• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8823 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 514

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 512 513 514 515 516 555 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 03:12 GMT
#10261
On March 18 2024 12:11 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:08 Rels wrote:
FUCK well played on the emotional attacks if you're both scum. FUCKING insufferable
DID PEOPLE ATTACK YOU LIKE THAT WHEN YOU FUCKING LYNCHED YOUR FUCKING TOWNREAD YESTERDAY?
I BACKED off you DMB because I was afraid I was gonna hurt your feelings because of your pity vote on CC. FUCK I was stupid


Just got to bed Rels, not worth getting worked up like this.

mafia gives up?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:13 GMT
#10262
On March 18 2024 12:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
dp and rels togther I fucking knew it!!! who the fuck called me bad town here


You aren't bad town...

+ Show Spoiler +
you are mafia


+ Show Spoiler +
are you mad

+ Show Spoiler +
that you

+ Show Spoiler +
didn´t nk me?


I don't have KP.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 03:15 GMT
#10263
On March 18 2024 12:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
dp and rels togther I fucking knew it!!! who the fuck called me bad town here


You aren't bad town...

+ Show Spoiler +
you are mafia


+ Show Spoiler +
are you mad

+ Show Spoiler +
that you

+ Show Spoiler +
didn´t nk me?


I don't have KP.

soon you don´t have Kp anymore...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 03:15 GMT
#10264
I wonder what obs is like right now loool
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:15 GMT
#10265
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:16 GMT
#10266
On March 18 2024 12:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
dp and rels togther I fucking knew it!!! who the fuck called me bad town here


You aren't bad town...

+ Show Spoiler +
you are mafia


+ Show Spoiler +
are you mad

+ Show Spoiler +
that you

+ Show Spoiler +
didn´t nk me?


I don't have KP.

soon you don´t have Kp anymore...


Yeah I used it to shoot mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 03:16 GMT
#10267
Absolutely shredded

Someone may still throw for whatever reason but anyone who is neutral can see it now
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:17 GMT
#10268
On March 18 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.


I mean DMB sorry.

I got you two conflated with eachother. I wonder why :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 03:17 GMT
#10269
On March 18 2024 12:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
dp and rels togther I fucking knew it!!! who the fuck called me bad town here


You aren't bad town...

+ Show Spoiler +
you are mafia


+ Show Spoiler +
are you mad

+ Show Spoiler +
that you

+ Show Spoiler +
didn´t nk me?


I don't have KP.

soon you don´t have Kp anymore...


Yeah I used it to shoot mafia.

*non activ usless mafia teammate
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 03:17 GMT
#10270
On March 18 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.


DP with the cake flashbacks
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:17 GMT
#10271
On March 18 2024 12:16 Vivax wrote:
Absolutely shredded

Someone may still throw for whatever reason but anyone who is neutral can see it now


The only one throwing if you are town is you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 03:18 GMT
#10272
On March 18 2024 12:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.


DP with the cake flashbacks


strg + C, strg + V and forgotte to change the names... you would do better dp
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 03:19 GMT
#10273
On March 18 2024 12:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.


DP with the cake flashbacks

He traumatised himself while he traumatised her.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 03:20 GMT
#10274
On March 18 2024 11:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Ah so you do know jealous is scum.
Why push me then ?

Touche

Oh boy, here we go again -_-;

Jealous is so scum that he took his vote off the leading counterwagon that would have made it possible for him to stay alive. Jealous is so scum that he didn't re-vote town!Palmar when it was still potentially within a vote or two of being a lynch on Jealous.

Clearly scum behavior. So scummy that I managed to make the majority of the living players not vote for me. My scummy powers extend beyond the confines of scum chat and controlled the vote of numerous people into a mislynch.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:20 GMT
#10275
On March 18 2024 12:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.


DP with the cake flashbacks


strg + C, strg + V and forgotte to change the names... you would do better dp


why don't you just search for that post in my filter and never find it

anyway Im leaving, you two are apparently mafia reveling in your near victory. Vivax could be town but that would be worse TBH.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:21 GMT
#10276
On March 18 2024 12:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.


DP with the cake flashbacks

He traumatised himself while he traumatised her.


Fuck off, I didn't cross a line with cake at all, I am playing the game and thought she was mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 03:22 GMT
#10277
On March 18 2024 12:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if you thought I was never going to get lynched today, why did you vote me over your top scumread thereby essentially ensuring that palmar would be lynched and not your top scumread?


That‘s a lie because it wouldn‘t have tied.
You should be asking mz that not me.


Mz stayed on his top scum read who was palmar.

You screeched for 12 hours about how no one is not lynching jealous but for two straight phases have directly saved jealous with moving your own vote.

Please explain

should i explain it for you? because even I understand that.

you pushed us do vote on cc!!

the second time he changed his vote on you.

we both felt bad about cc and what you did do her in this game.
a vote on dp is a sign of respect for CC

I never signed up for this.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 03:22 GMT
#10278
On March 18 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.


DP with the cake flashbacks

He traumatised himself while he traumatised her.


Fuck off, I didn't cross a line with cake at all, I am playing the game and thought she was mafia.

are you a bad loser?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:23 GMT
#10279
On March 18 2024 12:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.


DP with the cake flashbacks

He traumatised himself while he traumatised her.


Fuck off, I didn't cross a line with cake at all, I am playing the game and thought she was mafia.

are you a bad loser?


No, you said I traumatized cake which is a serious and unfounded allegation.

So I am telling you to fuck right off with that bullshit.

I am happy to play hard in the game, but when you bring that shit into it you cross a line.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 03:24 GMT
#10280
On March 18 2024 12:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:16 Vivax wrote:
Absolutely shredded

Someone may still throw for whatever reason but anyone who is neutral can see it now


The only one throwing if you are town is you.


Do you think I care about winning or losing at this point ?

Or rather about proving a point ?
That I‘ll go out with three correct scumreads and a vote on Jealous when others voted Palmar.

That I‘ve been bullied, called insane, not given chances to lynch my scumreads, and then turned out right ?

I already won DP. I won D2 when I didn‘t buy your shot on TTS, I won when I pushed Jealous, I won when I had pity on him and got shamed for having it.
Prev 1 512 513 514 515 516 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5536
Bisu 3045
Soulkey 1209
Jaedong 1023
Horang2 616
EffOrt 571
Mini 403
actioN 362
Larva 326
ZerO 247
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 236
Mind 95
Pusan 85
Sea.KH 78
Shinee 76
Sharp 76
hero 72
Dewaltoss 67
Snow 62
Hyun 56
sorry 52
Barracks 44
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 22
scan(afreeca) 18
Trap 18
NaDa 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4835
qojqva2970
Dendi1081
Counter-Strike
Fnx 572
fl0m0
Other Games
olofmeister1222
hiko938
B2W.Neo753
Lowko349
crisheroes270
DeMusliM265
Pyrionflax216
XBOCT198
Hui .192
Livibee165
Liquid`VortiX152
QueenE86
Mew2King46
Liquid`RaSZi35
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1083
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV649
League of Legends
• Nemesis2507
• Jankos1995
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 40m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.