• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:41
CEST 00:41
KST 07:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7394 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 542

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 540 541 542 543 544 555 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 20 2024 22:41 GMT
#10821
On March 21 2024 07:34 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean, the iamp dp idea is frightening but I don't think that is very likely.

Part of me just Thinks jealous is trying to derail his partners wagon here.

It’s weird how he kind of called dmb town.

Yeah, I am also not sure that thought progress makes sense to me.
The whole premise of "people who hammer need to mafia" is quite questionable. As are all conclusions drawn from it.

Also, I mean, does this movement from town make sense to you?

[image loading]


In theory it could be three scum just eating popcorn, but that would then have to be (assuming you are town) DMB, Rels, and MZ. Does that team sound plausible to you?

I wouldn't call that eating popcorn considering the time in which this happened. Also, I really do not know why you think iamp and dp have to be of the same alignment.

I mean, the remaining four players are the only ones who didn't change their vote, and none were potential lynch targets. So, that's basically eating popcorn.

Okay, so what alignments do you think make sense with this vote movement?

Various different ones. Obviously the easiest would be you are mafia with dmb and one of mz/dp. Just from the voting it obviously also could be iamp or Rels.
If you are town it can be dp + any of those too. I don't think the wagon was ever a realistic one. Tinfoil theory here is still that dp told dmb to bus him. That's why just looking at votes alone is quite useless.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 20 2024 22:41 GMT
#10822
On March 21 2024 07:40 DarthPunk wrote:
If dmb is mafia she would be bussed here 1000% of the time.


Absolutely.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
March 20 2024 22:42 GMT
#10823
On March 18 2024 10:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.


why the fuck do they not night kill. When somebody is this fucking townconfirmed they get nk.
Why he pushing us all the time to a town wagon for lynch?????
How can you not see that

DP/Rels


Stop saying that, its not true, I have a better fucking record than the person I am voting for, so why do you not scum read palmar for never voting for scum this game.


because palmar is just a fucking dick of town!
and I refuse to vote on any of your wagons


You're mafia then I guess.

Half the wagons I have pushed haven't even flipped.


you basiclly pushed on everybody

CC had the hardest time here
VE
trfel

I blame you for that.
You shoot you teammate because it make sense.
You voted oats because every other vote would be scum as hell
Not voting on a cop confirmed red one is scum as hell not other option.
So that does not make you town thats makes you scum for me

I will not vote on your wagons! Never
!

Ugh, but DMB says "I will never vote on your wagons" then at the first possible chance votes for me anyway. How are all of these discordant ideas capable of living inside one person and how does one read a person like that as anything but scummy?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 20 2024 22:42 GMT
#10824
On March 21 2024 07:40 DarthPunk wrote:
If dmb is mafia she would be bussed here 1000% of the time.



I am not bussing my teammates
Look back. I kinda tried to ignore my teammates. made a short read on rayn in a list post. Didn´t talk to him in thread. Just tried to talk to everbody else. Thats not how I played and how I would play
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 20 2024 22:44 GMT
#10825
On March 21 2024 07:42 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.


why the fuck do they not night kill. When somebody is this fucking townconfirmed they get nk.
Why he pushing us all the time to a town wagon for lynch?????
How can you not see that

DP/Rels


Stop saying that, its not true, I have a better fucking record than the person I am voting for, so why do you not scum read palmar for never voting for scum this game.


because palmar is just a fucking dick of town!
and I refuse to vote on any of your wagons


You're mafia then I guess.

Half the wagons I have pushed haven't even flipped.


you basiclly pushed on everybody

CC had the hardest time here
VE
trfel

I blame you for that.
You shoot you teammate because it make sense.
You voted oats because every other vote would be scum as hell
Not voting on a cop confirmed red one is scum as hell not other option.
So that does not make you town thats makes you scum for me

I will not vote on your wagons! Never
!

Ugh, but DMB says "I will never vote on your wagons" then at the first possible chance votes for me anyway. How are all of these discordant ideas capable of living inside one person and how does one read a person like that as anything but scummy?


Yeah because as Town you could not forgett who got nk few minutes before.
This made think of you as mafia.
This hole shit after we didn´t lynch you this made me suspioses about you
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
March 20 2024 22:44 GMT
#10826
On March 21 2024 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:34 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean, the iamp dp idea is frightening but I don't think that is very likely.

Part of me just Thinks jealous is trying to derail his partners wagon here.

