• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:07
CEST 03:07
KST 10:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8454 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 506

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 504 505 506 507 508 555 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 01:46 GMT
#10101
On March 18 2024 10:44 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


You are voting with your scum read that is lock mafia according to you you realise?


Yeah because I feel awful after hammering on him all day.

You on the other hand gave me reason to feel less awful if I lynched you


Wait so you are doing this because I yelled at you?

You realise as mafia my strat is to pocket the townies right.

Whatever you want tho vivax.

Honestly.


No I took it personally that you manipulated me specifically into voting copcake.
And you didn‘t give a fuck about it afterwards.

So now you're trying to lynch him rather than your scumread who you now "feel bad for"?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:46 GMT
#10102
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:46 GMT
#10103
On March 18 2024 10:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:44 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


You are voting with your scum read that is lock mafia according to you you realise?


Yeah because I feel awful after hammering on him all day.

You on the other hand gave me reason to feel less awful if I lynched you


Wait so you are doing this because I yelled at you?

You realise as mafia my strat is to pocket the townies right.

Whatever you want tho vivax.

Honestly.


No I took it personally that you manipulated me specifically into voting copcake.
And you didn‘t give a fuck about it afterwards.

So now you're trying to lynch him rather than your scumread who you now "feel bad for"?


Its fucking ridiculous tbh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:47 GMT
#10104
DMB/Jealous/palmar calling it now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:47 GMT
#10105
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:48 GMT
#10106
On March 18 2024 10:26 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Jealous can you see dmb/DP/Rels now in this very moment ?
We have the technology, we can rebuild you.

I address this here:

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:12 Vivax wrote:
But I understand that cracking jokes while I‘m trying to lynch you could come across as the wrong intention.

Yea, I think I would have taken it better if the situation wasn't what it is. I honestly feel better about all this after you made a genuine joke and this post for my sake. Thanks.


Its really good English but it looks so similar to DPs style in certain posts that I think he could have written that.

Either way, what‘s your opinion on Oats‘ scumslip read of DMB ?
Don‘t you think he was a bit too sure of himself ?

For a long time I thought the opposite tbh. He voted her immediately on D2. According to Slam, it was within 13 seconds of Slam revealing Oats' alignment. To me that feels like it can't be a bus, therefore DMB has to be town. Here comes the WIFOM:

However, Rels introduced reasonable doubt into my thinking process when he pointed out that Oats had cased her for 24 hours. Maybe you and others can help me with the meta read here, but I don't think that is typical for scum: to start bussing with posts/reads and then votes on D1/N1 -> N2.

That being said, in one of my two scum games, I was bussed by HF and scum ended up winning in 3 days because of that IIRC. So, I know it does happen. Furthermore, we know Oats bussed TTS this game.

So, the team would have to be Oats, DMB, and Rels.

The problem with that is that Rels filter until page 22 (where I am at now) has been townie to me, DMB is now defending me and has been playing like CopCake 2.0 and is being defended by you and DP. I feel like this is just chaotic. Furthermore, Rels has been critical of DMB several times and supported others' reads of DMB = scum. Does scum team double bus DMB this way? Do scum!DMB and scum!Rels both make a Palmar lynch a reality by either voting for him or not voting for town!Jealous? FML.

TLDR: I think it may be plausible but it depends on whether this is in character for the parties involved and a more common practice than it feels like it would be. It also has far-reaching and WIFOMy implications.


Like yea, it is plausible. It would have to be well-orchestrated, which is something that I am sure DP and Oats are capable of, and Rels and DMB just have to sheep (no slight against Rels and DMB btw). Rels filter made me believe they are pretty dang town, though, and so does DMB's recent "no DP voting" push. However, not voting for either side of the current lynch pool could just be a great TvT ploy.

Fuck it.

##Unvote
##Vote: DarthPunk

lol what a twist
well that cements him as scum IMO
can't believe that could actually have a chance to work. Well, probably only if DP and I were both AFK
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:48 GMT
#10107
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB/Jealous/palmar calling it now.


DP/Rels/ ?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:48 GMT
#10108
On March 18 2024 10:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:44 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


You are voting with your scum read that is lock mafia according to you you realise?


Yeah because I feel awful after hammering on him all day.

You on the other hand gave me reason to feel less awful if I lynched you


Wait so you are doing this because I yelled at you?

You realise as mafia my strat is to pocket the townies right.

Whatever you want tho vivax.

