• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:06
CEST 04:06
KST 11:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6813 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 544

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 542 543 544 545 546 555 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 20 2024 23:08 GMT
#10861
On March 21 2024 08:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 08:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
you pushed all the vote wagons
you are the reason why there are still mafia alive
you were so activ that nobody is thinking it´s possibole as mafia

3 mafia


I’m also why 2 mafia are dead.

You had nothing to do with oats death. Like, come on.

Yes I did I made sure town didn’t lose its damn mind and lynch ve instead.

Go read back. It was fucking close too.


so why didn´t you stop the Ve lynch?
you had even a vote on him and switched it back to cc

your are leading town here. You are the master of the thread. When you were saying stop lynching weak/bad town like DMB or Ve. Then why didn´t you stop that lynch.
You played often enough with Ve. You knew he get easy lynch with slow pushing. You even had a vote on him. You didn´t to a shit about that. You were like no no I am just for a CC lynch.
Fuck that shit you pushed the ve lynch slightly and stayed mostly on the CC vote because Ve is anyways so scummy that you don´t have to do much to get Town lynching him.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 20 2024 23:09 GMT
#10862
I'll be here for maybe 15-20 more minutes. I do not see this lynch changing at all though.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:09 GMT
#10863
On March 21 2024 08:08 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 08:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
you pushed all the vote wagons
you are the reason why there are still mafia alive
you were so activ that nobody is thinking it´s possibole as mafia

3 mafia


I’m also why 2 mafia are dead.

You had nothing to do with oats death. Like, come on.

Yes I did I made sure town didn’t lose its damn mind and lynch ve instead.

Go read back. It was fucking close too.


so why didn´t you stop the Ve lynch?
you had even a vote on him and switched it back to cc

your are leading town here. You are the master of the thread. When you were saying stop lynching weak/bad town like DMB or Ve. Then why didn´t you stop that lynch.
You played often enough with Ve. You knew he get easy lynch with slow pushing. You even had a vote on him. You didn´t to a shit about that. You were like no no I am just for a CC lynch.
Fuck that shit you pushed the ve lynch slightly and stayed mostly on the CC vote because Ve is anyways so scummy that you don´t have to do much to get Town lynching him.



I tried really hard to lynch cake over ve if you remember.

I wasn’t on the ve lynch at all.

But it wasn’t clear to me that he was not mafia either. Or too anyone that was town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:10 GMT
#10864
On March 21 2024 08:09 justanothertownie wrote:
I'll be here for maybe 15-20 more minutes. I do not see this lynch changing at all though.


If it does town deserves to lose tbh
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 20 2024 23:11 GMT
#10865
On March 21 2024 08:08 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 08:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
you pushed all the vote wagons
you are the reason why there are still mafia alive
you were so activ that nobody is thinking it´s possibole as mafia

3 mafia


I’m also why 2 mafia are dead.

You had nothing to do with oats death. Like, come on.

Yes I did I made sure town didn’t lose its damn mind and lynch ve instead.

Go read back. It was fucking close too.


so why didn´t you stop the Ve lynch?
you had even a vote on him and switched it back to cc

your are leading town here. You are the master of the thread. When you were saying stop lynching weak/bad town like DMB or Ve. Then why didn´t you stop that lynch.
You played often enough with Ve. You knew he get easy lynch with slow pushing. You even had a vote on him. You didn´t to a shit about that. You were like no no I am just for a CC lynch.
Fuck that shit you pushed the ve lynch slightly and stayed mostly on the CC vote because Ve is anyways so scummy that you don´t have to do much to get Town lynching him.

Suppose dp is town. How is he to know if VE is town when he is scummy? Or cake? Is he supposed to be all knowing because he has the most influence?
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 20 2024 23:47 GMT
#10866
On March 21 2024 08:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 08:08 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
you pushed all the vote wagons
you are the reason why there are still mafia alive
you were so activ that nobody is thinking it´s possibole as mafia

3 mafia


I’m also why 2 mafia are dead.