It’s weird how he kind of called dmb town.

Yeah, I am also not sure that thought progress makes sense to me.
The whole premise of "people who hammer need to mafia" is quite questionable. As are all conclusions drawn from it.

Also, I mean, does this movement from town make sense to you?

[image loading]


In theory it could be three scum just eating popcorn, but that would then have to be (assuming you are town) DMB, Rels, and MZ. Does that team sound plausible to you?

I wouldn't call that eating popcorn considering the time in which this happened. Also, I really do not know why you think iamp and dp have to be of the same alignment.

I mean, the remaining four players are the only ones who didn't change their vote, and none were potential lynch targets. So, that's basically eating popcorn.

Okay, so what alignments do you think make sense with this vote movement?

Various different ones. Obviously the easiest would be you are mafia with dmb and one of mz/dp. Just from the voting it obviously also could be iamp or Rels.
If you are town it can be dp + any of those too. I don't think the wagon was ever a realistic one. Tinfoil theory here is still that dp told dmb to bus him. That's why just looking at votes alone is quite useless.

Yea... Now that I am going through DMB's filter from that day, the way she went berserk feels overly dramatic as hell (quoted recently), just like yesterday's German.

I think that DMB wouldn't also try to bus a non-factor Rels at the same time, though. So I think Rels would be town there, unless scum's whole plan was to bus the entire game and somehow get away with (Oats on TTS, and DMB, DMB on Oats, DP on DMB and DMB on DP, etc.).
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
March 20 2024 22:46 GMT
#10827
On March 21 2024 07:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.


why the fuck do they not night kill. When somebody is this fucking townconfirmed they get nk.
Why he pushing us all the time to a town wagon for lynch?????
How can you not see that

DP/Rels


Stop saying that, its not true, I have a better fucking record than the person I am voting for, so why do you not scum read palmar for never voting for scum this game.


because palmar is just a fucking dick of town!
and I refuse to vote on any of your wagons


You're mafia then I guess.

Half the wagons I have pushed haven't even flipped.


you basiclly pushed on everybody

CC had the hardest time here
VE
trfel

I blame you for that.
You shoot you teammate because it make sense.
You voted oats because every other vote would be scum as hell
Not voting on a cop confirmed red one is scum as hell not other option.
So that does not make you town thats makes you scum for me

I will not vote on your wagons! Never
!

Ugh, but DMB says "I will never vote on your wagons" then at the first possible chance votes for me anyway. How are all of these discordant ideas capable of living inside one person and how does one read a person like that as anything but scummy?


Yeah because as Town you could not forgett who got nk few minutes before.
This made think of you as mafia.
This hole shit after we didn´t lynch you this made me suspioses about you

You do know that that was well before this day cycle, right? You could have lynched me at the end of D4 and you switched off of me to DP, but now that it's the next day, suddenly stuff from early D4 made you completely reverse your town read on me from the meta dive you did in my previous games? It just doesn't add up.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
March 20 2024 22:46 GMT
#10828
On March 21 2024 07:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:40 DarthPunk wrote:
If dmb is mafia she would be bussed here 1000% of the time.



I am not bussing my teammates
Look back. I kinda tried to ignore my teammates. made a short read on rayn in a list post. Didn´t talk to him in thread. Just tried to talk to everbody else. Thats not how I played and how I would play

Thanks for clearing me again.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 22:47 GMT
#10829
On March 21 2024 07:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.


why the fuck do they not night kill. When somebody is this fucking townconfirmed they get nk.
Why he pushing us all the time to a town wagon for lynch?????
How can you not see that

DP/Rels


Stop saying that, its not true, I have a better fucking record than the person I am voting for, so why do you not scum read palmar for never voting for scum this game.


because palmar is just a fucking dick of town!
and I refuse to vote on any of your wagons


You're mafia then I guess.

Half the wagons I have pushed haven't even flipped.


you basiclly pushed on everybody

CC had the hardest time here
VE
trfel

I blame you for that.
You shoot you teammate because it make sense.
You voted oats because every other vote would be scum as hell
Not voting on a cop confirmed red one is scum as hell not other option.
So that does not make you town thats makes you scum for me

I will not vote on your wagons! Never
!

Ugh, but DMB says "I will never vote on your wagons" then at the first possible chance votes for me anyway. How are all of these discordant ideas capable of living inside one person and how does one read a person like that as anything but scummy?


