• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:51
CEST 18:51
KST 01:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7980 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:29 GMT
#1141
I’m voting vivax for mayor.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 20:29 GMT
#1142
On March 05 2024 05:27 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Yo, whats up? Been trying to catch up since I left work but the distance to the new posts doesn't seem to decrease at all...

Nice contribution

Yes, thank you for noticing.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:30 GMT
#1143
I have high expectations from JAT after he talked such a big game in the obs last time.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 20:30 GMT
#1144
On March 05 2024 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Koshi, how come you dropped your whole emo/trying to be scumread shtick? Is it the mayor election?

No because it is a big game. I am going to lead town this game. Being mayor or not.
I want to play at 100% of my capabilities.

Being mayor would just be a bonus to give it 101%.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 20:31 GMT
#1145
Dp why you ignore whisperer stuff
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:31 GMT
#1146
On March 05 2024 05:31 iamperfection wrote:
Dp why you ignore whisperer stuff


What do you mean?

I said I like the circle
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 20:31 GMT
#1147
On March 05 2024 05:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
[quote]May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

The problem with this entire conversation is that Tfrel looks smart and MZ bad.
But it is the only thing Tfrel does in this entire timespan.
Look smart.
But he isn't doing anything that helps town find mafia.

I don't like it at all.


I think this is the second? comment about it, first being my rayn if I remember correctly.

Why the "Trfl looks smart" a bad thing?

Last game here, he was on fire and caught all the mafia team.

If you feel like that, pressure him to give you a list of players.


Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 20:32 GMT
#1148
On March 05 2024 04:59 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:05 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is vivax's alignment?


EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS A SUSPECT RIGHT now. How the hell should i tell after one hour who could be tip top town (for this shit mayor thing) and mafia. He is nothing as player right now. But he was so mad at you for getting fooled by you on mafiascum that it´s just strange how give you this fucking early a townread. the hell i am thinking already of you and Vivax togther. But still to fucking early to make any decision on any aligment. I will take the first day do find a tip top town to vote as mayor because we always get the first lynch wrong anyways but thats how find the mafia later. I just don´t know what will happen if we lose the game because if mafia will fool us that this one person is maximum Town and best option for mayor. What happens if we vote mafia for mayor? we can not just lynch our mayor or can we still?
Do you have any game with mayor I can read so I would better understand how importend that role is? Because I think mafia will act and play differnt as usuall on D1 just because of this.

This is actually a good point regarding vivax giving dp such an early town read

It really isn't because if Vivax is mafia, he would abuse the fact he can't read DP town because he was fooled. So why would mafia!Vivax call town!DP town so early? Way better to shade him.

The post nly makes sense if mebaby tried to make a joke while jabbing Vivax a bit. Which is ok for me. But I am not sure that it was that.

Pure wifom
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:32 GMT
#1149
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 20:32 GMT
#1150
On March 05 2024 05:18 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
@copcake my tea is getting cold and I ate already a lot of the hand baked biscuits.I am waiting for you to tell me the real tea about you that I should know. I hope I didn't bake this exquisite pastry for the wrong person.


I consider your beloved Duke smart, and also, insane enough to pull the "I am going to claim JK" as mafia. It is a hard, hard thing to do, but he is absolutely capable, specially if he has a good team to back him.

I will invite you to make an exercise, take all the time you need to answer.

Forget that it is vivax who claimed, just that X person claimed JK in this game.

What are the benefits he wins doing this as town and benefits he wins by doing this as mafia?

Do not let your emotions for vivax to blurry this exercise, just a cold head, thinking of scenarios.



Thank you for this honorable invitation. It would be a pleasure to do some relaxation exercises with you. How about puppy and wine yoga?

I understand that a horribole red colerd person could to that to our lovley Town but I could not see Vivax doeing that, because this is not how this duke treats our city. He would not be able to do such a terrible thing in such bad times as these.But you have to understand that even if he hasn't been to the doctor, he still shows a healthy kind of paranoia through this action. That only makes him even more sympathetic to our city

I don't want to blame you or scare you, but what good things you have done for our divine city. I didn't even get a hand-knitted jacket, even though everyone knows how good you are with red wool
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 20:33 GMT
#1151
On March 05 2024 05:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I have high expectations from JAT after he talked such a big game in the obs last time.

Is "talked big game" synonym to "had better reads than me" in australia?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 20:33 GMT
#1152
On March 04 2024 15:43 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:38 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:28 Alakaslam wrote:
[quote]
Well, Heyoka or whoever does it now was too slow

So I must be Alakaslam

Which is much closer to uncle. . . What was David Balfour's uncle's name?

Or maybe Captian Hoseason.


The uncle is a cool guy, totally fits you 👏🏼🥂 I honestly forgot the name too 🤣 I am a fan of the Keira Knightley movie.


Stop avoiding my question.




I am not avoiding?

My towncircle is obs dumb and truffle


Why are they town?


Ok mr. Fakey pretending to solve the game

Why am i mafia or why am i town?

Who is town and who is mafia?


Answer my question and then I will answer yours.


Which ones I ignored?




Why did you think DMB and Trfel were town when you invited them to the tea party?


I liked Dumb calling out how different you are playing here, the lack of macho bravado. She is flowing on her own.

Trfl is the same, composed and trying to answer, giving different perspectives. Besides last game he was insane with his reads so he gets invited.

Our reads could not be more different.
I had a good night of sleep.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 20:33 GMT
#1153
Is a bad thing******
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:33 GMT
#1154
On March 05 2024 05:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:59 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:05 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is vivax's alignment?


EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS A SUSPECT RIGHT now. How the hell should i tell after one hour who could be tip top town (for this shit mayor thing) and mafia. He is nothing as player right now. But he was so mad at you for getting fooled by you on mafiascum that it´s just strange how give you this fucking early a townread. the hell i am thinking already of you and Vivax togther. But still to fucking early to make any decision on any aligment. I will take the first day do find a tip top town to vote as mayor because we always get the first lynch wrong anyways but thats how find the mafia later. I just don´t know what will happen if we lose the game because if mafia will fool us that this one person is maximum Town and best option for mayor. What happens if we vote mafia for mayor? we can not just lynch our mayor or can we still?
Do you have any game with mayor I can read so I would better understand how importend that role is? Because I think mafia will act and play differnt as usuall on D1 just because of this.

This is actually a good point regarding vivax giving dp such an early town read

It really isn't because if Vivax is mafia, he would abuse the fact he can't read DP town because he was fooled. So why would mafia!Vivax call town!DP town so early? Way better to shade him.

The post nly makes sense if mebaby tried to make a joke while jabbing Vivax a bit. Which is ok for me. But I am not sure that it was that.

Pure wifom



I think it was a good post. I mean it is wifom but it’s also true imo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 20:34 GMT
#1155
On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.

So you thinks it's possible scum rayn masoned marv willingly
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:34 GMT
#1156
On March 05 2024 05:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I have high expectations from JAT after he talked such a big game in the obs last time.

Is "talked big game" synonym to "had better reads than me" in australia?


lol, I’m better when I can interact ❤️
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 04 2024 20:35 GMT
#1157
On March 05 2024 05:31 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:29 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

The problem with this entire conversation is that Tfrel looks smart and MZ bad.
But it is the only thing Tfrel does in this entire timespan.
Look smart.
But he isn't doing anything that helps town find mafia.

I don't like it at all.


I think this is the second? comment about it, first being my rayn if I remember correctly.

Why the "Trfl looks smart" a bad thing?

Last game here, he was on fire and caught all the mafia team.

If you feel like that, pressure him to give you a list of players.



I can add a third, I thought those Trfel posts were bad too. If I remember right, it was his first posts too, it looked like scum hiding between technicality/setup discussion to participate.

I liked his posts going forward though, I think he's town now
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:37 GMT
#1158
On March 05 2024 05:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I have high expectations from JAT after he talked such a big game in the obs last time.

He's doing fine so far.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:38 GMT
#1159
On March 05 2024 05:34 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.

So you thinks it's possible scum rayn masoned marv willingly


Yes.

I would mason a strong townie like that as mafia 100 percent of the time.

Without the thread watching over you it would be much easier to pocket someone.

TL players are very weak to being pocketed. I think that is the only thing MS have over us actually. They are far more aware of and concerned by pocketing attempts.

I’m not calling Rayn mafia here im just saying it’s within his range and It’s part of why I’m voting vivax for mayor over him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 20:38 GMT
#1160
On March 05 2024 05:32 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:18 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
@copcake my tea is getting cold and I ate already a lot of the hand baked biscuits.I am waiting for you to tell me the real tea about you that I should know. I hope I didn't bake this exquisite pastry for the wrong person.


I consider your beloved Duke smart, and also, insane enough to pull the "I am going to claim JK" as mafia. It is a hard, hard thing to do, but he is absolutely capable, specially if he has a good team to back him.

I will invite you to make an exercise, take all the time you need to answer.

Forget that it is vivax who claimed, just that X person claimed JK in this game.

What are the benefits he wins doing this as town and benefits he wins by doing this as mafia?

Do not let your emotions for vivax to blurry this exercise, just a cold head, thinking of scenarios.



Thank you for this honorable invitation. It would be a pleasure to do some relaxation exercises with you. How about puppy and wine yoga?

I understand that a horribole red colerd person could to that to our lovley Town but I could not see Vivax doeing that, because this is not how this duke treats our city. He would not be able to do such a terrible thing in such bad times as these.But you have to understand that even if he hasn't been to the doctor, he still shows a healthy kind of paranoia through this action. That only makes him even more sympathetic to our city

I don't want to blame you or scare you, but what good things you have done for our divine city. I didn't even get a hand-knitted jacket, even though everyone knows how good you are with red wool


The fact that red looks fantastic of me gives me a better perspective of how other people would look with the same color. As I said before, it suits me, and I love it.

I can think of many scenarios of how a play like that is more beneficial for mafia than town, but that is my perspective (which can be wrong, I am not closed), still what the duke did is quite stupid if town. You cannot deny that.

And I think it is quite a town trait to share all the probabilities, and do not keep them to myself.


Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1158
ComeBackTV 884
SteadfastSC823
TaKeTV 537
IndyStarCraft 211
Rex139
EnkiAlexander 73
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 823
IndyStarCraft 211
ProTech144
Rex 139
BRAT_OK 34
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45470
Shuttle 660
Mini 437
Rush 349
Larva 326
Soma 282
BeSt 196
Hyuk 109
firebathero 84
Dewaltoss 72
[ Show more ]
Mong 65
Sexy 33
ToSsGirL 31
Trap 26
Bale 18
Rock 16
Terrorterran 15
Shine 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc7964
qojqva1783
Counter-Strike
fl0m1349
Fnx 804
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1398
Khaldor1190
Other Games
hiko1348
FrodaN1184
DeMusliM366
ArmadaUGS186
Livibee177
XBOCT170
KnowMe126
XaKoH 97
C9.Mang086
QueenE83
Mew2King78
Beastyqt78
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV280
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 42
• StrangeGG 35
• Hinosc 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3976
Other Games
• Shiphtur375
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 9m
Online Event
18h 9m
FEL
23h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.