• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:16
CEST 08:16
KST 15:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9631 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 555 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 20:56 GMT
#1201
On March 05 2024 05:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
OMG so much was not expecting so much loooool

People pretending to have reads that mean anything already are fucking awesome, like I can kinda get a read off that stuff but so many are good at faking it. You guys won't have any meaningful reads until flips happen.

I am, actively, doing jack shit. But I'm also not pushing an agenda or doing anything scummy, so energy put into lynching me is wasted.

So you want a mayor that is in here pretending with you guys. I get it. I hear you. I'm just not doing it. I'm not pretending to have reads that mean anything right now. I'm going to lynch someone who is barely posting, someone who ISN'T ME that is barely posting, and that's what I'll do as mayor. You either like that or you don't. I was hoping Slam would come in here and make you guys like it but you can't count on anyone these days.

I'll talk to you guys about who I think is mafia after I see some stuff happen in the thread that is alignment indicative. I don't think how DMB phrased something or how much Oats posted D1 or any bullshit like that is alignment indicative. I like votes, lynches, who pushes what and why. We don't have that D1. We have activity. So that's what I'm running on bish. You don't like my activity level? Then you agree with my premise and should vote me as mayor rather than someone who could be mafia.


VE I love that you are in the game again but I am sorry I will not vote you as major. Maybe i am scared that you are related to Trump. But I will not lynch you on D1
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 20:56 GMT
#1202
On March 05 2024 05:55 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
OMG so much was not expecting so much loooool

People pretending to have reads that mean anything already are fucking awesome, like I can kinda get a read off that stuff but so many are good at faking it. You guys won't have any meaningful reads until flips happen.

I am, actively, doing jack shit. But I'm also not pushing an agenda or doing anything scummy, so energy put into lynching me is wasted.

So you want a mayor that is in here pretending with you guys. I get it. I hear you. I'm just not doing it. I'm not pretending to have reads that mean anything right now. I'm going to lynch someone who is barely posting, someone who ISN'T ME that is barely posting, and that's what I'll do as mayor. You either like that or you don't. I was hoping Slam would come in here and make you guys like it but you can't count on anyone these days.

I'll talk to you guys about who I think is mafia after I see some stuff happen in the thread that is alignment indicative. I don't think how DMB phrased something or how much Oats posted D1 or any bullshit like that is alignment indicative. I like votes, lynches, who pushes what and why. We don't have that D1. We have activity. So that's what I'm running on bish. You don't like my activity level? Then you agree with my premise and should vote me as mayor rather than someone who could be mafia.

Did you just omgus

Only if it works.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 04 2024 20:56 GMT
#1203
I will be gone for the next few hours. die_meatbaby when I'm back this evening I would be ecstatic if I find a list post from you, or even who is your biggest scumread and why
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 20:56 GMT
#1204
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 20:56 GMT
#1205
On March 05 2024 05:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
OMG so much was not expecting so much loooool

People pretending to have reads that mean anything already are fucking awesome, like I can kinda get a read off that stuff but so many are good at faking it. You guys won't have any meaningful reads until flips happen.

I am, actively, doing jack shit. But I'm also not pushing an agenda or doing anything scummy, so energy put into lynching me is wasted.

So you want a mayor that is in here pretending with you guys. I get it. I hear you. I'm just not doing it. I'm not pretending to have reads that mean anything right now. I'm going to lynch someone who is barely posting, someone who ISN'T ME that is barely posting, and that's what I'll do as mayor. You either like that or you don't. I was hoping Slam would come in here and make you guys like it but you can't count on anyone these days.

I'll talk to you guys about who I think is mafia after I see some stuff happen in the thread that is alignment indicative. I don't think how DMB phrased something or how much Oats posted D1 or any bullshit like that is alignment indicative. I like votes, lynches, who pushes what and why. We don't have that D1. We have activity. So that's what I'm running on bish. You don't like my activity level? Then you agree with my premise and should vote me as mayor rather than someone who could be mafia.


