• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:40
CEST 08:40
KST 15:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8588 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 500

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 498 499 500 501 502 555 Next
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 00:09 GMT
#9981
On March 18 2024 09:05 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 08:44 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 08:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 08:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:33 Rels wrote:
My mind is here:

Scum
VE is almost confirmed scum IMO. My scumread started at the fake anger against rayn D1 (or N1? But I think D1), but the rest of his play since then is just an admission of being scum.

CC this cycle has been really, really scummy with her play. Martyring but still hanging out with no real objective and mainly discussing roles and KP targets. It really feels like a mafia that know they will be lynched but also know they have to participate in order to not play against their wincon

DMB has already been very scummy. I know she's has been scumread a lot s town, but the points that I think is not correlated to her style are her entrance where she spoke only in general terms until she was called out on it(I know at least by me, maybe others too), and the dumbtell in particular that looked very forced. Also was not a fan on how she behaved when marv/DP pushed her yesterday. I still haven't had the time to read one of her towngame, that's something that I will need to do

Jealous I hated a few posts from them. Already summarized it for marv yesterday, but basically, I have the feeling that his big posts are there to be townie / believable, not there because they're genuine. Contrary to some other takes I've seen, I didn't find anything particularly townie about them, if we exclude activity. I might be wrong, but I think his take on Vivax earlier was the first time he posted something that really resonated with me, and it was not even alignment related

--
[town]Town[/town]
JAT I've thought was townie for a while for some of his posts and analyses N1, but TBH this is becoming to become weaker and weaker. I can't remember anything they've done lately - I know they've been somewhat active, but can't remember a single thing that influenced my reads. Probably the weakest of my townreads.

Koshi is someone that I thought multiple times was falling off, but actually hit a sprea of posts after catching up and thought once again he was being extremely townie with the way he thought and jumped from idea to idea. Very strong townread.

Palmar, just quoted my reasonning to MZ earlier, really, really don't think he makes those dumbtells as an experienced player. I know dumbtell are always tempting as scum, but this feels like too much, especially in this game where people are being scumread for dumbtells already. I also really liked his last list post (last in the part of the game I've read, haven't read the last 24 hours).

DP is super, super town, in addition to actually having played against their wincon if they're scum by shooting a partner instead of a scummy townie.

MZ has been so doubtful and involved in D2 when there was no reason to, very very strong townread.

iamperfection is a somewhat strong townread. I actualy never filtered him so I'm probably missing a bunch of his posts, but several times, he posted stuff that was either a great find or exactly what I thought at the time.

Vivax is JK. If he's scum and we really have no other protective role, I'm blaming balance there.

JSL is confirmed town.

13 players so I'm missing someone.
Whelp I guess it's me lol

I'm going through Rels filter and he isn't quite the clairvoyant that D1 made him out to be.

To be quite honest, at this point (12 pages), I have to think Rels is more likely town than scum. Yes, he hasn't had much presence, but I also don't think a person welcomed in this community would be such a piece of shit that they would leverage their daughter's health to explain away inactivity. Not that that in itself is AI, but at least there is a reason I believe.

With the activity question out of the way, I think I just didn't give Rels enough credit for their posting. They are clearly invested, their takes are generally sensible with a few exceptions. What I see is a consistent player who isn't shying away from making reads unprompted.

I'm upgrading Rels to townread, but I will finish their filter first to see if there are any irregularities.


DP is that you writing this again.
This isn't Jealous english

Genuinely curious as to what you find characteristic of DP!English and Jealous!English.


DP english is laconic and orderly.
Yours is more like a coked up porn show

The fuck?

This is straight up character assassination. I'm speechless.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 00:10 GMT
#9982
On March 18 2024 09:09 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:05 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 08:44 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 08:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 08:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:33 Rels wrote:
My mind is here:

Scum
VE is almost confirmed scum IMO. My scumread started at the fake anger against rayn D1 (or N1? But I think D1), but the rest of his play since then is just an admission of being scum.

CC this cycle has been really, really scummy with her play. Martyring but still hanging out with no real objective and mainly discussing roles and KP targets. It really feels like a mafia that know they will be lynched but also know they have to participate in order to not play against their wincon

DMB has already been very scummy. I know she's has been scumread a lot s town, but the points that I think is not correlated to her style are her entrance where she spoke only in general terms until she was called out on it(I know at least by me, maybe others too), and the dumbtell in particular that looked very forced. Also was not a fan on how she behaved when marv/DP pushed her yesterday. I still haven't had the time to read one of her towngame, that's something that I will need to do

Jealous I hated a few posts from them. Already summarized it for marv yesterday, but basically, I have the feeling that his big posts are there to be townie / believable, not there because they're genuine. Contrary to some other takes I've seen, I didn't find anything particularly townie about them, if we exclude activity. I might be wrong, but I think his take on Vivax earlier was the first time he posted something that really resonated with me, and it was not even alignment related

--
[town]Town[/town]
JAT I've thought was townie for a while for some of his posts and analyses N1, but TBH this is becoming to become weaker and weaker. I can't remember anything they've done lately - I know they've been somewhat active, but can't remember a single thing that influenced my reads. Probably the weakest of my townreads.

