• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:08
CEST 05:08
KST 12:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9611 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 540

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 538 539 540 541 542 555 Next
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
March 20 2024 19:41 GMT
#10781
On March 20 2024 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?

It provably did.

(Link addition was mine for context)
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 20 2024 19:46 GMT
#10782
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
March 20 2024 19:49 GMT
#10783
On March 18 2024 10:44 iamperfection wrote:
im voting palmar

Absolutely 0 justification.

On March 18 2024 10:50 iamperfection wrote:
whatever everyone can blame me if im wrong about palmar i guess.
Game isnt good for me hapa is right.

"Are you saying my vote in d4/5 mattered?"
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
March 20 2024 19:51 GMT
#10784
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

So then why were you on me as several other people piled onto me, and only switched off of me when it became this?
[image loading]
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 20 2024 19:54 GMT
#10785
What do you mean no justification. I had been talking about him for like half the game you goof.

I'm saying it from the perspective as if you are town jealous then it's just another town dead it wouldn't have mattered to me if I was scum. If your saying it's scummy because I kept you alive to force a possible mislynch later if you think I calculated that in like the 15 min when all this went down your insane.

Also I think it's likely your town if dmb is scum because I think she slipped that your town with the reeing she was doing before the palmar flip.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 20 2024 19:55 GMT
#10786
On March 21 2024 04:51 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

So then why were you on me as several other people piled onto me, and only switched off of me when it became this?
[image loading]

Because I thought at that time you could be scum too. And to prevent vivax from having a nervous breakdown.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
March 20 2024 19:56 GMT
#10787
On March 18 2024 10:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I DIDNT PLAY IN THE GAME YOU LINKED


do you get nervous now while i am voting on you? nobody is voting with me. So sadly you are still alive until the next lynch. read the thread!

At this point I already posted that I am voting DP, voted DP, and DP had seen it and responded.

So either you all think that DMB does a classic spree of DMB-posting and doesn't realize her wagon is taking off, or we're scum together and for some reason she is just acting like she doesn't see it. I think the latter doesn't make much sense, why even draw attention to it?

In other words, does it seem likely to you that this is a coordinated effort between a scum team that sucked in poor Vivax and somehow led to iamp/DP hammering Palmar? There can't be four mafia.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
March 20 2024 19:57 GMT
#10788
^ To everyone who still thinks that I can be scum with DMB, not you iamp, you already addressed this.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
March 20 2024 20:07 GMT
#10789
On March 18 2024 10:44 DarthPunk wrote:
All you lot are doing by trying to lynch me here is throwing the game because now out of the three of us mafia can pick the townie last minute.

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 20 2024 20:14 GMT
#10790
On March 21 2024 05:07 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:44 DarthPunk wrote:
All you lot are doing by trying to lynch me here is throwing the game because now out of the three of us mafia can pick the townie last minute.


Are you saying that's a slip?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 20:41 GMT
#10791
On March 21 2024 05:14 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 05:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:44 DarthPunk wrote:
All you lot are doing by trying to lynch me here is throwing the game because now out of the three of us mafia can pick the townie last minute.


Are you saying that's a slip?


That is absolutely not a slip.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 20:42 GMT
#10792
On March 21 2024 04:55 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 04:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

So then why were you on me as several other people piled onto me, and only switched off of me when it became this?
[image loading]

Because I thought at that time you could be scum too. And to prevent vivax from having a nervous breakdown.


Can you post the town spew by dmb?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 20:43 GMT
#10793
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

This is the same for me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 20 2024 20:44 GMT
#10794
On March 21 2024 05:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 04:55 iamperfection wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

So then why were you on me as several other people piled onto me, and only switched off of me when it became this?
[image loading]

Because I thought at that time you could be scum too. And to prevent vivax from having a nervous breakdown.


Can you post the town spew by dmb?

The whole attack on you saying you were leading two Town wagons.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 20:50 GMT
#10795
On March 21 2024 05:44 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 05:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:55 iamperfection wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

So then why were you on me as several other people piled onto me, and only switched off of me when it became this?
[image loading]

Because I thought at that time you could be scum too. And to prevent vivax from having a nervous breakdown.


Can you post the town spew by dmb?

The whole attack on you saying you were leading two Town wagons.


Oh yeah. Well that is true. But I am not sure it couldn’t have been stuck In there as fake spew.

I just found it scummy that that was the reasoning, before jealous had flipped.

She was town reading him at that time too ostensibly.

What do you think of all this vote count analysis by jealous?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
March 20 2024 20:51 GMT
#10796
On March 21 2024 05:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

This is the same for me.

So then why were you voting me initially? Why did you switch from me to Palmar when it was 6:3 -> 5:4?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 20:52 GMT
#10797
On March 21 2024 05:51 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 05:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

This is the same for me.

So then why were you voting me initially? Why did you switch from me to Palmar when it was 6:3 -> 5:4?


Self preservation obviously
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 20:53 GMT
#10798
On March 21 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 05:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 05:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

This is the same for me.

So then why were you voting me initially? Why did you switch from me to Palmar when it was 6:3 -> 5:4?


Self preservation obviously


But I always thought palmar was the best lynch that should be obvious from reading that day again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 20 2024 20:57 GMT
#10799
On March 21 2024 05:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 05:44 iamperfection wrote:
On March 21 2024 05:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:55 iamperfection wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

So then why were you on me as several other people piled onto me, and only switched off of me when it became this?
[image loading]

Because I thought at that time you could be scum too. And to prevent vivax from having a nervous breakdown.


Can you post the town spew by dmb?

The whole attack on you saying you were leading two Town wagons.


Oh yeah. Well that is true. But I am not sure it couldn’t have been stuck In there as fake spew.

I just found it scummy that that was the reasoning, before jealous had flipped.

She was town reading him at that time too ostensibly.

What do you think of all this vote count analysis by jealous?

Flawed obviously but I think he could be town.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 20:59 GMT
#10800
On March 21 2024 05:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 05:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 05:44 iamperfection wrote:
On March 21 2024 05:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:55 iamperfection wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 04:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have the answer jealous. I voted palmar because I thought he was scum.

So then why were you on me as several other people piled onto me, and only switched off of me when it became this?
[image loading]

Because I thought at that time you could be scum too. And to prevent vivax from having a nervous breakdown.


Can you post the town spew by dmb?

The whole attack on you saying you were leading two Town wagons.


Oh yeah. Well that is true. But I am not sure it couldn’t have been stuck In there as fake spew.

I just found it scummy that that was the reasoning, before jealous had flipped.

She was town reading him at that time too ostensibly.

What do you think of all this vote count analysis by jealous?

Flawed obviously but I think he could be town.


It’s possible. Which is why I wanted the dmb wagon.

If he is town we need to figure it out definitively and make it irrefutable to the thread at night.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 538 539 540 541 542 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta37
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
ProTech142
FoxeR 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2264
Shuttle 1326
Dewaltoss 68
NaDa 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm207
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox592
Other Games
summit1g7985
WinterStarcraft392
C9.Mang0276
ViBE120
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo380
• Stunt138
Other Games
• Shiphtur304
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 52m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.