• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:27
CEST 04:27
KST 11:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9353 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 511

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 509 510 511 512 513 555 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:36 GMT
#10201
On March 18 2024 11:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:34 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:31 Rels wrote:
Why are you so strong on dmb?


I don‘t think she busses both her teammates during a Palmar wagon so strongly.

And you aren‘t sure that it‘s DP and jealous by now instead you focus on her so that‘s the actual scumclaim. Makes it easier to discard her as choice.

So only association?


Hey it‘s 3 v 4 it‘s all association from here on out

Yeah, today is the equivalent of "d3 bus day" of a mini. So yeah, crazy weak. Especially since dp had no chance of actually being lynched today
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:38 GMT
#10202
On March 18 2024 11:36 Vivax wrote:
You‘re floundering Rels.
You could make me doubt dmb if you jumped to a jealous DP conclusion instantly but you‘re too tied now

That's kind of the difference between us though. I'm not trying to make you doubt, I'm trying to understand you
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:38 GMT
#10203
On March 18 2024 11:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:35 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:34 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:31 Rels wrote:
Why are you so strong on dmb?


I don‘t think she busses both her teammates during a Palmar wagon so strongly.

And you aren‘t sure that it‘s DP and jealous by now instead you focus on her so that‘s the actual scumclaim. Makes it easier to discard her as choice.

So only association?


Hey it‘s 3 v 4 it‘s all association from here on out

Yeah, today is the equivalent of "d3 bus day" of a mini. So yeah, crazy weak. Especially since dp had no chance of actually being lynched today


Great lynch on Palmar m8 but you are outed
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:39 GMT
#10204
It‘s pointless conversation. For fun. But the solving is done
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:39 GMT
#10205
Jealous still goat
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 02:39 GMT
#10206
On March 18 2024 11:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:25 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.

It's possible that my mind is coping and doesn't want to be 100% wrong, but I m seeing scum explanation for everything dmb did. What's your take on her now?
But as said earlier, I'll sleep on it and try to reread some parts of the game tomorrow with fresh eyes. It should be the point when I reread the entire game, but not with 500 pages ...


so I am scum because i did not vote palmar because i saw him just as a usuall dick of town and I didn´t want to vote j because this old towngame of him felt too simular. And now i am scum because I refused to vote any wagon made by dp?
wow nice game from you two

Nope that would not be why. It's your attitude and sureness


my attitude is the same as that of vivax snake. it changes depending on the situation
And I wasn't so sure during the first few lynches whether I was really voting correctly.
Now it's just enough for me, you can all townread dp but I'm not doing that anymore. The only right thing I could do now was not to vote any of his wagons. Sorry for getting paranoid for thinking on dp and you as scum!

also good that you voted palmar. Your perfect filter is evaporating...the oracle fails...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:41 GMT
#10207
On March 18 2024 11:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:33 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:25 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.

It's possible that my mind is coping and doesn't want to be 100% wrong, but I m seeing scum explanation for everything dmb did. What's your take on her now?
But as said earlier, I'll sleep on it and try to reread some parts of the game tomorrow with fresh eyes. It should be the point when I reread the entire game, but not with 500 pages ...


so I am scum because i did not vote palmar because i saw him just as a usuall dick of town and I didn´t want to vote j because this old towngame of him felt too simular. And now i am scum because I refused to vote any wagon made by dp?
wow nice game from you two

Nope that would not be why. It's your attitude and sureness


my attitude is the same as that of vivax snake. it changes depending on the situation
And I wasn't so sure during the first few lynches whether I was really voting correctly.
Now it's just enough for me, you can all townread dp but I'm not doing that anymore. The only right thing I could do now was not to vote any of his wagons. Sorry for getting paranoid for thinking on dp and you as scum!

also good that you voted palmar. Your perfect filter is evaporating...the oracle fails...


Rude that my gf doesn’t vote jealous with me tbh
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 02:41 GMT
#10208
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.

Wait you mean to tell me you still scum read me? Lmao.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:41 GMT
#10209
I can't understand that you 2 townread each other so goddamn much after everything that just happened
Dmb townread on Palmar was weak as shit too, basically only association with dp and weak meta
I don't remember why vivax townread palmar
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 02:42 GMT
#10210
On March 18 2024 11:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:33 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:25 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.

It's possible that my mind is coping and doesn't want to be 100% wrong, but I m seeing scum explanation for everything dmb did. What's your take on her now?
But as said earlier, I'll sleep on it and try to reread some parts of the game tomorrow with fresh eyes. It should be the point when I reread the entire game, but not with 500 pages ...


so I am scum because i did not vote palmar because i saw him just as a usuall dick of town and I didn´t want to vote j because this old towngame of him felt too simular. And now i am scum because I refused to vote any wagon made by dp?
wow nice game from you two

Nope that would not be why. It's your attitude and sureness


my attitude is the same as that of vivax snake. it changes depending on the situation
And I wasn't so sure during the first few lynches whether I was really voting correctly.
Now it's just enough for me, you can all townread dp but I'm not doing that anymore. The only right thing I could do now was not to vote any of his wagons. Sorry for getting paranoid for thinking on dp and you as scum!

also good that you voted palmar. Your perfect filter is evaporating...the oracle fails...


Rude that my gf doesn’t vote jealous with me tbh


I REFUSED TO VOTE ANY WAGON PUSHED BY DP

Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:42 GMT
#10211
On March 18 2024 11:39 Vivax wrote:
It‘s pointless conversation. For fun. But the solving is done

That makes absolutely no sense
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:42 GMT
#10212
On March 18 2024 11:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:33 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:25 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.