Koshi is someone that I thought multiple times was falling off, but actually hit a sprea of posts after catching up and thought once again he was being extremely townie with the way he thought and jumped from idea to idea. Very strong townread.

Palmar, just quoted my reasonning to MZ earlier, really, really don't think he makes those dumbtells as an experienced player. I know dumbtell are always tempting as scum, but this feels like too much, especially in this game where people are being scumread for dumbtells already. I also really liked his last list post (last in the part of the game I've read, haven't read the last 24 hours).

DP is super, super town, in addition to actually having played against their wincon if they're scum by shooting a partner instead of a scummy townie.

MZ has been so doubtful and involved in D2 when there was no reason to, very very strong townread.

iamperfection is a somewhat strong townread. I actualy never filtered him so I'm probably missing a bunch of his posts, but several times, he posted stuff that was either a great find or exactly what I thought at the time.

Vivax is JK. If he's scum and we really have no other protective role, I'm blaming balance there.

JSL is confirmed town.

13 players so I'm missing someone.
Whelp I guess it's me lol

I'm going through Rels filter and he isn't quite the clairvoyant that D1 made him out to be.

To be quite honest, at this point (12 pages), I have to think Rels is more likely town than scum. Yes, he hasn't had much presence, but I also don't think a person welcomed in this community would be such a piece of shit that they would leverage their daughter's health to explain away inactivity. Not that that in itself is AI, but at least there is a reason I believe.

With the activity question out of the way, I think I just didn't give Rels enough credit for their posting. They are clearly invested, their takes are generally sensible with a few exceptions. What I see is a consistent player who isn't shying away from making reads unprompted.

I'm upgrading Rels to townread, but I will finish their filter first to see if there are any irregularities.


DP is that you writing this again.
This isn't Jealous english

Genuinely curious as to what you find characteristic of DP!English and Jealous!English.


DP english is laconic and orderly.
Yours is more like a coked up porn show

The fuck?

This is straight up character assassination. I'm speechless.


Take it with an ounce of humor.
VE‘s signature didn‘t come from nowhere.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 00:12 GMT
#9983
On March 18 2024 09:06 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 08:38 Vivax wrote:
Ah well.
Palmar isn't mafia.

DMB Jealous DP final answer.

Why you changed you read on me?


I think Oats wanted to throw you under the bus


Oats saw the town dmb who plays strange, not playing since decades... and the only chance he had to not getting lynched is to get Town to lynch weak Town... as mafia did anyways thats why VE, CC, maybe even J and me not getting NK. Don´t kill bad Town in the night, better get Town to lynch them... Thats how it worked the hole game. You should seriously try to untunnel J for a moment and make a other team or stay on J maybe you are right. But when you just tunnel him since days and I don´t trust anyother person here then I will not vote on him, because I think you are just tunneld and mafia push the wagon on him because he plays bad as well.
Better question on you WHY IS DP STILL ALIVE????????????????????????????????????????????????
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 00:12 GMT
#9984
But I understand that cracking jokes while I‘m trying to lynch you could come across as the wrong intention.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 00:14 GMT
#9985
On March 18 2024 09:08 Vivax wrote:
Is iamperfection around?
Guy also reminds me of two players from other sites

what
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 00:15 GMT
#9986
On March 18 2024 09:12 Vivax wrote:
But I understand that cracking jokes while I‘m trying to lynch you could come across as the wrong intention.

Yea, I think I would have taken it better if the situation wasn't what it is. I honestly feel better about all this after you made a genuine joke and this post for my sake. Thanks.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 00:20 GMT
#9987
On March 18 2024 09:15 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:12 Vivax wrote:
But I understand that cracking jokes while I‘m trying to lynch you could come across as the wrong intention.

Yea, I think I would have taken it better if the situation wasn't what it is. I honestly feel better about all this after you made a genuine joke and this post for my sake. Thanks.


Its really good English but it looks so similar to DPs style in certain posts that I think he could have written that.

Either way, what‘s your opinion on Oats‘ scumslip read of DMB ?
Don‘t you think he was a bit too sure of himself ?
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 00:20 GMT
#9988
On March 18 2024 06:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:06 Jealous wrote:
I think Palmar + DMB could be a thing. I get lynched, DMB has their hands clean because they didn't help ML a townie while effectively saving Palmar with a non-vote.

Can't work out if that makes Vivax impossible as the 3rd or if it's still possible. Don't think it can be DP because DMB has been constantly reminding us that he could be scum who shot TTS for town cred.


