• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:09
CEST 02:09
KST 09:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8574 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 512

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 510 511 512 513 514 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 02:48 GMT
#10221
When you know you were wrong on Palmar you‘d feel bad, you become aggressive and try to counter your inevitable lynch instead
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:48 GMT
#10222
Vivax, this right?
On March 18 2024 11:12 Rels wrote:
Fuck
I guess I'll revisit the game tomorrow after sleeping on it
Masterfully played if it's still jealous dmb. Not relying on scumreading Palmar

die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 02:49 GMT
#10223
On March 18 2024 11:46 Vivax wrote:
Grackaroni can post a gif of kangaroos breeding and eating baguettes now


I can make that. Should the kangaroo have a bottle of whiskey in the other hand?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:49 GMT
#10224
I don't understand how this post make you go from doubting dmb to town dmb
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 02:50 GMT
#10225
On March 18 2024 11:49 Rels wrote:
I don't understand how this post make you go from doubting dmb to town dmb


And you ask me after the Palmar flip makes you look terrible not when I was asking Jealous to case you all day ?

Bad loser tbh
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 02:51 GMT
#10226
mz are you still here?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 02:52 GMT
#10227
On March 18 2024 11:50 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:49 Rels wrote:
I don't understand how this post make you go from doubting dmb to town dmb


And you ask me after the Palmar flip makes you look terrible not when I was asking Jealous to case you all day ?

Bad loser tbh


Just makes the association strongerrrr
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:53 GMT
#10228
Vivax if you thought I was never going to get lynched today, why did you vote me over your top scumread thereby essentially ensuring that palmar would be lynched and not your top scumread?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:53 GMT
#10229
On March 18 2024 11:50 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:49 Rels wrote:
I don't understand how this post make you go from doubting dmb to town dmb


And you ask me after the Palmar flip makes you look terrible not when I was asking Jealous to case you all day ?

Bad loser tbh

Not answering I see. Only unflipped association
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:54 GMT
#10230
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:54 GMT
#10231
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Haha I was just think this exactly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 02:55 GMT
#10232
On March 18 2024 11:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if you thought I was never going to get lynched today, why did you vote me over your top scumread thereby essentially ensuring that palmar would be lynched and not your top scumread?


That‘s a lie because it wouldn‘t have tied.
You should be asking mz that not me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:57 GMT
#10233
On March 18 2024 11:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.


Sad thing is it is really not me, but I will definitely die next day, thus ending the epic tragedy that was this game.


Rip iamp he‘s telling you he isn‘t getting nkd


I would not get night killed here ever as town, are you serious, I almost got lynched just then.


No you didn‘t.
Felt like it because you‘re scum, but Jealous would be lynched first


You say it right here that I was not a realistic lynch candidate.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 02:57 GMT
#10234
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Ah so you do know jealous is scum.
Why push me then ?

Touche
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:57 GMT
#10235
Getting frustrated so I'll step out. Hopefully I'll get some clarity while sleeping ...
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:58 GMT
#10236
On March 18 2024 11:55 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if you thought I was never going to get lynched today, why did you vote me over your top scumread thereby essentially ensuring that palmar would be lynched and not your top scumread?


That‘s a lie because it wouldn‘t have tied.
You should be asking mz that not me.


Mz stayed on his top scum read who was palmar.

You screeched for 12 hours about how no one is not lynching jealous but for two straight phases have directly saved jealous with moving your own vote.

Please explain
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 02:58 GMT
#10237
On March 18 2024 11:57 Rels wrote:
Getting frustrated so I'll step out. Hopefully I'll get some clarity while sleeping ...


Don‘t worry you only slipped that you know jealous alignment to call me stupid.

Irony gold tbh
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:59 GMT
#10238
On March 18 2024 11:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Ah so you do know jealous is scum.
Why push me then ?

Touche

????
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 02:59 GMT
#10239
Fuck I shouldn't engage
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 03:00 GMT
#10240
On March 18 2024 11:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:57 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Ah so you do know jealous is scum.
Why push me then ?

Touche

????


Don‘t worry someone who can understand it will
Prev 1 510 511 512 513 514 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 140
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 860
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
Doublelift5051
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Other Games
summit1g10655
FrodaN3308
C9.Mang0249
KnowMe129
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP97
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 51m
Replay Cast
22h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.