• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:56
CEST 22:56
KST 05:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7821 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 502

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 500 501 502 503 504 555 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 00:57 GMT
#10021
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.

Pretty much where I've been at
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:00 GMT
#10022
On March 18 2024 09:56 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:52 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:12 Vivax wrote:
But I understand that cracking jokes while I‘m trying to lynch you could come across as the wrong intention.

Yea, I think I would have taken it better if the situation wasn't what it is. I honestly feel better about all this after you made a genuine joke and this post for my sake. Thanks.


Its really good English but it looks so similar to DPs style in certain posts that I think he could have written that.

Either way, what‘s your opinion on Oats‘ scumslip read of DMB ?
Don‘t you think he was a bit too sure of himself ?


He is just fucking idiot pushing weak Town. How long you playing this game? Is it you first one??? Should I explain you what fucking mafia did this game and why VE and CC are misslynced... You know why Trfel was misslynced. He plays differnent then the rest of here. Thats why you all scumreading him. Thats why fucking Town lynched Town this hole fucking game.

I know that you are having a moment here but I would like to point out that you only started calling me "weak Town" when you found out how many games I've played. Before that you didn't seem to have any verbalized judgment of my play as being scrubby. Furthermore, I've played with many of the people here before so they know I've been around a long time and I don't think they'd have any reason to assume I'm "noob" until I revealed my game count, which was well into today's push against me. So, I don't think the "kill noob towns" motif makes sense here, it's more like "noob towns look scummy af" and objectively speaking CC and VE both had significant issues with their play that could reasonably lead to a scum read IMO.


DP is making Town vs Town lynchs the hole game... most of the time he made all two vote wagons. I don´t trust this man anymore. I don´t vote on his wagons!! Thats the mean reason why I don´t want to vote on you.
And I already explaind why I voted CC even I thought of her as Town. But if she wants do die and ask me did that out of desperation because this Town plays here like Garbodor

For what it's worth, I support you not voting for either wagon, and not even because I am one of them. I think that people should vote for their read for the most part (obvious exceptions apply, like Oats). I believe the same thing IRL regarding 3rd party candidates.


I voted for oats, because it made sense. A cop reads him... when somebody doesn´t lynch oats directly after that he is either missing brain cells or is scum.
I voted JAT over trfel because I really hoped that maybe less people would vote Trfl, because his last Town game was really nice.
I voted CC over you because she wished do die.
And I will not vote any other DP wagon because this man should already be that from mafia when he would be Town!
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:02 GMT
#10023
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:03 GMT
#10024
On March 18 2024 09:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.

Pretty much where I've been at


so you all just give up and accept that dp scum is to good with his Town wagons that he pushed and made us vote them?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:04 GMT
#10025
and dp beeing non activ before a lynch is sus as hell
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 01:07 GMT
#10026
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 01:07 GMT
#10027
Finally home, caught up about half way in the way home. Only one comment for now: Vivax you moron, I fucking hammered Jealous yesterday, and you're the only reason he's still alive!

With that out of my chest, carrying on with the catch up
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 01:09 GMT
#10028
On March 18 2024 10:07 Rels wrote:
Finally home, caught up about half way in the way home. Only one comment for now: Vivax you moron, I fucking hammered Jealous yesterday, and you're the only reason he's still alive!

With that out of my chest, carrying on with the catch up


DP could have asked you to switch, but he knew I‘m the one with the soft spot
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:11 GMT
#10029
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:14 GMT
#10030
why you fucking refuse do invest 10 min on your scumread here???
you still have 45 mins left until the lynch
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 01:14 GMT
#10031
On March 18 2024 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:24 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous can you do a list like palmar please .


"A list of how effective/influential/loud/central people that are alive have been over the course of the game"

Top tier:
DP, Vivax

Mid tier:
Iamp, Jat, Jealous,

Mid-low:
MZ

Low tier:
Palmar, Rels, DMB


I kind of just want your reads.

Shoulda said so tbh. I started drafting a list, but realized that due to recent developments, it might be wiser for me to not be so explicit with who I think is town or not. At this point I think I'd be working against town wincon by giving scum my reads. I have a post prepped for just before lynch saved on my phone, and if it seems likely that I'll be lynched, I'll post it. In there you will have some info about my current reads.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 01:15 GMT
#10032
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
Grack already told us he‘s scum either way

???
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 01:15 GMT
#10033
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I hope I‘m right.
It‘d suck to ML him after copcake I‘d fall into catatonic coma.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 01:16 GMT
#10034
On March 18 2024 10:15 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
Grack already told us he‘s scum either way

???


The night post when JS died is a gif of a

Dark Penguin
DP
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 01:16 GMT
#10035
On March 18 2024 10:15 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
Grack already told us he‘s scum either way

???

in the jsl flip there is a dark penguin
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:16 GMT
#10036
On March 18 2024 10:07 Rels wrote:
Finally home, caught up about half way in the way home. Only one comment for now: Vivax you moron, I fucking hammered Jealous yesterday, and you're the only reason he's still alive!

With that out of my chest, carrying on with the catch up


that one is correct our Diamond Joe major behaves like a moron
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 01:17 GMT
#10037
On February 22 2024 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:

Clues:
The role PMs and day/night posts are purely flavor text. There are no clues.

but of course
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 01:17 GMT
#10038
On March 18 2024 10:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:07 Rels wrote:
Finally home, caught up about half way in the way home. Only one comment for now: Vivax you moron, I fucking hammered Jealous yesterday, and you're the only reason he's still alive!

With that out of my chest, carrying on with the catch up


that one is correct our Diamond Joe major behaves like a moron


But if I lynch Palmar here and if he flips town, am I unmoroned ?
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:17 GMT
#10039
On March 18 2024 10:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I hope I‘m right.
It‘d suck to ML him after copcake I‘d fall into catatonic coma.


pls not in my bed
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:18 GMT
#10040
On March 18 2024 10:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Rels wrote:
Finally home, caught up about half way in the way home. Only one comment for now: Vivax you moron, I fucking hammered Jealous yesterday, and you're the only reason he's still alive!

With that out of my chest, carrying on with the catch up


that one is correct our Diamond Joe major behaves like a moron


But if I lynch Palmar here and if he flips town, am I unmoroned ?


did I tell you to lynch palmar?
no i didn´t
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 500 501 502 503 504 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O91
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason148
BRAT_OK 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1018
ZZZero.O 91
Hyun 40
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift3904
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
Fnx 870
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6389
Other Games
summit1g8144
FrodaN2737
B2W.Neo745
ToD256
KnowMe192
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1490
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• StrangeGG 37
• musti20045 15
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• blackmanpl 15
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1171
• Shiphtur215
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 4m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.