• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:29
CEST 18:29
KST 01:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8498 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 508

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 506 507 508 509 510 555 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2024 02:04 GMT
#10141
Night 5

[image loading]


Palmar the Vanilla Town and bodyguard has been lynched.


Night 5 begins. The night ends on Tuesday, Mar 19 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:05 GMT
#10142
duh
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 02:05 GMT
#10143
Fuck this shit
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:05 GMT
#10144
...
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 02:05 GMT
#10145
fuckf that wagons who are pushed by DP! and not just town also bodyguard

you are next no matter what!
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:05 GMT
#10146
Yeah this game is over.

I am going to be next, well done mafia whoever you are.

Im taking a break.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 02:05 GMT
#10147
whatever
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 02:06 GMT
#10148
On March 18 2024 10:53 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?

Might as well come clean about those reads I mentioned earlier.

I thought long and hard about it and I put both you and Vivax in my Pivot Tier.

The streets are red with townie blood. Under the leadership of Vivax and DP, we have only lynched town. When reason fails, we have to invert reason. So, either both of you are scum, or you are scum. You said so yourself, basically. So, the inverted world logic demands that you are scum.

If you're town, I'm sorry. If you're scum, masterfully played, but...
[image loading]

On March 18 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
I'm not moving.

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:07 GMT
#10149
On March 18 2024 11:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
fuckf that wagons who are pushed by DP! and not just town also bodyguard

you are next no matter what!


Final mis lynch in sight hey.

I definitively deserve being the last one, what a tragic performance overall.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 02:07 GMT
#10150
On March 18 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:53 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?

Might as well come clean about those reads I mentioned earlier.

I thought long and hard about it and I put both you and Vivax in my Pivot Tier.

The streets are red with townie blood. Under the leadership of Vivax and DP, we have only lynched town. When reason fails, we have to invert reason. So, either both of you are scum, or you are scum. You said so yourself, basically. So, the inverted world logic demands that you are scum.

If you're town, I'm sorry. If you're scum, masterfully played, but...
[image loading]

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
I'm not moving.


I was wrong Vivax

There. I said it. This is my fault and this post is exactly what you were talking about all day.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 02:08 GMT
#10151
jealous rels dp i guess.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:09 GMT
#10152
On March 18 2024 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?

Might as well come clean about those reads I mentioned earlier.

I thought long and hard about it and I put both you and Vivax in my Pivot Tier.

The streets are red with townie blood. Under the leadership of Vivax and DP, we have only lynched town. When reason fails, we have to invert reason. So, either both of you are scum, or you are scum. You said so yourself, basically. So, the inverted world logic demands that you are scum.

If you're town, I'm sorry. If you're scum, masterfully played, but...
[image loading]

On March 18 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
I'm not moving.


I was wrong Vivax

There. I said it. This is my fault and this post is exactly what you were talking about all day.


I‘m not mad if you mislynch but saying it‘s my fault you don‘t switch to the Jealous because I briefly shenannied off is very rude
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:09 GMT
#10153
And doesn‘t make sense
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:09 GMT
#10154
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.


Sad thing is it is really not me, but I will definitely die next day, thus ending the epic tragedy that was this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:09 GMT
#10155
All good though
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 02:11 GMT
#10156
On March 18 2024 11:09 Vivax wrote:
All good though

how is all goood though
you lost a bodyguard
we lost a town
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:11 GMT
#10157
On March 18 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.


Sad thing is it is really not me, but I will definitely die next day, thus ending the epic tragedy that was this game.


Rip iamp he‘s telling you he isn‘t getting nkd
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 02:12 GMT
#10158
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.

So in your world I am scum because I took my vote off of the leading counterwagon and didn't put it back at any point even as Vivax voted for me?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:12 GMT
#10159
On March 18 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.


Sad thing is it is really not me, but I will definitely die next day, thus ending the epic tragedy that was this game.


Rip iamp he‘s telling you he isn‘t getting nkd


I would not get night killed here ever as town, are you serious, I almost got lynched just then.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:12 GMT
#10160
Fuck
I guess I'll revisit the game tomorrow after sleeping on it
Masterfully played if it's still jealous dmb. Not relying on scumreading Palmar
Prev 1 506 507 508 509 510 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 451
IndyStarCraft 112
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27692
Bisu 1559
Shuttle 1377
Hyuk 874
Mini 511
EffOrt 427
firebathero 194
hero 51
Hyun 48
Sexy 46
[ Show more ]
Mong 45
Trap 41
PianO 40
Killer 36
Pusan 34
ToSsGirL 27
sorry 20
zelot 18
Liquid`Ret 17
Rock 13
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9631
qojqva2048
Dendi1003
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1717
crisheroes1112
Liquid`Hasu660
Other Games
fl0m2053
singsing1939
FrodaN1280
B2W.Neo922
Beastyqt728
Mlord429
Hui .242
Liquid`VortiX174
Livibee161
KnowMe140
ArmadaUGS138
Mew2King71
Trikslyr33
CosmosSc2 16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• StrangeGG 50
• mYiSmile128
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 14
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7999
League of Legends
• Jankos1751
Other Games
• Shiphtur287
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 31m
INu's Battles
19h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.