• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8046 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 518

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 516 517 518 519 520 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 00:10 GMT
#10341
Vivax can you just share the rationale behind your DMB town read quickly?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 00:25 GMT
#10342
On March 19 2024 09:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax can you just share the rationale behind your DMB town read quickly?


I think she‘d be less antagonistic as mafia, and probably wouldn‘t blatantly disregard my strong wish to eliminate jealous, especially if theyre scum together. I believe she really believew you are mafia, and that Rels is mafia. And if it‘s true I‘m kinda astonished she arrived to that so quickly.

We‘re obviously able to gauge emotional reactions off each other which makes it hard to not end up biased.

Finding a post funny, getting worked up etc., but we avoid talking about game related stuff outside of the thread and we don’t bring it into it and I do my best to enforce it.

I didn‘t expect her to be mafia in that game that ended up compromised but it was short-lived. Think she‘s able to hide it from me otherwise.

Thought I‘d mention that too because I believe that‘s what you wanted to know by asking this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 00:28 GMT
#10343
She‘d make a good policy lynch for that reason because you can abuse the fact I need to have bias on her here but it‘s also obvious you preferred to push for a Palmar lynch instead before bringing this up. So it‘s a bit of a dick move.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 00:31 GMT
#10344
On March 19 2024 09:28 Vivax wrote:
She‘d make a good policy lynch for that reason because you can abuse the fact I need to have bias on her here but it‘s also obvious you preferred to push for a Palmar lynch instead before bringing this up. So it‘s a bit of a dick move.


What do you mean a dick move?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 00:32 GMT
#10345
She was very antagonistic in her last mafia game so I don't really understand that part of the read from you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 00:33 GMT
#10346
On March 19 2024 09:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 09:28 Vivax wrote:
She‘d make a good policy lynch for that reason because you can abuse the fact I need to have bias on her here but it‘s also obvious you preferred to push for a Palmar lynch instead before bringing this up. So it‘s a bit of a dick move.


What do you mean a dick move?


The timing for you to bring this up.
I read it as if you‘re concerned that I don‘t have a legitimate read on her. You could have chosen any point in the game to bring that up, not when Jealous is with the back to the wall.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 00:35 GMT
#10347
On March 19 2024 09:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 09:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:28 Vivax wrote:
She‘d make a good policy lynch for that reason because you can abuse the fact I need to have bias on her here but it‘s also obvious you preferred to push for a Palmar lynch instead before bringing this up. So it‘s a bit of a dick move.


What do you mean a dick move?


The timing for you to bring this up.
I read it as if you‘re concerned that I don‘t have a legitimate read on her. You could have chosen any point in the game to bring that up, not when Jealous is with the back to the wall.


I thought she was town before. Now she looks scummy as hell since the flip, when should I have brought this up before?

Who is your scum team right now?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 00:37 GMT
#10348
When I saw something that looked like a player was being saved by townies while being imo obvious scum, or you lynching your townreads, I immediately questioned integrity.

I questioned dmb‘s interactions with Oats, but I was met with unwillingness to engage, and Jealous was my naturally stronger scumread.

When they both hopped onto you, I didn‘t exclude it was a double bus at the last minute.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 00:37 GMT
#10349
On March 19 2024 09:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 09:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:28 Vivax wrote:
She‘d make a good policy lynch for that reason because you can abuse the fact I need to have bias on her here but it‘s also obvious you preferred to push for a Palmar lynch instead before bringing this up. So it‘s a bit of a dick move.


What do you mean a dick move?


The timing for you to bring this up.
I read it as if you‘re concerned that I don‘t have a legitimate read on her. You could have chosen any point in the game to bring that up, not when Jealous is with the back to the wall.


I thought she was town before. Now she looks scummy as hell since the flip, when should I have brought this up before?

Who is your scum team right now?



Why does it matter if I scumread Jealous for three days now ?

I want a single lynch, you want to exploit me being forced to associate.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 00:39 GMT
#10350
You scumread him for three days two but always regused to end with your vote on him.

That‘s strong association
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 00:40 GMT
#10351
Anyway I‘m back to watching a movie with her.

The support Jealous had from some townies made this game farcical tbh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 00:56 GMT
#10352
But I don‘t want to think about it.

But I hate it that I‘m made responsible for not lynching him by those who were on Palmar.

Worst lynch I have ever seen in a long time.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 00:59 GMT
#10353
On March 19 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
But I don‘t want to think about it.

But I hate it that I‘m made responsible for not lynching him by those who were on Palmar.

Worst lynch I have ever seen in a long time.


The wagon on me was awful and you are 100% responsible for voting with jealous on that wagon.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:01 GMT
#10354
I will vote jealous with you tomorrow vivax if that is what you want.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 01:12 GMT
#10355
On March 19 2024 09:59 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
But I don‘t want to think about it.

But I hate it that I‘m made responsible for not lynching him by those who were on Palmar.

Worst lynch I have ever seen in a long time.


The wagon on me was awful and you are 100% responsible for voting with jealous on that wagon.


Maybe, but it was out of desperation because I couldn‘t get him lynched over Palmar. And I saw you as the responsible, which made you scummy in my view.

I don‘t exclude Jealous could be mafia with dmb or even jat.

But I believe her brazenness about you and Rels is townie, and not something scum does if you‘re town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 01:13 GMT
#10356
On March 19 2024 10:01 DarthPunk wrote:
I will vote jealous with you tomorrow vivax if that is what you want.


I want to lynch scum. Once, the old fashioned way. No redchecks. And no martyrs.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 01:18 GMT
#10357
And if I sound insufferable it‘s because of town lynching someone who should have been a bottom tier lynch over several people I considered viable (Rels, dmb, you at the time) and ofc my top scumread.

But that‘s just me. My mood carries over into what I post.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:26 GMT
#10358
I'm unmotivated. Because now that I've taken the time to think about it, vivax has to be town. For him to not be town, we would need to have a game with no other protection role, and no mafia role blocker, which is unheard of. So like real life, we really have a mad politician as the mayor that we can't get rid of, and caused his main scumread to not be lynched twice in a row now
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:28 GMT
#10359
Jealous still is scum probably, the hail mary on dp doesn't make sense imo. Wonderful play but not pushing his counter wagon too much, really made it look like they were partner
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:29 GMT
#10360
On March 18 2024 18:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Should have listened to me about palmar. But what's done is done. Instinct says I was right about jealous + dmb. They could even be with dp for ultimate drama. I think dp would have told her to bus him now and this attack/push came very late and was never realistic. Maybe that's more realistic if jealous is town though. Not sure. Game is really hard now because basically everyone else voted palmar. Mafia could also be in MZ/Rels at this point.

I am really interested who they nightkill now.

Me too
Prev 1 516 517 518 519 520 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18601
Dewaltoss 162
Bale 51
Terrorterran 22
Noble 7
Icarus 3
League of Legends
JimRising 804
Counter-Strike
taco 308
Other Games
summit1g13687
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1283
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1151
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 36m
Replay Cast
18h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.