You had nothing to do with oats death. Like, come on.

Yes I did I made sure town didn’t lose its damn mind and lynch ve instead.

Go read back. It was fucking close too.


so why didn´t you stop the Ve lynch?
you had even a vote on him and switched it back to cc

your are leading town here. You are the master of the thread. When you were saying stop lynching weak/bad town like DMB or Ve. Then why didn´t you stop that lynch.
You played often enough with Ve. You knew he get easy lynch with slow pushing. You even had a vote on him. You didn´t to a shit about that. You were like no no I am just for a CC lynch.
Fuck that shit you pushed the ve lynch slightly and stayed mostly on the CC vote because Ve is anyways so scummy that you don´t have to do much to get Town lynching him.



I tried really hard to lynch cake over ve if you remember.

I wasn’t on the ve lynch at all.

But it wasn’t clear to me that he was not mafia either. Or too anyone that was town.


On March 11 2024 22:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

VisceraEyes (6): Rels, Justanothertownie, Koshi, Palmar, Vivax, iamperfection, Meapak_Ziphh, DarthPunk
CopCake (5): Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Vivax, die_meatbaby, VisceraEyes, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, DarthPunk
Jealous (1): Vivax
Palmar (1): VisceraEyes
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax
DarthPunk (0): Vivax

With 6 votes, VisceraEyes is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Tuesday, Mar 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




On March 13 2024 06:16 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m just assuming cake is town now.
You all can deal with her at mylo I don’t care anymore


okey read her as town and directly got back on her
On March 13 2024 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:

I blame everyone not on her wagon.


Him pushing the CC lynch and making Rels looking good because he know cc will flip green
wouldn´t make sense that rels and cc were mafia together
On March 12 2024 12:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Rels is mafia if cop is mafia btw



why can you not just give your read or do you have to wait until town make reads and you can see why they are making this read and simply adapt yourself
On March 13 2024 13:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
@dp do you think vivax could be mafia?


I don't want to answer this yet. See what people say first.


So when mafia flips then rels looks bad?
what happend after the cake flip?
Where you suspicious of Rels after the flip?
No you were not. You talked about Rels at the moment I told you and vivax that I am suspicious about the perfect filter...

On March 13 2024 14:29 DarthPunk wrote:


Yeah I think it’s more likely. I think your alignment is really important because if you are town some people look way worse.
Rels in particular also jealous to a certain extent.

If you are mafia, then koshi and perfection look worse for example.

What’s the most posts you ever had in a game cake?



What changed? Do I have another mafia game with another meta? You think this is my mafia meta right now?

On March 13 2024 17:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Actually I think DMB is just completely cleared.

With the multiple wagons forming on her from oats, the weird oats vote.

DMB looking town in her own right, plus meta differences.

You were voting rels after I told you why I don´t like the oracle but only for a half hour and this last senctence her. Why do I not fucking forget this senctence. Why do I have the feeling you told us already the truth
QUOTE]On March 15 2024 08:59 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 08:48 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:37 sandroba wrote:
I'm liking palmar more and more. His night posts read really genuine to me, maybe I'm a fool but I'm prob not going after palmar d2.
Marv had some paranoind behavior in the qt which has fully convinced me he is town.
I think these are the big question marks for people and I think they are both town.

By process of elimination here is what I'm at:
Likely mafia: ve + rels - both didn't care one bit about the lynch imo
Depending on TTS being mafia or town it leave us 2/3 mafia in this pile:
mz, jsl, jat, cop, dmb, slam

This is where I'm at.


Aside from sandro thinking JSL mafia at end of night at most we have this as slightly indicative of Rels.
Makes me a tad paranoid Jealous isn't among those but do I want to resort to NK wifom?

I'll accept shenannies onto Rels maybe.


I prefer a Rels lynch but I also realise that is going to trigger all your jealous and dp are partnered paranoia.




Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 20 2024 23:49 GMT
#10867
sadly I didn´t found the main post from Dp that I searched for were he was writing.
Town do not lynch any weak town because this will more likly get us to misslynch
So this is what you doeing right now. Makeing the next fucking misslynch with weaktown
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:52 GMT
#10868
On March 21 2024 08:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 08:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:08 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
you pushed all the vote wagons
you are the reason why there are still mafia alive
you were so activ that nobody is thinking it´s possibole as mafia

3 mafia


I’m also why 2 mafia are dead.

You had nothing to do with oats death. Like, come on.

Yes I did I made sure town didn’t lose its damn mind and lynch ve instead.

Go read back. It was fucking close too.


so why didn´t you stop the Ve lynch?
you had even a vote on him and switched it back to cc

your are leading town here. You are the master of the thread. When you were saying stop lynching weak/bad town like DMB or Ve. Then why didn´t you stop that lynch.
You played often enough with Ve. You knew he get easy lynch with slow pushing. You even had a vote on him. You didn´t to a shit about that. You were like no no I am just for a CC lynch.
Fuck that shit you pushed the ve lynch slightly and stayed mostly on the CC vote because Ve is anyways so scummy that you don´t have to do much to get Town lynching him.



I tried really hard to lynch cake over ve if you remember.

I wasn’t on the ve lynch at all.

But it wasn’t clear to me that he was not mafia either. Or too anyone that was town.


Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 22:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

VisceraEyes (6): Rels, Justanothertownie, Koshi, Palmar, Vivax, iamperfection, Meapak_Ziphh, DarthPunk
CopCake (5): Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Vivax, die_meatbaby, VisceraEyes, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, DarthPunk
Jealous (1): Vivax
Palmar (1): VisceraEyes
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax
DarthPunk (0): Vivax

With 6 votes, VisceraEyes is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Tuesday, Mar 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 06:16 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m just assuming cake is town now.
You all can deal with her at mylo I don’t care anymore


okey read her as town and directly got back on her
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:

I blame everyone not on her wagon.


Him pushing the CC lynch and making Rels looking good because he know cc will flip green
wouldn´t make sense that rels and cc were mafia together
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 12:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Rels is mafia if cop is mafia btw



why can you not just give your read or do you have to wait until town make reads and you can see why they are making this read and simply adapt yourself
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 13:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
@dp do you think vivax could be mafia?


I don't want to answer this yet. See what people say first.


So when mafia flips then rels looks bad?
what happend after the cake flip?
Where you suspicious of Rels after the flip?
No you were not. You talked about Rels at the moment I told you and vivax that I am suspicious about the perfect filter...

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 14:29 DarthPunk wrote:


Yeah I think it’s more likely. I think your alignment is really important because if you are town some people look way worse.
Rels in particular also jealous to a certain extent.

If you are mafia, then koshi and perfection look worse for example.

What’s the most posts you ever had in a game cake?



What changed? Do I have another mafia game with another meta? You think this is my mafia meta right now?

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 17:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Actually I think DMB is just completely cleared.

With the multiple wagons forming on her from oats, the weird oats vote.

DMB looking town in her own right, plus meta differences.

You were voting rels after I told you why I don´t like the oracle but only for a half hour and this last senctence her. Why do I not fucking forget this senctence. Why do I have the feeling you told us already the truth
QUOTE]On March 15 2024 08:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 08:48 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:37 sandroba wrote:
I'm liking palmar more and more. His night posts read really genuine to me, maybe I'm a fool but I'm prob not going after palmar d2.
Marv had some paranoind behavior in the qt which has fully convinced me he is town.
I think these are the big question marks for people and I think they are both town.

By process of elimination here is what I'm at:
Likely mafia: ve + rels - both didn't care one bit about the lynch imo
Depending on TTS being mafia or town it leave us 2/3 mafia in this pile:
mz, jsl, jat, cop, dmb, slam

This is where I'm at.


Aside from sandro thinking JSL mafia at end of night at most we have this as slightly indicative of Rels.
Makes me a tad paranoid Jealous isn't among those but do I want to resort to NK wifom?

