• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7982 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 503

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 501 502 503 504 505 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 01:18 GMT
#10041
On March 18 2024 10:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I hope I‘m right.
It‘d suck to ML him after copcake I‘d fall into catatonic coma.


pls not in my bed


It‘s already fallling apart you can just dump me on the floor
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 01:19 GMT
#10042
On March 18 2024 10:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Rels wrote:
Finally home, caught up about half way in the way home. Only one comment for now: Vivax you moron, I fucking hammered Jealous yesterday, and you're the only reason he's still alive!

With that out of my chest, carrying on with the catch up


that one is correct our Diamond Joe major behaves like a moron


But if I lynch Palmar here and if he flips town, am I unmoroned ?


did I tell you to lynch palmar?
no i didn´t


Tell me the lynch that raises my IQ then
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:20 GMT
#10043
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.

Say the person that literally has the power to save him right there right now
Why do you townread Palmar again?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 01:20 GMT
#10044
On March 18 2024 10:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.

Say the person that literally has the power to save him right there right now
Why do you townread Palmar again?

because she believes dp is scum.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:21 GMT
#10045
On March 18 2024 10:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.

Say the person that literally has the power to save him right there right now
Why do you townread Palmar again?


He behaves as the same dickhead as last game. and I refuse do vote on any wagon thats pushed and made by DP
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:21 GMT
#10046
On March 18 2024 10:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:07 Rels wrote:
Finally home, caught up about half way in the way home. Only one comment for now: Vivax you moron, I fucking hammered Jealous yesterday, and you're the only reason he's still alive!

With that out of my chest, carrying on with the catch up


DP could have asked you to switch, but he knew I‘m the one with the soft spot

I also made it clear I townread CopCake pretty hard at that point, and I don't tend to vote for my townreads ...
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 01:22 GMT
#10047
On March 18 2024 10:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.

Pretty much where I've been at


so you all just give up and accept that dp scum is to good with his Town wagons that he pushed and made us vote them?

lmfao no, I think Palmar and Jealous are scum, I just would rather lynch Palmar since he is actively taunting the thread.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 01:22 GMT
#10048
Jealous can you see dmb/DP/Rels now in this very moment ?
We have the technology, we can rebuild you.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:23 GMT
#10049
On March 18 2024 10:21 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:20 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.

Say the person that literally has the power to save him right there right now
Why do you townread Palmar again?


He behaves as the same dickhead as last game. and I refuse do vote on any wagon thats pushed and made by DP

Palmar you mean? Last game I've played with him where we were both town, I tunneled him during the last day, he correctly deduced I was town and managed to find the other scum, which we went on to lynch. Here, he's just floating around, he doesn't have a clear lynch, every post starts from a POE point of view ... so weak
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:23 GMT
#10050
On March 18 2024 09:52 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:12 Vivax wrote:
But I understand that cracking jokes while I‘m trying to lynch you could come across as the wrong intention.

Yea, I think I would have taken it better if the situation wasn't what it is. I honestly feel better about all this after you made a genuine joke and this post for my sake. Thanks.


Its really good English but it looks so similar to DPs style in certain posts that I think he could have written that.

Either way, what‘s your opinion on Oats‘ scumslip read of DMB ?
Don‘t you think he was a bit too sure of himself ?


He is just fucking idiot pushing weak Town. How long you playing this game? Is it you first one??? Should I explain you what fucking mafia did this game and why VE and CC are misslynced... You know why Trfel was misslynced. He plays differnent then the rest of here. Thats why you all scumreading him. Thats why fucking Town lynched Town this hole fucking game.

I know that you are having a moment here but I would like to point out that you only started calling me "weak Town" when you found out how many games I've played. Before that you didn't seem to have any verbalized judgment of my play as being scrubby. Furthermore, I've played with many of the people here before so they know I've been around a long time and I don't think they'd have any reason to assume I'm "noob" until I revealed my game count, which was well into today's push against me. So, I don't think the "kill noob towns" motif makes sense here, it's more like "noob towns look scummy af" and objectively speaking CC and VE both had significant issues with their play that could reasonably lead to a scum read IMO.