Honestly.


No I took it personally that you manipulated me specifically into voting copcake.
And you didn‘t give a fuck about it afterwards.

So now you're trying to lynch him rather than your scumread who you now "feel bad for"?


Believe it or not.
I‘ll have to switch back to him for my win condition if I have to but I‘d still prefer DP
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:48 GMT
#10109
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB/Jealous/palmar calling it now.

Welcome to my world
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 01:49 GMT
#10110
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:49 GMT
#10111
On March 18 2024 10:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:26 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Jealous can you see dmb/DP/Rels now in this very moment ?
We have the technology, we can rebuild you.

I address this here:

On March 18 2024 09:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:12 Vivax wrote:
But I understand that cracking jokes while I‘m trying to lynch you could come across as the wrong intention.

Yea, I think I would have taken it better if the situation wasn't what it is. I honestly feel better about all this after you made a genuine joke and this post for my sake. Thanks.


Its really good English but it looks so similar to DPs style in certain posts that I think he could have written that.

Either way, what‘s your opinion on Oats‘ scumslip read of DMB ?
Don‘t you think he was a bit too sure of himself ?

For a long time I thought the opposite tbh. He voted her immediately on D2. According to Slam, it was within 13 seconds of Slam revealing Oats' alignment. To me that feels like it can't be a bus, therefore DMB has to be town. Here comes the WIFOM:

However, Rels introduced reasonable doubt into my thinking process when he pointed out that Oats had cased her for 24 hours. Maybe you and others can help me with the meta read here, but I don't think that is typical for scum: to start bussing with posts/reads and then votes on D1/N1 -> N2.

That being said, in one of my two scum games, I was bussed by HF and scum ended up winning in 3 days because of that IIRC. So, I know it does happen. Furthermore, we know Oats bussed TTS this game.

So, the team would have to be Oats, DMB, and Rels.

The problem with that is that Rels filter until page 22 (where I am at now) has been townie to me, DMB is now defending me and has been playing like CopCake 2.0 and is being defended by you and DP. I feel like this is just chaotic. Furthermore, Rels has been critical of DMB several times and supported others' reads of DMB = scum. Does scum team double bus DMB this way? Do scum!DMB and scum!Rels both make a Palmar lynch a reality by either voting for him or not voting for town!Jealous? FML.

TLDR: I think it may be plausible but it depends on whether this is in character for the parties involved and a more common practice than it feels like it would be. It also has far-reaching and WIFOMy implications.


Like yea, it is plausible. It would have to be well-orchestrated, which is something that I am sure DP and Oats are capable of, and Rels and DMB just have to sheep (no slight against Rels and DMB btw). Rels filter made me believe they are pretty dang town, though, and so does DMB's recent "no DP voting" push. However, not voting for either side of the current lynch pool could just be a great TvT ploy.

Fuck it.

##Unvote
##Vote: DarthPunk

lol what a twist
well that cements him as scum IMO
can't believe that could actually have a chance to work. Well, probably only if DP and I were both AFK


Adjust your vote then ?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 01:49 GMT
#10112
On March 18 2024 10:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:44 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


You are voting with your scum read that is lock mafia according to you you realise?


Yeah because I feel awful after hammering on him all day.

You on the other hand gave me reason to feel less awful if I lynched you


Wait so you are doing this because I yelled at you?

You realise as mafia my strat is to pocket the townies right.

Whatever you want tho vivax.

Honestly.


No I took it personally that you manipulated me specifically into voting copcake.
And you didn‘t give a fuck about it afterwards.

So now you're trying to lynch him rather than your scumread who you now "feel bad for"?

Vivax softening toward the end of this cycle is either masterful scum play or a soft signal of "I was pushing you to make you squirm but I don't think you're actually scum."

I'm betting on the latter.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:49 GMT
#10113
On March 18 2024 10:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:44 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


You are voting with your scum read that is lock mafia according to you you realise?


Yeah because I feel awful after hammering on him all day.

You on the other hand gave me reason to feel less awful if I lynched you


Wait so you are doing this because I yelled at you?

You realise as mafia my strat is to pocket the townies right.

Whatever you want tho vivax.

Honestly.


No I took it personally that you manipulated me specifically into voting copcake.
And you didn‘t give a fuck about it afterwards.

So now you're trying to lynch him rather than your scumread who you now "feel bad for"?