Yeah because as Town you could not forgett who got nk few minutes before.
This made think of you as mafia.
This hole shit after we didn´t lynch you this made me suspioses about you


This makes no sense mafia are less likely to forget nk than town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 22:48 GMT
#10830
On March 21 2024 07:46 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:40 DarthPunk wrote:
If dmb is mafia she would be bussed here 1000% of the time.



I am not bussing my teammates
Look back. I kinda tried to ignore my teammates. made a short read on rayn in a list post. Didn´t talk to him in thread. Just tried to talk to everbody else. Thats not how I played and how I would play

Thanks for clearing me again.


If that clears you it also clears me and implicates mz and JAT pretty seriously.
Worth remembering for after the flip.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 20 2024 22:48 GMT
#10831
On March 21 2024 07:44 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:34 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean, the iamp dp idea is frightening but I don't think that is very likely.

Part of me just Thinks jealous is trying to derail his partners wagon here.

It’s weird how he kind of called dmb town.

Yeah, I am also not sure that thought progress makes sense to me.
The whole premise of "people who hammer need to mafia" is quite questionable. As are all conclusions drawn from it.

Also, I mean, does this movement from town make sense to you?

[image loading]


In theory it could be three scum just eating popcorn, but that would then have to be (assuming you are town) DMB, Rels, and MZ. Does that team sound plausible to you?

I wouldn't call that eating popcorn considering the time in which this happened. Also, I really do not know why you think iamp and dp have to be of the same alignment.

I mean, the remaining four players are the only ones who didn't change their vote, and none were potential lynch targets. So, that's basically eating popcorn.

Okay, so what alignments do you think make sense with this vote movement?

Various different ones. Obviously the easiest would be you are mafia with dmb and one of mz/dp. Just from the voting it obviously also could be iamp or Rels.
If you are town it can be dp + any of those too. I don't think the wagon was ever a realistic one. Tinfoil theory here is still that dp told dmb to bus him. That's why just looking at votes alone is quite useless.

Yea... Now that I am going through DMB's filter from that day, the way she went berserk feels overly dramatic as hell (quoted recently), just like yesterday's German.

I think that DMB wouldn't also try to bus a non-factor Rels at the same time, though. So I think Rels would be town there, unless scum's whole plan was to bus the entire game and somehow get away with (Oats on TTS, and DMB, DMB on Oats, DP on DMB and DMB on DP, etc.).


I already said it and I say it again.
Nobody suspected Rels. Nobody besides maybe Palmar talked about Rels. Rels were in such a safe postion that it would be so unnecessary of a scumDMB to make people pay attention on Rels.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
March 20 2024 22:48 GMT
#10832
On March 21 2024 07:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean, the iamp dp idea is frightening but I don't think that is very likely.

Part of me just Thinks jealous is trying to derail his partners wagon here.

It’s weird how he kind of called dmb town.

Yeah, I am also not sure that thought progress makes sense to me.
The whole premise of "people who hammer need to mafia" is quite questionable. As are all conclusions drawn from it.

It's just one possibility, I plan on doing more but work is demanding today.

It's one of the first I explored because it is indeed scary as mentioned above, and if it is the case, the game is shaping up almost exactly in their favor. Hammer Palmar, receive 0% of the heat for it, say "I am never voting iamp" and then ride off into the sunset on free ML on me or potential ML on DMB.

My feeling still is that DMB is objectively scummy, that her reads flip on me makes 0 fucking sense, the multiple slips/near-slips, and that stuff like the German thing/all of the dumbtells is just too much. However, it is counterbalanced by my having made basically the same exact "mistake" with CopCake. There is undeniably a non-zero chance that DMB is town, and if that is the case, then the game will have played out exactly as scum would want. And who was the scum that set up this situation, then? That's what this first proposed analysis was about.

And again, I see almost no way that DMB and DP are on a team together, unless their plan to spread scum around when she went to DP. However, around that time, Vivax was openly thirsting to lynch DP IIRC, so that would have been a really dumb plan. So, I find it more likely that DMB and DP can't both be scum.

I know that I'm not scum with DMB and that's the theory that several others have been pushing, so I know that town is going into an objectively wrong direction, too. That's why I felt like I had to do something, because I know that if town sentiment is "lynch DMB or Jealous, then lynch the other," that is an autoloss for town.


