• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:14
CEST 08:14
KST 15:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9680 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 555 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 21:08 GMT
#1241
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

Not sure why you are bunching me up with rayn calling marv town. I'm keeping an open mind. He has been townie in the mason chat but the lack of thread presence is worrying. Your commentary is less sharp than usual. Not sure I follow the outburst here, what exactly have we been doing that is anti-town? I also don't like it you are framing as we are acting a group.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:08 GMT
#1242
On March 05 2024 06:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote ve

Town success.

Unless you mean to lynch. Then this post is a shade worse.

Lynch yes :>

D:

Enjoy your wasted vote. And effort if it goes that far.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:08 GMT
#1243
On March 05 2024 06:06 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:02 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.


No I just got you and Marv that’s true.

And I only didn’t get you because Rayn hard defended you.


A good player wouldnt have let that interfere.

And that doesnt change the fact I made you doubt TTT.

Again, put your town shoes.


Answer my question please 🙏
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:08 GMT
#1244
On March 05 2024 06:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So VE are you just gonna run in circles or play the game?

I'm playing son, you know me.

so rude, i am almost as old as you are
table for two on a tv tray
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 21:09 GMT
#1245
On March 05 2024 06:05 CopCake wrote:
Btw, this is a post SPECIAL FOR KOSHI

I like how you call out the bro gay whisperer shit out but I think marv is town. Just because how he approached me to think to not go insane with DP.


sorry to interupt the conversation between you and Sir Koshi, but does that mean you drinking tea with marv instead of me? I don´t like that how you betraid me so early in the game. I am sad about such a lose of friend
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:09 GMT
#1246
On March 05 2024 06:08 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

Not sure why you are bunching me up with rayn calling marv town. I'm keeping an open mind. He has been townie in the mason chat but the lack of thread presence is worrying. Your commentary is less sharp than usual. Not sure I follow the outburst here, what exactly have we been doing that is anti-town? I also don't like it you are framing as we are acting a group.


That’s how it looked to me as well fwiw

Sandro shouldn’t you be asking me some questions or something if I am a question mark for you?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 21:09 GMT
#1247
On March 05 2024 06:08 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

Not sure why you are bunching me up with rayn calling marv town. I'm keeping an open mind. He has been townie in the mason chat but the lack of thread presence is worrying. Your commentary is less sharp than usual. Not sure I follow the outburst here, what exactly have we been doing that is anti-town? I also don't like it you are framing as we are acting a group.

Yes on page 36 you were interrogating rayn a bit about marv and I liked that. I just disliked how rayn responded to you that I am now angry and upset.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:10 GMT
#1248
On March 05 2024 06:08 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

Not sure why you are bunching me up with rayn calling marv town. I'm keeping an open mind. He has been townie in the mason chat but the lack of thread presence is worrying. Your commentary is less sharp than usual. Not sure I follow the outburst here, what exactly have we been doing that is anti-town? I also don't like it you are framing as we are acting a group.

yeah sandroba is definitely not doing what i am.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:10 GMT
#1249
I'm surprised marv isn't laughing at sand in the mason chat about his vote on me.

God I wish I could summon gifs on a whim.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2024 21:10 GMT
#1250
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.
Computer says mafia
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:10 GMT
#1251
On March 05 2024 06:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:02 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.


Can you answer the question you quoted and then didn’t answer.


I took distance, and look somewhere else, giving you benefit of the doubt. Specially with all the stupid JK thing.

And my approach to you wasn't even aggressive, I even shared a bit of what I think and how I work. I even expected nice feedback but "Lol, cake is mafia hur hur hur"

So, even with that, I decided to let you go because it is not beneficial to town to start another cake vs dp war.

If you want to continue and go on a crussade against me is your prerogative but I am town this game.

GLHF.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:11 GMT
#1252
On March 05 2024 06:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:05 CopCake wrote:
Btw, this is a post SPECIAL FOR KOSHI

I like how you call out the bro gay whisperer shit out but I think marv is town. Just because how he approached me to think to not go insane with DP.


sorry to interupt the conversation between you and Sir Koshi, but does that mean you drinking tea with marv instead of me? I don´t like that how you betraid me so early in the game. I am sad about such a lose of friend

this is starting to sound like a Bluey episode with these two...
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:11 GMT
#1253
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

I was also less than thrilled.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 21:11 GMT
#1254
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.


Dear Odin thank you my lovly god that this warrior is still alive
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 21:12 GMT
#1255
On March 05 2024 06:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny

On March 05 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^

If mafia makes me mayor. I am willing to shoot marv.
Just putting that out there.

0 fucks would be given.


Great way to not end up as mayor.

Koshi can I have a list post? Doesn’t need to be everyone just enough so that I can see where your head is at

page 36 and too angry to continue.

But

town:
iamp cuz town best time was in the first pages and he was a driving factor.
dp: I wrote 'good interpretation of DP vs Oats' but that seems incorrect. That being said. I don't dislike your copcake stuff but I haven't read it because it doesn't spark anything in me. I am pretty sure I read copcake really good of one of her first posts in a previous game because she backtracked on a story after being called out. So I am waiting on her to fuck up. She is just playing a different game as me here, but not in a bad way.
Vivax I like him
MZ Ugly posts, but I can see him being town and him finding his way

Null
Oats

Mafia
DMB because bad start
TheNewGuy because I don't like that entrance
Tfrel because reasoning given. Too safe.
marv because he can die



It feels like you are trying quite hard to get this mayor role (wont people easily scumread you as mafia in the future if you are town here? :D). What do you think of rayn? Maybe I missed it. Still reading.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2024 21:12 GMT
#1256
On March 05 2024 06:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

I was also less than thrilled.

Wanna summarize for me?
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:12 GMT
#1257
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:13 GMT
#1258
On March 05 2024 06:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:05 CopCake wrote:
Btw, this is a post SPECIAL FOR KOSHI

I like how you call out the bro gay whisperer shit out but I think marv is town. Just because how he approached me to think to not go insane with DP.


sorry to interupt the conversation between you and Sir Koshi, but does that mean you drinking tea with marv instead of me? I don´t like that how you betraid me so early in the game. I am sad about such a lose of friend

this is starting to sound like a Bluey episode with these two...

DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:13 GMT
#1259
On March 05 2024 06:10 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:02 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.


Can you answer the question you quoted and then didn’t answer.


I took distance, and look somewhere else, giving you benefit of the doubt. Specially with all the stupid JK thing.

[And my approach to you wasn't even aggressive, I even shared a bit of what I think and how I work. I even expected nice feedback but "Lol, cake is mafia hur hur hur"

So, even with that, I decided to let you go because it is not beneficial to town to start another cake vs dp war.

If you want to continue and go on a crussade against me is your prerogative but I am town this game.

GLHF.


So what do you think my alignment is now?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 21:13 GMT
#1260
On March 05 2024 06:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

I was also less than thrilled.

Wanna summarize for me?

Man everyone's pretending to have reads and no one will vote me mayor. It's the same shit as always.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 109
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 443
Hyuk 336
Leta 167
Hyun 85
ZergMaN 14
Hm[arnc] 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 762
Other Games
summit1g8975
WinterStarcraft509
Mew2King66
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2310
League of Legends
• Rush1479
• Lourlo1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 46m
INu's Battles
5h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 46m
Replay Cast
16h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.