Believe it or not.
I‘ll have to switch back to him for my win condition if I have to but I‘d still prefer DP


You essentially managed to unlynch him over palmar your 'town read', so you are doing great so far.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2024 01:50 GMT
#10114
Day Five Vote Count

Palmar (4): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, DarthPunk
DarthPunk (3) : die_meatbaby, Jealous, Vivax
Jealous (2): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection, die_meatbaby, DarthPunk
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

With 4 votes, Palmar is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 01:50 GMT
#10115
On March 18 2024 10:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:44 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


You are voting with your scum read that is lock mafia according to you you realise?


Yeah because I feel awful after hammering on him all day.

You on the other hand gave me reason to feel less awful if I lynched you


Wait so you are doing this because I yelled at you?

You realise as mafia my strat is to pocket the townies right.

Whatever you want tho vivax.

Honestly.


No I took it personally that you manipulated me specifically into voting copcake.
And you didn‘t give a fuck about it afterwards.

So now you're trying to lynch him rather than your scumread who you now "feel bad for"?


Believe it or not.
I‘ll have to switch back to him for my win condition if I have to but I‘d still prefer DP

So you admit that voting DP is just out of rage and that you KNOW Jealous is a vote that actually pushes town wincon but you just had to try and pull some shenanigans. No wonder we haven't lynched scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:50 GMT
#10116
On March 18 2024 10:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.


why the fuck do they not night kill. When somebody is this fucking townconfirmed they get nk.
Why he pushing us all the time to a town wagon for lynch?????
How can you not see that
DP/Rels
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:50 GMT
#10117
On March 18 2024 10:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
he pushed trfel because Trfel is a good Townplayer as I saw in the last game
he pushed VE wagon because we looked scummy but he always does
he pushed CC wagon because she plays differnt and can not handle the dp discussions for dayss

he go a gun he shoot the non activ mafia, because he is useless anyways, so why not getting townreads for shooting his teammate. Thats insanse but insane enough for a scum DP

"he pushed trfel because Trfel is a good Townplayer as I saw in the last game" => stealing CopCake theory I see
"insane enough for a scum DP" => is it? I know it's a play that I would literally never do for instance, it's literally playing against your wincon. We could be in LYLO today instead of tomorrow
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 01:50 GMT
#10118
whatever everyone can blame me if im wrong about palmar i guess.
Game isnt good for me hapa is right.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:51 GMT
#10119
On March 18 2024 10:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

I scumread Palmar and Jealous and now you tbh.

No room in my PoE for DP even if I had questions about the RB which I don't bc we already beat that horse to death on D3.

You are actively trying to prevent either a person who is openly taunting the town as scum or a person who has aggressively slipped several times. I have no idea what vivax is doing but he's still town to me unfortunately, you on the other hand are actively trying to prevent two of my scumreads from getting lynched.


why the fuck do they not night kill. When somebody is this fucking townconfirmed they get nk.
Why he pushing us all the time to a town wagon for lynch?????
How can you not see that
DP/Rels


Stop saying that, its not true, I have a better fucking record than the person I am voting for, so why do you not scum read palmar for never voting for scum this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:52 GMT
#10120
On March 18 2024 10:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:48 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:44 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


You are voting with your scum read that is lock mafia according to you you realise?


Yeah because I feel awful after hammering on him all day.

You on the other hand gave me reason to feel less awful if I lynched you


Wait so you are doing this because I yelled at you?

You realise as mafia my strat is to pocket the townies right.

Whatever you want tho vivax.

Honestly.


No I took it personally that you manipulated me specifically into voting copcake.
And you didn‘t give a fuck about it afterwards.

So now you're trying to lynch him rather than your scumread who you now "feel bad for"?


Believe it or not.
I‘ll have to switch back to him for my win condition if I have to but I‘d still prefer DP

So you admit that voting DP is just out of rage and that you KNOW Jealous is a vote that actually pushes town wincon but you just had to try and pull some shenanigans. No wonder we haven't lynched scum.


I‘m back onto Jealous.
All you do is try like Rels to use whatever I do to paint me in a bad light.
Tells everyone more about yourselves than about me.
Prev 1 504 505 506 507 508 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15597
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
Doublelift5089
Other Games
summit1g8735
FrodaN3355
JimRising 646
PiGStarcraft441
KnowMe173
ViBE141
ArmadaUGS98
Mew2King77
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1304
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 54m
INu's Battles
10h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 54m
Replay Cast
21h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.