I was long unsure what aligment you could most likely have. I like to compare games from the people. Your old game (even when it was 8 years ago) made me think you are kinda Town, but I didn´t like how you were posting after the Koshi nk.
That was the point were I was more sure you could possibly be scum.
At the time were you and CC were the vote wagons. I was really not so sure about your aligment and I am not supposed to vote outside of the wagons otherwise I get shit on my head from Town.
I had to deside which one of you two I should vote, so I rather voted on CC who wanted to get out of the game and yes I thougt of her as town, but I was also unsure about you. So sorry to vote the one who really seemed sad in the game.
When there was the next lynch between you and Palmar, I already got so annoyed and paranoid about two wagons who are pushed by Dp again, that I didn´t want to vote any wagon pushed by him. And there happend the (Town)mistake that I tried to avoid one lynch before. Not voting outside of the wagons or I will get called scum.
I knew that voting outside will get me scumpoints. So my question is why should I make chaos here and getting more attantion instead of just voting Palmar or you?
After the lynch and the Koshi nightkill I was more pissed about my self because maybe I should have voted for you.

Also vivax changed his vote to cc because of dp pushing and asking us to vote CC. He was Town. I am Town. We were morons for listining to scumDP for this.



So you think the team is Rels + DP + me, then?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 22:48 GMT
#10833
On March 21 2024 07:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:46 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:40 DarthPunk wrote:
If dmb is mafia she would be bussed here 1000% of the time.



I am not bussing my teammates
Look back. I kinda tried to ignore my teammates. made a short read on rayn in a list post. Didn´t talk to him in thread. Just tried to talk to everbody else. Thats not how I played and how I would play

Thanks for clearing me again.


If that clears you it also clears me and implicates mz and JAT pretty seriously.
Worth remembering for after the flip.


It’s probably a wifom bomb though
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 22:49 GMT
#10834
On March 21 2024 07:48 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean, the iamp dp idea is frightening but I don't think that is very likely.

Part of me just Thinks jealous is trying to derail his partners wagon here.

It’s weird how he kind of called dmb town.

Yeah, I am also not sure that thought progress makes sense to me.
The whole premise of "people who hammer need to mafia" is quite questionable. As are all conclusions drawn from it.

It's just one possibility, I plan on doing more but work is demanding today.

It's one of the first I explored because it is indeed scary as mentioned above, and if it is the case, the game is shaping up almost exactly in their favor. Hammer Palmar, receive 0% of the heat for it, say "I am never voting iamp" and then ride off into the sunset on free ML on me or potential ML on DMB.

My feeling still is that DMB is objectively scummy, that her reads flip on me makes 0 fucking sense, the multiple slips/near-slips, and that stuff like the German thing/all of the dumbtells is just too much. However, it is counterbalanced by my having made basically the same exact "mistake" with CopCake. There is undeniably a non-zero chance that DMB is town, and if that is the case, then the game will have played out exactly as scum would want. And who was the scum that set up this situation, then? That's what this first proposed analysis was about.

And again, I see almost no way that DMB and DP are on a team together, unless their plan to spread scum around when she went to DP. However, around that time, Vivax was openly thirsting to lynch DP IIRC, so that would have been a really dumb plan. So, I find it more likely that DMB and DP can't both be scum.

I know that I'm not scum with DMB and that's the theory that several others have been pushing, so I know that town is going into an objectively wrong direction, too. That's why I felt like I had to do something, because I know that if town sentiment is "lynch DMB or Jealous, then lynch the other," that is an autoloss for town.


I was long unsure what aligment you could most likely have. I like to compare games from the people. Your old game (even when it was 8 years ago) made me think you are kinda Town, but I didn´t like how you were posting after the Koshi nk.
That was the point were I was more sure you could possibly be scum.
At the time were you and CC were the vote wagons. I was really not so sure about your aligment and I am not supposed to vote outside of the wagons otherwise I get shit on my head from Town.
I had to deside which one of you two I should vote, so I rather voted on CC who wanted to get out of the game and yes I thougt of her as town, but I was also unsure about you. So sorry to vote the one who really seemed sad in the game.
When there was the next lynch between you and Palmar, I already got so annoyed and paranoid about two wagons who are pushed by Dp again, that I didn´t want to vote any wagon pushed by him. And there happend the (Town)mistake that I tried to avoid one lynch before. Not voting outside of the wagons or I will get called scum.
I knew that voting outside will get me scumpoints. So my question is why should I make chaos here and getting more attantion instead of just voting Palmar or you?
After the lynch and the Koshi nightkill I was more pissed about my self because maybe I should have voted for you.

