxation exercises with you. How about puppy and wine yoga?

I understand that a horribole red colerd person could to that to our lovley Town but I could not see Vivax doeing that, because this is not how this duke treats our city. He would not be able to do such a terrible thing in such bad times as these.But you have to understand that even if he hasn't been to the doctor, he still shows a healthy kind of paranoia through this action. That only makes him even more sympathetic to our city

I don't want to blame you or scare you, but what good things you have done for our divine city. I didn't even get a hand-knitted jacket, even though everyone knows how good you are with red wool


The fact that red looks fantastic of me gives me a better perspective of how other people would look with the same color. As I said before, it suits me, and I love it.

I can think of many scenarios of how a play like that is more beneficial for mafia than town, but that is my perspective (which can be wrong, I am not closed), still what the duke did is quite stupid if town. You cannot deny that.

And I think it is quite a town trait to share all the probabilities, and do not keep them to myself.




You already said it. It is too stupid to that as mafia. We would reread our letter before giving it to the pigeon to show the world our words. Looked too conspicuous to let it see some other trusted members. As a good duke without a guilty conscience you don´t fear looking bad because you know you aren´t even if he claimed wrong he is still a better citizen of this city than most of the other inhabitants


I understand your point of view, but consider also mine. It was stupid, so stupid that is perfect as mafia.

Who is stupid enough to do that as mafia?

It is just a small chance.

Tiny.

This concept shouldnt make me mafia. But Marv is right, was it he or iamp? talking too much about it is not helpful, is like going in circles.

What do you think of my ToThe Stars note?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:54 GMT
#1197
On March 05 2024 05:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
OMG so much was not expecting so much loooool

People pretending to have reads that mean anything already are fucking awesome, like I can kinda get a read off that stuff but so many are good at faking it. You guys won't have any meaningful reads until flips happen.

I am, actively, doing jack shit. But I'm also not pushing an agenda or doing anything scummy, so energy put into lynching me is wasted.

So you want a mayor that is in here pretending with you guys. I get it. I hear you. I'm just not doing it. I'm not pretending to have reads that mean anything right now. I'm going to lynch someone who is barely posting, someone who ISN'T ME that is barely posting, and that's what I'll do as mayor. You either like that or you don't. I was hoping Slam would come in here and make you guys like it but you can't count on anyone these days.

I'll talk to you guys about who I think is mafia after I see some stuff happen in the thread that is alignment indicative. I don't think how DMB phrased something or how much Oats posted D1 or any bullshit like that is alignment indicative. I like votes, lynches, who pushes what and why. We don't have that D1. We have activity. So that's what I'm running on bish. You don't like my activity level? Then you agree with my premise and should vote me as mayor rather than someone who could be mafia.


Hahahahaha

Well played VE 😂
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 20:55 GMT
#1198
On March 05 2024 05:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
OMG so much was not expecting so much loooool

People pretending to have reads that mean anything already are fucking awesome, like I can kinda get a read off that stuff but so many are good at faking it. You guys won't have any meaningful reads until flips happen.

I am, actively, doing jack shit. But I'm also not pushing an agenda or doing anything scummy, so energy put into lynching me is wasted.

So you want a mayor that is in here pretending with you guys. I get it. I hear you. I'm just not doing it. I'm not pretending to have reads that mean anything right now. I'm going to lynch someone who is barely posting, someone who ISN'T ME that is barely posting, and that's what I'll do as mayor. You either like that or you don't. I was hoping Slam would come in here and make you guys like it but you can't count on anyone these days.

I'll talk to you guys about who I think is mafia after I see some stuff happen in the thread that is alignment indicative. I don't think how DMB phrased something or how much Oats posted D1 or any bullshit like that is alignment indicative. I like votes, lynches, who pushes what and why. We don't have that D1. We have activity. So that's what I'm running on bish. You don't like my activity level? Then you agree with my premise and should vote me as mayor rather than someone who could be mafia.

Did you just omgus
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 20:55 GMT
#1199
On March 05 2024 05:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
I am, actively, doing jack shit.


Looks good to me. Who do we vote now ?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:55 GMT
#1200
On March 05 2024 05:51 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:49 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:44 Vivax wrote:
Rayn downplaying his mafia abilities is one fat red flag

how have i done that?
unless you mean comparison between me/marv/sandroba that i didnt understand


You did that when you called dmbs post bullshit.
Tsk tsk

you have to elaborate more on that.


When we were trying to gather momentum on VE that you agreed on as well and still did not vote by the way, DMB said there‘s the risk that you are about to become an elected mafia mayor with lots of scumsperience and then you intended to call her mafia for it by the looks of it.

So you think i tried to switch the momentum from VE to DMB?
Do you think i would do that as mafia?
Do you think why i thought DMB is mafia is completely unreasonable?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 465
Hyuk 458
Leta 115
Icarus 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Other Games
summit1g9953
WinterStarcraft413
Mew2King66
ArmadaUGS34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream162
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2259
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1060
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 25m
INu's Battles
6h 25m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 25m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 25m
Replay Cast
17h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.