• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:37
CEST 22:37
KST 05:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7685 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 505

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 503 504 505 506 507 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:40 GMT
#10081
On March 18 2024 10:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:32 iamperfection wrote:
i dont think i can do this vivax. im weak


That‘s okay.
It just feels right.


Is jealous still mafia to you?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:40 GMT
#10082
Unvote:

Vote: Jealous

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 01:40 GMT
#10083
On March 18 2024 10:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Five Vote Count

Jealous (3): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection, die_meatbaby
Palmar (3): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous, DarthPunk
DarthPunk (3) : die_meatbaby, Jealous, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

With 3 votes, Jealous is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


No matter what happens, at least I can say that it was epic.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:40 GMT
#10084
he pushed trfel because Trfel is a good Townplayer as I saw in the last game
he pushed VE wagon because we looked scummy but he always does
he pushed CC wagon because she plays differnt and can not handle the dp discussions for dayss

he go a gun he shoot the non activ mafia, because he is useless anyways, so why not getting townreads for shooting his teammate. Thats insanse but insane enough for a scum DP
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 01:41 GMT
#10085
On March 18 2024 10:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Unvote:

Vote: Jealous


Fair.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 01:41 GMT
#10086
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:41 GMT
#10087
On March 18 2024 10:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Unvote:

Vote: Jealous


why?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:41 GMT
#10088
On March 18 2024 10:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
he pushed trfel because Trfel is a good Townplayer as I saw in the last game
he pushed VE wagon because we looked scummy but he always does
he pushed CC wagon because she plays differnt and can not handle the dp discussions for dayss

he go a gun he shoot the non activ mafia, because he is useless anyways, so why not getting townreads for shooting his teammate. Thats insanse but insane enough for a scum DP


When did I push the VE wagon?

go find the posts. I was on cake that day.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:41 GMT
#10089
On March 18 2024 10:41 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Unvote:

Vote: Jealous


why?


Because I would rather not die than someone in my poe die?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 01:42 GMT
#10090
On March 18 2024 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


You are voting with your scum read that is lock mafia according to you you realise?


Yeah because I feel awful after hammering on him all day.

You on the other hand gave me reason to feel less awful if I lynched you
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:42 GMT
#10091
I would prefer to lynch Palmar but you are all acting crazy, so here we are.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:43 GMT
#10092
On March 18 2024 10:42 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


You are voting with your scum read that is lock mafia according to you you realise?


Yeah because I feel awful after hammering on him all day.

You on the other hand gave me reason to feel less awful if I lynched you


Wait so you are doing this because I yelled at you?

You realise as mafia my strat is to pocket the townies right.

Whatever you want tho vivax.

Honestly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:44 GMT
#10093
All you lot are doing by trying to lynch me here is throwing the game because now out of the three of us mafia can pick the townie last minute.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:44 GMT
#10094
On March 18 2024 10:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
he pushed trfel because Trfel is a good Townplayer as I saw in the last game
he pushed VE wagon because we looked scummy but he always does
he pushed CC wagon because she plays differnt and can not handle the dp discussions for dayss

he go a gun he shoot the non activ mafia, because he is useless anyways, so why not getting townreads for shooting his teammate. Thats insanse but insane enough for a scum DP


When did I push the VE wagon?

go find the posts. I was on cake that day.


On March 11 2024 09:26 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

VisceraEyes (7): Rels, Justanothertownie, Koshi, Palmar, Vivax, iamperfection, Meapak_Ziphh, DarthPunk
CopCake (5): Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Vivax, die_meatbaby, VisceraEyes, CopCake, JacobStrangelove

Not Voting (1): Vivax

With 7 votes, VisceraEyes is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Tuesday, Mar 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



you changing your vote on both wagons always.... you were on cc back on ve back on cc
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 01:44 GMT
#10095
im voting palmar
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 01:44 GMT
#10096
On March 18 2024 10:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


You are voting with your scum read that is lock mafia according to you you realise?


Yeah because I feel awful after hammering on him all day.

You on the other hand gave me reason to feel less awful if I lynched you


Wait so you are doing this because I yelled at you?

You realise as mafia my strat is to pocket the townies right.

Whatever you want tho vivax.

Honestly.


No I took it personally that you manipulated me specifically into voting copcake.
And you didn‘t give a fuck about it afterwards.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 01:44 GMT
#10097
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

At this point if you don't think I'm scum then you might as well vote with me. We will have another chance at Palmar in the future, he won't be NK'd either way after this, and neither will I or DP if we survive this.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:45 GMT
#10098
On March 18 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
he pushed trfel because Trfel is a good Townplayer as I saw in the last game
he pushed VE wagon because we looked scummy but he always does
he pushed CC wagon because she plays differnt and can not handle the dp discussions for dayss

he go a gun he shoot the non activ mafia, because he is useless anyways, so why not getting townreads for shooting his teammate. Thats insanse but insane enough for a scum DP


When did I push the VE wagon?

go find the posts. I was on cake that day.


Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 09:26 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

VisceraEyes (7): Rels, Justanothertownie, Koshi, Palmar, Vivax, iamperfection, Meapak_Ziphh, DarthPunk
CopCake (5): Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Vivax, die_meatbaby, VisceraEyes, CopCake, JacobStrangelove

Not Voting (1): Vivax

With 7 votes, VisceraEyes is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Tuesday, Mar 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



you changing your vote on both wagons always.... you were on cc back on ve back on cc


Yeah I voted VE for a bit, but I didn't push that wagon, which is different and what you accuse me of.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:46 GMT
#10099
[QUOTE]On March 18 2024 10:44 iamperfection wrote:
im voting palmar[/QUOTE]

Thank god for reason.

Unvote:

Vote Palmar
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 01:46 GMT
#10100
im voting palmar i say again.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 503 504 505 506 507 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1657
RotterdaM1002
TaKeTV 231
IndyStarCraft 210
SteadfastSC188
ZombieGrub96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1657
RotterdaM 1002
MaxPax 227
IndyStarCraft 210
SteadfastSC 188
RuFF_SC2 128
ZombieGrub96
Nina 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2571
Shuttle 432
Mind 65
910 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1135
Fnx 704
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1017
Other Games
summit1g5282
Grubby2655
shahzam527
Beastyqt466
C9.Mang0202
ToD164
UpATreeSC50
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 184
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 27
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2694
League of Legends
• TFBlade443
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 23m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.