Also vivax changed his vote to cc because of dp pushing and asking us to vote CC. He was Town. I am Town. We were morons for listining to scumDP for this.



So you think the team is Rels + DP + me, then?


That’s what she has been saying
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 20 2024 22:50 GMT
#10835
On March 21 2024 07:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:46 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:40 DarthPunk wrote:
If dmb is mafia she would be bussed here 1000% of the time.



I am not bussing my teammates
Look back. I kinda tried to ignore my teammates. made a short read on rayn in a list post. Didn´t talk to him in thread. Just tried to talk to everbody else. Thats not how I played and how I would play

Thanks for clearing me again.


If that clears you it also clears me and implicates mz and JAT pretty seriously.
Worth remembering for after the flip.

Or - and that is more likely - it does not clear anyone. Because it is probably a lie.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 20 2024 22:51 GMT
#10836
On March 21 2024 07:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]
why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.


why the fuck do they not night kill. When somebody is this fucking townconfirmed they get nk.
Why he pushing us all the time to a town wagon for lynch?????
How can you not see that

DP/Rels


Stop saying that, its not true, I have a better fucking record than the person I am voting for, so why do you not scum read palmar for never voting for scum this game.


because palmar is just a fucking dick of town!
and I refuse to vote on any of your wagons


You're mafia then I guess.

Half the wagons I have pushed haven't even flipped.


you basiclly pushed on everybody

CC had the hardest time here
VE
trfel

I blame you for that.
You shoot you teammate because it make sense.
You voted oats because every other vote would be scum as hell
Not voting on a cop confirmed red one is scum as hell not other option.
So that does not make you town thats makes you scum for me

I will not vote on your wagons! Never
!

Ugh, but DMB says "I will never vote on your wagons" then at the first possible chance votes for me anyway. How are all of these discordant ideas capable of living inside one person and how does one read a person like that as anything but scummy?


Yeah because as Town you could not forgett who got nk few minutes before.
This made think of you as mafia.
This hole shit after we didn´t lynch you this made me suspioses about you


This makes no sense mafia are less likely to forget nk than town.


why that?
The first thing I do is to go back on the last nk. Reading this man again. Try to find out why koshi or whoever got night killed and try to get information out of it. Who would need him dead. Who was his last reads. Are his reads possibly good or just so bad the they kill him for making town to lynch his wrong reads ....
How the hell can you forgett the nk. It´s such importend to find out who scum is and to get more sure about the reads a townmember already has
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 20 2024 22:53 GMT
#10837
On March 21 2024 07:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:44 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:34 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean, the iamp dp idea is frightening but I don't think that is very likely.

Part of me just Thinks jealous is trying to derail his partners wagon here.

It’s weird how he kind of called dmb town.

Yeah, I am also not sure that thought progress makes sense to me.
The whole premise of "people who hammer need to mafia" is quite questionable. As are all conclusions drawn from it.

Also, I mean, does this movement from town make sense to you?

[image loading]


In theory it could be three scum just eating popcorn, but that would then have to be (assuming you are town) DMB, Rels, and MZ. Does that team sound plausible to you?

I wouldn't call that eating popcorn considering the time in which this happened. Also, I really do not know why you think iamp and dp have to be of the same alignment.

I mean, the remaining four players are the only ones who didn't change their vote, and none were potential lynch targets. So, that's basically eating popcorn.

Okay, so what alignments do you think make sense with this vote movement?

Various different ones. Obviously the easiest would be you are mafia with dmb and one of mz/dp. Just from the voting it obviously also could be iamp or Rels.
If you are town it can be dp + any of those too. I don't think the wagon was ever a realistic one. Tinfoil theory here is still that dp told dmb to bus him. That's why just looking at votes alone is quite useless.

Yea... Now that I am going through DMB's filter from that day, the way she went berserk feels overly dramatic as hell (quoted recently), just like yesterday's German.

I think that DMB wouldn't also try to bus a non-factor Rels at the same time, though. So I think Rels would be town there, unless scum's whole plan was to bus the entire game and somehow get away with (Oats on TTS, and DMB, DMB on Oats, DP on DMB and DMB on DP, etc.).


I already said it and I say it again.
Nobody suspected Rels. Nobody besides maybe Palmar talked about Rels. Rels were in such a safe postion that it would be so unnecessary of a scumDMB to make people pay attention on Rels.