I'll accept shenannies onto Rels maybe.


I prefer a Rels lynch but I also realise that is going to trigger all your jealous and dp are partnered paranoia.






There was a post that talked about how meta reading you based on one game was stupid.

I reflected on that and agreed, also your play dramatically differed since the time I made those posts.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:52 GMT
#10869
The cake is town stuff is taken out of context, I was butt hurt for not lynching her and was sulking. I didn;t actually think she was town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:53 GMT
#10870
The vivax stuff was a trap for scum and I didn't want to give the game away.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:55 GMT
#10871
I don't know what you are getting at there aside from demonstrating how reads change and develop over time.

For example, I once thought rels was mafia for TMI, now I think he is town. Things change.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 21 2024 00:00 GMT
#10872
On March 21 2024 08:55 DarthPunk wrote:
I don't know what you are getting at there aside from demonstrating how reads change and develop over time.

For example, I once thought rels was mafia for TMI, now I think he is town. Things change.

oh yeah rels has to be mafia when cake flips mafia..
ohhh if cake flips green rels has to be mafia...

4 hours between this two posts...
no reasons for that or why this would clear rels aligment
and switching from he has to be in her team to oh he defently is not with her in a team

there were no fucking reasons for you to chance you mind about this
There were no reasons that cakes aligment clears rels aligment
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 00:02 GMT
#10873
On March 21 2024 09:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 08:55 DarthPunk wrote:
I don't know what you are getting at there aside from demonstrating how reads change and develop over time.

For example, I once thought rels was mafia for TMI, now I think he is town. Things change.

oh yeah rels has to be mafia when cake flips mafia..
ohhh if cake flips green rels has to be mafia...

4 hours between this two posts...
no reasons for that or why this would clear rels aligment
and switching from he has to be in her team to oh he defently is not with her in a team

there were no fucking reasons for you to chance you mind about this
There were no reasons that cakes aligment clears rels aligment


The obvious thing is I thought both were true.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 21 2024 00:05 GMT
#10874
On March 21 2024 09:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 09:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:55 DarthPunk wrote:
I don't know what you are getting at there aside from demonstrating how reads change and develop over time.

For example, I once thought rels was mafia for TMI, now I think he is town. Things change.

oh yeah rels has to be mafia when cake flips mafia..
ohhh if cake flips green rels has to be mafia...

4 hours between this two posts...
no reasons for that or why this would clear rels aligment
and switching from he has to be in her team to oh he defently is not with her in a team

there were no fucking reasons for you to chance you mind about this
There were no reasons that cakes aligment clears rels aligment


The obvious thing is I thought both were true.


HOW would have cakes aligment cleard rels aligment in any fucking way?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 00:07 GMT
#10875
On March 21 2024 09:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 09:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 09:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:55 DarthPunk wrote:
I don't know what you are getting at there aside from demonstrating how reads change and develop over time.

For example, I once thought rels was mafia for TMI, now I think he is town. Things change.

oh yeah rels has to be mafia when cake flips mafia..
ohhh if cake flips green rels has to be mafia...

4 hours between this two posts...
no reasons for that or why this would clear rels aligment
and switching from he has to be in her team to oh he defently is not with her in a team

there were no fucking reasons for you to chance you mind about this
There were no reasons that cakes aligment clears rels aligment


The obvious thing is I thought both were true.


HOW would have cakes aligment cleard rels aligment in any fucking way?


obviously it wouldn't because I said he was mafia if she was green or red.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 21 2024 00:11 GMT
#10876
On March 21 2024 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 09:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 09:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 09:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:55 DarthPunk wrote:
I don't know what you are getting at there aside from demonstrating how reads change and develop over time.

For example, I once thought rels was mafia for TMI, now I think he is town. Things change.

oh yeah rels has to be mafia when cake flips mafia..
ohhh if cake flips green rels has to be mafia...

4 hours between this two posts...
no reasons for that or why this would clear rels aligment
and switching from he has to be in her team to oh he defently is not with her in a team

there were no fucking reasons for you to chance you mind about this
There were no reasons that cakes aligment clears rels aligment


The obvious thing is I thought both were true.


