• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7659 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 509

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 507 508 509 510 511 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 02:13 GMT
#10161
On March 18 2024 11:12 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.

So in your world I am scum because I took my vote off of the leading counterwagon and didn't put it back at any point even as Vivax voted for me?

i dont know
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:13 GMT
#10162
Maybe vivax is mafia and we just lost day one to the claim.

That would be next level play, really.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:13 GMT
#10163
Was that the last bg?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 02:13 GMT
#10164
On March 18 2024 11:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.


Sad thing is it is really not me, but I will definitely die next day, thus ending the epic tragedy that was this game.


Rip iamp he‘s telling you he isn‘t getting nkd


I would not get night killed here ever as town, are you serious, I almost got lynched just then.


No you didn‘t.
Felt like it because you‘re scum, but Jealous would be lynched first
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 02:13 GMT
#10165
On March 18 2024 11:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?

Might as well come clean about those reads I mentioned earlier.

I thought long and hard about it and I put both you and Vivax in my Pivot Tier.

The streets are red with townie blood. Under the leadership of Vivax and DP, we have only lynched town. When reason fails, we have to invert reason. So, either both of you are scum, or you are scum. You said so yourself, basically. So, the inverted world logic demands that you are scum.

If you're town, I'm sorry. If you're scum, masterfully played, but...
[image loading]

On March 18 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
I'm not moving.


I was wrong Vivax

There. I said it. This is my fault and this post is exactly what you were talking about all day.


I‘m not mad if you mislynch but saying it‘s my fault you don‘t switch to the Jealous because I briefly shenannied off is very rude

I wasn't saying it was your fault I wasn't switching to Jealous, just that you couldn't blame me that I didn't switch because I was open about wanting Palmar.

I'm fucking pissed, I'm gonna go do something else with my time and cool off.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 02:14 GMT
#10166
On March 18 2024 11:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Maybe vivax is mafia and we just lost day one to the claim.

That would be next level play, really.

i hope so.
Then at least i can blame everyone else.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 02:14 GMT
#10167
On March 18 2024 11:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?

Might as well come clean about those reads I mentioned earlier.

I thought long and hard about it and I put both you and Vivax in my Pivot Tier.

The streets are red with townie blood. Under the leadership of Vivax and DP, we have only lynched town. When reason fails, we have to invert reason. So, either both of you are scum, or you are scum. You said so yourself, basically. So, the inverted world logic demands that you are scum.

If you're town, I'm sorry. If you're scum, masterfully played, but...
[image loading]

On March 18 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
I'm not moving.


I was wrong Vivax

There. I said it. This is my fault and this post is exactly what you were talking about all day.


I‘m not mad if you mislynch but saying it‘s my fault you don‘t switch to the Jealous because I briefly shenannied off is very rude

I wasn't saying it was your fault I wasn't switching to Jealous, just that you couldn't blame me that I didn't switch because I was open about wanting Palmar.

I'm fucking pissed, I'm gonna go do something else with my time and cool off.


You know two mafia now what‘s not to like
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:14 GMT
#10168
On March 18 2024 11:13 Rels wrote:
Was that the last bg?

3 bg according to op
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 02:15 GMT
#10169
On March 18 2024 11:12 Rels wrote:
Fuck
I guess I'll revisit the game tomorrow after sleeping on it
Masterfully played if it's still jealous dmb. Not relying on scumreading Palmar

really you still thinking of me and J?
you are fucking serious?

It´s over. You and DP are scum and i will vote nobody else expect one of you two!!!!!!!

I am still not sure who the 3rd on is but I will find out. Just first you and fucking dp.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 02:15 GMT
#10170
On March 18 2024 11:13 Rels wrote:
Was that the last bg?


Rels with the important questions
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:15 GMT
#10171
On March 18 2024 11:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.


Sad thing is it is really not me, but I will definitely die next day, thus ending the epic tragedy that was this game.


Rip iamp he‘s telling you he isn‘t getting nkd


I would not get night killed here ever as town, are you serious, I almost got lynched just then.