DP is making Town vs Town lynchs the hole game... most of the time he made all two vote wagons. I don´t trust this man anymore. I don´t vote on his wagons!! Thats the mean reason why I don´t want to vote on you.
And I already explaind why I voted CC even I thought of her as Town. But if she wants do die and ask me did that out of desperation because this Town plays here like Garbodor


Which wagons did I make town on town this game dmb specifically.

Because unless you have access to some information we don’t have then I can’t see how you could possibly think this


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:23 GMT
#10051
On March 18 2024 10:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Rels wrote:
Finally home, caught up about half way in the way home. Only one comment for now: Vivax you moron, I fucking hammered Jealous yesterday, and you're the only reason he's still alive!

With that out of my chest, carrying on with the catch up


that one is correct our Diamond Joe major behaves like a moron


But if I lynch Palmar here and if he flips town, am I unmoroned ?


did I tell you to lynch palmar?
no i didn´t


Tell me the lynch that raises my IQ then


get you fucking as on the pc and put some work in you reads if you are Town
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:24 GMT
#10052
On March 18 2024 10:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
and dp beeing non activ before a lynch is sus as hell


I told you all I had a physiotherapist appointment.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 01:24 GMT
#10053
On March 18 2024 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Jealous can you see dmb/DP/Rels now in this very moment ?
We have the technology, we can rebuild you.

Bro... how did we get here from you being dead set on Jealous.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:25 GMT
#10054
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I DIDNT PLAY IN THE GAME YOU LINKED
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 01:26 GMT
#10055
On March 18 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I DIDNT PLAY IN THE GAME YOU LINKED

she is saying jealous is playing like he did there here it has nothing to do with you
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 01:26 GMT
#10056
On March 18 2024 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Jealous can you see dmb/DP/Rels now in this very moment ?
We have the technology, we can rebuild you.

I address this here:

On March 18 2024 09:35 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:12 Vivax wrote:
But I understand that cracking jokes while I‘m trying to lynch you could come across as the wrong intention.

Yea, I think I would have taken it better if the situation wasn't what it is. I honestly feel better about all this after you made a genuine joke and this post for my sake. Thanks.


Its really good English but it looks so similar to DPs style in certain posts that I think he could have written that.

Either way, what‘s your opinion on Oats‘ scumslip read of DMB ?
Don‘t you think he was a bit too sure of himself ?

For a long time I thought the opposite tbh. He voted her immediately on D2. According to Slam, it was within 13 seconds of Slam revealing Oats' alignment. To me that feels like it can't be a bus, therefore DMB has to be town. Here comes the WIFOM:

However, Rels introduced reasonable doubt into my thinking process when he pointed out that Oats had cased her for 24 hours. Maybe you and others can help me with the meta read here, but I don't think that is typical for scum: to start bussing with posts/reads and then votes on D1/N1 -> N2.

That being said, in one of my two scum games, I was bussed by HF and scum ended up winning in 3 days because of that IIRC. So, I know it does happen. Furthermore, we know Oats bussed TTS this game.

So, the team would have to be Oats, DMB, and Rels.

The problem with that is that Rels filter until page 22 (where I am at now) has been townie to me, DMB is now defending me and has been playing like CopCake 2.0 and is being defended by you and DP. I feel like this is just chaotic. Furthermore, Rels has been critical of DMB several times and supported others' reads of DMB = scum. Does scum team double bus DMB this way? Do scum!DMB and scum!Rels both make a Palmar lynch a reality by either voting for him or not voting for town!Jealous? FML.

TLDR: I think it may be plausible but it depends on whether this is in character for the parties involved and a more common practice than it feels like it would be. It also has far-reaching and WIFOMy implications.


