• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:58
CEST 04:58
KST 11:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8226 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 555 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 04 2024 20:20 GMT
#1121
On March 05 2024 05:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:15 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:11 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:09 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:54 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:52 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:44 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
His running for mayor post

On March 04 2024 14:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Good morning everyone. It turns out I'm town for once so I apologize in advance for your own inability to read me and subsequent mislynch of me. I will endeavor to prevent it but I would do that as Mafia too so shrugz0rz.

I am running for mayor on a platform of lynching a lurker of my own choosing that is not subject to towns knowledge or influence.

A vote for VE is a vote for an active town.

Anyone who has posted so far is safe D1, for I am a kind and benevolent Lord.

Meh, I don't really see it. Not that I think it's townie, but I don't see the insecurity?

insincerity

As in he isn't really running for mayor

So the fact that he hasn't posted since his first spray of post? It makes him a lurker but I don't understand why it makes him scum

Why are you fighting this so much? Do you have a better vote?

1. You call it fighting, I don't, it's called discussing. I don't have a townread on VE. I want to understand what he did that is considered scummy because I don't see it
2. And yeah, mine. I think ToTheStars has the highest chance of flipping scum if the deadline was right now

On March 05 2024 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:54 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:52 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:44 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:43 Rels wrote:
[quote]
What post?

His running for mayor post

On March 04 2024 14:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Good morning everyone. It turns out I'm town for once so I apologize in advance for your own inability to read me and subsequent mislynch of me. I will endeavor to prevent it but I would do that as Mafia too so shrugz0rz.

I am running for mayor on a platform of lynching a lurker of my own choosing that is not subject to towns knowledge or influence.

A vote for VE is a vote for an active town.

Anyone who has posted so far is safe D1, for I am a kind and benevolent Lord.

Meh, I don't really see it. Not that I think it's townie, but I don't see the insecurity?

insincerity

As in he isn't really running for mayor

So the fact that he hasn't posted since his first spray of post? It makes him a lurker but I don't understand why it makes him scum

A vote for VE is a vote for active town.
Emphasis on word active.


I don't get it, please lay it out clearly. "Everyone should vote for VE so that he's pressured to actively play so that we can understand his alignement", is that what you're saying?

VE ran his mayor campaign on the basis of "A vote for VE is a vote for active town", yet he has done jack shit or is even pretending on doing jack shit.

Oh yeah I see the irony now :p
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 20:20 GMT
#1122
On March 05 2024 05:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
[quote]
Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


I have a 90% winrate in endgames bro.

As town? Do you get to endgame as town often enough to be statistically significant?

I don't disagree though. You're worth keeping around.


Yes as town. And yes I tend to survive, cause for whatever reason mafia tend to think iI’m a good mislynch candidate. I have a lot better record as town than as mafia. Even though apparently everyone is afraid of my scum play.

Deservedly so. I believe you on this.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:21 GMT
#1123
On March 05 2024 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
and the only game you lost is when i was mafia with you and OO and we bussed each other really really hard and OO fucked up using the town credit of both other mafia voting for him D1 lol.

It was hilarious.


Hilarious is not how I would put it.

There was no reason for me to die day one that game, and I was on an 11 game win streak too.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:23 GMT
#1124
On March 05 2024 05:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


I have a 90% winrate in endgames bro.

As town? Do you get to endgame as town often enough to be statistically significant?

I don't disagree though. You're worth keeping around.


Yes as town. And yes I tend to survive, cause for whatever reason mafia tend to think iI’m a good mislynch candidate. I have a lot better record as town than as mafia. Even though apparently everyone is afraid of my scum play.

*ahem*

pretty sure you are 11/12 as mafia on TL.


I’m 6 of 10

Oh.. Where did i get that lol...
On March 05 2024 05:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
and the only game you lost is when i was mafia with you and OO and we bussed each other really really hard and OO fucked up using the town credit of both other mafia voting for him D1 lol.

It was hilarious.


Hilarious is not how I would put it.

There was no reason for me to die day one that game, and I was on an 11 game win streak too.

It was perfect play if OO just knew how to capitalize, there was no reason he should have been lynched in LYLO.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:24 GMT
#1125
Also that game included coag shooting me N1 because "i think rayn is town he is just so annoying" lol ^_^

But i am happy i broke your win streak
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 20:24 GMT
#1126
I am on page 25 right now and I am not getting anything out of it anymore.

Oats posts too much to be lynched today. I don't enjoy reading his posts but that doesn't make him mafia. I think he deserves time to develop his play due to activity.

Copcake is unreadable. I don't feel like she is hiding though. I just don't get what she is thinking yet.

tfrel I will filter right now. He is also in my null pile with all these people but the most in hiding.

Slam is being slam. Not going to go further into that. He can stay alive, but if rayn kills him I won't be upset.

mebaby made bad posts and a couple sensible posts after that doesn't change that. She is in red territory but won't be lynched most likely because she is active enough. (shouldn't be lynched d1 in such a big game imo)
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:25 GMT
#1127
On March 05 2024 04:55 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:52 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 CopCake wrote:
Like, from a tracker and a watcher I understand.

But a blocker/doctor, smh.



Then why don't you want to make slam mayor?


I dont think his claim was serious


On what basis?
We should lynch fakeclaims don't you agree?


