• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8009 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 507

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 505 506 507 508 509 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:52 GMT
#10121
On March 18 2024 10:50 iamperfection wrote:
whatever everyone can blame me if im wrong about palmar i guess.
Game isnt good for me hapa is right.


Yeah I am taking a break after this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:52 GMT
#10122
On March 18 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.


why the fuck do they not night kill. When somebody is this fucking townconfirmed they get nk.
Why he pushing us all the time to a town wagon for lynch?????
How can you not see that

because palmar is just a fucking dick of town!
DP/Rels


Stop saying that, its not true, I have a better fucking record than the person I am voting for, so why do you not scum read palmar for never voting for scum this game.

Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 01:53 GMT
#10123
MZ could switch but he‘s making me responsible for not lynching jealous.

What a man
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 01:53 GMT
#10124
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?

Might as well come clean about those reads I mentioned earlier.

I thought long and hard about it and I put both you and Vivax in my Pivot Tier.

The streets are red with townie blood. Under the leadership of Vivax and DP, we have only lynched town. When reason fails, we have to invert reason. So, either both of you are scum, or you are scum. You said so yourself, basically. So, the inverted world logic demands that you are scum.

If you're town, I'm sorry. If you're scum, masterfully played, but...
[image loading]
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:53 GMT
#10125
On March 18 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.


why the fuck do they not night kill. When somebody is this fucking townconfirmed they get nk.
Why he pushing us all the time to a town wagon for lynch?????
How can you not see that

DP/Rels


Stop saying that, its not true, I have a better fucking record than the person I am voting for, so why do you not scum read palmar for never voting for scum this game.


because palmar is just a fucking dick of town!
and I refuse to vote on any of your wagons
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 01:54 GMT
#10126
On March 18 2024 10:53 Vivax wrote:
MZ could switch but he‘s making me responsible for not lynching jealous.

What a man

BECAUSE I FUCKING TOLD YOU I WANTED PALMAR FROM THE START

Don't be mad at me that you wanted to rage lynch someone else.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 01:55 GMT
#10127
On March 18 2024 10:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:53 Vivax wrote:
MZ could switch but he‘s making me responsible for not lynching jealous.

What a man

BECAUSE I FUCKING TOLD YOU I WANTED PALMAR FROM THE START

Don't be mad at me that you wanted to rage lynch someone else.


Then lynch Palmar and be at peace ?

Don‘t you dare say Jealous isn‘t dying because of me when you have your vote elsewhere
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:55 GMT
#10128
On March 18 2024 10:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.


why the fuck do they not night kill. When somebody is this fucking townconfirmed they get nk.
Why he pushing us all the time to a town wagon for lynch?????
How can you not see that

DP/Rels


Stop saying that, its not true, I have a better fucking record than the person I am voting for, so why do you not scum read palmar for never voting for scum this game.


because palmar is just a fucking dick of town!
and I refuse to vote on any of your wagons


You're mafia then I guess.

Half the wagons I have pushed haven't even flipped.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:56 GMT
#10129
On March 18 2024 10:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.


why the fuck do they not night kill. When somebody is this fucking townconfirmed they get nk.
Why he pushing us all the time to a town wagon for lynch?????
How can you not see that

DP/Rels


Stop saying that, its not true, I have a better fucking record than the person I am voting for, so why do you not scum read palmar for never voting for scum this game.


because palmar is just a fucking dick of town!
and I refuse to vote on any of your wagons


vote on dps wagon and you will see it will be another Town...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2024 01:56 GMT
#10130
Day Five Vote Count

Palmar (4): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, DarthPunk
Jealous (3): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection, die_meatbaby, DarthPunk, Vivax
DarthPunk (2) : die_meatbaby, Jealous, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

With 4 votes, Palmar is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 01:56 GMT
#10131
MZ needs a scapegoat if Palmar flips town apparently.
I mean, he could just go to Jealous ?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 01:56 GMT
#10132
I'm not moving.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:57 GMT
#10133
On March 18 2024 10:56 Vivax wrote:
MZ needs a scapegoat if Palmar flips town apparently.
I mean, he could just go to Jealous ?


you don't get to push that anymore after the shit you just pulled.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:57 GMT
#10134
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

Crazy that this is coming back now only in the chaos minutes before the flip
It was explained multiple times but multiple people how it made sense
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 01:57 GMT
#10135
On March 18 2024 10:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:56 Vivax wrote:
MZ needs a scapegoat if Palmar flips town apparently.
I mean, he could just go to Jealous ?


you don't get to push that anymore after the shit you just pulled.


Move if you disagree. You‘re embarrassing yourself
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 01:58 GMT
#10136
On March 18 2024 10:56 Vivax wrote:
MZ needs a scapegoat if Palmar flips town apparently.
I mean, he could just go to Jealous ?

I don't need a scapegoat, I own this cradle to grave. I have no such concerns about Palmar flipping town. I'm just pointing out you can't be mad that Jealous isn't getting lynched instead.

Here's the deal Vivax, no matter Palmar's flip, I own it. You can lynch me tomorrow if he's somehow town bc at that point I don't even want to read the game.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:58 GMT
#10137
On March 18 2024 10:57 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

Crazy that this is coming back now only in the chaos minutes before the flip
It was explained multiple times but multiple people how it made sense


She is scum claiming pretty much.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:58 GMT
#10138
On March 18 2024 10:55 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.


why the fuck do they not night kill. When somebody is this fucking townconfirmed they get nk.
Why he pushing us all the time to a town wagon for lynch?????
How can you not see that

DP/Rels


Stop saying that, its not true, I have a better fucking record than the person I am voting for, so why do you not scum read palmar for never voting for scum this game.


because palmar is just a fucking dick of town!
and I refuse to vote on any of your wagons


You're mafia then I guess.

Half the wagons I have pushed haven't even flipped.


you basiclly pushed on everybody

CC had the hardest time here
VE
trfel

I blame you for that.
You shoot you teammate because it make sense.
You voted oats because every other vote would be scum as hell
Not voting on a cop confirmed red one is scum as hell not other option.
So that does not make you town thats makes you scum for me

I will not vote on your wagons! Never
!
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:58 GMT
#10139
On March 18 2024 10:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:56 Vivax wrote:
MZ needs a scapegoat if Palmar flips town apparently.
I mean, he could just go to Jealous ?


you don't get to push that anymore after the shit you just pulled.


Move if you disagree. You‘re embarrassing yourself


Trust me, I am not.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2024 02:00 GMT
#10140
Standby for night post
Prev 1 505 506 507 508 509 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1026
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Yoon 86
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
Sea.KH 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 16
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2670
Dendi1119
febbydoto37
Counter-Strike
fl0m3509
Fnx 675
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko937
B2W.Neo750
TKL 696
Livibee344
XBOCT265
ceh9260
Hui .225
Liquid`VortiX216
XaKoH 147
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• iopq 13
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3248
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
31m
Replay Cast
7h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 31m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.