It's possible that my mind is coping and doesn't want to be 100% wrong, but I m seeing scum explanation for everything dmb did. What's your take on her now?
But as said earlier, I'll sleep on it and try to reread some parts of the game tomorrow with fresh eyes. It should be the point when I reread the entire game, but not with 500 pages ...


so I am scum because i did not vote palmar because i saw him just as a usuall dick of town and I didn´t want to vote j because this old towngame of him felt too simular. And now i am scum because I refused to vote any wagon made by dp?
wow nice game from you two

Nope that would not be why. It's your attitude and sureness


my attitude is the same as that of vivax snake. it changes depending on the situation
And I wasn't so sure during the first few lynches whether I was really voting correctly.
Now it's just enough for me, you can all townread dp but I'm not doing that anymore. The only right thing I could do now was not to vote any of his wagons. Sorry for getting paranoid for thinking on dp and you as scum!

also good that you voted palmar. Your perfect filter is evaporating...the oracle fails...

Now I guess you'll have to change your reason to scumread me
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:43 GMT
#10213
On March 18 2024 11:41 Rels wrote:
I can't understand that you 2 townread each other so goddamn much after everything that just happened
Dmb townread on Palmar was weak as shit too, basically only association with dp and weak meta
I don't remember why vivax townread palmar


Factually untrue I was exploring her Oats association before the lynch.

It‘s your reaction post flip that makes me sure on it
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:44 GMT
#10214
On March 18 2024 11:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:33 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:25 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.

It's possible that my mind is coping and doesn't want to be 100% wrong, but I m seeing scum explanation for everything dmb did. What's your take on her now?
But as said earlier, I'll sleep on it and try to reread some parts of the game tomorrow with fresh eyes. It should be the point when I reread the entire game, but not with 500 pages ...


so I am scum because i did not vote palmar because i saw him just as a usuall dick of town and I didn´t want to vote j because this old towngame of him felt too simular. And now i am scum because I refused to vote any wagon made by dp?
wow nice game from you two

Nope that would not be why. It's your attitude and sureness


my attitude is the same as that of vivax snake. it changes depending on the situation
And I wasn't so sure during the first few lynches whether I was really voting correctly.
Now it's just enough for me, you can all townread dp but I'm not doing that anymore. The only right thing I could do now was not to vote any of his wagons. Sorry for getting paranoid for thinking on dp and you as scum!

also good that you voted palmar. Your perfect filter is evaporating...the oracle fails...


Rude that my gf doesn’t vote jealous with me tbh


I REFUSED TO VOTE ANY WAGON PUSHED BY DP



He defended the shit out of jealous.

And I called 2 mafia out on D2 zomg.
Was wrong on mz

God am Ibad at this game
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:45 GMT
#10215
Refuge in audacity stage for mafia here.
DP trying to undermine my claim, Rels biting his teeth out. Jealous recovering for a little
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 02:45 GMT
#10216
On March 18 2024 11:42 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:33 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:25 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.

It's possible that my mind is coping and doesn't want to be 100% wrong, but I m seeing scum explanation for everything dmb did. What's your take on her now?
But as said earlier, I'll sleep on it and try to reread some parts of the game tomorrow with fresh eyes. It should be the point when I reread the entire game, but not with 500 pages ...


so I am scum because i did not vote palmar because i saw him just as a usuall dick of town and I didn´t want to vote j because this old towngame of him felt too simular. And now i am scum because I refused to vote any wagon made by dp?
wow nice game from you two

Nope that would not be why. It's your attitude and sureness


my attitude is the same as that of vivax snake. it changes depending on the situation
And I wasn't so sure during the first few lynches whether I was really voting correctly.
Now it's just enough for me, you can all townread dp but I'm not doing that anymore. The only right thing I could do now was not to vote any of his wagons. Sorry for getting paranoid for thinking on dp and you as scum!

also good that you voted palmar. Your perfect filter is evaporating...the oracle fails...

Now I guess you'll have to change your reason to scumread me

why? i don´t have to chance the reason. It´s logic. It was too perfect now you had to change it. You are still the oracle of delphi
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:45 GMT
#10217
On March 18 2024 11:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:41 Rels wrote:
I can't understand that you 2 townread each other so goddamn much after everything that just happened
Dmb townread on Palmar was weak as shit too, basically only association with dp and weak meta
I don't remember why vivax townread palmar


Factually untrue I was exploring her Oats association before the lynch.

It‘s your reaction post flip that makes me sure on it

So when I asked what you thought of dmb, that's the moment you decided she was town?

So stupid
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:46 GMT
#10218
Grackaroni can post a gif of kangaroos breeding and eating baguettes now
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 02:47 GMT
#10219
On March 18 2024 11:45 Vivax wrote:
Refuge in audacity stage for mafia here.
DP trying to undermine my claim, Rels biting his teeth out. Jealous recovering for a little

Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:47 GMT
#10220
On March 18 2024 11:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:41 Rels wrote:
I can't understand that you 2 townread each other so goddamn much after everything that just happened
Dmb townread on Palmar was weak as shit too, basically only association with dp and weak meta
I don't remember why vivax townread palmar


Factually untrue I was exploring her Oats association before the lynch.

It‘s your reaction post flip that makes me sure on it

So when I asked what you thought of dmb, that's the moment you decided she was town?

So stupid


Hey you‘re acting like mafia post flip.
Could have just acted like MZ and iamp lol
Prev 1 509 510 511 512 513 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 508
NaDa 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9827
JimRising 826
WinterStarcraft271
ViBE110
Mew2King87
Trikslyr46
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1432
BasetradeTV368
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush459
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 33m
INu's Battles
9h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 33m
Replay Cast
20h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.