I think you should lift Copcake from the floor rayn, the struggle is real.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 20:25 GMT
#1128
On March 05 2024 05:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:55 ToTheStars wrote:
How do I make a mayor vote?

People who ask mundane questions to end their first visit to the thread should be lynched and or shot.

New to mafia playbook:
First throw out some not fleshed out reads to pretend they are helping town.
Secondly ask a question so the thread helps them be active and do something because they don't know what to do as mafia.

Seen it too much. Should be red throughout the game unless miracle play happens.


I think this is a good point. I said he was kind of abrasive for him to be scum but I certainly could have been wrong about that.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:25 GMT
#1129
Copcake to town, maybe.

Now vote VE.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 20:26 GMT
#1130
Yo, whats up? Been trying to catch up since I left work but the distance to the new posts doesn't seem to decrease at all...
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:27 GMT
#1131
I tend to like the town circle for now.

The only one I’m really afraid of being mafia in that lot is Rayn

I think mz looked wayyyy better recently so I’m moving him to town for now.

Cake still looks bad.

Koshi looks townie to me. He has that level of arrogance that I felt was missing in his mafia game. I also sensed he was genuinely butthurt at not being in the town circle which I found hilarious but also townie.

Rels makes sense, he is wayyyy less aggressive than I remember but that is old old meta.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 20:27 GMT
#1132
On March 05 2024 05:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Yo, whats up? Been trying to catch up since I left work but the distance to the new posts doesn't seem to decrease at all...

Nice contribution
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:27 GMT
#1133
On March 05 2024 05:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Yo, whats up? Been trying to catch up since I left work but the distance to the new posts doesn't seem to decrease at all...

Its good, just vote me for mayor and VE for lynch, we're all set.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:28 GMT
#1134
On March 05 2024 05:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also that game included coag shooting me N1 because "i think rayn is town he is just so annoying" lol ^_^

But i am happy i broke your win streak


Whyyyyy
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:28 GMT
#1135
On March 05 2024 05:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Yo, whats up? Been trying to catch up since I left work but the distance to the new posts doesn't seem to decrease at all...

Its good, just vote me for mayor and VE for lynch, we're all set.


no,yes

Counterclaim me if you want it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 04 2024 20:28 GMT
#1136
On March 04 2024 13:38 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:23 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:20 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:59 Vivax wrote:
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.


you got fooled by Dp´s mafia skills in your last game so I hope it doesn´t happen again if you are Maximum town





Why do you talk to vivax like he is town here DMB?


Sorry I will not use smileys again. #staytoxicnosmileys


No that is not what I mean. Why if you think everyone is suspect do you talk to Vivax about him 'fooled' which implies he is town.

i dont understand what your saying


She says she hopes Vivax is not fooled again.

It's weird because she is talking to him like he is town but has vocally argued against anyone being town.

at the end she say's 'if you are super town'' or whatever, but it's just not the response that I would expect from DMB if she is hyper suspicious of everyone as she stated.


something I learned in my first game is calling everbody scum doesn´t help to find scum and more importend Town even when I think everone is a suspect right now.

I guess you learned a little too hard, because reading your filter, I see almost 0 suspicion towards anyone. What are your reads towards anyone not named Vivax?
On March 04 2024 14:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:36 JacobStrangelove wrote:
That's just for the mayor choosing who they're killing. All other votes are public.

But i want to see that too. Mafia will vote on the same scum person. Risk for having scum major is even higher

what are you talking about


At the some point we will discuss who we elect as mayor and of course there will also be a scum about what Town might choose. Mafia will discuss in the discord who has the best townreads up to that point and most likely has the best chances to be elected mayor. That's 5 votes on a scum person + probably one or two townies who might vote for that person. So the probability that the mayor is not tip top town but mafia is very high. And if the whole thing was public, not all 5 could vote for the same person because it would be too conspicuous

If that logic was true and as simple in reality, the scum team would also decide all votes lynches and there would be no game.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:28 GMT
#1137
On March 05 2024 05:27 DarthPunk wrote:

The only one I’m really afraid of being mafia in that lot is Rayn


Which would be, why?
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 20:28 GMT
#1138
On March 05 2024 05:27 DarthPunk wrote:
I tend to like the town circle for now.

The only one I’m really afraid of being mafia in that lot is Rayn

I think mz looked wayyyy better recently so I’m moving him to town for now.

Cake still looks bad.

Koshi looks townie to me. He has that level of arrogance that I felt was missing in his mafia game. I also sensed he was genuinely butthurt at not being in the town circle which I found hilarious but also townie.

Rels makes sense, he is wayyyy less aggressive than I remember but that is old old meta.



You have a lot to learnnnnnnnnn
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 04 2024 20:29 GMT
#1139
Koshi, how come you dropped your whole emo/trying to be scumread shtick? Is it the mayor election?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 20:29 GMT
#1140
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

The problem with this entire conversation is that Tfrel looks smart and MZ bad.
But it is the only thing Tfrel does in this entire timespan.
Look smart.
But he isn't doing anything that helps town find mafia.

I don't like it at all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft445
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft454
PiGStarcraft445
RuFF_SC2 171
PiLiPiLi 21
SpeCial 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1391
White-Ra 185
Hyuk 51
Noble 45
Bale 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 677
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox746
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor667
Other Games
summit1g10259
Coldzera 842
JimRising 419
C9.Mang0328
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
• Stunt183
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 2m
Online Event
8h 2m
FEL
13h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.