If you die and flip town I promise to vote dmb


Why am I fucking scum???
It´s scummy that I voted CC even when I was thinking of her as Town because thats scummy... (And there were a personal reason for that) Now I don´t vote the wagons, because I have the same problem. I don´t think thats possibole scum so I vote Dp and now I am scum again? Wtf should I do that you guys call me fucking Town as I am?? Should I just say oh yes thats scum i vote them and don´t speak out my actuall thoughts on the voting wagons? Or should I just vote myself like town did it in the game?? what the fuck is wrong here? I don´t like the two wagons. I don´t want to vote them. What else should I do?? Should I vote again on somebody were I think he could more likly flip Town?? Is this what you guys want. Because when that is the reason why you scumreading me then you all just stupid noobs regardless of your aligments...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 00:22 GMT
#9989
On March 18 2024 09:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:12 Vivax wrote:
But I understand that cracking jokes while I‘m trying to lynch you could come across as the wrong intention.

Yea, I think I would have taken it better if the situation wasn't what it is. I honestly feel better about all this after you made a genuine joke and this post for my sake. Thanks.


Its really good English but it looks so similar to DPs style in certain posts that I think he could have written that.

Either way, what‘s your opinion on Oats‘ scumslip read of DMB ?
Don‘t you think he was a bit too sure of himself ?


He is just fucking idiot pushing weak Town. How long you playing this game? Is it you first one??? Should I explain you what fucking mafia did this game and why VE and CC are misslynced... You know why Trfel was misslynced. He plays differnent then the rest of here. Thats why you all scumreading him. Thats why fucking Town lynched Town this hole fucking game.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 00:24 GMT
#9990
who are his teammates then dmb
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 00:25 GMT
#9991
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie


This is very similar to Oats vote actually.

‚I don‘t think Trfel is scum, I‘ll just vote his CW I don‘t have an opinion on‘
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 00:25 GMT
#9992
And how can you guys all believe that DP is Town after all this shit what happend?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 00:27 GMT
#9993
On March 18 2024 09:25 die_meatbaby wrote:
And how can you guys all believe that DP is Town after all this shit what happend?


I understand you but basically DP has a big e-penis since the shot and the only chance to lynch him is to wear him out by attrition and focus on his teammates first.

It gets smaller every night he is alive
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 00:28 GMT
#9994
On March 18 2024 09:25 die_meatbaby wrote:
And how can you guys all believe that DP is Town after all this shit what happend?

and did you not read early today? clearly both me and vivax are entertaining the thought as a possibility.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 00:29 GMT
#9995
On March 18 2024 07:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:39 Vivax wrote:
DMB why are you ninjavoting DP.
For the love of god please stay on Jealous. I can't handle so many betrayals.

I don't want to lynch jealous! Rels or dp... who do you want?

Neither of these lynches are going to happen today, who is the third scum? Why do you ask who vivax wants? It's abundantly clear he wants Jealous.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 00:29 GMT
#9996
On March 18 2024 09:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie


This is very similar to Oats vote actually.

‚I don‘t think Trfel is scum, I‘ll just vote his CW I don‘t have an opinion on‘



Here you have the fucking example
I vote on one of the two wagons even when I didn´t like both wagons. But I voted on one of the wagons so my vote is useless.
Now I do the fucking opposite and vote my actual fucking scum read and its wrong again.
I am sorry that I don´t see the same scum shit as you do.
Either you are scum what I still doubt or you are actually big noob. DP pushing both wagons here. I don´t want to vote any wagon he made here. Like it or like it not. Town here is lost as hell and let a scum lead the fucking thread here.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 00:31 GMT
#9997
On March 18 2024 09:29 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:25 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

[quote]

Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

[quote]

There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

[quote]

I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

[quote]

She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie


This is very similar to Oats vote actually.

‚I don‘t think Trfel is scum, I‘ll just vote his CW I don‘t have an opinion on‘



Here you have the fucking example
I vote on one of the two wagons even when I didn´t like both wagons. But I voted on one of the wagons so my vote is useless.
Now I do the fucking opposite and vote my actual fucking scum read and its wrong again.
I am sorry that I don´t see the same scum shit as you do.
Either you are scum what I still doubt or you are actually big noob. DP pushing both wagons here. I don´t want to vote any wagon he made here. Like it or like it not. Town here is lost as hell and let a scum lead the fucking thread here.


You‘re panicking. Relax.
Listen, why did you vote Jat D1 ?

Like aside from the trfel townread, did you have a single reason to think he was scum ?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 00:32 GMT
#9998
oh god vivax
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 00:32 GMT
#9999
On March 18 2024 09:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:39 Vivax wrote:
DMB why are you ninjavoting DP.
For the love of god please stay on Jealous. I can't handle so many betrayals.

I don't want to lynch jealous! Rels or dp... who do you want?

Neither of these lynches are going to happen today, who is the third scum? Why do you ask who vivax wants? It's abundantly clear he wants Jealous.


He is mayjor and he is doeing shit here. He tunnels this man. Tunneling leads to misslynch. I only played 5 games, but i was reading over 20 games for sure and when a townie was tunnel always shit happend
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 00:32 GMT
#10000
On March 18 2024 09:32 iamperfection wrote:
oh god vivax


What
Prev 1 498 499 500 501 502 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech132
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 195
Dewaltoss 119
sSak 37
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick851
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt602
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 20m
Replay Cast
16h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.