You still have not reevaluated or justified that read after being told it is based on totally incorrect assumptions though.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 20 2024 22:55 GMT
#10838
On March 21 2024 07:48 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean, the iamp dp idea is frightening but I don't think that is very likely.

Part of me just Thinks jealous is trying to derail his partners wagon here.

It’s weird how he kind of called dmb town.

Yeah, I am also not sure that thought progress makes sense to me.
The whole premise of "people who hammer need to mafia" is quite questionable. As are all conclusions drawn from it.

It's just one possibility, I plan on doing more but work is demanding today.

It's one of the first I explored because it is indeed scary as mentioned above, and if it is the case, the game is shaping up almost exactly in their favor. Hammer Palmar, receive 0% of the heat for it, say "I am never voting iamp" and then ride off into the sunset on free ML on me or potential ML on DMB.

My feeling still is that DMB is objectively scummy, that her reads flip on me makes 0 fucking sense, the multiple slips/near-slips, and that stuff like the German thing/all of the dumbtells is just too much. However, it is counterbalanced by my having made basically the same exact "mistake" with CopCake. There is undeniably a non-zero chance that DMB is town, and if that is the case, then the game will have played out exactly as scum would want. And who was the scum that set up this situation, then? That's what this first proposed analysis was about.

And again, I see almost no way that DMB and DP are on a team together, unless their plan to spread scum around when she went to DP. However, around that time, Vivax was openly thirsting to lynch DP IIRC, so that would have been a really dumb plan. So, I find it more likely that DMB and DP can't both be scum.

I know that I'm not scum with DMB and that's the theory that several others have been pushing, so I know that town is going into an objectively wrong direction, too. That's why I felt like I had to do something, because I know that if town sentiment is "lynch DMB or Jealous, then lynch the other," that is an autoloss for town.


I was long unsure what aligment you could most likely have. I like to compare games from the people. Your old game (even when it was 8 years ago) made me think you are kinda Town, but I didn´t like how you were posting after the Koshi nk.
That was the point were I was more sure you could possibly be scum.
At the time were you and CC were the vote wagons. I was really not so sure about your aligment and I am not supposed to vote outside of the wagons otherwise I get shit on my head from Town.
I had to deside which one of you two I should vote, so I rather voted on CC who wanted to get out of the game and yes I thougt of her as town, but I was also unsure about you. So sorry to vote the one who really seemed sad in the game.
When there was the next lynch between you and Palmar, I already got so annoyed and paranoid about two wagons who are pushed by Dp again, that I didn´t want to vote any wagon pushed by him. And there happend the (Town)mistake that I tried to avoid one lynch before. Not voting outside of the wagons or I will get called scum.
I knew that voting outside will get me scumpoints. So my question is why should I make chaos here and getting more attantion instead of just voting Palmar or you?
After the lynch and the Koshi nightkill I was more pissed about my self because maybe I should have voted for you.

Also vivax changed his vote to cc because of dp pushing and asking us to vote CC. He was Town. I am Town. We were morons for listining to scumDP for this.



So you think the team is Rels + DP + me, then?


Pretty sure.
But I wouldn't put it past Dp to turn it around and try to make 2 townies the vote wagons in the last lynch. So there could be a litte chance that you are town just because I am getting so fucking paranoid about DP
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 22:55 GMT
#10839
On March 21 2024 07:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.


why the fuck do they not night kill. When somebody is this fucking townconfirmed they get nk.
Why he pushing us all the time to a town wagon for lynch?????
How can you not see that

DP/Rels


Stop saying that, its not true, I have a better fucking record than the person I am voting for, so why do you not scum read palmar for never voting for scum this game.


because palmar is just a fucking dick of town!
and I refuse to vote on any of your wagons


You're mafia then I guess.

Half the wagons I have pushed haven't even flipped.


you basiclly pushed on everybody

CC had the hardest time here
VE
trfel

I blame you for that.
You shoot you teammate because it make sense.
You voted oats because every other vote would be scum as hell
Not voting on a cop confirmed red one is scum as hell not other option.
So that does not make you town thats makes you scum for me

I will not vote on your wagons! Never
!

Ugh, but DMB says "I will never vote on your wagons" then at the first possible chance votes for me anyway. How are all of these discordant ideas capable of living inside one person and how does one read a person like that as anything but scummy?