Like yea, it is plausible. It would have to be well-orchestrated, which is something that I am sure DP and Oats are capable of, and Rels and DMB just have to sheep (no slight against Rels and DMB btw). Rels filter made me believe they are pretty dang town, though, and so does DMB's recent "no DP voting" push. However, not voting for either side of the current lynch pool could just be a great TvT ploy.

Fuck it.

##Unvote
##Vote: DarthPunk
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:27 GMT
#10057
On March 18 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I DIDNT PLAY IN THE GAME YOU LINKED


It´s about j´s play not yours
He play there Town. Got almost lynched.
the reads, the way he make lists, shit mistakes, (drunk posts), its just to simular to his game here.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 01:27 GMT
#10058
On March 18 2024 10:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Jealous can you see dmb/DP/Rels now in this very moment ?
We have the technology, we can rebuild you.

Bro... how did we get here from you being dead set on Jealous.


Even if he‘s mafia I feel guilty.
Don‘t want him to go. He‘s so fluffy and caseable.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:28 GMT
#10059
On March 18 2024 10:26 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Jealous can you see dmb/DP/Rels now in this very moment ?
We have the technology, we can rebuild you.

I address this here:

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:12 Vivax wrote:
But I understand that cracking jokes while I‘m trying to lynch you could come across as the wrong intention.

Yea, I think I would have taken it better if the situation wasn't what it is. I honestly feel better about all this after you made a genuine joke and this post for my sake. Thanks.


Its really good English but it looks so similar to DPs style in certain posts that I think he could have written that.

Either way, what‘s your opinion on Oats‘ scumslip read of DMB ?
Don‘t you think he was a bit too sure of himself ?

For a long time I thought the opposite tbh. He voted her immediately on D2. According to Slam, it was within 13 seconds of Slam revealing Oats' alignment. To me that feels like it can't be a bus, therefore DMB has to be town. Here comes the WIFOM:

However, Rels introduced reasonable doubt into my thinking process when he pointed out that Oats had cased her for 24 hours. Maybe you and others can help me with the meta read here, but I don't think that is typical for scum: to start bussing with posts/reads and then votes on D1/N1 -> N2.

That being said, in one of my two scum games, I was bussed by HF and scum ended up winning in 3 days because of that IIRC. So, I know it does happen. Furthermore, we know Oats bussed TTS this game.

So, the team would have to be Oats, DMB, and Rels.

The problem with that is that Rels filter until page 22 (where I am at now) has been townie to me, DMB is now defending me and has been playing like CopCake 2.0 and is being defended by you and DP. I feel like this is just chaotic. Furthermore, Rels has been critical of DMB several times and supported others' reads of DMB = scum. Does scum team double bus DMB this way? Do scum!DMB and scum!Rels both make a Palmar lynch a reality by either voting for him or not voting for town!Jealous? FML.

TLDR: I think it may be plausible but it depends on whether this is in character for the parties involved and a more common practice than it feels like it would be. It also has far-reaching and WIFOMy implications.


Like yea, it is plausible. It would have to be well-orchestrated, which is something that I am sure DP and Oats are capable of, and Rels and DMB just have to sheep (no slight against Rels and DMB btw). Rels filter made me believe they are pretty dang town, though, and so does DMB's recent "no DP voting" push. However, not voting for either side of the current lynch pool could just be a great TvT ploy.

Fuck it.

##Unvote
##Vote: DarthPunk


Loll wtf is this?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:28 GMT
#10060
On March 18 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I DIDNT PLAY IN THE GAME YOU LINKED


do you get nervous now while i am voting on you? nobody is voting with me. So sadly you are still alive until the next lynch. read the thread!
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 501 502 503 504 505 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 580
Hyuk 467
Leta 86
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 850
Other Games
summit1g9526
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King64
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1005
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Rush1359
• Lourlo1004
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 44m
INu's Battles
6h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 44m
Replay Cast
17h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.