VE I love that you are in the game again but I am sorry I will not vote you as major. Maybe i am scared that you are related to Trump. But I will not lynch you on D1

I'm aiming for survival but hoping for excellence here frand.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 20:57 GMT
#1206
I am waiting for JS to offer a behind the scenes picture of what‘s really happening in that marv sandro rayn masonry
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 20:57 GMT
#1207
I think I like the direction that seems to have formed of Iamp, Rayn, marv and to a lesser degree sandro as a council of sorts. I had at least 3-4 moments in the early pages where Iamp posted exactly what I was thinking at the time. Rayn seems reasonable so far (but him masoning marv is probably something he does as either alignment) and I agree that marv masoning sandro is a move that is more likely to come from town.
Would still prefer if people used the thread to communicate even though it would make catching up even harder.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 20:57 GMT
#1208
On March 05 2024 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny

On March 05 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^

If mafia makes me mayor. I am willing to shoot marv.
Just putting that out there.

0 fucks would be given.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 20:58 GMT
#1209
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

I would say that marv is being somewhat lazy which is more indicative of scum marv for sure
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:58 GMT
#1210
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:59 GMT
#1211
On March 05 2024 05:57 Vivax wrote:
I am waiting for JS to offer a behind the scenes picture of what‘s really happening in that marv sandro rayn masonry

lots of sexy shit!
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 20:59 GMT
#1212
On March 05 2024 05:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:49 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:44 Vivax wrote:
Rayn downplaying his mafia abilities is one fat red flag

how have i done that?
unless you mean comparison between me/marv/sandroba that i didnt understand


You did that when you called dmbs post bullshit.
Tsk tsk

you have to elaborate more on that.


When we were trying to gather momentum on VE that you agreed on as well and still did not vote by the way, DMB said there‘s the risk that you are about to become an elected mafia mayor with lots of scumsperience and then you intended to call her mafia for it by the looks of it.

So you think i tried to switch the momentum from VE to DMB?
Do you think i would do that as mafia?
Do you think why i thought DMB is mafia is completely unreasonable?


I think she‘s right that should answer it.
You wanted to call her mafia for praising your scumgame.
So you downplayed it.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:59 GMT
#1213
On March 05 2024 05:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^

If mafia makes me mayor. I am willing to shoot marv.
Just putting that out there.

0 fucks would be given.


Great way to not end up as mayor.

Koshi can I have a list post? Doesn’t need to be everyone just enough so that I can see where your head is at
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:00 GMT
#1214
On March 05 2024 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:57 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:52 sandroba wrote:
@rayn I'm chatting a bit with marv and I'm curious about how you came to town read him. We've chatted a bit post game and I remember you being skeptical of reads being made through private chats.

he gave pretty much the same "reads list" at some point in our chat that i had at the time. before i said anything about my reads.

Based on what you told me before I'm having difficulty accepting you built trust with marv only based on that being shared privately.

I am unsure of why it should look worse for him to tell those reads to me privately rather than posting them in thread? Because i find it the opposite.

Sure bro. marv for the first time in ages is capable to form decent reads in the first hours in the game.
And they are so convincing you think this is the best way to play. By not telling town/thread.

Pretty sure you are insane.

I hope he is mafia and you are pocketed so hard that I can just laugh at you forever.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:00 GMT
#1215
Man I don't think anyone in the mafia team is running for mayor. I think that's a lot of scrutiny and bullshit no one on the mafia team wants to deal with, and the game is so stacked with names that I don't think any one single one of them having bodyguards is meaningful in any way.

I'd lynch people disinterested in mayoral elections for scum today I GUESS if a gun was to my head today, which it's NOT by the way.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 21:01 GMT
#1216
Koshi town for his rant about the marv townreads
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:01 GMT
#1217
Yep Koshi, pretty sure i am insane.
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:02 GMT
#1218
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:03 GMT
#1219
we conceded^
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:03 GMT
#1220
On March 05 2024 06:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Man I don't think anyone in the mafia team is running for mayor. I think that's a lot of scrutiny and bullshit no one on the mafia team wants to deal with, and the game is so stacked with names that I don't think any one single one of them having bodyguards is meaningful in any way.

I'd lynch people disinterested in mayoral elections for scum today I GUESS if a gun was to my head today, which it's NOT by the way.


Say a gun is to your head?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 109
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 443
Hyuk 336
Leta 167
Hyun 85
ZergMaN 14
Hm[arnc] 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 762
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g8704
WinterStarcraft509
ArmadaUGS64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Rush1479
• Lourlo1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 44m
INu's Battles
5h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 44m
Replay Cast
16h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.