HOW would have cakes aligment cleard rels aligment in any fucking way?


obviously it wouldn't because I said he was mafia if she was green or red.


This just doesn´t make any sense
you were just trying to get Rels more towncreds for none available reasons
why would a TownDP to such a thing
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 21 2024 00:19 GMT
#10877
this game feels like the austrian government in 1940
And the votes I have to make in order not to look scummy feels like voting for russian president.
Something is very wrong in this game
Corruption... I want a lawyer
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 00:21 GMT
#10878
On March 21 2024 09:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 09:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 09:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 09:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:55 DarthPunk wrote:
I don't know what you are getting at there aside from demonstrating how reads change and develop over time.

For example, I once thought rels was mafia for TMI, now I think he is town. Things change.

oh yeah rels has to be mafia when cake flips mafia..
ohhh if cake flips green rels has to be mafia...

4 hours between this two posts...
no reasons for that or why this would clear rels aligment
and switching from he has to be in her team to oh he defently is not with her in a team

there were no fucking reasons for you to chance you mind about this
There were no reasons that cakes aligment clears rels aligment


The obvious thing is I thought both were true.


HOW would have cakes aligment cleard rels aligment in any fucking way?


obviously it wouldn't because I said he was mafia if she was green or red.


This just doesn´t make any sense
you were just trying to get Rels more towncreds for none available reasons
why would a TownDP to such a thing


Wasnt I calling him mafia at the time?

why is that town creds?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 21 2024 00:24 GMT
#10879
On March 21 2024 09:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 09:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 09:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 09:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 09:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:55 DarthPunk wrote:
I don't know what you are getting at there aside from demonstrating how reads change and develop over time.

For example, I once thought rels was mafia for TMI, now I think he is town. Things change.

oh yeah rels has to be mafia when cake flips mafia..
ohhh if cake flips green rels has to be mafia...

4 hours between this two posts...
no reasons for that or why this would clear rels aligment
and switching from he has to be in her team to oh he defently is not with her in a team

there were no fucking reasons for you to chance you mind about this
There were no reasons that cakes aligment clears rels aligment


The obvious thing is I thought both were true.


HOW would have cakes aligment cleard rels aligment in any fucking way?


obviously it wouldn't because I said he was mafia if she was green or red.


This just doesn´t make any sense
you were just trying to get Rels more towncreds for none available reasons
why would a TownDP to such a thing


Wasnt I calling him mafia at the time?

why is that town creds?

because you make it look like rels has to be town if cake is town and there were no reason that this two were playing together. Just doesn´t make sense for a downDP to do this.
No conection nothing in eithe filter what could let us think that they were playing togther. Just no reason that this would make sense. pointless reason that cakes flip would have told us anything about rels aligment
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 21 2024 00:30 GMT
#10880
And you no what. I don´t fucking care anymore
You played you scum game good but not good enough for me.
But you wish is getting true they lynching the last weak town.

This Town does not give any shit about what I post here.
This town is lost as fuck and does not accept that there is a reason why DMB is left and why he safed my for any earlier misslynch or chance to be on a vote wagon because I am looking so scummy lets be her the last and most importend misslynch.
This Town does not chance the votes and don´t give a fuck about what cases I make her

I accept my death and the end of the game and the loss for Town
But I want do die in honour and vote my main scumread
##Unvote
## Vote DarthPunk


Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 542 543 544 545 546 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16219
Rain 1489
GuemChi 915
sorry 43
NaDa 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
NeuroSwarm193
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 495
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1021
Mew2King87
Other Games
summit1g7639
JimRising 540
WinterStarcraft505
C9.Mang0140
ViBE119
ZombieGrub11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick600
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 189
• davetesta36
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt239
Other Games
• Scarra1123
• Shiphtur356
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 54m
INu's Battles
8h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 54m
OSC
20h 9m
Replay Cast
20h 54m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.