• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:06
CEST 21:06
KST 04:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9476 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 516

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 514 515 516 517 518 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:48 GMT
#10301
On March 18 2024 12:47 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:36 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
An unholy alliance you have there with those two jealous.


Doesn't feel like an alliance to me 😂

has discord crashed or why are you communicating with each other here?

I guess the whole "Jealous is town because of that one game" is out the window now.

Now it's "Jealous masoned DP when they already had a Discord chat together and then invested several hundred lines of chat into it to not look scummy, Jealous bussed both Oats and DP, the latter instead of saving himself, and DP bussed + NK'd TTS."

This is the worldview you are pushing. I honestly can't fathom this level of logic.


Its too fucking absurd to be real. But here we are.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:49 GMT
#10302
I am actually worried about Vivax when all this kind of explodes in his face later on.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:50 GMT
#10303
Unless he is mafia, which is possible.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 04:25 GMT
#10304
On March 18 2024 12:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:36 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
An unholy alliance you have there with those two jealous.


Doesn't feel like an alliance to me 😂

has discord crashed or why are you communicating with each other here?

I guess the whole "Jealous is town because of that one game" is out the window now.

Now it's "Jealous masoned DP when they already had a Discord chat together and then invested several hundred lines of chat into it to not look scummy, Jealous bussed both Oats and DP, the latter instead of saving himself, and DP bussed + NK'd TTS."

This is the worldview you are pushing. I honestly can't fathom this level of logic.


Its too fucking absurd to be real. But here we are.

Biggest balls on the planet if DMB is scum and makes it so clear tbh. How do you flip your read within an hour like this against the person who voted with you? It'd basically be scum telegraphing their plan and doing a victory lap before the race is even over.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 18 2024 04:27 GMT
#10305
Not going to describe the alternative where DMB is town and doing this because the implications are clear.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 08:22 GMT
#10306
Maybe something disgusting like dp dmb and vivax. Just bus each other to win I guess.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 08:30 GMT
#10307
On March 18 2024 17:22 iamperfection wrote:
Maybe something disgusting like dp dmb and vivax. Just bus each other to win I guess.


Nah I’m the ML target here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 18 2024 09:46 GMT
#10308
Should have listened to me about palmar. But what's done is done. Instinct says I was right about jealous + dmb. They could even be with dp for ultimate drama. I think dp would have told her to bus him now and this attack/push came very late and was never realistic. Maybe that's more realistic if jealous is town though. Not sure. Game is really hard now because basically everyone else voted palmar. Mafia could also be in MZ/Rels at this point.

I am really interested who they nightkill now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 18 2024 09:47 GMT
#10309
Pretty sure Vivax is town though at least.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 12:07 GMT
#10310
I hardblame mafia roleblocker
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 15:49 GMT
#10311
On March 18 2024 18:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Should have listened to me about palmar. But what's done is done. Instinct says I was right about jealous + dmb. They could even be with dp for ultimate drama. I think dp would have told her to bus him now and this attack/push came very late and was never realistic. Maybe that's more realistic if jealous is town though. Not sure. Game is really hard now because basically everyone else voted palmar. Mafia could also be in MZ/Rels at this point.

I am really interested who they nightkill now.

Is it possible he had a chance to get lynched. Thinking about it more.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 16:16 GMT
#10312
I'm flying today and going on a trip so it's gonna be a lot of phone posting for me. Probably just gonna sheep vivax a fair bit since I owe him that much.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 17:02 GMT
#10313
On March 18 2024 17:22 iamperfection wrote:
Maybe something disgusting like dp dmb and vivax. Just bus each other to win I guess.


I don‘t scumread DP anymore.
I prefer the evil town hypothesis
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 17:05 GMT
#10314
He‘s in cahoots with jealous Rels to make it to lylo maybe.
I know he just wants me to to guess wrong either way, it‘s his obsession
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 17:05 GMT
#10315
On March 19 2024 02:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 17:22 iamperfection wrote:
Maybe something disgusting like dp dmb and vivax. Just bus each other to win I guess.


I don‘t scumread DP anymore.
I prefer the evil town hypothesis

town killing itself? maybe

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 17:06 GMT
#10316
On March 19 2024 02:05 Vivax wrote:
He‘s in cahoots with jealous Rels to make it to lylo maybe.
I know he just wants me to to guess wrong either way, it‘s his obsession

i think your being ridiculous
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 17:08 GMT
#10317
On March 19 2024 02:06 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 02:05 Vivax wrote:
He‘s in cahoots with jealous Rels to make it to lylo maybe.
I know he just wants me to to guess wrong either way, it‘s his obsession

i think your being ridiculous


I think I tried to kill mafia for two days
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 17:09 GMT
#10318
But Palmar townread him.
I‘m at Rels/Jealous + ?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 17:10 GMT
#10319
On March 19 2024 02:09 Vivax wrote:
But Palmar townread him.
I‘m at Rels/Jealous + ?

dmb ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 18 2024 17:11 GMT
#10320
On March 19 2024 02:10 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 02:09 Vivax wrote:
But Palmar townread him.
I‘m at Rels/Jealous + ?

dmb ?


nah
Prev 1 514 515 516 517 518 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1831
RotterdaM977
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 196
SteadfastSC126
ZombieGrub96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1831
RotterdaM 977
IndyStarCraft 196
MaxPax 183
RuFF_SC2 133
SteadfastSC 126
ZombieGrub96
UpATreeSC 66
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3016
Shuttle 589
Dewaltoss 96
910 74
Zeus 72
Mind 67
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3542
Counter-Strike
fl0m6063
pashabiceps1316
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4186
Liquid`Hasu453
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9484
mouzStarbuck430
C9.Mang0123
ToD82
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 121
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie769
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.