No you didn‘t.
Felt like it because you‘re scum, but Jealous would be lynched first



I am saying that I would not get NK as town in this post vivax, which we can discuss post game I guess.

You can tell by the way you are all thirsting to lynch me and calling me mafia and shit.

Don't think I would shoot someone in that position ever.

But it's fine, I made peace that I am getting ML'd tomorrow.

At least this dumpster fire of a game will be over.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 02:16 GMT
#10172
On March 18 2024 11:14 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?

Might as well come clean about those reads I mentioned earlier.

I thought long and hard about it and I put both you and Vivax in my Pivot Tier.

The streets are red with townie blood. Under the leadership of Vivax and DP, we have only lynched town. When reason fails, we have to invert reason. So, either both of you are scum, or you are scum. You said so yourself, basically. So, the inverted world logic demands that you are scum.

If you're town, I'm sorry. If you're scum, masterfully played, but...
[image loading]

On March 18 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
I'm not moving.


I was wrong Vivax

There. I said it. This is my fault and this post is exactly what you were talking about all day.


I‘m not mad if you mislynch but saying it‘s my fault you don‘t switch to the Jealous because I briefly shenannied off is very rude

I wasn't saying it was your fault I wasn't switching to Jealous, just that you couldn't blame me that I didn't switch because I was open about wanting Palmar.

I'm fucking pissed, I'm gonna go do something else with my time and cool off.


You know two mafia now what‘s not to like

I was wrong, that's what's not to like.

But I guess that is a silver lining.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 02:16 GMT
#10173
On March 18 2024 11:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:14 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?

Might as well come clean about those reads I mentioned earlier.

I thought long and hard about it and I put both you and Vivax in my Pivot Tier.

The streets are red with townie blood. Under the leadership of Vivax and DP, we have only lynched town. When reason fails, we have to invert reason. So, either both of you are scum, or you are scum. You said so yourself, basically. So, the inverted world logic demands that you are scum.

If you're town, I'm sorry. If you're scum, masterfully played, but...
[image loading]

On March 18 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
I'm not moving.


I was wrong Vivax

There. I said it. This is my fault and this post is exactly what you were talking about all day.


I‘m not mad if you mislynch but saying it‘s my fault you don‘t switch to the Jealous because I briefly shenannied off is very rude

I wasn't saying it was your fault I wasn't switching to Jealous, just that you couldn't blame me that I didn't switch because I was open about wanting Palmar.

I'm fucking pissed, I'm gonna go do something else with my time and cool off.


You know two mafia now what‘s not to like

I was wrong, that's what's not to like.

But I guess that is a silver lining.


I feel you it‘s how I felt after copcake
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:17 GMT
#10174
On March 18 2024 11:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:12 Rels wrote:
Fuck
I guess I'll revisit the game tomorrow after sleeping on it
Masterfully played if it's still jealous dmb. Not relying on scumreading Palmar

really you still thinking of me and J?
you are fucking serious?

It´s over. You and DP are scum and i will vote nobody else expect one of you two!!!!!!!

I am still not sure who the 3rd on is but I will find out. Just first you and fucking dp.

All I see right now is you riding the town cred you knew you would get
As I said, masterfully played
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 02:18 GMT
#10175
On March 18 2024 11:13 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:12 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.

So in your world I am scum because I took my vote off of the leading counterwagon and didn't put it back at any point even as Vivax voted for me?

i dont know

Solid reasoning.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:19 GMT
#10176
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 02:20 GMT
#10177
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:20 GMT
#10178
Sorry palmar, should have stuck with my instincts, I guess I over analyzed.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:21 GMT
#10179
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.


Vivax just casually scum claiming in the thread.

What's not to love about this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 02:24 GMT
#10180
On March 18 2024 11:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.


Vivax just casually scum claiming in the thread.

What's not to love about this game.


Go prepare the counterclaim this doesn‘t suit you
Prev 1 507 508 509 510 511 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 510
Hyuk 460
Leta 75
NaDa 43
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm255
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft461
Mew2King98
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1058
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1254
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 11m
INu's Battles
7h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.