• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7982 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 513

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 511 512 513 514 515 555 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 03:00 GMT
#10241
I'll just say this
If you're town and you have something to say, say it clearly
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 03:01 GMT
#10242
On March 18 2024 12:00 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:59 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:57 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Ah so you do know jealous is scum.
Why push me then ?

Touche

????


Don‘t worry someone who can understand it will

I'm talking about me that will probably hard push you in lylo tomorrow if I don't change my mind
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 03:01 GMT
#10243
On March 18 2024 11:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if you thought I was never going to get lynched today, why did you vote me over your top scumread thereby essentially ensuring that palmar would be lynched and not your top scumread?


That‘s a lie because it wouldn‘t have tied.
You should be asking mz that not me.


Mz stayed on his top scum read who was palmar.

You screeched for 12 hours about how no one is not lynching jealous but for two straight phases have directly saved jealous with moving your own vote.

Please explain

should i explain it for you? because even I understand that.

you pushed us do vote on cc!!

the second time he changed his vote on you.

we both felt bad about cc and what you did do her in this game.
a vote on dp is a sign of respect for CC
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 03:02 GMT
#10244
On March 18 2024 12:01 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:59 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:57 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Ah so you do know jealous is scum.
Why push me then ?

Touche

????


Don‘t worry someone who can understand it will

I'm talking about me that will probably hard push you in lylo tomorrow if I don't change my mind


You just said I lost the game by not voting Jealous but you‘d push me first? Ok Einstein
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 03:03 GMT
#10245
attention Vivax

+ Show Spoiler +
2 mafias are on you now
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 03:04 GMT
#10246
On March 18 2024 12:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:01 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:59 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:57 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Ah so you do know jealous is scum.
Why push me then ?

Touche

????


Don‘t worry someone who can understand it will

I'm talking about me that will probably hard push you in lylo tomorrow if I don't change my mind


You just said I lost the game by not voting Jealous but you‘d push me first? Ok Einstein

No, you inferred that and it is wrong. I just explained what I meant. You made the game unwinnable because you're so god damn stupid I have to believe you're scum against all odds, and if I believe that if you're actually town, then the game is lost
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 03:04 GMT
#10247
dp and rels togther I fucking knew it!!! who the fuck called me bad town here
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 03:05 GMT
#10248
On March 18 2024 12:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
attention Vivax

+ Show Spoiler +
2 mafias are on you now


I think it‘s posturing.

If anyone votes outside these three after this lynch then we can agree the game was rigged.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 03:05 GMT
#10249
It doesn‘t matter what the players think, it matters what the readers think
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 03:06 GMT
#10250
On March 18 2024 12:05 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
attention Vivax

+ Show Spoiler +
2 mafias are on you now


I think it‘s posturing.

If anyone votes outside these three after this lynch then we can agree the game was rigged.


I am just sorry for grack he will get so much shit from dp for that gif
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 03:07 GMT
#10251
On March 18 2024 12:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:05 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
attention Vivax

+ Show Spoiler +
2 mafias are on you now


I think it‘s posturing.

If anyone votes outside these three after this lynch then we can agree the game was rigged.


I am just sorry for grack he will get so much shit from dp for that gif


Yeah that‘s not good etiquette
But one could argue it‘s just tinfoil
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 03:07 GMT
#10252
so were are all the people?
no just you, me and two unflipped mafia here or what?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 03:07 GMT
#10253
On March 18 2024 12:07 die_meatbaby wrote:
so were are all the people?
no just you, me and two unflipped mafia here or what?

now
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:08 GMT
#10254
On March 18 2024 12:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if you thought I was never going to get lynched today, why did you vote me over your top scumread thereby essentially ensuring that palmar would be lynched and not your top scumread?


That‘s a lie because it wouldn‘t have tied.
You should be asking mz that not me.


Mz stayed on his top scum read who was palmar.

You screeched for 12 hours about how no one is not lynching jealous but for two straight phases have directly saved jealous with moving your own vote.

Please explain

should i explain it for you? because even I understand that.

you pushed us do vote on cc!!

the second time he changed his vote on you.

we both felt bad about cc and what you did do her in this game.
a vote on dp is a sign of respect for CC


This does not, in any way, shape or form, answer anything about what I was talking about in the post you quoted.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 03:08 GMT
#10255
FUCK well played on the emotional attacks if you're both scum. FUCKING insufferable
DID PEOPLE ATTACK YOU LIKE THAT WHEN YOU FUCKING LYNCHED YOUR FUCKING TOWNREAD YESTERDAY?
I BACKED off you DMB because I was afraid I was gonna hurt your feelings because of your pity vote on CC. FUCK I was stupid
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2024 03:09 GMT
#10256
With that attiude, the game is lost anyway if you're not scum. So it doesn't matter
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:09 GMT
#10257
On March 18 2024 12:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
dp and rels togther I fucking knew it!!! who the fuck called me bad town here


You aren't bad town...

+ Show Spoiler +
you are mafia
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 03:11 GMT
#10258
On March 18 2024 12:08 Rels wrote:
FUCK well played on the emotional attacks if you're both scum. FUCKING insufferable
DID PEOPLE ATTACK YOU LIKE THAT WHEN YOU FUCKING LYNCHED YOUR FUCKING TOWNREAD YESTERDAY?
I BACKED off you DMB because I was afraid I was gonna hurt your feelings because of your pity vote on CC. FUCK I was stupid


what you doeing turning the shit around?
sorry that I helped CC with her wish do die. After what your emtional dead DP mate made with her
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:11 GMT
#10259
On March 18 2024 12:08 Rels wrote:
FUCK well played on the emotional attacks if you're both scum. FUCKING insufferable
DID PEOPLE ATTACK YOU LIKE THAT WHEN YOU FUCKING LYNCHED YOUR FUCKING TOWNREAD YESTERDAY?
I BACKED off you DMB because I was afraid I was gonna hurt your feelings because of your pity vote on CC. FUCK I was stupid


Just got to bed Rels, not worth getting worked up like this.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 18 2024 03:12 GMT
#10260
On March 18 2024 12:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
dp and rels togther I fucking knew it!!! who the fuck called me bad town here


You aren't bad town...

+ Show Spoiler +
you are mafia


+ Show Spoiler +
are you mad

+ Show Spoiler +
that you

+ Show Spoiler +
didn´t nk me?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 511 512 513 514 515 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 580
Hyuk 467
Leta 86
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 850
Other Games
summit1g9526
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King64
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1005
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Rush1359
• Lourlo1004
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 44m
INu's Battles
6h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 44m
Replay Cast
17h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.