• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:47
CEST 03:47
KST 10:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9716 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 504

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 502 503 504 505 506 555 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:29 GMT
#10061
On March 18 2024 10:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:26 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Jealous can you see dmb/DP/Rels now in this very moment ?
We have the technology, we can rebuild you.

I address this here:

On March 18 2024 09:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:12 Vivax wrote:
But I understand that cracking jokes while I‘m trying to lynch you could come across as the wrong intention.

Yea, I think I would have taken it better if the situation wasn't what it is. I honestly feel better about all this after you made a genuine joke and this post for my sake. Thanks.


Its really good English but it looks so similar to DPs style in certain posts that I think he could have written that.

Either way, what‘s your opinion on Oats‘ scumslip read of DMB ?
Don‘t you think he was a bit too sure of himself ?

For a long time I thought the opposite tbh. He voted her immediately on D2. According to Slam, it was within 13 seconds of Slam revealing Oats' alignment. To me that feels like it can't be a bus, therefore DMB has to be town. Here comes the WIFOM:

However, Rels introduced reasonable doubt into my thinking process when he pointed out that Oats had cased her for 24 hours. Maybe you and others can help me with the meta read here, but I don't think that is typical for scum: to start bussing with posts/reads and then votes on D1/N1 -> N2.

That being said, in one of my two scum games, I was bussed by HF and scum ended up winning in 3 days because of that IIRC. So, I know it does happen. Furthermore, we know Oats bussed TTS this game.

So, the team would have to be Oats, DMB, and Rels.

The problem with that is that Rels filter until page 22 (where I am at now) has been townie to me, DMB is now defending me and has been playing like CopCake 2.0 and is being defended by you and DP. I feel like this is just chaotic. Furthermore, Rels has been critical of DMB several times and supported others' reads of DMB = scum. Does scum team double bus DMB this way? Do scum!DMB and scum!Rels both make a Palmar lynch a reality by either voting for him or not voting for town!Jealous? FML.

TLDR: I think it may be plausible but it depends on whether this is in character for the parties involved and a more common practice than it feels like it would be. It also has far-reaching and WIFOMy implications.


Like yea, it is plausible. It would have to be well-orchestrated, which is something that I am sure DP and Oats are capable of, and Rels and DMB just have to sheep (no slight against Rels and DMB btw). Rels filter made me believe they are pretty dang town, though, and so does DMB's recent "no DP voting" push. However, not voting for either side of the current lynch pool could just be a great TvT ploy.

Fuck it.

##Unvote
##Vote: DarthPunk


Loll wtf is this?


other question wtf are you?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 01:29 GMT
#10062
On March 18 2024 10:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I DIDNT PLAY IN THE GAME YOU LINKED


do you get nervous now while i am voting on you? nobody is voting with me. So sadly you are still alive until the next lynch. read the thread!

you got 1
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 01:30 GMT
#10063
On March 18 2024 10:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I DIDNT PLAY IN THE GAME YOU LINKED


do you get nervous now while i am voting on you? nobody is voting with me. So sadly you are still alive until the next lynch. read the thread!

🤦‍♂️

Already regretting this.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:30 GMT
#10064
##Unvote
##Vote: DP
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:30 GMT
#10065
On March 18 2024 10:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
and dp beeing non activ before a lynch is sus as hell


I told you all I had a physiotherapist appointment.


and i need a psychiatrist appointment after this game!!! and a hell of a snake
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:32 GMT
#10066
This ship calls for mutiny
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 01:32 GMT
#10067
i dont think i can do this vivax. im weak
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:32 GMT
#10068
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


wow town start do use there brain
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:34 GMT
#10069
On March 18 2024 10:32 Vivax wrote:
This ship calls for mutiny

where are the pitchforks and torches?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2024 01:34 GMT
#10070
Day Five Vote Count

Jealous (3): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection, die_meatbaby
Palmar (3): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous, DarthPunk
DarthPunk (3) : die_meatbaby, Jealous, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

With 3 votes, Jealous is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:35 GMT
#10071
On March 18 2024 10:32 iamperfection wrote:
i dont think i can do this vivax. im weak


That‘s okay.
It just feels right.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 01:35 GMT
#10072
On March 18 2024 10:32 iamperfection wrote:
i dont think i can do this vivax. im weak


why not? why are you Townreading him?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:37 GMT
#10073
On March 18 2024 10:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Five Vote Count

Jealous (3): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection, die_meatbaby
Palmar (3): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous, DarthPunk
DarthPunk (3) : die_meatbaby, Jealous, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

With 3 votes, Jealous is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Looks just like those Oats, TTS, Palmar wagons from D1
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 01:37 GMT
#10074
On March 18 2024 10:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Jealous can you see dmb/DP/Rels now in this very moment ?
We have the technology, we can rebuild you.

Bro... how did we get here from you being dead set on Jealous.


Even if he‘s mafia I feel guilty.
Don‘t want him to go. He‘s so fluffy and caseable.

The 180 in the last hour has been mind boggling.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 01:38 GMT
#10075
Like what the actual fuck vivax, you were screaming for Jealous and you have him
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:38 GMT
#10076
On March 18 2024 10:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I DIDNT PLAY IN THE GAME YOU LINKED


do you get nervous now while i am voting on you? nobody is voting with me. So sadly you are still alive until the next lynch. read the thread!


No I am not nervous, I think you are being an idiot or outing yourself as mafia.

Now tell me which town vs town wagons I pushed.

because: Jealous hasn't flipped, Jat hasn't flipped, Palmar hasn;t flipped, and I was on cake not VE.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:38 GMT
#10077
On March 05 2024 11:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (6): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (10):

With 6 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Oatsmaster (3) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
ToTheStars (3): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Palmar (3) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Koshi (1) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
CopCake (0): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(8):

With 3 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




For reference
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:38 GMT
#10078
On March 18 2024 10:30 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I DIDNT PLAY IN THE GAME YOU LINKED


do you get nervous now while i am voting on you? nobody is voting with me. So sadly you are still alive until the next lynch. read the thread!

🤦‍♂️

Already regretting this.


You should TBH.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:39 GMT
#10079
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


You are voting with your scum read that is lock mafia according to you you realise?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:39 GMT
#10080
On March 18 2024 10:32 iamperfection wrote:
i dont think i can do this vivax. im weak


Wtf why would you do it?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 502 503 504 505 506 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 59
NaDa 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9460
JimRising 691
ViBE145
Mew2King101
ArmadaUGS65
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1305
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream113
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• davetesta59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 13m
INu's Battles
10h 13m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 13m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 13m
Replay Cast
21h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.