Yeah because as Town you could not forgett who got nk few minutes before.
This made think of you as mafia.
This hole shit after we didn´t lynch you this made me suspioses about you


This makes no sense mafia are less likely to forget nk than town.


why that?
The first thing I do is to go back on the last nk. Reading this man again. Try to find out why koshi or whoever got night killed and try to get information out of it. Who would need him dead. Who was his last reads. Are his reads possibly good or just so bad the they kill him for making town to lynch his wrong reads ....
How the hell can you forgett the nk. It´s such importend to find out who scum is and to get more sure about the reads a townmember already has


Because scum have presumably been discussing the night kill in their discord. As you well know.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 22:56 GMT
#10840
On March 21 2024 07:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:48 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean, the iamp dp idea is frightening but I don't think that is very likely.

Part of me just Thinks jealous is trying to derail his partners wagon here.

It’s weird how he kind of called dmb town.

Yeah, I am also not sure that thought progress makes sense to me.
The whole premise of "people who hammer need to mafia" is quite questionable. As are all conclusions drawn from it.

It's just one possibility, I plan on doing more but work is demanding today.

It's one of the first I explored because it is indeed scary as mentioned above, and if it is the case, the game is shaping up almost exactly in their favor. Hammer Palmar, receive 0% of the heat for it, say "I am never voting iamp" and then ride off into the sunset on free ML on me or potential ML on DMB.

My feeling still is that DMB is objectively scummy, that her reads flip on me makes 0 fucking sense, the multiple slips/near-slips, and that stuff like the German thing/all of the dumbtells is just too much. However, it is counterbalanced by my having made basically the same exact "mistake" with CopCake. There is undeniably a non-zero chance that DMB is town, and if that is the case, then the game will have played out exactly as scum would want. And who was the scum that set up this situation, then? That's what this first proposed analysis was about.

And again, I see almost no way that DMB and DP are on a team together, unless their plan to spread scum around when she went to DP. However, around that time, Vivax was openly thirsting to lynch DP IIRC, so that would have been a really dumb plan. So, I find it more likely that DMB and DP can't both be scum.

I know that I'm not scum with DMB and that's the theory that several others have been pushing, so I know that town is going into an objectively wrong direction, too. That's why I felt like I had to do something, because I know that if town sentiment is "lynch DMB or Jealous, then lynch the other," that is an autoloss for town.


I was long unsure what aligment you could most likely have. I like to compare games from the people. Your old game (even when it was 8 years ago) made me think you are kinda Town, but I didn´t like how you were posting after the Koshi nk.
That was the point were I was more sure you could possibly be scum.
At the time were you and CC were the vote wagons. I was really not so sure about your aligment and I am not supposed to vote outside of the wagons otherwise I get shit on my head from Town.
I had to deside which one of you two I should vote, so I rather voted on CC who wanted to get out of the game and yes I thougt of her as town, but I was also unsure about you. So sorry to vote the one who really seemed sad in the game.
When there was the next lynch between you and Palmar, I already got so annoyed and paranoid about two wagons who are pushed by Dp again, that I didn´t want to vote any wagon pushed by him. And there happend the (Town)mistake that I tried to avoid one lynch before. Not voting outside of the wagons or I will get called scum.
I knew that voting outside will get me scumpoints. So my question is why should I make chaos here and getting more attantion instead of just voting Palmar or you?
After the lynch and the Koshi nightkill I was more pissed about my self because maybe I should have voted for you.

Also vivax changed his vote to cc because of dp pushing and asking us to vote CC. He was Town. I am Town. We were morons for listining to scumDP for this.



So you think the team is Rels + DP + me, then?


Pretty sure.
But I wouldn't put it past Dp to turn it around and try to make 2 townies the vote wagons in the last lynch. So there could be a litte chance that you are town just because I am getting so fucking paranoid about DP


You started the fucking wagon on jealous! I have been on you the whole time!!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 540 541 542 543 544 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 276
Nina 141
ViBE62
SpeCial 36
Nathanias 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12390
Artosis 450
NaDa 29
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever258
febbydoto28
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox481
Mew2King86
Other Games
summit1g6055
Grubby2708
Liquid`RaSZi2033
shahzam628
WinterStarcraft428
C9.Mang0285
JimRising 233
Trikslyr22
JuggernautJason4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie779
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 19m
INu's Battles
12h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 19m
OSC
23h 34m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.